All Comments on 'Best Spring Ever Ch. 02'

by DocWords

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
.....?

You desperately need part 3! (to tie this mess up)

LunarmagusLunarmagusover 3 years ago
Cheating

This has the feel of Hilda going out and fucking Dennis without Richard. I am very curious to see where this goes.

SWT3SWT3over 3 years ago
Great story

Yes, it needs another chapter. I'm not wedded to "Happy Ever After", but I am curious about what happens. Thanks

SeanGregorySeanGregoryover 3 years ago

While, personally, I don't like the cuckolding aspect being flirted with, I recognize that there are those who do enjoy the impotent husband Idea. I also acknowledge that there are some who will disagree vehemently with the age disparity (which I have no problem with) and the taboo nature of the close family involvement (also something I have no issue with), not to mention the extramarital sex (again, thumbs up from me as long as both partners are agreeable and consensual).

I say all that to illuminate the fact that no story published on this site will satisfy all readers but so far, excepting the restraining of the husband in what I consider an act of humiliation being pushed, I am enjoying your characters' adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
From great to crap

Very hot with wonderful fucking. Though a little unrealistic it's what we all fantasize, but suddenly without any reason, bam! It's off. It's not a hook to bring us back, it's a turn off.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

No way is Hilda going to not have another go at that young Anaconda. She may be in a bit of denial at the moment and having a pissy fit at Richard but when the dust clears she wont be able to pass on another romp with Dennis. In the mean time every one will blame the Hubby. Nothing new there. That's life. Going to be interesting to see how this fantasy develops. Got my E-Ticket, Doc, let's ride!

As for Richard being restrained during Hilda's ultimate show with Dennis (yes it will happen) as long as it remains consensual and Richard isn't humiliated (verbally) no problem.

Great story so far. I like your style and fantasies. Gonna bs interesting to see how and when Dennis and Debi's Mama enters the story.

Cheers

SAGE

lovedefactolovedefactoalmost 3 years ago

Still don't like the male sub stuff

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG8 months ago

This has become a very fun story; I disagree with the observation that Hilda is going to take unilateral action toward Dennis. Hilda kept screaming out her Husband's name, nobody else's...she and he are very secure in their marriage.

Dennis and Debi's mom...yes, she is next in line, at some point...she already knows, just a matter of time before her curiosity is overwhelmed!!

Family Fun, with two families...where else could this possibly go??!!

Five**5**Stars...Yyyiiippppppeeeeee!!!!!!🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💯

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDocWords@DocWords
My stories and characters are fiction. I wish I could have done all this stuff. The reviews from Anonymous, on the first few, nearly drove me away. Fortunately, some seasoned writers stepped up and warned me to take comments like those with a grain of salt. It helped. I read...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES