Best Sex Life with Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we relaxed I told her to come over to my side and lean up on me and I could hold her as we talked and unwound from the day. As she cuddled up with me she wiggled her ass on my crotch and giggled.

"You are so insatiable!" I said as I pulled her against me tighter.

"It's your fault." she replied.

"How so?" I inquired.

"When my boyfriend broke up with me I waited till I was 18 and started seeing a freshmen in college, but he only wanted sex and not to spend time together much. I ended up with another guy just before I graduated, but he was a joke." she then continued "That is when I learned about the sugar site, so started getting into it, but I learned that it was mostly guys that would take advantage of girls." "As I got farther into it I started to figure out that I can use them as well, I knew that I could have sex without feelings getting in the way and I got a few trips and jewelry for it." I ended up with a few guys, one guy was great but started wanting more from me with less from him, the others just did not satisfy me.

"I was starting to think I should quit when I came across your profile, it was exactly what I was looking for but then found it was you." she explained "After I thought I could use you to get some things and I could give you a few things as well. I figured I might have to have sex with you a few times before it ends like it always does." It was supposed to be protected sex and I figured it would be awkward between us so not the best and we would go our separate ways soon."

"Then when we got into the limo and I got naked I started to get excited, then while we made out and I had your cock in my hand the taboo of it hit and it felt like when my first boyfriend and I used to sneak around behind your back." " At that moment I thought of trying something more taboo to see how I felt so I thought I would put you in my mouth without a condom, I had never done anything like it before but I knew I was safe with you."

As she continued I noticed I had her breast in my hands and she was grinding on me slightly as we were still in the tub.

"That was so exciting and when we moved to the back and you started eating me out it felt amazing, I wanted more, so that is when I asked you to give me my first creampie" she stated and thought I would say no and then she would put the condom on and we would finish that way. She then continues "But the look of animalistic passion in my eyes as she suggested she knew things were different, but still checked to make sure it was what she wanted and I made sure she got to finish a few times. Then at the end as I turned her over the last time and started to cum she noticed the burning lust I had for her." After we had finished she knew she wanted more of what happened, as she realized that not only had she made her lover happy but her daddy, which felt twice as good. She knew the last few years were difficult and that she saw all the problems of the world melt away and a weight off my shoulders as we came together.

I laughed and said "That's funny cause when you meet me at lunch the first time I was shocked that you were even interested in me, as I had a few tries at the sugar site too and was realizing it wasn't for me either." The girls were usually just wanting more, then never looked like their pictures, and it wasn't fun. "I racked my brain trying to think if I should take you up on the offer as I had never really looked at you as anything but my daughter, but I thought to myself that you came to me and had thought it out so I should at least see what happened, worst case I end up just buying you super."

"When you walked into the restaurant and I saw you the first time, that is when I looked at you as a possible date and you were everything I had ever wanted." I thought that if we got to anything it would be awkward like you thought, but how great you looked I was willing to see how far it would go. That is when you walked up and gave me a hug and told me you were not wearing panties." Again I knew you had thought this out and I was willing to see it out as I thought about you across from me with nothing under the dress, it was all about the lust." When we got in the limo and you got naked, it was the best thing I have seen in my life, before I knew it my cock was in your mouth and I didn't have time to put the condom on, ok I will put it on before I fuck you I figured."

"You tasted as good as any pussy I ever had and when you asked me to be your first creampie, as much as I wanted to make sure it is what you wanted and that we were safe from you getting pregnant, it was all I could think of as my brain stopped working I think." I laughed again. "I didn't know if it was going to be a one time thing so I wanted to make sure you were happy and satisfied and that I got everything out of it that I could, I started touching everything I could reach, and wanted to enter you from behind to see how sexy that was, and then it was time." "As I came deep inside you I saw how satisfied you were with everything and I knew I made my daughter as happy as I could and that made it better for me as well. I knew we had gone somewhere we should not have, but your smile at the end made me know it was exactly where we should be!" I finished.

"So we were both changed at that moment?" she asked.

"We were both on the same page in that moment it sounds like," I continued "After we got home I was 2nd guessing it again so that is why we went our separate ways, but I thought about it all night and I knew I wanted it no other way and I wanted it to last as long as it could." "So I am now all in, I plan to give as much as I can and you name it and it's done!"

