Best Spring Ever Ch. 05

Story Info
Grandma and the girls, plus more.
9.8k words
4.81
22.5k
31

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocWords
DocWords
3,317 Followers

Richard and Hilda picked up dinner at a drive through. After having dinner Hilda showered. When she hadn't returned to the living room he went to check on her. She was lying on the bed asleep. He tucked her in and being careful not to wake her kissed her goodnight. He went to the living room and turned on the TV somewhat absentmindedly reviewing the events of the day. He felt fine with everything. There was no regret or jealousy about any of it.

He thought of Julia's final words about fantasies and what his own fantasies were. He knew a blowjob from his two daughters was high on the list but having his wife and both daughters do it was even higher. He wanted to watch his daughters together and experience a foursome with all three. He also wanted alone time with each. Being in a threesome or foursome was fun but Richard wanted each to himself with no spectators. Then there was Julia. God, he had wanted her but Dennis had stopped him. Looking back at it he knew that Dennis had been right. That had been time for just Julia and his wife. He still wanted Julia and all to himself and then again with his wife. It seemed that half, or more, of his fantasies would break the rules he and Hilda had set.

And what of Hilda and her fantasies? Were they like his? Did she dream of alone time with their daughters or maybe even with Dennis. Could he give her that much freedom and not feel bad about it? He could with Lina and Gretchen but what about Hilda and Dennis alone? Yes, he could, he realized. He loved Hilda and had no doubt she loved him.

He considered how to best approach talking to her about it and considered bartering. Maybe like, I'll give you a night with Dennis if you'll give me Julia for a night. No, that certainly wouldn't come across well. If he was going to offer her more freedom it would have to be done freely and with no stipulations and no reciprocity.

His other thoughts were of Dennis and how freely he had given of himself to help he and Hilda live out their fantasies. He and Hilda were indebted to him even beyond the blowjob they still owed him. Yes, he could and would talk to Hilda and make her the offer. If she agreed, he would ask Dennis himself to assure him that it wouldn't be harming their marriage.

He sat with the TV playing until he got tired, then showered and went to bed.

***********

Dennis and Debi had both showered and gone out to dinner. When they got home they saw a note on the table from their mother.

'Too horny to stay at home. Going to a party with old friends. I won't be back until morning. Love you, Mom.'

They grinned after reading it. "Looks like I get you all to myself tonight," Dennis told his sister.

"That's a switch. We don't get that opportunity very often. Let's not waste it. Take off your clothes," Debi instructed.

"Whoa, slow down. I don't wanna fuck. I really would rather we make love like Mom and Hilda did today."

"You mean like we did before Mom caught us?"

"Yeah, like that," he replied.

Debi laughed. "You should have seen the look on your face. It was priceless."

"I wish I could have seen the look on hers that first time," Dennis said.

"She looks the same way every time she cums. The look you missed was when she saw how big you were the day you came home from the hospital. God, both of us were in shock."

"I got pretty surprised looks from Lina and Hilda too. Gretchen today actually looked scared of it."

"You're crushing on Hilda, aren't you?"

"Yeah, but let's keep that between us. I'd rather no one else know."

"Afraid of fucking up their marriage?"

"Yeah."

"That's not going to happen. Those two really love each other. I hear you're doing Gretchen tomorrow."

"Who told you that?"

"Ingrid. She wanted to make sure I left you both alone."

"She's something, isn't she?"

"You know for seventy something she's a good looking lady."

"Yeah, she is," he replied.

"Okay, enough foreplay. Take off your pants."

"I haven't even touched you yet, Debi."

"Then get on with it! My pussy stays wet when you're around. Are all guys as slow as you are?"

"No clue, I've never been with one."

"After we graduate I'm going to try a few out. I'll let you know."

"Sit down on the couch with me. Let's start by making out."

"Cool, then we'll fuck like rabbits."

"Deb..."

"I know. I was just messing with you." She sat beside him. "You may begin your seduction."

**********

Ingrid and the girls stopped for dinner on the way home. They had been discussing the day's activities in the car but it was too crowded in the restaurant to continue that topic.

"Grandma, what's in your toy box?" Lina asked.

Gretchen laughed, "Toys."

"Such as?"

"Remember that llama in Dr. Dolittle with two heads?" Gretchen asked.

"The pushmepullyou?"

"Yeah, that's the one. Grandma has a toy that will let me and you do that."

