Best Served Cold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Over here," he said. guiding her.

She crawled toward where she thought the voice came from while hearing some vague shuffling on the carpet. When she got close, she felt his hand grab the ponytail and pull her forward. She waited until she felt his hard dick against her lips before parting them to take his cock into her mouth. She reached up her hand to grasp his shaft, but he slapped it away.

OK, fine, so this is going to be a no-hands blowjob, she thought to herself.

When she and Charlie had been together, she had always insisted that Charlie not put his hands on her head during fellatio. She would set the pace and decide how deeply to take him in her mouth, thank you very much. But this blowjob was clearly going to be controlled by his manual grip on her ponytail, which he used to force her head and mouth to follow in a rhythmic back and forth cycle. Once, she briefly choked when he pushed too deep and too fast, but generally the pace was one at which she could avoid gagging.

After several minutes of what she would remember as less of a blowjob than a face fuck, she felt the sharp convulsive spasms in her mouth that signaled he was ready to ejaculate. She instinctively tried to pull back, but he held firm to her hair and kept himself deep inside her. As the cum spurted out of his cock, she tried valiantly to swallow it all, but choked and gagged, spewing white jizz out of both sides of her mouth.

Finally, he released his grip on her ponytail, allowing her to pull away and stop sucking.

She didn't know exactly what would come next. Should she stay on all fours? Take off the mask? She had been told not to speak, and she did not want to risk violating that explicit rule. After a few seconds, however, she heard Charlie's familiar voice: "Nice job, Maureen. You are the queen of blowjobs."

Maureen froze in horror, not at what Charlie said, but at the sound of his voice. It was coming from the other side of the room!

She ripped off her mask, and the first thing she saw was Charlie's friend Bob sitting in front of her, naked on the couch. She had just given him a blowjob! Bob had a dumb grin on his face and waved his hand toward Maureen. "Thanks, Maureen! That was swell!"

She turned in fury to face Charlie. In his hands was an iPhone, pointed at her, apparently recording the proceedings. "What the fuck, Charlie!" she screeched, standing up.

Charlie stood too and put his hands on his hips. "A slave is a slave, sister. Remember. Now get the fuck back down on your hands and knees."

"I never agreed to be a fuck toy for your friends!!" Maureen growled, without heeding Charlie's admonishment to return to her knees.

"You agreed to be a slave, babe," Charlie replied calmly. "This is what slavery looks like. And did you really think I was going to let Bob do you this giant favor and not let him reap some of the rewards? Get back down on your knees."

"You fucking promised me you wouldn't even tell Bob about this arrangement, let alone have him participate," Maureen yelled.

Bob laughed. "Well Maureen, I'm happy to report that he honored that promise. Charlie invited me over her this morning to watch a ball game. Only after I arrived did he tell me that if I would be so kind as to wait on the deck until his mystery guest arrived, he would invite me in afterward to get a surprise birthday present! Then, a little while ago, he told me that if I were to come in, get naked, and sit on the couch, I'd get my present: a blowjob from a beautiful woman. I did as he said, and lo and behold, out crawls a naked, blindfolded beautiful woman. That was you, Maureen! I was as surprised to see you as you were to see me!"

"But not too surprised to stop me from sucking your dick against my will!" Maureen asserted.

"You seemed willing to me, Maureen!" Bob interjected. Turning to Charlie, he said, "Is this some kind of debt she's paying for my bailing her out?"

Charlie gave a thumbs up. "Slave and maid for a day, once a month for a year. You're welcome!"

Maureen, fuming, marched to the bedroom and gathered up her clothes. She quickly dressed, then raced to the door. As she pulled it open, Charlie said, "Wait!"

Despite her better judgement, Maureen turned to face him.

Charlie took a serious tone "Maureen, since it appears that you are calling off our deal, I should let you know that if you do, I'll call the auditor tomorrow to tell the whole truth. And of course, the pictures I have of our family on the cruise will confirm that my truth is the real truth. Charlie held up his iPhone. "And to top it all off, I'm going to have about a hundred copies of my favorite new blowjob clip posted up on my favorite websites by tomorrow. I'll be sure to send you a link!"

Maureen shuddered. Despite her rage she knew that Charlie had the upper hand. "That was pretty close to assault, Charlie." Maureen accused.

"It would have been, had we not specifically put the phrase "including sexual activities" into our written agreement." Charlie retorted.

"I didn't mean for that to include just anyone" Maureen retorted. Then, noticing Charlie was still filming her, she added, "And I don't want you to record me!"

Charlie laughed. "I'll bet you don't! And I don't give a fuck! So, how about if you strip off those clothes, get down on your hands and knees, and come on over here to me. You've got one more blowjob to give this morning! Or, go and face the consequences. Either way, be quick about it!"

