All Comments on 'Best Served Hot Ch. 01'

by FrederickJones

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
oh well

oh well if nothing else your stories at least are all rotten you have a one track mind and it's always the same someone has to be made a fool of and do things that in real life would never happen. Try wriring about real things your like just plain bob his stories are retarded and so are yours how can two people who are suppose to love each other just up and destroy each other without even a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Stupid all the way around...

No further comment neccessary...

lcc_1949lcc_1949about 14 years ago
Cheaters Suck

Cheaters suck, be they male or female! I am all for consequences, but more cheating doesn't solve anything...so I don't really think i need to follow up on your story, all I see is more pain and no solution as they dig the hole deeper and deeper.

simple49simple49about 14 years ago
Likable characters?

A basic principle in writing a story is that at least one character has to be likable by the reader. Almost NEVER will a story be enjoyable if the reader cannot identify with a character. Based on that idea, you might have a very limited number of readers willing to continue and they may not be very nice people like your characters. Interesting syllogism.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
As usual I disagree with every comment....

....this actually works BECAUSE you don't feel any particular empathy for one character or the other.It's well written as narrative so let it ride. Duck the flying testosterone when the posers who trash the "wimp" (as if they have faced down a "Sicilian" family before) weigh in but you deserve some mud for the hackneyed stereotypes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I will never read part 2 to see if it really is controversial.

This first part is a vacuous as the characters...

DeckviewDeckviewabout 14 years ago
You are probably right, Pete....

With characters that are all dispicable, the story can flow with no identification or concern about any of the characters. But worthless characters equals worthless story.

FrederickJonesFrederickJonesabout 14 years agoAuthor
Pete, you are a genius

Nearly every story I have posted garned some "a good, loving wife/husband would never do this." comments. So, I gave you a story in which nobody is good so that maybe it would satisfy, you wanted the wicked to suffer, they will, mostly anyway, you wanted revenge against the cheater, you'll get it. If the characters seems alittle overblown and stereotypical, yeah, they were done that wat intentionally. You see, no real person is that nearly all bad so you have to pull a archtype out of central casting. My apologies to those I may have offended. It was meant more as a satire.

Fred

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fuck all that flying bullshit

Who gives a damn about the endless FLYING crap?? It went on and on and on. I just hated it Frederick Jones, PRIVATE PILOT.

zed0zed0about 14 years ago
I Liked It So Far

They're all ass holes, so when anything bad happens to them, it's all good. I always thought Sicilian culture allowed for a girlfriend to handle some of those "wifely" duties so that the mother of the children may remain more pristine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sicilians hate blacks

That may be one thing you want to get right. Trust me I know from experience. Big sicilian man here and my cousin married a black woman and no one in the family talks to him anymore. So by having her fuck a black man she is guranteeing her death and his.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 14 years ago
Let's see where it goes

The only thing I know about flying is the drinks are free in first class, so not much of the flight stuff meant anything to me, but the lipstick on he collar is classic. I vaguely recall comming home one night about 3 am after being out with a lady to find all of my socks sewed together and my button holes sewed shut. Wife was a bit pissed. Sounds like my wife took lessons from your Maria or vice versa.

chytownchytownabout 14 years ago
Sixth Grade!!!!!!

Wasted my time. "Good Luck" on your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Yep, it worked, I hated everyone. So no point in reading part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Look at ALL of this authors previous stories...

everyone of this authors stories are feature one thing and one thing only. Stupid weak deviant spineless men.... and this story at chapter one is clearly more of the same

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 14 years ago
FRED JONES... the premise absurd & kills the story

FIRST the wife forcing demanding he WATCH... is NOT in anyway equal to what He did.

Its OBVIOUS self evident and very cliche

having the weak husband saying ...."BUT BUT But dear"... is NOT dialogue. It is just more of the severe bias against strong Hetro men showing.

