All Comments on 'Best Served Cold'

by serendipity300

Sort by:
  • 117 Comments
moblanemoblaneabout 4 years ago
Wow

GAME, SET AND MATCH ! Well Played! Great Story, Thank You 5*****

C_frommnC_frommnabout 4 years ago
Calm, Cool

And Revenge given with family and Freedom taken away. Nice way of delivering the message in person while he is locked up.

BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 4 years ago
To err is human...

..to forgive divine, so they say. Eventual revenge of a patient man, liked that thank you.

TorgauTorgauabout 4 years ago

Good story,well told. But you need an editor to clear up some of the grammar errors. Hope you keeping writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
REVENGE CAN BE OH SO SWEET

GREAT STORY LINE. I LOVED HIS PLAN FOR REVENGE. THE FACT THAT HE COULD FIND EVIDENCE OF HIS WRONG DOING WAS OK BUT WOULD HAVE BEEN SWEETER IF HE WOULD HAVE HAD TO PLANT IT. WHAT HER BOSS DID WAS NOT ILLEGAL ONLY IMMORAL BUT HE REALLY NEEDED TO BE PUNISHED. BIG TIME!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
I liked that! 5*****

I especially liked the kids. They seem like great kids and he is truly fortunate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I thought this was great!

Plausible, logical, compelling, suspenseful, and very very well played. Yeah, the whole beautiful replacement wife and family was contrived, but it was part of a perfect payback. OK, beating Dan into a wheelchair where he poops into a plastic bag for the rest of his life would have been a bit sweeter, but prison punking is good too. By the time he gets out he might prefer the wheelchair. Or young boys.

Thanks for the effort.

GrimmerGrimmerabout 4 years ago

Cold?

More like “I love the smell of napalm in the morning...”

Scorched earth.

timrivtimrivabout 4 years ago

Same formula, wife cheats, hubby finds new hot wife, wife ends up alone in a small apt. Hubby has new big house, the kids and the money. Boyfriend ends up divorced and in jail. Same old same old.

Buck1974Buck1974about 4 years ago
Fantastic story

Have got to say that was fantastic story from you. And have got to say a big huge thank you for “ getting off the bench “ so to speak. Just to thank you for writing again I know it was last year you wrote your last story. But I’m just thankful that you came back on to the pitch and started playing again ( yes it’s a little football/soccer terms lol) . I just hope that you keep up writing these fantastic stories at this moment in time we really really need you. Because we have been swamped with newbies trying to make there mark and if you have read some of them some are just so bad . The trouble is that they keep putting them into the loving wife category and over half of them have nothing to do with the loving wife category. Anyway please help save the loving wife category from this mess being caused by these newbie writers. Right back to your story yes there was a few mistakes but they were minor so it wasn’t that bad . So now just a big thank you for sharing your stories with me and others and please look after yourself wherever you are and please please write more stories soon .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thanks we readers needed this

A truly well-thought out btb. That was so far reaching and so cold, wow.

Wh00sherWh00sherabout 4 years ago

Get someone to edit. It should be Sophie and AMY. .

"After all I wouldn't be with SOPHIE now if you hadn't cheated on me."

"Yes I know, that bit really hurts the most."

"Our marriage was hard from the start SOPHIE so I don't think you are a completely bad person."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I was confused by the title until the very end. Oh. The revenge was only on Dan. Okay. I realize the revenge on the wife was supposed to be losing her marriage and custody of her children but she clearly hadn't cared about any of them in years, so I don't think that really did the trick. You had her act as though it really hurt her, but it was inconsistent with the character you had established.

At least it had a happy, non RAAC ending. Thank you for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
An okay fantasy

But it ranks low on the plausibility and believability scales. You've got the divorce laws and child custody laws wrong. He pretends to hide his Company by getting his Father to start a business and then hire his son as the only employee. How stupid do you think a forensic accountant or the Courts are? Regardless of what he thinks, the Courts wouldn't allow him to take custody based on letters from the girls. An entire process with Child Protective Services would be necessary before deciding custody. His wife could have him thrown in jail for his actions. And even though Sophie has put some of her money into his new house, he still might get forced to share some of the value with his ex. He jumped the gun - a LOT. Nice try, but this was a failure to finish.

3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Might have been okay if you picked one person to tell the story. Not reading anything that jumps back and forth like that

MollydaKatMollydaKatabout 4 years ago
Justice rendered

These are the type stories that make this site worth checking into .

It'll never make the Hall of Fame page , but it's the kind that keeps bringing eyeballs back here .

In the flood of cuck fetish asswipes , gangbang asswipes , hotwife and swinging asswipes , and even maybe worst of all , asswipes who used to write similar stories but suddenly developed Better than this syndrome and then look down their noses at these storylines , this site would go bankrupt if not for gems like this .

*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

sock it to im

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
can you explain your version of hurt

I doubt she was even worried about you and another woman. Most cheaters look at as you getting even. But the kids, I like the fact that they told their dad.

Dunny69Dunny69about 4 years ago
Mollydakat you are so so right

Great effort and such a refreshing change from the over abundance of chuck shite that now consumes this genre. Yes if it wasn't for stories like this then yes I'd delete the app and look elsewhere. Please give more consideration to giving cucks their own category. Look at the numbers on the doors to see how poorly they are appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This was a satisfying burn and probably one of the best i have read

He didn't confront the cheating. Rather he used her entitled behavior against her to come out ahead in the divorce. Its brilliant. The forgiveness was realistic as well. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really enjoyed this...

Yes this is what brings me back. 5 stars. Please! Create a separate cuck/hotwife category. I don't understand cuck shit but if they like it fine, but don't subject is btb readers to that junk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This was pedsetrian, at best.

You nailed the usual clichés. The husband finds a beautiful woman and has babies with her while the boyfriend winds up in jail. The cheating wife is in a small apartment and is very sad. (Wives never cheat with honest men.) I am not familiar with laws in Australia, but the divorce seemed a bit odd. An editor would help. Da Kat enjoyed it, so you have that pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I got to page 2 and gave up.

Jesus, the same old, same old. Cuckold hubby has another girlfriend immediately, he sees wife with another man but does nothing but make plans to get more evidence, yadda, yadda, yadda.

I've read this plot a million times.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 4 years ago
Good story, thanks

So many garbage stories, just enough good ones to keep me reading

Freddog6601Freddog6601almost 4 years ago
Well done

5*****

I second what Mollydacat posted.

Another gem amongst the garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Perhaps I didn’t read thoroughly enough, but what did Dan do to get sent to prison? It couldn’t be for seducing married women.

looking4itlooking4italmost 4 years ago

I enjoyed the plot decisions you made. I thought it was fun to see him confess to his affairs in a way that made her and her lawyer feel very guilty. I guess I’d have to agree that they were lucky to get 14 years in before her base personality kicked in.

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

A great story but I do have a smidgen of sympathy for the ex. She was a schoolgirl when they got together and although it was wrong I can understand why she was led astray. In the end he also found someone who could love him for the man he was rather than having to because of circumstances. 5 stars

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 4 years ago

I thought it was good in parts. The part up to him sitting with Amy and Claire was great and 5 stars. Though, it lacked the payoff of HIM confronting her. From there until the visit to Dan in prison was hard to accept. It was rather forced, unbelievable and Pollyanna. I am not averse to forgiveness and acceptance, but Amy's sudden transformation into remorseful from shrew was too sudden and didn't jibe with the rest of her portrayal. It felt very unemotional. She seemed to accept that Dan had destroyed everything in her life (justifiably) with a shrug and a "oh boy, you really got me".

Overall there needed to be some cathartic release of pent up toxic fumes, but all we got was a silent fart.

4 stars. A more believable response from Amy and I would have given 5.

KB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5

The business about Amy being quizzed while she was in Bali was quite funny. The rest of the story was solid and quite well executed. BTW, in every state from about 10-11 years on, the desire of the child regarding custody gets significant weight (leaving aside instances where the parent is a druggie, felon, etc). If the child is 13 and a 15 year-old sibling has chosen a parent and the 13 year-old wants the same parent for primary custody, it's all over. No judge would split the children in such a case. So, while the 6 months may have been useful for financial planning, there was no custody issue that required the wait.