"Look..." Maureen began.

Charlie cut her off. "Stay or go! I don't want to hear another word out of you. You're really having a hard time adjusting to being a slave! But here's a clue: shut the fuck up and do what you're told to do."

Maureen raged. It was almost worth it to just storm out of the door and take her chances. Almost, but not quite. She slammed the door shut. "Asshole!" she muttered. Closing her eyes, she stripped off her clothes again, and then got down on all fours.

"That's better," Charlie said, smiling. "But I didn't quite hear what you just said? Would you mind repeating it?"

Maureen stared at him impassively.

"It sounded like 'asshole'," Charlie went on, "which is a great idea. Before you crawl over here to suck my dick, which I am greatly looking forward to, I want you to turn around to face the other way and spread those plump ass cheeks so Bob and I can admire your puckering asshole."

Maureen was beyond humiliated. She decided to try a Hail Mary plea: "Charlie, please?" she begged.

"Puckering. Ass. Hole. Now!" Charlie replied, aiming the camera at her.

Maureen sighed but obeyed. Turning to face away from Charlie and Bob, she reached her hands back to grab her own ass cheeks and spread them apart.

"I give you Maureen's asshole!" Charlie narrated. "A prettier sight I have rarely seen."

After a few moments Charlie instructed, "OK, good enough, now crawl on over here to try to please me."

Maureen released her as cheeks and turned and crawled toward the lounge chair in which Charlie was seated, naked. Reaching it, she waited for Charlie to take control. And he did. Charlie guided her to his erect penis, and she took it into her mouth. Charlie said, quietly. "Balls deep, hon. Make it a good one and you can go off to your other chores in peace."

She sucked him off, not daring to use her hands. She caught herself feeling a sliver of gratitude for Charlie not face-fucking her by taking control of her ponytail like Bob had. She pushed that thought down and reminded herself of what an absolute scoundrel he was being. Nevertheless, she slurped and sucked, indeed going balls deep, and Charlie finally exploded in orgasm. Patting her on the head, he said, "Good job, Maureen. Thanks. Go on now and get cleaning."

She stood and walked quietly toward the hall, hearing the embarrassing sound of the men high-fiving as she left the room.

The next time she entered the room, two hours later, she had finished most of the cleaning except for vacuuming the living room. She entered the room with vacuum in hand, and said, "May I vacuum in here now?"

"Why yes, of course," Charlie replied, delighted at the sight of his naked ex-wife. "And when you're done, I want you to call Antonio's and order for delivery of two large pepperoni pizzas and a Greek salad."

Bob looked over at Charlie. "You think two is enough?"

Charlie nodded. Turning to Maureen, he said, "He's right, make that three pizzas. The guys get hungry playing poker!"

Maureen widened her eyes in dread.

"Yes, that's right, its a poker day!" Charlie confirmed. "Fred and Paul are arriving in an hour or so. I'm sure they'll be surprised and delighted to have you serving us!"

She put down the vacuum. "May I please speak to you in private, Charlie?"

Charlie shook his head, "Anything you want to say, Bob is welcome to hear. Go ahead, tell me what's on your mind."

Maureen pressed on, tears welling in her eyes, "As you can imagine, this has been quite a humiliating day for me. And I know, that's what you intended. But I am reaching a breaking point. I can't believe I even have to say this, but I am just not prepared to suck off every guy you invite to your house for the next year. So, under the circumstances, I guess I'm letting you know that you win. I'm going home. Do your worst to me. Get me fired. Post your ex-wife porn. But you've just gone too far."

Charlie folded his arms across his chest. "No one said you were going to have to suck off every guy I invite to the house, though I must admit I can see how you might have gotten that idea. And you're right that I may have gone too far by tricking you into sucking off Bob." Charlie looked over at Bob. "No offence, Bob."

"None taken, dude!" Bob replied cheerily.

"So, let me propose a small verbal amendment to our deal. If you agree to continue, you will never again have to do anything sexual with anyone other than me as part of your service. That includes Bob. He got his fair return for his part in this already, I'd say."

"Amen," Bob agreed.

"But the guys are still coming over, and you are going to serve them drinks and snacks in the buff."

Maureen replied. "No cameras. No pictures."

Charlie smiled. "No cameras except mine. Others' phones collected at the door. And I agree not to post any pictures, ever, unless you abandon our contract."

Maureen thought this over. It was a good sign that Charlie was finally beginning to compromise. "None of this can ever, ever get back to the kids."

Charlie shrugged, "I could not agree more. So, are we back in business?"

Maureen said, warily, "For now."

"For now, sir" Charlie corrected her.

"For now, Sir," Maureen replied, rolling her eyes. She picked up the vacuum, plugged it in, and began to clean the living room carpet as the two men admired her shapely ass.

12