All Comments on 'Best Sister Experience Ch. 01'

by ydwagon392

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

terrible storytelling. you said he didn't ejaculate but then one sentence says "cum again"...again? when was teh first time? never! also, too many run-on sentences, sloppy grammar. and who would fuck for five hours and not finish...blue balls, hello? needs a complete re-write or just scrap it and start over.

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
Nice story

Different but entertaining

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

re:- first commenter. Some people go for a walk in the rain, other people just get wet.

ydwagon392ydwagon392over 3 years agoAuthor

Not everybody suffers from premature ejaculation either

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmmm

You add little put downs about her overgrown bush, suggest she should have cleaned herself after you start eating her, and then later get into a 69. It makes me wonder about other "southern breezes" when the 69 begins. You are so eager to get her naked at the start--what about a slower stripping and then a nice warm and sensual shower with some kissing and neck nibbling to start things off. Anticipation builds desire!

But definite points for her comments on playing with your uncut penis again. That was quite erotic, and as a cut guy I am always envious.

JhMcKnJhMcKn9 months ago

I enjoyed reading it even with a few errors. I love women with hairy pussies. My mother had a hairy one, my maternal grandmother had a hairy one, albeit salt and pepper, and my wife had a hairy one. I love watching a woman pee and i got to see all three of them numerous times during my lifetime. Sometimes my mother, who was an alcoholic and was fucking a couple of her beer drinking friends would be outdoors after getting fucked and need to piss. She'd raise her skirt, spread her legs a bit, and piss. Didn't always go straight down. Sometimes it ran down her thighs soaking her nylon stockings. I have a sister, but we are not close and she thinks sex is naughty so I never tried to play with her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userydwagon392@ydwagon392
Make the most of your life and dont stuff it up, your going to be dead for a very long time.