Best Sex Life with Daughter

Story Info
Daughter turns sugarbaby and the sex is amazing.
7.2k words
4.56
21.5k
50
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 09/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
travellux
travellux
22 Followers

Leaning over the balcony rail of the Hotel Villa Honegg in the Swiss mountains watching the sunset over the mountains on her 21st birthday my daughter looks at me over her shoulder and says, "I can't think of anything better in life then to look out over views like this from a 5 star hotel and spa, while my dad's cock ravages my young pussy!"

As I look over her body, tits swinging back and forth with each thrust, I reach out and pull her body back against mine and whisper in her ear "I can think of something better."

She pulls away a little so she can look back at me again and with disappointment in her voice asks "You can?" But then she smiles and her eyes roll back and she feels my cock swell and I came deep inside her with a few last thrust.

"All that while I cum inside that sweet tight pussy!" I said catching my breath.

She giggles as she slowly gets on her knees and puts me in her mouth and gets the last few drops. "Happy Birthday to me!"

Let me take you back before my life changes for the better.

I had been married for 20 and just before my 40th birthday my now ex-wife served me papers of divorce at work. We married young, we were both in college, but a few years later when my daughter Lily was born things started to change in our relationship. I could never do anything right, everyone around me thought I was going above and beyond for the family.

Then about a month before she served me papers I found out she had been having an affair with a co-worker of hers. That saved me from having to pay half to her, I had a better lawyer, but she decided to just cut ties with me and Lily and move when her new guy got transferred to another state.

I took it hard, but Lily seemed okay. She was in a private school, had a great group of friends, and had a steady boyfriend for a year. I stayed single and put everything into work and made sure I took care of Lily's wants and needs.

A few years had passed since the divorce and I had started dating again but did not have much luck, when I came home one evening from a blind date that a friend set me up on. It did not go well and I was tired from the long day but I got home and Lily was in tears on the couch. Her boyfriend had broken up with her, so we stayed up all night talking and I gave all the best dad advice I could. The next few days were tough but she got through it and moved on with life. She stayed single through school, turned 18 a few months before she graduated and was planning to take a year off before college.

Things were finally starting to go great for us and one day I overheard a few guys at work talking about sugar babies, we were all in the Tech field and made lots of money off work related apps and programs, but I got lucky with a silly game app that made me a lot more than usual 1 year.

I started thinking that maybe a sugar baby could be fun, so I got on the website and made a profile. I didn't want to be seen by others I knew so I made it a little vague and no picture of my face. I wrote what I was looking for and the next few days I had some hits. I went out on a few dates and they were not really what I wanted, but the next day I got a request for a date. I was excited as it was the first one that reached out to me and she looked amazing, but again no face. We agreed to meet for lunch, to my surprise there was Lily! She stood up and came bouncing over to me "Hi daddy! Glad you could make lunch." she giggled which made it even more confusing.

"What are you doing here?" I asked "I'm meeting someone for a lunch date."

"I know, it's me." She replied then whispered "I'm sweet_baby19." That was the name on the sugar site.

"Why are you on the sugar site and why did you ask me out, did you know it was me? How did you know it was me?" I had so many questions.

"Why are you on the sugar site?" she asked with a giggle. She then went on to tell me she was tired of the boys that she met and wanted better, she heard a few girls at school talk about it before she graduated and had started back then. She had a few dates and started to like it, but never really seemed to click with the guys. Then she came across my profile and it was exactly what she was looking for, as she was going through the pictures and saw my bedroom in the background and couldn't believe it was me. She stopped looking at the site for a little bit.

However she kept thinking of the profile and it was what she was looking for, she knew that I took the divorce hard, and that dating was not working for me. She said then it clicked that she could be my sugar baby and take care of the things I was looking for.

"I don't think I can do that, you do look great and it sounds like so fun, but I'm not sure." I said overthinking the situation.

She smiled and told me to think about it, she will message me on the sugar site again in a few days. We finished lunch and she left as I sat to figure out what I'm going to do.

When I got home she acted like nothing had happened. The next few days were pretty normal, but I did notice she was dressing a little sexier, which was working.

