Ed's Sister Gives Him a Lap Dance

Story Info
It soon becomes more than just a lap dance.
7.6k words
4.4
102.1k
111
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,983 Followers

"Are you a man or a mouse?"

Charlie was goading me, and I didn't like it. He thought he was being funny, but I could use my superior intelligence so that the joke was on him.

With a straight face, and in a formal tone, I said, "I'm definitely a member of the Homo sapiens family, and not Mus musculus."

That took the wind out of his sails, and he was now looking at Jim, hoping that he could explain what I'd just said. Jim was happy to enlighten him.

While smiling, he said, "Ed says that he's a man and not a mouse."

"Then why didn't he just say that? It would have been simpler."

I could hear the hurt in his voice. I'd gone too far, poking fun at his lack of knowledge. Charlie was a good friend, and I should make it up to him.

With my hand on his shoulder, and against my better judgment, I said, "OK, I'll go into the club."

His big smile told me that I was forgiven.

Today was Charlie's twenty first birthday, and we were out on the town celebrating it. We'd had a few drinks in an Irish bar, and we were now looking for somewhere to eat. A short walk from the bar was a place that my Father would describe as a Gentleman's Club. To me it was a Girly Bar, and it was somewhere that I didn't want to go into, but Charlie did.

When I'd said, "No way, Emma wouldn't like it. She says these places exploit women," that's when he'd asked me if I was a man or a mouse.

We had to pay a hefty price to get in, and because it was Charlie's birthday, we paid for him. When I'd been outside, my expectations of the club had been low. However, now that we were in, I was pleasantly surprised.

No expense had been spared with the fixtures and fittings. This could be a luxurious hotel rather than a Gentleman's Club. And if this was indeed such a club, then where were the scantily dressed women?

After a round of drinks, and some bar food, we found out more about the club from one of the members.

"If it's the ladies that you're interested in, then go to the second floor."

I was married to the delectable Emma, so I wasn't looking for some action, but Charlie and Jim being single, and currently unattached, were.

We were now seated at a table in the main room on the second floor. A waitress was taking our order. She was wearing a red bikini, so small, that if she was to make a sudden movement, then her ample breasts might spill out. And because she was standing next to Charlie, and he was seated, if that was to happen, then they would be in his face. He'd like that. When she walked away, to get our drinks, she wiggled her bottom in an exaggerated manner that was almost comical. Jim couldn't take his eyes off it.

Charlie asked, "So what do you think of this place?"

I said, "It's OK, if you like that sort of thing."

That got a laugh from Jim, and then he said, "Come on Ed. What's there not to like about it?"

Before answering him, I took another look at the room. All the waitresses were dressed in red bikinis, and all were at least as attractive as the one that had just taken our order. And in the middle of the room, on a small stage, were two exotic dancers. They were topless, dancing close together in an erotic way. It was something that Emma would disapprove of, and she might be right, but their gyrations were making me hard. I hadn't wanted to be here, but now that I was, I should lighten up and enjoy myself.

Turning to Jim, I said, "I'll tell you what I don't like about this place," and then, after briefly pausing, for dramatic effect, I declared, "The price of the drinks."

That made them laugh.

I'd joked about the cost of the drinks, but for me, and indeed all of us, money wasn't a problem. Charlie worked for his Father, a successful business man who owned a lot of properties. Jim, like me, was twenty seven. Together, we were partners in a biotech company that, because of its patents, was making us serious money.

We were now on shots, and we were all drunk. Not falling about drunk, but happy drunk. We were talking a bit too loud, and laughing at silly jokes. When a smartly dressed man came over to our table I thought that he was going to ask us to leave, and I was getting ready to apologize for our rowdiness.

In a voice that was both posh and charming, he quietly said, "Would you gentlemen prefer a private room?"

Then, before any of us could answer him, he was leading us towards the room.

"I'm sure that you will be more comfortable here. This is for our VIPs."

I flopped onto one of the leather chairs, and the other two sat on the large sofa that was opposite me.

"The waitress will be here shortly."

When he turned to leave, we all shouted out thanks, and that got, "You're welcome. Enjoy yourself," from him, as he was closing the door on us.

But after a while, we were still waiting to be served, and we were beginning to wonder if we would ever be.