"You mean in our...," Lina began.

"Yes, now shut up. You want all these people to think we're pervers?" Ingrid asked.

"We are pervers, Grandma," Lina said, grinning.

"But they don't need to know," Ingrid assured her.

"What else?" Lina asked.

Gretchen leaned to her and whispered. "A Black & Decker pussy wrecker."

"The big head kind?"

"Yeah, if you hold it right two of us can use it at the same time," Gretchen replied.

"That egg that Dennis used looked like fun," Ingrid said.

"Can you picture wearing something like that in public with someone else controlling it?" Lina asked.

"They have them now that work through your phone."

"That would sure make FaceTime more popular," Lina chuckled. "I know what I'm asking for on my birthday."

"I thought you wanted a MacBook for college?" Ingrid asked.

"Mom and Dad can buy that. You can get me a telecummer."

"It's called an iCum," Gretchen replied.

"Oh bull!"

"I have two friends at school that have them. That's what they call theirs."

"Your Mother's birthday is coming up next month. I was wondering what to get her," Ingrid chuckled.

"Maybe all four of us could sync our phones with it and really drive her nuts," Lina suggested.

"You know Mom. She'd never wear it," Gretchen said.

"Gretchen, where were you today? After what I saw I think she'd try just about anything," Lina asked incredulously.

"Good point."

They finished their dinner and drove the rest of the way to their Grandmother's house. Once inside everyone showered then met up in Grandma's room. The girls only wore panties. Grandma was wearing her nightgown.

"Take off your nightie, Grandma," Lina suggested.

"No, your mother really irritated my fotze with that rubber schwanz. Mine is resting for a few days. I'd love to watch the two of you play if you don't mind."

"No problem here," Lina said.

"Want me to put coconut oil in you, Grandma?" Gretchen asked.

"I put some in after my shower."

Lina laughed. "When Mom was fucking you I thought I smelled coconut. I thought I was losing it."

"It smells good and is a little bit sweet but it masks the smell and taste of her pussy. I like that much better," Gretchen told her.

"Ernst didn't care for it much either," Ingrid added.

"Grandma, I want to see what's in your toy box," Lina told her.

"I'll get it," Gretchen replied, jumping off the bed and running to the closet.

She was back in just seconds and set it on the bed. Lina was surprised at the size of it. The box was wooden, about two feet long and about eighteen inches deep and at least that wide. The inside of both the box and lid were lined with metal.

Lina looked inside. "Grandma?"

"Ernst and I played a lot. Get over it," she replied grinning.

The girls began taking things out and looking them over.

"Oh my God! This is almost as big as Dennis," Gretchen laughed.

"Do you still use this stuff?" Lina asked.

"Mostly just the big vibrator now. My fotze is too old for the inside stuff. Ernst used to have so much fun with his toys. So did I but he's the one that picked them out."

"What's this? You've never shown me this one." Gretchen asked.

"When Ernst and I got married respectable people didn't buy these kinds of things. Your Grandfather carved this one himself. He made a plaster mold of himself then made a plaster of paris cast. Except for the wood color it's a replica of his schwanz."

"The end is weird," Lina said.

"It's not weird. That's how they look if they aren't circumcised. He was circumcised when he was in his thirties. I liked it better that way."

"Why? Does it really make it better?" Gretchen asked.

"He said there wasn't any difference for him but if I liked it better he was all for it."

"Grandma, you must have a dozen dildos in here," Lina chuckled.

"Ten but they're all different. Some are curved, some straight, some short or long. I have nice fat ones and skinny ones too."

"Do you have a favorite?"

"The one Ernst made. Heavens I miss that man."

"Handcuffs? You were into bondage too?"

"I liked to bind Ernst. There's a blindfold and ankle binders in there somewhere. He loved being tied up. For his birthday we had a party. I kept him tied up on the kitchen table most of the evening. I think seven or eight women vogeln him that night. He was sore for days."

"What's the video?"

"Oh I forgot about that. We were at a swinger party and someone made a movie. Ernst and I are in it for a couple of minutes. It was originally done on movie film then transferred to video tape. I don't have a way to play it anymore."

"Grandma, the two ended one isn't in here," Gretchen told her.

"Last time we had it out I stepped on it and squashed one end. I had to throw it away. There's a new one in the closet. I had to throw away all the battery toys too. The batteries leaked. Top drawer in the closet dresser."

