Best Served Cold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?"

"You know you should really have engaged the services of a professional to encrypt you computer. After I hacked into it, took me only 15 minutes to uncover everything. I just couldn't resist sending that stuff to the Police."

After he had stopped swearing at me I said, "I hope you don't mind but I also went to visit your wife and took the liberty of showing her all those compromising pictures and videos I found of you and your girlfriends. I have to say she was very very angry at you. She insisted we have a revenge fuck in your own bed and I couldn't refuse. I don't know why she wasn't enough for you. She was like an animal on heat in bed."

"Bullshit."

"She wanted me to show you these."

I laid out pictures in front of him of the two of us fucking in multiple positions. Of course they were faked using Photoshop but he didn't know that.

"She said to pass on a message that she won't ever be visiting you here again and you will never see your children again. I gave her the name of my lawyer who is going to divorce your sorry ass."

His expression was priceless.

Yes, revenge is truly a dish best served cold.