"He's put us in here to get us out of the way. I bet the door is locked."

Charlie might be right.

Then Jim chipped in with, "I think any minute now some goons are going to burst through the door and kick the shit out of us."

That was dramatic, and even to my alcohol fuddled mind, something that I thought was never going to happen. However, like the other two, I was now staring at the door.

When it suddenly opened, it startled us, but there was nothing to worry about. In front of us was a waitress. She was gorgeous, Venus de Milo in a red bikini. And on one hand she was balancing a tray that contained an open bottle of champagne and three glasses.

While smiling radiantly, she said, "Compliments of the Management."

You'd think that pouring liquid from a bottle into a glass was a simple act, but from her it was artistic, and surprisingly, also erotic. It was done slowly, and as she poured the champagne, one of her hands caressed the neck of the bottle. That was very suggestive. Watching her do it, made my pulse race, and my cock hard.

For the first few seconds after waking up, I was disorientated, and then it all became clear. I was in the spare bedroom. I'd got back late, and despite being drunk, I'd had the good sense to sleep here so as not to disturb Emma.

When I sat up, my head started to throb, and I felt queasy. I then groaned loudly, not because I was hungover, but because of what I'd done last night.

Emma was going to kill me!

Half an hour later, after a long hot shower, I was calmer. Yes, Emma would indeed murder me, but only if she found out what I'd done. And that wasn't going to happen, because I wasn't foolish enough to confess, and Jim and Charles were loyal friends. They wouldn't betray me.

"So what did you do last night?"

I'd got a mouthful of food, so that gave me some time to compose myself before answering her.

"We started in the Shamrock Bar, and then we went to a Lap Dancing Club, where I paid one of the gorgeous girls to have sex with me."

As I knew it would, that made her laugh. I was dependable Ed. Boring Ed. Somebody who would never do such a thing. I could tell her the truth because she would never believe me.

"You going into that sort of place. No way. And if you did, then to get one of the girls to do anything with you, you'd have to pay them a fortune."

She then laughed again, and I was offended. I didn't have Charlie's boyish good looks, or Jim's rugged features, but I didn't think that I was ugly. I might be though, because to get the drop dead gorgeous Roxy to let me fuck her, I'd indeed had to pay a fortune!

When we'd finished eating breakfast, Emma went for a shower while I tidied up the kitchen. That gave me time alone to think about last night.

The waitress that had brought us champagne wasn't Roxy, but she had taken me to her.

"Would one of you like Roxy to give you a lap dance?"

I was the first to react, not by saying yes, but by putting my hand up like a child in a classroom. That made her smile.

"OK, but you must promise to be a good boy. No touching."

I did, and so solemnly, that it made her laugh. I was then taken to a private room. When I saw Roxy, my eyes nearly popped out of my head. She was gorgeous, perhaps the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. And as they say, the rest is history!

My time with Roxy had been wonderful, but I had no intention of seeing her again. It was a one-off indiscretion. The result of drinking too much. But unfortunately, as the days past, I couldn't stop thinking about her. It was even affecting my work. I couldn't go on like this. I was going to have to do something about it, and there was only one thing that I could do. I was going to have to see her again.

And that's why now, two months later, I am a regular at the club. And my time there always ends with my cock deep up Roxy's sweet pussy.

But there was a time when that wasn't going to happen, because Roxy wasn't there.

"What do you mean she isn't working? She always works on a Friday."

After shrugging her shoulders, the waitress said, "She normally does, but not tonight."

I gave a deep sigh, and that helped to calm me down. If she wasn't here, then there was nothing I could do about it.

"Chantelle is available. Would you like to see her instead?"

I was going to say no. Seeing somebody else would be wrong. I'd be cheating on Roxy. But that was silly, the only person I was cheating on was Emma. I wasn't in love with Roxy, and I'd be amazed if she was in love with me. Our relationship was simple, I gave her lots of money in exchange for hot sex. There was no reason why I couldn't do the same with Chantelle. And I knew that she would be desirable, because if she wasn't, then the club wouldn't have hired her.

When I entered the room she had her back to me. She was pouring champagne into two glasses, and as she was doing it, she was leaning forward so that her bottom was sticking out. It was deliberate, she was showing me what she'd got. And then, just to make sure that I'd noticed it, she wiggled her hips in an exaggerated manner. That made her bottom wobble, and my heart skip a beat. I couldn't wait for her to turn around so that I could see the rest of her.

But when she did, I wished she hadn't.

"What the fuck!"

That was no way to greet her, but she'd taken me by surprise. And despite being as surprised as I was, she remained calm.

After offering her hand for me to shake, she said, "I'm Chantelle, It's nice to meet you. And you are?"

Then she burst out laughing, and I joined in.

This could have been highly embarrassing, but we'd dealt with it with maturity and humour. Chantelle was really Ella, and I knew that because I was her Brother!

While we drank the champagne, we talked. I told my story, and she told hers. I was doing it because I was infatuated with Roxy, and she was doing it for the money. I told her that she didn't need to do this, I'd give her money, but that was rejected straight away. She wanted to be independent, to stand on her own two feet. When the bottle was empty, and the glasses drained, it was time for me to leave. And without anything being said, we both knew that our secret was safe.

When I got up to leave, she gave me a hug, and then she shocked me by saying, "Before you go, would you like me to show you what I do here?"

She must have seen the look on my face, because she laughed.

"I didn't mean THAT part. I mean the lap dancing. And that's strictly no touching. Most of the time that's all I do. I'm very expensive, so most men can't afford to pay for more than that."

That was a relief, but I wasn't sure that my Sister giving me a lap dance was a good idea. But I was curious, was she good at it? And I was also tipsy from the champagne, so I said yes.

I was now sitting comfortably on one of the leather chairs, and she was on my lap. She was heavy, but it was worth it to have her so close to me. Her costume was the same as all the other ladies, a red bikini, and it left very little to the imagination. Her large breasts, that were close to my face, were heaving as she breathed in and out, and despite her being my Sister, I desperately wanted to bury my face between those twin peaks.

I was now struggling to keep my cock under control, but when she started grinding her pussy into my crotch, I gave up, because I was fighting a losing battle. And she'd noticed the bulge in my trousers, because that's where she was concentrating on. From the look on her face, I could tell that she was enjoying teasing me. No, this was more than teasing, it was torture.

At the start, she'd made it clear that it was no touching, but I was going to do it. And it was her fault, for getting me so excited.

My hands were on her large tits for only the briefest time, before she pushed them away.

"I said no touching."

She'd said it without any anger in her voice, and while smiling, so I wasn't in trouble. In fact, she was probably pleased that what she'd been doing to me had provoked such a reaction.

I groaned loudly, and it made her laugh. I then decided to be bold. As my friend and business partner Jim, is always saying, 'Fortune favours the brave.'

"I was just doing it to support your top, it looked as if it was coming off. I think you should let me hold it up."

Of course she didn't believe a word of that, and on hearing it, she'd even rolled her eyes. But she was amused rather than being annoyed.

And when I said, "Please," with a pleading look in my eyes, I could see her resistance weaken. However, I would need to say more if it was going to crumble. Fortunately, I had an ace up my sleeve.

"If you let me, then you can borrow my car."

That got her attention, and so it should. It was a classic Ferrari, and it had cost me a king's ransom. I'd bought it six months ago, and since then, almost weekly, she'd been begging me to let her drive it, but I'd always said no.

"For how long?"

"Twenty four hours."

"Forty eight, and we have a deal."

I just nodded, and she shrieked with delight.

This time when my hands were on her breasts, she let me keep them there. I didn't know how long I'd got, but I was determined to make the most of it. They were heavy, and because she was only twenty years old, delightfully firm. After caressing them all over, my fingers settled on her nipples. When I squeezed them she moaned, and then she started grinding down onto my cock again. I took that as a sign that she wanted me to do it again.

Her nipples were now swollen, and I longed to get them into my mouth. When I pushed her top down, so that they were exposed, she didn't seem to notice, but she did when my mouth was on one of them.

"No."

She'd said it softly, not much more than a whisper, and she hadn't tried to push me away, so I ignored her. My first suck on her plump nipple was long and hard, and that got a loud yes from her. I was right, despite her initial reluctance, she didn't want me to stop!