Gretchen went back to the closet and returned with two boxes. She opened the first. It was a flexible double ended dildo.

"I like this. It's a little shorter and has vibrators in both ends. That's cool," Gretchen said.

"The other one is a cordless Black & Decker. I thought you could use them at the same time. Take your panties off and hand me the lube. I'll show you what I mean."

Both girls took their panties off while Grandma lubed up the toy. She had them lay pussy to pussy with about eight inches between them. Ingrid put one end a few inches inside Gretchen and the other end inside Lina then had them scoot toward each other on their backs.

"Now rock your hips up and down. How does that feel?"

They rocked for a few minutes and after a little practice coordinated their efforts so that when one rocked upward the other went down.

"Except for feeling a bit chilly it feels really good," Lina replied.

Ingrid touched a button near the middle. It turned the vibrator on Gretchen's end on. She then pushed a second button causing the other end to vibrate.

"Damn Grandma, I like this," Gretchen said.

"Now let's see how the Black & Decker works."

She placed the large cylindrical head between them and turned it on. As they moved they got both pressure and vibration on their clits and penetration and vibration in their pussies. Lina came first and with the increased thrusting triggered her sister. Ingrid turned the vibrations off as they recovered.

"Wow! That was intense," Lina told them.

"A little too intense. Let's try again in a little while with the vibration a little lower," Gretchen suggested.

"Shall we eat each other while we wait?" Lina asked.

"Top or bottom?" Gretchen asked.

"Bottom," Lina replied.

"Sure you don't want to join us, Grandma?" Gretchen asked.

"I'm sure."

The girls got into position and since both were still sensitive they started slow, exploring each other but keeping their tongues and lips away from their clits. Ingrid laid on the bed close to Lina's head watching her minister to her older sister. Her gentleness reminded her of Ernst and how he loved doing the same thing to her. Ingrid's hand moved to her own mound and gently began exploring. When Gretchen got a sudden whiff of coconut she paused to look and smiled knowing that soon she and her sister would get to help Grandma finish.

"Lina, Grandma's playing with her muschi."

"Save some for me, Grandma," Lina replied.

"Der kitzler only. The rest is too tired and sore."

"We'll both lick your kitzler. You keep it warm for us," Gretchen told her.

"If you'll shut up and get back to business that's fine. I'm not waiting all night. Show Grandma your sweet klimax," Ingrid said.

Ingrid sat up on the bed so she could better see both of her granddaughters as they lay on her bed eating each other. The sight of the two beautiful young blonde women loving each other made her heart warm, along with her muschi. When Lina began rocking her hips and moaning she knew it wouldn't be long for either. Gretchen would peak very soon afterward. She always came quickly after making making someone else cum. It excited her. Ingrid wet her finger then teased Gretchen's tight sphincter. When Lina saw what her Grandmother was doing it pushed her over the edge and trembled as she came. Gretchen came before Lina finished raising up to a sitting position as she slid back and forth over her sister's face. When Gretchen finished she lifted from Lina's face.

"Damn, Gretch! You gotta let me breath," Lina said gasping for air.

Gretchen rolled off and onto her side facing her sister. "Sorry, I guess I got caught up in the moment."

"No problem, next time I'll just bite your clit," Lina chuckled as she sat up. She leaned forward and kissed her Grandmother with her wet pussy flavored lips. "Get comfortable, Grandma. It's your turn now."

Ingrid scooted to the head of the bed and leaned back on the softly padded headboard then slipped off her soaked granny panties. Gretchen sat up and doubled up two pillows and put them under her Grandmother's knee.

"Do the same thing with her other leg. She can't hold them up very long without support," Gretchen told her little sister.

Lina put the pillows under her Grandmother's leg as Gretchen had done then the two girls spread her legs as far apart as she was able to go comfortably. Both girls got on their stomachs between her legs.

"Just der klitzen," Ingrid reminded them.

Lina teased her clit with her tongue. "This klitzen?" she asked.

"Yes, that's the one," she replied smiling.

Both girls moved in closer with their tongues moving over the labia and up to the swollen clit. Their tongues danced and played together along the clit. Grandma was smiling as she watched and put her hands on the top of their heads, running her fingers through their hair. Seeing her granddaughters both licking her was erotic. She knew she wouldn't last long. She came hard and grabbed a handful of each girls hair and pulled them aside and out of the way suddenly as liquid began to spray in a steady stream from just beneath her clit. Gretchen laughed at the surprised look on her sister's face as the stream sprayed between them.

"Grandma, did you squirt?" Lina asked.

"No, girl. I peed. When you get old it happens. Now I have to change the bed. I hate when that happens."

Both girls were smiling as they got off the bed then helped their Grandmother up. Ingrid went to the bathroom to clean up and the girls stripped the bed. There was a pad that protected the mattress. When Ingrid returned she brought clean bedding. She and Lina remade the bed as Gretchen put the wet linens in the washer and started it. All three got back in the bed with Lina in the middle and cuddled with each other.

"When you girls were little you used to come over for the night sometimes and sleep like this between Ernst and me. Lina always started out next to me but in the morning she was always next to Ernst."

"Grandpa would always sing us to sleep," Gretchen added, nostalgically.

"Schlaf, Kindlein, Schlaf. He sang that to your Mother too."

"What does it mean?" Lina asked.

"Sleep, baby, sleep. You'd both be asleep before he ever finished the song."

Gretchen reached over and turned the light out. All three were asleep in minutes.

**********

Dennis and Debi had spent the evening making love and were just dozing off when they heard the front door slam. They jumped out of bed and slipped on their pajamas then hurried to the living room. Their mother was standing in the middle of the room. Her face was red with rage and her fist were clenched down at her sides.

"Mom, what's wrong?" Dennis asked.

"The asshole is back in town."

"You mean Dad?" Debi asked.

"He's the only asshole I know. Yes, your father."

Dennis walked to her and put his arms around her. "What happened?"

"I was at the party and getting a really good fucking from behind. Then this cock is right in front of my face. I recognized it immediately so I bit the son of a bitch. It was your father."

Dennis and Debi laughed and in a few seconds their mother was laughing too.

"So what happened then?" Debi asked.

"He started screaming and I was told to leave."

"Did you injure him?" Dennis asked.

"No marks or anything but they ran him off too. He followed me to the car and asked if he could come over tonight."

"Whoa, shit. I'll bet that went over well," Debi said.

"I laid into him and told him what a low life bastard he is. Then he tried to feed me this bullshit telling me how sorry he was and how much he wanted his family back."

"After five years of not hearing anything from him?" Debi asked.

"Exactly, he cleaned out our savings and left us penniless. Hasn't paid a penny in support and hasn't once, in five fucking years, made an effort to contact either of you two. I kicked him in the balls and left him moaning in the street."

"Good for you. So why are you still mad?" Dennis asked.

"I could have kicked him twice but I didn't think of it until I had already driven half way home." Debi and Dennis laughed again. "Okay, I'm not angry anymore."

"Mom, do you think he'll come here?" Dennis asked.

"I don't know. He might."

"What should we do if he does?" Debi asked.

"If you kids want to see him that's fine but I don't want him in the house."

"I have no desire to see or talk to him," Dennis replied.

"Me either," Debi added.

"He is your father. Think about it at least," Julia suggested.

"We've had five years to think about it. I want no part of him," Debi replied.

"Ditto," Dennis agreed.

They talked and laughed together for a while then everyone went to bed.

***********

Hilda woke up rested and refreshed on Sunday morning. She was sitting at the kitchen table when Richard came in and kissed her.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep last night. I meant to jump your bones."

He sat next to her after getting a cup of coffee and smiled. "Sweetheart, you were exhausted. You needed rest a lot more than you needed more sex."

"I'll make up for it today."

"Mind if we talk about something?" he asked.

"Regrets about yesterday?"

"Not at all. I have no regrets or concerns about anything that happened yesterday."

"Okay, what's on your mind?" Hilda asked.

"I was thinking about fantasies while you were sleeping."

"And?"

"Well, what Dennis did for us was a gift. He helped us live out our fantasies and made sure he did it exactly the way we wanted. But what about Dennis?"

"What about him?"

"Did you ever wonder about his fantasies? What could someone with essentially a harem want? He can have sex probably anytime he wants. But it's just sex. And from what I've seen it's with an audience. I tried to put myself in his place and think of what I'd want."

"What did you come up with, Sultan Richard?" Hilda asked smiling.

"Privacy, I'd want privacy. I know he thinks you're about the best thing since Reese Cups. I think rather than just sex he'd fantasize about making love to you. Just the two of you with no audience."

DocWords
DocWords
3,317 Followers