Thanks for the story!

cybojicybojialmost 4 years ago
You devil

That was awesome. Revenge without the hatred. Not much of a reconciliation as they both really went down for the count. Keep writing. 5

xiluaxiluaalmost 4 years ago
Cold man. Cold

Love it. Yes this is the kind of dishes that gets best served cold.

5 stars.

BeBopper99BeBopper99almost 4 years ago

2* Typical LW story. Obtuse, wimp, cucky husband betrayed by slut wife for years. Cucky author. Too bad LW authors are mostly wimps.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
why wait til daughter turned 14?

He was the primary caregiver. As such, he would be most likely to be awarded custody regardless of the ages of the girls. Yes, mothers get the edge, but this seems like a slam dunk even if they were toddlers. As old as they were, even more so. The older daughter would choose him. The younger daughter's choice might not be determinative, but it would be given serious weight by the judge. And their being together would also be a serious consideration.

He should have jettisoned the cheater years before.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

Eh

Were I the ex I would have lied to her and said I knew from the first time she came home after fucking him the first time

Then I'd have said I only staid those years to ensure I would get custody in the divorce so the girls didnt wind up faithless fucksluts like their mom

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

Everyone got what they deserved in the end!

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 4 years ago
Overall a very nice, smooth burn.

I was going 4* until the ending which was simply too juicy for less than a 5.

Thanks for the entertaining read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
@ Anon 5/01/20

Dan went to prison for embezzling money from his old employer AND from his new one...

kirei8kirei8almost 4 years ago
It was 4 stars until the end, now It's 5 -1/2

One of the best burns on this site. But, tell us, was the revenge on the lover planned or was it an afterthought?

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 4 years ago
BeBopper99

I'm not sure you read the same story as the rest of us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice revenge

It was both ligth and heavy at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story with a different twist

Great story and I loved the twist.

TheKrrakTheKrrakalmost 4 years ago
A very enjoyable BtB

Thank you for sharing your imagination with us - this was a classic in the making.

An easy 5/5 for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A glitch at the end . . .

It was a decent story and I gave it 4 stars. But fucking Dan's wife at the end, after he'd married Sofia, meant that he was a cheat too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Photos fake

Just a quick reply to previous comment, it says, “Of course they were faked using photoshop but he didn’t know that.”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Convenient

Isn't convenient in these stories ,how the the lovers document their affair or are heared giving out all the details in a telephone conversation.

Tiger27Tiger27almost 4 years ago

Anonymous - Convenient

go back and re-read the story on pg 4 starting just before and after the word "photoshop". He didn't cheat, just left the impression that he was banging his wife.

Great story and love to see more from this author.

5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WHAT A MASTERPIECE

of plot

of storytelling ability

of language, ie. ability to put it into words

For sure 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Paul in Oklahoma

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Great!

Nothing like seeing two cheaters put down.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Good story. I especially enjoyed the final dig at Dan. Very good work.

Robby_DRobby_Dalmost 4 years ago

Thanks for an entertaining story. Everyone seemed to get what they deserved.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago

I enjoyed it thoroughly. I am increasingly amused by stories with intelligent kids showing character and maturity. This story had that. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nothing but....

***** this is one of the few good stories I had read lately....thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

wait so he cheated on sophie then?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 stars

Great story very wholesome 5 more stars are deserved

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
@ Anon 10/13/20

No, he didn’t cheat on Sophie too. The pics he showed Dan were photoshopped. In other words, fake. As for the story, I thought it was great. I particularly enjoyed the visit Allan paid to Dan in prison. Talk about adding insult to injury. Outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

But you need to get someone to proof read and catch your dumb mistakes

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

They definitely felt the burn. She didn't see it coming from either side and he was so justly nailed.

Sophie sounds like a few steps up from Amy. Good for him.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Editing was atrocious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You need an editor. Amy became Sophie at one point in the story. The ending with Dan actually spoiled the story for me. Up until then it was a good well thought out story. The ending just turned it into something silly.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

What a great BTB story that ended well with Allan and their two daughter finding their new happiness with their new mom Sophie. And the revenge he took on Dan was per karma. Well done 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Meh, it was so-so. People like Amy would not turn around so quickly and be ever so sorry. Maybe after many years, but probably not even then. They are too selfish and to stuck on themselves to feel remorse as much as she did.

I also don't understand the need to force the the kids to have a relationship with a cheating spouse. The cheater is not a good parent, has neglected the kids, has terrible values and morals, and I would not insist on having such a person have a relationship with my kids.

And why go after Dan? He wasn't the one that took vows. He wasn't the one that made the promise to forsake all others. Dan was just the person that provided the opportunity. Amy was the one at fault because she allowed the affair to happen.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Well written, a tad cliched.

BUt the dumb part of this, which is what many writers enjoy pulling an epic fail on is this little gem..."While I had wanted to punish Amy, my real revenge was aimed at her boss Dan who had seduced her away from me in the first place."

Nope, a seducer cant seduce anyone that refuses to be. Will paying back the asshole is all fine and well, the fact is the spouse is the one that has to behave and not give in. To blame the spouse less is actually...ass backwards. The boss didnt have vows with Allan, she did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I totally agree with what iameasel said. None can seduce you unless you want to be seduced. LW writers need to stop using this disgusting, pathetically overused trope.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Are there really morons out there that believe you can't be seduced unless you want to be? How do those people manage to not swallow their own tongues out of stupidity.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

The story is entertaining, I like it but there are some silly details.

1. Wife carries on affair for 2 and a half years without hubby noticing even though all the signs are there? Yet when finally faced with betrayal he is as cool as a cucumber and ready for concealed acting. This is often a cliché in LW when in reality people act quite differently, with a lot less care and with a lot more emotions. In particular here it involves 3 people (hubby and two daughters).

2. Wife is contrite, another LW stereotype. Most of marriages dissolve into rather acrimonious stage but in LW universe this is always with wife begging for reconciliation. That is, of course, wet dream of jilted male old geezer couch potatos which is what most BTB writers on LW are.

3. Hubby goes to prison admitting to hacking into a private computer using a trojan? Even police cannot do that without a warrant. This is basically admiting to a crime. He photoshoped "proof" of sleeping with Dan's wife? Wouldn't one think that she might be offended party here as well?

The hacking mumbo-jumbo is often used in LW without details even though this is not so easy as LW writers think.

Badwolf8015Badwolf8015almost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this story it makes a change from the crazy husband seeking mad revenge. I never did when I divorced my wife and a year later I met a fantastic woman. She filled my heart and we are madly in love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The newlyweds enjoyed seven years together after Allan's ill advised taunting of Dan at the prison facility. Dan's wife and children did cut him out of their lives entirely. Upon his release they refused his efforts to achieve some degree of reconciliation. With no wife, no children and no career, Dan found revenge was the only thing that had meaning for him. After surprising Allan and Sophie at their home and forcing his way inside at gunpoint, he returned the favor of Allan's taunts before he shot Sophie to death before Dan's eyes. He then shot Dan and killed himself. Ironically, Amy stepped forward to adopt Dan and Sophie's young daughter. Over the course of several years all 5 daughters, as well as Sophie's son, came to gather at Amy's home during the holidays. The now grown children enjoyed spending time with their young sister and each came to have a close relationship with Amy as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Glad you got round to putting a stop to Dan's crimes. Though as a programmer, I just can't see a professional IT man wasting his time and energy visiting Dan. Leave Dan to wonder how he got caught. To wonder and to kick himself as to how he got caught. Much more satisfying. I'd have a secret smile and laugh inside every time I thought about it. No never be nasty to a competent IT person.

OH, why not?

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

Same inane conclusion...

Hypocritical that you'd forgive so easily the cheating spouse, yet save that hatred that you professed that would eat away at you for her partner.

Hate isn't the opposite of love, indifference is. Me? I wouldn't piss on the ex wife if she was on fire.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars - Primarily this just a fantasy make believe story that is so unbelievable why should I bother commenting?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

4 stars. Better than average story. The title is a bit misleading. He really did nothing to avenge his cheating wife.

If Amy and Dan were so damn careful and hid their affair so well, why did she have videos of it on her phone? Who took the videos of them both busy fucking? Why did they take them?

Just askin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

LOL could have used fewer excuses for the wife. She did it all with eyes wide open and was treated like any other scum going behind their partners back.

She did it with eyes open knowing she had a great family and partner.

moultonknobmoultonknobalmost 2 years ago

Such a load on shit that I can’t be bothered to leave proper feedback

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

I still like the story, but it seems disjointed that Dan first leaves town and then gets arrested for crimes back home? At the least, it seems like an unnecessary degree of complexity.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownover 1 year ago

The amount of disrespect and betrayal, and he was such a simp to be nice to her during and after the divorce. Pure beta boy jerkoff material. I'm being too generous with a two star review.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have to think the cheating wife got off way too easy. I mean the only thing she really lost was her boss/boyfriend. She didn’t lose her husband or her kids. She threw them away. Big difference. I think a pretty good ending would have been for him to get on his computer and cancel all her credit cards, cancel her phone service, and then cancel her return ticket out of Bali. Let her spend a little more time in paradise. While she tries to figure out how to get the hell out of there.

Three stars, I did like parts of it.

SyzyguySyzyguyover 1 year ago

Thank you for a nicely told story which develops well as Allan and his children cope with the changes in Amy. Everyone seems to get appropriate justice - and the goodies win.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Gotta’ love a happy ending 😁

Avalon101Avalon101over 1 year ago

This is a great story, the MC just kept his cool once knowledge of her betrayal is known. He didnt rant or rave, didnt go off sulking, just planned his moves and stayed cool. Excellent 5 stars

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Great story. Love it. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A fun read. Thanks.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, the husband certainly had a huge shovel to bury both his ex-wife and her boy friend. As it is said, he who laughs last….. well you know! 5*s.

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

Great, I liked the forgiveness, he was right, bitterness would have eventually impacted on his new marriage, as it rots the soul, his happiness made it easy to forgive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A story that can evoke strong emotional reactions from sadness to the highest joy and a the same time teaches so many life lessons is to be treasured. 5/5

THC

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is it safe to say that adultery is an occupational hazard in the IT industry? I ask because everyone who gets cheated on seems to be a cyber ninja. Coincidence?

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

I loved your story true revenge

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well i thought it was a lovely story and you tell it so well.

Moonbat74Moonbat74over 1 year ago

Pretty good. But a woman of 29 being seduced? Bit much to believe, she just wanted to fuck around. She was as guilty as Dan and really deserved no future with her daughters, who she abandoned.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 1 year ago

Very clever plot and very coldly executed. As usual the "good guys" come out smelling like roses and the "baddies" have all sorts of evil befall them. I guess that's the way it should be in fantasyland, but not the way it usually happens in the real world. Maybe that's why we read the stories in this Literotica Fantasyland because we dread reading about the real world in the newspapers (for those who still read newspapers) or in the flood of news we get online and on the internet. Between the managed news of the "mainstream media" and the highly biased "social media" the world has turned to shit and escapism has taken on new meaning. I voted 4* for this fine piece of escapism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

if woman is devoted, no one can seduce them

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
People

Get married young all the time and survive together a shame she was so selfish and conceded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

hey Anonymous from 2 months ago "would you like to see what Lt. looks like"?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well done and an enjoyable read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written and paced. British or Aussie? No matter really. 5 stars. DMW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Generous

Average

He found out late but didn't tell wife until he gets everything he wants. Selfish. Tell her before he sends evidence so she can get everything she deserves.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userserendipity300@serendipity300
295 Followers
My favourite Category to read is Loving wives, followed by Romance and occasionally Sci Fi