Then the sugar site message came into my inbox. I read through it, she was open, honest and detailed, it was a long message, and agreed with everything she said. I replied, "it's a date, when and where?" She replied with a Friday night date at a fancy restaurant of my choice, casual formal dress, and then a limo ride home.

She told me she was headed somewhere for the afternoon and would meet me at the restaurant for our 7:00PM reservation. I spent the day nervous as I wasn't sure if I should do this or not, but kept thinking that it was the perfect solution for us both. I showered, shaved, cleaned up and dressed in my suit, polished my shoes, and the taxi arrived on time to pick me up and take me to the steakhouse. I arrived and went in, they sat me as I waited for her to show up, when she did stunning as I've ever seen. Hair done, knee length dress that twirled at the bottom while she walked, and open toed high heels with the straps wrapping up about halfway up her calves.

I stood up and gave her a hug, she whispered in my ear "I'm not wearing panties" and we sat down. I knew she was completely ready for this and I was more at ease with it as well since I knew she had thought it over and not rushed into it. As we started getting our food and drinks we were talking about things like we were new to each other, and she talked about a few places she wanted to visit during the next year or so. The food was great, conversation, enlightening, and then dessert arrived and we savored every sweet bite. We got up to leave and she grabbed my arm to walk out and there was the limo, the driver opened the door and I helped her in and then got in behind her.

As we got settled in the back we moved toward the front j-shaped seat part, she told me that she gave him the address of our place but told him to take his time and drive to scenic places so we could spend time together and see the sites. "So I do not know how much time we have so let's get started." With that she raised her dress up over her head, now just in her heels and bra, then the bra was off. She had perfect pointy nipples and a tight looking pussy with a small landing strip above it. She leaned over and started kissing me as I felt her undo my belt and zipper, then with cock in hand, she bent over and it went straight in her mouth.

"Fuck that feels good" I explained as she was working up a good saliva lube and then sat up and moved over to the back bench seat in the limo, and asked me to follow. She leaned back and put her knees up and started rubbing her pussy, I got on my hands and knees and started licking her as well. It was so tasty and she was so so wet and I did what I could to help her out, she was moaning and grinding my face as I licked her clit, she then asked me to come up and kiss her. I got up on the seat next to her and we started making out like when I was in high school. I reached over and was grabbing her breast and rubbing her pussy and she had my cock in hand again stroking as we kissed.

She finally broke the kiss and asked "can I ask 1 big favor from you while you fuck me?"

I hesitated but agreed and said "you name it."

"Don't pull out, fill me up, give me the biggest creampie you can!" She smiled so big as she spoke.

"What? Are you on birth control?" a replied.

"Yes, mom put me on it before she left, it is an implant that is good for years, and I had it replaced on my last dr appointment. I'm not a virgin, but have always been safe with condoms to protect against catching something. I know you're clean so I think our first time to also be my first time with cum in my pussy will be amazing!"

"How can I say no to that?" I replied eagerly and I asked if she was ready.

She spread her legs and scooted her butt down so it was hanging off the seat some and nodded her head. I moved over and brought myself up to her, she nodded again and I pushed forward!

We both moaned and again "Fuck" I said as she wrapped around me completely. In and out I moved while sucking on her breast, rolling her nipple with my hand, grabbing her ass, hands roaming everywhere I could find to touch. I wanted to explore it all, she was also roaming, holding my head against her chest, scratching my back lightly, and grabbing my ass to help me thrust into her.

I could feel her cum a few more times, I then asked if we could move to another position, and agreed and asked for it from behind. I pulled out and she turned around on the floor and on all fours and I entered her again and kept going. I grabbed her hips to help thrust harder, then noticed she was squeezing a breast and felt her rubbing her clit. She came again and now I was close, so I asked for her to get on her back as I wanted to kiss and see her face when I came inside her like she asked. She turned over really quick and it wasn't long before I was pumping her full, her eyes rolled back and she came really hard as well.

