Best Spring Ever Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hilda was stunned. She had planned on bringing up this idea today but now her husband had done it for her. She decided to play it cool and see where he was going with it.

"So what's your point?" she asked.

"How would you feel if you and Dennis spent the night together?"

"Just the two of us?"

"Yes, no spectators. One night of love making with his fantasy woman."

"What about our rule of always being together if we do something outside our marriage?"

"I don't want to eliminate that rule. I think doing that would be disastrous. I'm suggesting we make a one time exception."

"Richard, let me make sure I'm hearing you correctly. You're suggesting that Dennis and I go off somewhere alone for a night and have sex?"

"No, not have sex. You've done that. I'm suggesting the two of you go off alone and make love to each other. To have a tender, loving night of passion."

"You're serious about this?" she asked.

"Completely."

"What's the catch? You get a night with Julia or Debi?"

"No catch. This only involves you and Dennis. It's a one time thing to thank him for how generous he's been to us."

"Have you spoken to Dennis about this?"

"You're the only one I've mentioned it to. No one else knows."

"Can I think on it?" She already knew her answer but didn't want to seem too eager.

"Of course. Take all the time you need."

"Richard, I do think that we should consider another change but it's more a definition change than a rule change."

"What's that?"

"What do you consider when you speak of outside our marriage?"

"Anyone other than you and me," he replied.

"But what about Gretchen and Lina. They were conceived in our marriage bed and are part of the family. Shouldn't they be considered part of the marriage?"

"You mean changing the rule from marriage to family?"

"Yes, the girls don't pose a threat to our marriage since they're already a part of it. I would ask that you not neglect me in the deal. I have needs and desires too."

"Can I think on that before answering?"

"I'd rather you did. This doesn't include my mother. If she wants you I don't care but I should be there to at least give my approval."

"Yes, of course. Let's look at a hypothetical situation to make sure we're on the same page. Let's say Dennis comes over and is with Lina. They invite you to join them."

"If I was interested I'd need your approval and you'd need to be there. Same thing if Debi came over regardless of who they invited. If Julia invited us over we'd both have to be there. None of that would change," Hilda replied.

"That's how I see it too."

"Richard, if Julia or someone invites us to one of those swingers parties, I'm not interested. I've gone as far outside as I intend to."

"I agree. There have been four others we've been with, Dennis, Debi, Julia and your mother. I don't want to go any farther than that."

"Agreed." She grinned at him. "You'd really like to do Julia, wouldn't you?"

"Is this one of those 'Does this dress make my buty look big?' questions?"

Hilda laughed. "No, it's a simple, straight forward question. Would you?"

"Yes. I think most men would."

"A lot of women would too. Let's both think things over and we'll talk again," Hilda suggested.

"That sounds good."

"You do realize that if I agree to the thing with Dennis you'll have to be the one to talk him into it," Hilda reminded him.

"I don't think it'll take much convincing."

"Now for the 'Does this dress make my butt look big?' question," Hilda said.

"Oh no, and we were doing so well."

"Did you notice anything different about me yesterday?" she asked.

"Shit, I'm a dead man. Can I have a hint?"

"I was wearing a tiny thong."

"I'm failing miserably here, Hilda."

"I'll forgive you this time." She stood and opened her robe.

"You shaved!"

"Do you like it?"

"I do. When did you do that?"

"Julia shaved me when we were getting ready."

"Do you like it?" he asked.

"So far, yes. If you like it I'll keep it that way. Let me know."

"I'll need to kiss it to get a better idea. Lay down here on the kitchen table."

Hilda slipped off her robe and rolled it into a ball to use as a pillow. Richard cleared the table and she laid down on her back then scooted to the end of the table. He had just taken his first lick when the girls walked in.

"Having breakfast, Dad?" Gretchen asked.

He gave her a thumbs up and continued.

"I'm hungry too but I'm having cereal," Lina said seriously.

Both girls fixed themselves a bowl of cereal and joined them at the table. One on either side of their mother.

"Lina, Mom never fixed us breakfast like that," Gretchen stated.

"Maybe she'll start."

"Dad's not much good in the kitchen but I'll bet he could fix something similar if he wanted to," Lina suggested.

"Your father is fixing my breakfast this morning. Eat your cereal," their mother told them.

"Dad, you're slobbering on the table," Gretchen said, smiling. "Lina look! Mom shaved her pussy."