She replied " I am the same way, you name it and I will do it" You have access to me whenever you want, when we are alone, as I still want the father daughter relationship when we are around others. With that I would like to continue as long as possible as well." With that she turned around and gave me a kiss. Now the water has started to cool so we decided to get out and put on the robes and head to the other room for a snack and more conversation before bed. As we got out I couldn't help but admire every inch of her body, as we dried off we touched and fondled each other, before the robes were on and tied. Slippers on and we walked into the living area of the suite.

Sitting on the couch we snacked on some mini bar items as we waited for room service to bring up more. I then looked at her and said "So I have noticed that you like to dominate, I liked that most of the time as I'm not sure if you will say no or not, but are you only dominant?" I continued, "I like to initiate as well."

She smiled and said, " I think if you want something just ask for it or order me to do it." I enjoy being romanced, as well as just blatantly asked for stuff, and every once in a while I like to be forced as long as I still feel safe." "As long as I'm not sick or hurt I will most likely say yes and let you have your way with me, use my body as you want, if we are both having orgasms then we should enjoy each other as we please!"

"So if I was to ask you if I can come over there and lick your pussy on the couch until room service arrives and then take you over to the bed and fuck you doggy style, how would you reply?"

She smiled and opened her robe to show me her perky tits and tight landing strip pussy, "yes please, hurry over her sugar daddy." she replied.

I walked over and got on my knees as she spread her pussy lips and I went in and tested how hot and sweet she was. "Yes daddy eat my pussy, make me cum, make me cum!"

She had 2 orgasms before we heard the knock on the door for room service. I got up and wiped my face off as she tied her robe again and went to sit on the bed. I opened the door and took the room service in and tipped the guy and closed the door behind him. As I turned I told her to get on her hands and knees, she did as I told her and I flipped up her robe from behind and got on the bed behind her and just started fucking her. Moaning and breathing heavily I was playing with her clit, she orgasmed again and that was all I needed as I grunted and came with her "I'm cumming inside you baby!" I said as I leaned over on her, then I finally laid on the bed to catch my breath.

She rolled over and cuddled up with me smiling and hugging me as we laid there." You can fuck me and cum in me anytime you want, 10 times a day if you want daddy!" she replied. A half hour later we were done with the snacks and then we got ready for bed and naked together for the first time. We passed out, I woke up about 7:00 AM as the light was starting to come into the room. I felt that she was up and sucking my cock already. As I opened my eyes I looked down, her head bobbing up and down on me, naked, with her cute heart shaped ass wiggling in the air. It was an incredible site, and she must have been there for a minute as I was getting close. "This is an amazing view you have given me this early morning and I think I'm going to cum, do you want it in your mouth? I asked and she hummed mhmm mhmm on my cock which pushed me over the edge and I exploded in her mouth, and somehow she swallowed it all.

She crawled up on me and thanked me for the compliment and kissed me passionately. She then laid her head on my chest. We laid there as I stroked her hair and the side of her naked body. I told her to remember that she had the spa day today, she got very excited "I forgot, thank you daddy!" She got out of bed and headed to the shower. I got up and got dressed and started getting ready for the day as well. The plan was that she was at the spa for a few hours and I was going to hit the tables, we finished getting ready and headed down the elevators to the spa. I dropped her off and told them whatever she wanted to charge to the room. I then headed to the casino.

I played at the tables when I got a text from Lily, it was a picture of her with mud on her face and it was titled, "first facial of the day" with a winking face emoji.

I was doing good at the casino, up and down, getting a few comped drinks when another text came in, it was just a picture this time. It was just her on the massage table with the towel covering her butt but she was on her elbows with a clear view of her great tits and face.

She was doing a great job of teasing me all morning so far. A few hours later we met back at the room after her spa time. I got back in the room right after she did and she was already getting naked and hopping in the shower. "That was the best spa experience I've ever had," she said in a very relaxed tone. "We have a few hours till super can we head over to an arcade and play some games?"

"Sure" I said, "I will go call for a ride."