It was now frantic, out of control. I was taking not just her nipple into my mouth, but as much of her breast as I could manage. And her other nipple wasn't being ignored, my fingers were roughly pulling on it. Her response to all of that was to tilt her head back and moan continuously. But she was also doing something else, something that was taking both of us, at speed, towards an explosive ending. Her pussy pushing down hard onto my cock, as she bounced up and down on me, was going to make both of us come!

When it happened, it was a first for me. Spurting while my cock was still inside my trousers. That didn't spoil it for me, in fact, it was one of my best. When it ended I felt drained, but I also felt completely satisfied.

But how was it for my Sister, did it end with a whimper or a bang? I'll let you decide.

It started as mine ended, so I was able to observe it in all its detail. As it surged through her body, her head tilted back even more, and her mouth opened wide. I thought she was going to scream, but nothing came out. Then her face contorted, as if she was in pain. When she moved forward, flopping onto me, I knew that it was over.

It was minutes before either of us spoke, and it was Ella that broke the silence.

"When can I have the car?"

As I was driving home, I tried to make sense of what had just happened. I'd gone to the club to see Roxy, but because she wasn't working, I was taken to another girl that turned out to be my Sister. And it should have ended then and there, with me leaving. But I'd stayed, and Ella had given me a lap dance. That was supposed to be just a simple demonstration of how skilful she was at doing it. However, she was too skilful, and she'd excited me so much, that I'd persuaded her, by offering her the loan of my classic Ferrari, to let me touch her. That's when it had spiralled out of control. And after it had ended, we'd both acted in a casual, almost surreal, manner. As if what had happened was an everyday occurrence.

When I'd got off her, the stain in my trousers was obvious, and she must have noticed it, but she didn't comment on it. Her bikini bottom would also be stained, covered in her juices that had seeped out of her excited pussy, but she'd concealed it by closing her legs. We'd then finalised the details about the car, without any mention of why I was lending it to her. She was getting it as soon as I could get her insured to drive it.

When I'd left her, my coat had covered the problem area. And because my office was only a short taxi ride from the club, I'd gone there to change my trousers.

Most times when I get home very late, Emma is already in bed, fast asleep. Today she wasn't.

"How was your business meeting?"

Meeting a client was my standard excuse for when I was going to the club and seeing Roxy.

"OK, nothing special."

And, as expected, there were no more questions from her. Emma had no interest in my work. She'd only asked about my meeting to be polite.

Ten minutes later we were in bed together. She was asleep, snoring loudly, but I, because of the adrenaline still flowing through my body, was going to be awake for a while. I didn't mind, I had a lot to think about.

Despite my 'indiscretions' with Roxy, and now with my Sister, I was deeply in love with Emma. Roxy and Ella wasn't love, it was just lust, red hot passion. And because I'd found that I could keep visiting the club without feeling guilty, I wasn't going to stop. But would I be getting another lap dance from my Sister? I hoped so!

Ferraris aren't cheap, especially classic ones. I'd known that before I'd bought mine. However, when I'd agreed to let my Sister drive it, I hadn't realized how much the insurance would cost for somebody who is only twenty years old. Fortunately I could afford it, but still, it was an eye-watering amount for briefly playing with her tits, and then coming in my pants!

Two days later I was ready to lend her the car, so I called her.

"It's yours, come and collect it."

That got a shriek of delight from her, so loud, that I had to move the phone away from my ear.

"I'm working at the club tonight. You can bring it to me."

Before I could say no, she'd ended the call. And that's why she'd done it. I was annoyed, but then I smiled. Taking the car to her would give me an excuse to see Roxy. And that was a good idea, because my balls were full.

I got to the club at eight, and the valet was Cody. He'd parked my Mercedes for me a few times, and we often chatted, so we were now on first name terms. I liked him. He was a smart kid, working his way through college. And his passion was cars.

"Wow! Is this your new car?"

"No, it's my other one," and then, in a serious tone, but while I was smiling, I added, "Don't go joyriding with it."

That made him laugh.

My intention was to quickly see Ella, so that I could lecture her on taking care of the car, and then I'd go to Roxy. But after going through the list with my Sister, of all the things she shouldn't do with my precious Ferrari, she asked me to stay, and without any hesitation I'd said yes. When it felt like the right time, I was going to ask her to give me another lap dance.

chris99999
chris99999
3,983 Followers
12