"Awww, that's adorable," Lina replied. "Dad, put a couple of fingers in there. She'll like that."

"Hilda, do I need instructions on eating your pussy?"

"Not at all. You girls leave your father alone."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome," she replied.

Richard returned to his task. Hilda's breathing became more rapid and her face began to flush. As her orgasm began both girls stood and sucked her nipples as she bucked. They continued even after Richard sat up smiling at her. When the girls stopped Gretchen looked at her mother.

"Mom?"

"Yes, baby?"

"You're out of milk," Gretchen said, grinning.

They all laughed as Richard helped her off the table. Hilda grabbed a dish towel and wiped up the end of the table.

"I'd like my breakfast now please," Hilda told him.

Richard laid back on the table. The girls raised their bowls to give him room. Hilda sat in the chair and scooted up to the table.

"Put your feet on my thighs and spread your knees," Hilda told him.

He did as told and she leaned to him licking from base to tip.

"Hold on a second, Mom," Gretchen told her as she placed a single Fruit Loop on the end of her father's cock. "Extra nutrition for you."

"Gee thanks. Mind if I eat now?"

"Mom, have you ever sucked a cock before? I can give you some pointers. I sucked this one yesterday," Gretchen asked.

"I've sucked a few."

"How many?" Gretchen asked.

"What is this a job interview?"

"Blowjob interview, answer the question, please," Gretchen replied.

"Three. Now do you mind if I eat?"

"Who?"

"My father, your father and Dennis. Anything else?"

"Did you choke on any of them?"

"All of them."

"Did you let them cum in your mouth?"

"Yes."

"Are you a swallower or a spitter?"

"Swallower."

"Lina, do you have questions for this applicant?" Gretchen asked.

"Which cock was your favorite?"

"This one."

"Why?"

"Besides how much I like fruit loops?"

"Yes, besides that," Lina said.

"It's connected to the one and only man I love."

"Good answer. Dad, should she get the position?" Gretchen asked.

"Absolutely! And the sooner she starts the better."

"Well don't just sit there. Get to work, Mom," Gretchen directed.

Hilda opened her mouth and swallowed him. When she came up the Fruit Loop was gone. She began licking, nibbling and kissing him.

"Don't forget the balls, Mom," Lina reminded her.

Hilda continued her work and Richard was responding nicely. She had only been using her mouth and tongue but as he neared she added her hand. Just before he came she went to hand only and as he shot she aimed the first stream at Gretchen and the second at Lina hitting them both in the face. She collected the rest with her mouth.

"We may be out of milk but we still have plenty of cream," she told her daughters. "Thanks for breakfast, Richard."

"My pleasure," her husband replied.

Hilda washed off the kitchen table then she and Richard went to the shower. Gretchen and Lina went to Lina's room so Gretchen could get ready for her date.

"So what's your plan today?" Lina asked.

"I don't have a plan per se. Have some fun and spend a little time getting to know Dennis."

"What about your boyfriend?" Lina asked.

"There's no commitment either way. It's more of a friends with benefits sort of thing."

"Why Dennis?"

"You know the main reason, his monster. Besides that, he's good looking, very nice and..." She chuckled. "...has that monster cock." Gretchen turned to her. "Does my being with him bother you?"

"No. He's not my type. You know that."

"You're still looking for a jock, huh?"

"Yeah. Someone that looks as good as Dennis. Fucks as good as Dennis, smart, funny and plays sports."

"Good luck, dip shit. You're looking for Dennis with a letter jacket."

"Yeah, I guess I am."

"Simple solution, buy Dennis a letter jacket. Then figure out a way to hide him from the rest of womankind. No problem."

"Gretch, he doesn't even date."

"Why should he? Women come to him. The cool thing about him is that he gives a crap about people. I mean, really! His task yesterday was to use Mom as a fuck toy. He did just that but it was what else he did that was the best part. He took care of her, made sure Dad was involved and felt comfortable. And when Dad got horny toward the end Dennis stepped up and kept him from interfering with Mom and Julia. And how in the hell can you be hung and screw like he can without being perceived as a threat by a husband? There's something about Dennis that's just special. And it isn't his pecker. Have you ever been out with a jock?"

"No, but I'm going to prom with one of the football starters.

"You're in for a big let down."

"Debi's going with one too."

"Then you're both in for big let downs. Unless things have changed at school, they reserve a bunch of rooms at the Motel 6, get drunk then fuck. Half of you are going to get puked on. A couple will get gang banged. And you'll all get disappointed. Who's Dennis taking?"

"He's not going."

"Lina, use your head. Dump the jock and ask Dennis to take you. You'll have a great time, get fucked really well, no hangover and leave High School with a good memory."

"If I remember correctly, you went to the prom with the captain of the football team."

"Yep, let me introduce myself. I am the voice of fucked up prom's past. I was stupid enough to fuck up both my junior and senior proms. Who did you go with last year?"

"A guy from my trig class."

"How was it?"

"We had a good time."

"Dump the jock, Lina."

"Gretchen, I need to do this my way."

"Okay. I understand that. Consider something though. You and Debi stick together that evening. When the puking starts both of you call Dennis to pick you up then go fuck his brains out."

"I'll consider that option."

"Good. I've gotta run."

She kissed her sister and then her parents then headed for the cabin.

**********

Dennis had slept in on Sunday morning. He had a light breakfast then got ready. About twenty minutes before time to leave he was sitting in the living room talking to his mom.

"So this is actually going to be more like a date?" Julia asked.

"Yeah, it kinda is."

"You and Gretchen have never had sex?"

"No, she was mainly with her Mom and Dad yesterday."

"Run and get me a warm washcloth, will you?"

"Sure."

Dennis got the washcloth and handed it to her.

"Pull your pants down," she told him.

"Why?"

"I'm going to suck you before you go."

"Can I ask why?"

"Sure. I've taught you a lot about sex and little about dating. If you're anticipating sex on the date, and I know you are, you'll last longer if you cum before the date. I'm going to help you do that. Now drop 'em."

"Mom, I've got good control."

"Yes, you do. If you cum now you'll have great control. Trust me on this."

Dennis pulled down his pants and stepped to her. He always seemed to have a semi around his mother and today was no exception. His mother fondled his balls and smiled watching his young cock rise.

"Hold my head and gently fuck my mouth. Nothing rough. Just fuck my mouth and cum as soon as you like."

She opened her mouth and he slid just the tip inside. Taking her head in his hands he moved his mother's mouth farther on and off his cock. She loved being mouth fucked this way. She enjoyed using her tongue to pleasure him. His mother rarely used her hands unless it was on his hips to control the speed or thrust to her liking. Today she just wanted him to cum to make his time with Gretchen better. She let him control everything. In about five minutes he gave her what she desired. Rope after rope into her mouth with loud groans proceeding each. His mother sucked him dry then without ceremony she swallowed.

"That was quite a load. Didn't you and Debi make love last night?"

"Yeah, I guess just thinking about today had me going."

"Now you'll have great control today." She used the now cold washcloth to clean his spent cock. Then after he pulled his pants up she handed him the washcloth. "Put this in the hamper before you leave. Be a gentleman today. Treat her like she's the only woman on the planet. Most of all, have fun. The sex comes naturally when you treat the woman right."

"I will. Gotta run. Thanks, Mom."

He kissed her goodbye and went to his truck. The drive to the lake would take about thirty minutes and he would arrive a little early. He made a quick stop and picked up a small spring bouquet for her on the way. When he arrived at the cabin she was sitting outside enjoying the morning sun. He got out of the truck and walked to her smiling.

"Hi there," he said, handing her the flowers.

"Wow, flowers! Thank you. That's really special. Sit down for a minute." He sat in the chair next to her. "I need to leave at eight to get back to my dorm. Here's my thoughts on what to do today. Let's take the boat over to Lakeside Cafe and have some lunch. After lunch we can cruise for a while and swim a little. Around three or four we can come back here to relax then stop for a quick dinner on the way back to town. How does that sound."

"I didn't bring trunks."

"Dad keeps several extras here. You can pick out a pair you like."

"That sounds like a great way to spend the day with a beautiful woman."

"Or a handsome man," she replied.

"I don't go out with men," he said smiling.

"I was referring to myself going out with you. Come on, let's go find those trunks."

They went into the cabin and to the master bedroom. She found the trunks in about the third drawer.

"Here they are. Take your pick."

Dennis looked in the drawer and laughed. "Does he always have this many trunks here?"

"Always, why?"

"I got set up. When I was here before all I was offered was a pair of Speedos."

Gretchen laughed. "Lina told me about that yesterday. You were seduced, my friend. I'd love to see you in Speedos but not in public. Girls like being the center of attention. It wouldn't do for you to upstage me."

"That's fine with me. I'd rather not be the center of attention."

"Dennis, does being big bother you?"

"Sometimes it does. It's like having a huge nose. People point and stare sometimes."

"And drool?"

"Sometime that too. They can drool over you today."

"I brought the perfect suit for that. You can change in here. I'll meet you in the living room in a few minutes."

He looked through the trunks and picked out a pair of red board shorts. He tried them on and looked in the mirror. They were just loose enough that as long as he wasn't fully hard he would be fine. After putting his wallet in his pocket Dennis went to the living room to wait.

The moment she walked into the living room he knew there might be a problem. Gretchen was beautiful anyway but the skimpy yellow bikini she was wearing on her tan skin was hot. She had her hair in a ponytail. Gretchen was a vision.

"You like?" she asked turning around.

"Holy crap! You're on fire. I love it. Wow!!"

She grinned. "Oh come on, you spent the afternoon with me naked yesterday."

"Gretchen, they sell a lot more magazines with people clothed than unclothed. Wondering what's under that tiny bit of cloth is generally more enticing than seeing it."

"Really? I'll keep that in mind. I have a coverup for the restaurant. Let me grab some towels and a small cooler and we'll be ready to go. Oh yeah, don't let me forget. When we swim we need to drop the anchor on the boat."

"Forgetting that might be a problem."

"I've done it twice and had to be rescued."

"We'll try to avoid that today. Want me to help with anything?"

"The cooler's in the kitchen. Put about three bottles for each of us. I like Diet Coke. Then fill it with ice."

Dennis had the cooler ready in a couple of minutes. Gretchen walked to him.

"Turn around. You need sunscreen on your shoulders. I'll do you, then you do me." Dennis chuckled as he turned. "I was talking about the sunscreen."

"I know," he replied.

Gretchen applied the sunscreen on his neck and shoulders. "Now do me."

He turned to her grinning. She was still facing him and smiling. "I thought you wanted sunscreen first," he said.

"You going to hold me to that?" she asked.

"Uh huh." He kissed her gently on the lips.

"God, you make me horny," she said as she turned her back to him and pointed to her shoulder.

He massaged the lotion in rather than apply it. "Anywhere else?" he asked.

Gretchen let out an audible sigh. "Everywhere else but later. Come on before I change my mind."

They walked to the boat and stored the towels, cover up and his shirt. Gretchen fired up the boat as Dennis untied the lines.

"Clear, Captain."

They sat side by side as she slowly headed past the buoys. Once in open water she stood and gunned it leaning forward over the wheel. He stayed in his seat looking her over.

"Beautiful view," he told her.

"What?" she yelled over the engine roar.

"I said it's a beautiful view," he shouted.

"You're sitting down. You can't even see... Quit looking at my ass," she laughed. Gretchen slowed the engine and turned to him. "Look, I'm already horny as it is. I'd rather not leave a big wet spot in the restaurant. After lunch you can tease me as much as you want. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Are you wearing some kind of pheromone cologne or something?"

He smiled. "No cologne. Only sunscreen and trunks."

"What the fuck is it about you? It's not just your dick. I'd almost bet if you touched my pussy I'd cum."

Dennis took his index finger and slid it over her covered pussy. After three gentle strokes she did cum and clamped her legs together to hold his hand there. He grabbed the steering wheel to keep them headed the same direction until she recovered.

"You were right," he told her.

"Will you hand me a towel, I'm soaked?"

Dennis handed her a towel. Gretchen sat on it then changed course away from the other boats. She turned off the motor and walked to the ladder then climbed down just far enough not to get her hair wet. Holding on with one hand she rubbed herself vigorously in the crotch then climbed back in the boat. She got a second towel and dried off. Spreading the first towel over her seat she sat again.

"I can't take you anywhere, can I?" she asked grinning.

Dennis just smiled. Gretchen started the boat again and steered them to the restaurant. He jumped out and tied them securely. Gretchen grabbed her coverup and his shirt then he helped her onto the dock. Both dressed before walking to one of the outside tables. Dennis helped her to sit. She smiled and watched him.

"Have you eaten here before?" Gretchen asked.

"Never have. What does the Captain recommend?"

"Tenderloin sandwich. It's out of this world and huge."

"That sounds good to me."