We headed over to the New York New York arcade playing for about 2 hours, she was very competitive with the games and won most but I had to win some too. We headed back to the Palace to get ready for sushi at Nobu, when we got in the room she grabbed a few items from her luggage and headed to the bathroom. "I have a surprise for you so we need to change separately this time," she winked.

So dressed in my suit, I grabbed my shoes, polished them quickly, then turned on the TV to wait till she was ready. A few minutes after I heard the dryer stop, the door opened and out walked my angel. She had her hair down with some curls in it, the earrings I bought from Tiffany & Co for her trip, Tiffany necklace and tennis bracelet set, a black Dolce & Gabbana calf length dress that hugged her curves, and black Louboutin pumps. The red lipstick and shoe bottoms popped out as it was the only color besides black.

"You like daddy," she asked very softly. I could only nod. She giggled, "Thank you!" she continued "let's go eat." And she walked up to me and took my arm. We headed to the restaurant, and as we got seated I finally thought again. We enjoyed the food and the conversation and finished with dessert of course. We slowly headed back to the room, still homing my arm, she kept going on about how it was such a great day. The spa was amazing, the arcade was fun, super was outstanding and all that time with me.

We got into the room and she asked me to sit on the bed. " Can I ask for another big favor?"

I looked up at her as I had started to remove my shoes. "Of course, anything for you."

"Will you make love to me, softly and gently, like lovers should?" she asked as she stepped out of her heels and dropped her dress. Now just standing in her jewelry, a black open cup bra which put her breast on full display, and black thong panties that had "Yes daddy" written in pink.

"Yes" was all I could get out as she walked over to me and straddled me on the bed taking in a deep, slow, and passionate kiss. For the next hour we didn't move much, mostly just kissing, whispering in each other's ears, and caressing her bare skin. Finally she moved up more and her breasts were now in my face and I had to start kissing and licking and nibbling on them as she was moaning and wiggling around on my lap. I didn't need to remove the bra as everything was out already, but I thought it would feel better for her since it was a wired push up style, and when I unsnapped the back she let out a sigh of relief. I then laid her down on the bed so that I could explore her body more thoroughly, rubbing her back, grabbing around her waist, caressing her face and neck. Taking my time I worked all over her body, soft touches, light kissing, gentle breathes till I got to her honey spot. I spent time around it on her thighs and just above it and then finally I went to it, as I did her first orgasm hit and she held my head as she came down. As she settled from it I pushed on and brought her back to her 2nd and 3rd.

She reached over and told me to take my clothes off finally and helped me remove everything. She laid back down and had me on top of her as we were kissing. I started rubbing my hardon on her clit as I was thrusting above her, she then whispered "I'm ready daddy." She then reached down between us and guided me inside her, all the way in and she orgasmed again. I was slowly thrusting as I kissed her, I pulled out and turned her on her side and I spooned behind her and pushed back into her. I reached down and played with her clit as I hugged her to my body with my other arm, kissing her neck and shoulders, and she came again.

I kept up the pace through 2 more orgasms from her, I could take it anything, and as I was about to cum she felt it and with a smile "Yes daddy, yes daddy!" I emptied everything I had into her and I then held her and covered us with the blankets and we fell asleep shortly afterwards.

We woke up the next morning still cuddled together, her facing me with her head on my chest, she looked up at me with just her eyes "Thank you for last night daddy, it was way above expectations, and I feel so loved." "I knew you loved me daddy as I am your daughter, I knew the lust of naked bodies was part of our relationship, but I didn't know if we could be lovers and you proved me so wrong." "Thank you for being gentle and taking your time to really extend the love making. I enjoy that from time to time as well as the lustful sex we've been having!"

"You are welcome, let me know anytime you want to make love again as it was amazing as well!"

"We should get up, clean up, grab breakfast, and get ready to check out of the hotel." She stated as she threw back the bedding and watched towards the bathroom, her hips and ass swaying as she walked. She rounded the corner, turned on the light, then leaned back, winked and said "but I could use one more good fucking and a creampie before we leave this room." As she disappeared again and I heard the shower turn on. I got out of bed and followed, the shower was already steaming up and I could see her silhouette as the water poured over her body.

Part 2 to follow.

12