Exhausted, I got off of her and sat on a seat for a minute and she cuddled up with me, thanking me, kissing and telling me she can't wait to see how things go with us together, "But I know the sex is amazing," she kissed me again. We then got dressed and we sat and watched as the city went by. Soon the limo was dropping us off at the house, I tipped him well saying "thanks the city looked great tonight!" He nodded and agreed with a smile.

We got into the house and she asked "How does this change things now?"

I think things stay the same for the most part as we should adjust to it as we feel comfortable. She agreed and headed off to her room. The next morning I woke up and I had thought about it so much. I went to her room and opened the door, she was still sleeping, the blanket was away from her enough to know she was still naked, so I left my lounge pants at the door and crawled into bed with her. Running my hand around her body, I leaned in and sucked on her nipples, then my hand found her clit, slowly softly rubbing it, and then started licking it and flocking it with my tongue. That finally woke her up as her first orgasm rolled through her body, as she came down she looked at me being naked in bed with her.

"Good morning daddy, thank you for waking me up." she said softly as she was still waking up.

"You are welcome. So I was thinking things over and I'm all in." "You tell me how we do this and it's done."

Excitedly she stated "I want to be the best sugar baby daddy/daughter relationship. That in public she wants to be my spoiled daughter with shopping, spa days, salon visits, trips, etc but then behind closed doors we will spoil each other anyway we can think of while naked like lusting lovers!"

"I can do that, so let's get up, get dressed, packed, and let's head to Las Vegas for the weekend sugar baby!" I said then kissed her on the forehead. "Pack some cute clothes, swimwear, and shoes while I get things planned out"

She was so excited she jumped out of bed and headed to her closet, her breast and ass bouncing as she went, so sexy. I went to my room packing as I made phone calls. "How does Caesars palace sound for the hotel, a morning spa package at Qua for you,and then Nobu for sushi super tomorrow?" I asked from my room?

"Sounds great!" she shrieked with excitement.

So I made a call to my host at Caesars palace and got the Executive View suite and cabana at the pool, got a car to the airport on the way here, and chartered a small jet. I finished packing and checked in on Lily, she was still getting things finished and still naked. I walked in and smacked her on her butt, "hurry up and get dressed, the car to the airport will be here soon."

"I want to hear you say hurry and get naked, not dressed," she said with her index finger tip in her mouth.

"I will do that plenty I'm sure, but for now we have to leave" "What are you planning on wearing for the plane and car ride to the hotel?"

"Not sure yet, any suggestions? She requested?

"How about yoga pants and a crop top with nothing underneath!" I replied without much thought.

"Naughty daddy, I like it" she said as she went back in her closet and came out in a nice light blue set.

"Perfect, now we have to go" as I answered the phone for the car service."We will be out in a minute, thank you." I told the driver.

We headed out, the driver took our luggage, and we headed to the airport. While we went we discussed what we were going to do all weekend. I told her that while she is in the spa I would be hitting the slots and tables to pass the time, and we discussed the food options as well.

We got to the airport and drove up to the jet, got out and they loaded our bags and went over the safety guidelines like always as we sat in the club area up front and waited till we were off and we could walk around. "Want to join the mile high club sugar baby?" I asked

"Of course," she replied. As she reclined the chair back and told me to lay back. She pulled my cock out through the zipper and got on the chair and lowered her pants to her knees and squatted over me and reached down and put my cock in her tight pussy. Bouncing her ass up and down, she was so eager but after about 10 minutes and 3 orgasms she started getting tired so I had her get off me.

I stood up and laid her on her back, then put her legs together and over my right shoulder, then slid back inside her hot wet box! I used her legs to help me thrust as I was getting close, she could tell and told me "Another creampie please sugar daddy!" That was all I needed and I unloaded inside her again.

I kissed her while I gathered myself and then pulled out, she quickly pulled her pants back on "I don't want to waste any of that" she stated I could see it making a wet spot in her yoga pants.

I pulled my pants back on and we sat and talked as we waited till we arrived at the airport, got in the car, and made it to the hotel room. We walked in and I told her the pool cabana is waiting for us so get changed and let's head out. We both put our luggage on the stands and pulled out our suits, mine just a pair of Quicksilver boardshorts to my knees and she pulled out a Roxy Athletic triangle top and cheeky bottoms and a shirt and sarong cover up. Soon we were naked again, and she jumped on the bed real quick laying on her stomach and grabbed my cock, "Thank you for the trip and letting me join the mile high club, so my turn to repay you for that." and with that she had me in her mouth bobbing away with enthusiasm.

She popped me out of her mouth and rolled over on her back "can you eat me again and face fuck me til you cum down my throat?"

"I love it when you talk like that" I said as I leaned forward and rolled her hips towards me so I could get in better.

"I will slap your thigh if I need to breathe better, and right before you cum pull out so I can get a big breath then all the way in until you are done please." she instructed obviously having done this before.

We both were just going at it, she tapped on my thigh 2 times in the 30 minutes we were at it, then I pulled out and I heard her breath in with a very big breath and then all the way in as I pumped 5 or 6 large shots deep down into her belly. As I finished I pulled out and heard her breathing and gurgling to catch her breath. I kissed my way from the pussy, stomach, breast, and neck and there she was smiling and breathing heavily. She rolled over and sat on the end of the bed for a few seconds, then stood up and headed to clean up in the bathroom and I followed her in with our suits and helped her clean and dressed. She touched up her makeup and we headed out to the pool. We got to our cabana and ordered frozen drinks, hers non-alcoholic of course, and some snacks that they have on the pool menu. We spent about 5 hours in and out of the pool, eating and drinking, and of course she sat on the sunbed catching a better tan.

We headed back to the room and changed then went to the Forum shops, walking around seeing what they all had. I did get her some earrings from Tiffany & Co for her to wear to super tomorrow. Then we walked by Agent Provocateur and she smiled and asked if she could go in.

"Of course," I replied, "I will be over at Hublot looking at watches." She went in as I headed to check out a few watches. I was wrapping up my purchase of a Classic Fusion with Blue dial when I got a text.

I grabbed my phone and the text read "I'm ready for you to come back and get me, I need my sugar daddy to pay."

I replied "on my way." As I hit send my phone dinged with another text from her, then another, then 4 more. I opened them and there she was in different colors of bra and panty sets, nothing too risque but very nice indeed.

I got back to the store and made my way to the counter and she was just having things rang up and put into the bag, totaling just over $1800. "Thank you daddy," she said smiling.

"You are welcome baby," I replied looking at the clerk "It's a good thing I love my little girl so much." The clerk nodded and smiled.

"Did you like the pictures?" she asked before I could comment on them.

"Of course I did, so much so we should head back to the room." I started.

She giggled and then said "we should get ice cream first."

We got the ice cream she wanted and spent a few hours checking stuff out at the mall and then grabbed a casual super at Cafe Americano where she got a linguini and shrimp and I got the classic burger with fries.

We headed back to the room and I suggested a hot bath for us both, delighted with the idea she went to the closet and got the robes and slippers. She put the slippers next to the tub and hung the robes up. Then she started filling the tub with hot water, but the water wasn't filling as fast as I thought it should. I went to go see what was happening and she stopped me, "I only turned it on half way, that way you can come over here and we can take care of each other's needs."

I turned and she was already naked and sitting between the sinks patting the shelf between her legs. Damn I thought as I undressed quickly and went up to her, as we were making out she guided me into her warm body then grabbed my ass and started helping me move in and out of her, slowly at first then building to a fast steady pace, then she came. "What do you want to do now, sugar daddy?" she asked, looking down at me going in and out of her.

"I want to empty my cum deep inside you," and with that I burst. Shot after shot, thrust after thrust, until I couldn't anymore. She hopped off the counter and kneed in front of me and put me in her mouth to clean everything off.

"I love how our juices taste together!" She smiled, licking her lips. She then stood and turned the water off to the tub and went to get in the bath. We ran some more water to get the temp right and both hopped in, one on each side. I grabbed her feet and started massaging them while she laid back and rested.

travellux
travellux
22 Followers
12