SECOND... the Black guy thing in an Italian / scilian family? come on....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I don't know

I guess you are correct and that there really is no here to like. I would think that having to watch the humiliation of my wife take a black lover for revenge on me is a little more than the husband did. He did admit his error and did not lie. His mistake was to treat it as if it was nothing so I can see why the wife wants to drive a point home. She I find is very demanding and she may find that Frank has more to offer her than she thinks and may be tempted to go back again and again to her new love machine. The story is well written and I did enjoy it. Thank you for sharing this story and looking forward to the next chapter.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
A sad state of affairs

Take cell phone pictures of her fucking a black guy and send them to her family.

Maybe she'll wind up dead by her family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Now author if you would give the guy

some BALLS this might turn out to be a good story. You know the saying,"two wrongs don't make a right". Try to work this into the next chapter for a tangible closing. Curious to see you how you will end this tale. ML

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wasted talent for just sick watching cucks by one

well freddiiee - you have a 1 track sick mind into male humiliation and self disrespect.<P>

30 some stories and not even a smell of an "H" because you piss people off advertantly so I conclude you are into garnering disrespect because you need it to function.<P>

How sickly sad wimpish one.

sheridan8000sheridan8000about 14 years ago
stop writting

do to all males a favor ... stop writting that shit.

toesmantoesmanabout 14 years ago
W.T.F.

Well, I hoped, even thought, that this one time you would have the man grow a set of balls; but no, just another wimpy f&%k who is forced to watch his wife cuckold him. Her disrespect for him is so blatant, so egregious, there is no conceivable way to save this marriage w/out him being abjectly submissive. Oh well, now kick her ass to the curb, pay the alimony, or whatever, & move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I'm willing to see how it plays out, but there are technical errors in the aviation material

No triple-any-number numbers exist in N (U.S.) tail numbers, so "triple X" is just a fantasy. And cell phones don't work above 3000 feet.

But at least there haven't been any ridiculous sex scenes (cocks as big as coffee cans being swallowed whole, etc.) yet.

I find the action and reaction of husband and wife plausible so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
LOL

sooooo....

divorcing is wrong and sleeping with anothar man is right?

Or does she want to make him watch and THEN divorce him?

I'm all for revenge stories but manipulative shit like this alliante me and the readers.

The NavigatorThe Navigatorabout 14 years ago
Where is this going?

I'm afraid to ask. This is taking a common story line often tried, rarely successfully. I hope the next chapter is better. <p> <p> <p> The beginning airplane scene grabbed my attention, but I soon found too many technical errors. VASI (Visual Approach Slope Indicator) has strobe lights? I don't think so. And check your Hanscom tower frequency again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Oh, PULLLEEEEEEZ!

So you fucked up the ATC phraseology, big deal. Not bad. Sounded like you had a passing familiarity with a cockpit, but as a former ATC specialist, we KNOW Mooney pilots are forever behind the power curve! Too much airplane and too little experience in the pilot! Keep on writing, have fun...that's what this site is aboput, fuck the rest of 'em!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
re-posting of tonytony3's Maria's Revenge"

re-posting of tonytony3's Maria's Revenge" originally posted on alt.sex.stories 23 December 1999 (actually this was the date he edited it and reposted it). You didn't even bother to fix his grammatical or technical errors. All you changed was the title.

tonytony3 used to post at Literotica but removed all of his stories several years ago.

Frankly, this is not one of my favorite tonytony3 stories.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 13 years ago
I don't think it had...

any redeeming value!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Good

That cheating asshole jerkoff husband is lucky he is still breathing. Revenge fucks do not work, however.

One thing. You don't mess with my paisans.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
OFF TO A FINE START

after a successful business trip, now the payback commences, TK U MLJ LV NV

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 8 years ago
Good story

What would have happened if he told Frank the cop who her father was? If I were Frank I'd apologize and go the other way.

Chilley

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 4 years ago
Hell no.

Mutual destruction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous