Best Spring Ever Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The server came over and took their orders. Two women in bikinis walked to the table.

"I don't believe it. You're on a date!" Marissa exclaimed.

"Gretchen, this is Marissa and Trudy. I go to school with them."

"Marissa, Trudy, I'm Gretchen, Lina's sister."

"Can you believe this? Dennis are you really on a date?" Marissa asked.

"Yes, we are," Gretchen replied. "Why would that be so surprising?"

"We all thought he was gay. You know, the rumors and everything," Trudy replied.

"Oh, I love rumors. Tell me?" Gretchen asked grinning.

"First of all he's never dated anyone at school. And the boys have a nickname for him, Eeyore." Trudy chuckled.

"Why Eeyore?"

"You know, big...," Marissa said. She held her hands about eight inches apart.

Gretchen grinned at her. "That's not accurate." She moved Marissa's hands about two inches farther apart. "That's more like it. And until he fucks you with it you've never been fucked. If they gave medals for pussy eating and stamina he'd get a gold medal for each. I know this from first hand experience. You're right, he doesn't date High School girls. He goes for quality, not inexperienced quantity. Now you know the truth about big dicked, heterosexual, Dennis Morton. Go spread that."

She waved them off with her hand. Both girls hurried away. She looked at Dennis. He was smiling at her.

"Fucking bitches. That shut them up," Gretchen said.

"For the moment, I suppose, but by this time tomorrow they'll have told the whole school."

"Probably, but now the rumors will at least be true. True rumors die a quick death. False ones last forever. By Wednesday you won't hear another word about it. Trust me."

"We'll see," he replied.

"There's another way we could approach this, if you're interested."

"What's that?"

"We take Marissa and Trudy on the boat with us and you fuck my brains out with them watching."

Dennis laughed. "You're kidding?"

"Not a bit. I don't care if they watch."

"Gretchen, part of the reason we're here alone is to get away from having an audience. Thanks for the offer but I'll take my chances with school."

"Sorry, but Dennis you've gotta stand up for yourself."

Another girl walked boldly up to the table. "Dennis, I hear you've got a ten inch cock."

"Mandy, I hear you've fucked the entire football and basketball teams," he replied. Mandy turned bright red and walked away. "Like that?"

"Now, you've got the idea." Gretchen turned to the server. "Can you make our order to go, please?"

"No problem," the server replied.

Their food was delivered in just a few minutes and they walked to the boat. They pulled out of the slip and headed for open waters. Dropping anchor they enjoyed their lunch then swam for about an hour before returning to the cabin. After unloading they went inside and showered. Dennis was wearing the shorts he had arrived in. Gretchen came into the room in a light blue baby doll nighty.

"Does this leave enough to your imagination?" she asked.

"Yeah, that's perfect," he replied, nearly drooling.

She sat next to him on the couch. When she turned to look at him, Dennis kissed her softly. Gretchen's phone rang with her sister's ring tone.

"I should get that. Lina wouldn't be calling if it wasn't important."

"Okay."

"What's up, Lina?"

"Why am I getting calls about you and Dennis?"

"What kind of calls?"

"Asking if you're dating? Is he good in the bed? Does he really have a ten inch dick?"

Gretchen laughed. "Lina, I'm putting you on speaker. Tell Dennis what you just told me."

"I got two calls a few minutes ago from girls at the school. They wanted to know if you're dating Gretchen, if you're a good lover and have a ten inch dick."

Dennis laughed. "What did you tell them?"

"The truth. I told them you and Gretchen are on a date at the lake right now, that you're an amazing lover, and that your cock is the same size as my forearm."

Gretchen was laughing. She told the story of what happened at the restaurant. Lina was laughing along with them.

"If I get anymore calls is there anything else I should say?"

"Make it credible," Gretchen said.

"First hand knowledge, you mean?"

"Yeah, if you're comfortable with that."

"Oh, they know. I told them I compared him to my arm before he fucked me."

"Perfect," Gretchen replied.

"Dennis, can I tell Debi about this?" Lina asked.

"I don't care. She'll hear about it soon enough anyway."

"You two go back to whatever you were doing. I'll leave you alone now."

"Bye, Lina," they both replied.

Gretchen turned the phone to silent and laid it on the table.

"Where were we?" she asked.

"Kissing, I believe."

They returned to their kiss and gradually went to a full on, open mouth, tongue exploration. Hands began to wander and when his hand cupped her breast she sighed. By the time her baby doll came off Gretchen was rocking her hips anticipating his first touch of her soaked pussy. He teased her by touching everywhere else.

"Please, touch me there. I'm so ready for you," she whispered.

He touched the thin band of the thong and she quickly pulled it down and off then spread her legs wider. He continued his tease just letting his finger tips graze her labia as he moved from one thigh to the other. When Dennis got off the couch and knelt between her legs she hoped the touch she longed for would come. It didn't. His lips and tongue continued the tease where his fingers had tormented her before. While teasing with his mouth he had pulled his shorts and underwear off. He raised up and moved closer to her, pulling her just slightly beyond the cushion then kissed her as he slowly penetrated her with the length of his cock.

"Oh God!!" she screamed. "All of it. Give me all of it."

He went all the way inside then began slowly sliding in and out. Her mouth devoured his as he continued. Her moans became a continuous one broken only by her need to breathe. She began to shudder and clamped her legs around him pulling him in as hard as she could. Her pelvis rocked uncontrollably. Then she screamed.

"Ahhhhhhhh! Uhhh, uhhh," as she came hard.

He pumped her harder as she continued to cum. Her pussy clamped down on him as she arched and trembled and her nails dug into his back.

"Stop! Stop!" she begged as she continued cumming.

Her legs held him tight. Even if she had stopped her movement would have kept it going. She screamed again then collapsed like a limp rag. Dennis stopped and pulled out. Then sat back on the floor between her legs and laid his head on her thigh and listening to her breathing to slowly return to normal.

In a few minutes she ran her fingers through his hair. "Is that what happened to Mom yesterday?"

"Um hmm. Did you like it?"

"I've never cum like that before. Not even close."

They sat there quietly for several minutes. She continued to stroke his hair.

"Let me know when you're ready. I'd really like to eat you."

"Not yet. I don't think I can move."

"No rush." He kissed the inside of her thigh. She nearly jumped off the couch.

"God, if my leg's that sensitive I'd probably die if you touched my clit."

"Right now it would be too sensitive but in about a minute you'll be prime for another orgasm."

"No way. That's too close together."

"That's how it works. Let's say you cum at level four. After you cum you go to level five for a little bit then slowly drop to level one which is resting. If I catch you right as you enter level three on the way down it's a quick hop to four and another orgasm. Watch."

He licked her clit again. "Nooooo," she screamed.

He continued and her hands grabbed his head again pulling in as she came again. It was less intense than the monster from before but still powerful. He kissed her thigh and again she jumped.

"Now, you're back at five. Wanna do it again?"

She squirmed away from him and drew up her legs. "No," she laughed. "I can't take another one right now. Give me a few minutes to stop shaking and I'll do you." He began sliding his hand along the outside of her thigh. "Stop it!" she said grabbing his hand and laughing. "Men don't work like that do they?"

"No, our refractory period is longer but that can be based on the stimulation level from our minds. The more mentally stimulated we are the shorter the refraction. Remember yesterday when our Mom's were making love and you jacked your Dad off?"

"Yeah."

"It was what, fifteen minutes before he was ready to plow my Mom?"

"Yeah and he'd already cum two or three times before that."

"Men are visual creatures. Seeing our Moms was really hot. His normal refractory period at that point should have been hours but his mind told him otherwise."

"That could explain why there are dog ugly successful hookers."

Dennis laughed. "Yes, it would."

Gretchen sat up. "Let's go to the bedroom and play some more." He helped her off the couch and walked with her. "My turn to do you now. Pick your favorite spot for a blowjob."

He climbed on the bed and leaned back on the headboard. She crawled up between his legs and took him in her hands.

"God this is big. I hope you aren't disappointed. There's no way I can swallow it like Mom did."

"You don't need to. The most sensitive part is the head and about the first inch below that. Using your hand and mouth together is as effective as anything."

Gretchen began stroking him with both hands lying on her stomach. "This as awkward." She sat cross legged between his legs and tried again. "Much better angle like this." As she stroked she spit and used his pre-cum for lubrication. It took her several minutes to wet the entire shaft. Leaning just slightly forward she licked then kissed the tip. A string of pre-cum stretched from the head to her lip. Leaning forward again she took the head in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it.

"Just that with your hands could do the trick," he told her.

She did it again a little farther down including the corona this time. "Better?"

"That would definitely do it and if you aren't careful it's going to very soon."

"I'd like this to last a while if that's okay."

"Take all the time you want."

"This may take the rest of today then."

"Save a little extra time. There's a couple of positions I'd like to do still."

"Such as?"

"Cowgirl and doggie."

"I think I can make enough time for those."

Gretchen restarted her mouth work. The slow gentle stroking had never stopped. One hand had migrated and was massaging his balls while the other glided up and down his shaft. Her mouth began taking him deeper but his girth limited her. Dennis was still loving it. He could feel the pressure building and when Gretchen picked up on it she began using both hands on him and concentrated her mouth and tongue on the head. At the last second she attacked the frenulum with her tongue, opening her mouth as wide as possible to gather his seed. Stream after stream spewed from him into her mouth as she tried in vain to contain it. When he finally finished she swallowed what she had been able to collect and licked up as much of the rest as she could find.

"That was a lot," she said. "I really do want to master this beauty."

"I think you already have. You made me cum didn't you?"

"But I couldn't take it like Mom did."

"Gretchen, don't compare yourself to anyone else. We're all different. You had the same end result they did and I loved it. Come up here and cuddle with me."

He slid down in the bed as Gretchen moved up. They kissed deeply for a long time. She had continued gently stroking and in a few minutes he was hard enough to go again but still not quite fully erect.

"Now's the perfect time to sit on it." Gretchen straddled him and guided him to her opening. Moving slowly she worked him in. "Now go up and down slowly."

She began the slow movement as he massaged her breasts.

"Jesus, I can feel it growing inside me. It's filling and stretching me. Oh, that feels amazing."

"You're in charge. Do what feels good."

Her long slow movements became faster and more urgent.

"I'm stretched so far my clit is dragging on your cock. Oh, that feels good. I'm gonna cum again. Oh, oh, oh, Ohhhhhhh!"

She pounded herself as she leaned forward holding herself up. Her arms began to shake as she exploded inside. Dennis took over the movement and continued through her orgasm. While she was recovering he rolled her onto her side then got onto his knees. Dennis grabbed her hips and pulled her ass facing him then slid himself into her nearly limp body.

Gretchen's face and chest were on the bed and Dennis held her hips as her knees supported her. He pounded her from behind and she grunted with every deep penetration. Dennis wet his thumb in his mouth then slid it into her asshole as far as he could go. Gretchen yelped and squeezed it tightly then after a few seconds relaxed. Her moans became continuous with an occasional grunt or a gasp. Her body pushed back into him for the full penetration.

Her pelvis began to jerk spasmodically and her back arched. Dennis was holding her pelvis up or she would have collapsed fully. Gretchen screamed.

"Uhhhhhhh, ohhhhh, ohhhhhhh," as she came again.

He gave her no rest and continued pounding, then filled her with cum as her shaking stopped. They both dropped to the bed exhausted. Dennis was laying on her back still inside her. He moved slightly for comfort.

"Oh God, don't move. I'm too sensitive," she told him. After a few minutes she moved slightly. "I need you to get up. I've gotta go pee."

"If I do this it makes it even more urgent." He moved in and out slightly."

"Uh yes, it does. Let me up."

"In a hurry?"

"If you don't let me up I'm going to pee in my parent's bed. Let me up."

Dennis rolled off of her. She jumped out of bed and went quickly to the bathroom. Cum was running down the inside of both legs. In a few minutes she returned holding a towel between her legs. She laid facing him on the bed.

"That was strange. I felt like I was going to bust then after I sat down there was just a trickle."

"It was the weight of my cock laying on your bladder that made you feel like you had to pee."

"Have you ever had a woman squirt?"

"You mean pee?"

"No like in the porn movies."

"What you see in the porn movies is peeing. There's nothing in the female anatomy that could hold that much volume but the bladder. There are structures than can hold fluids and probably do squirt sometimes. I've never seen it though."

"I was reading a story online that said when the guy came his balls were contracting. What about that?"

"The testicles are solid organs. They don't contract. The vas deferens, seminal vesicles and the epididymis contract to pump out sperm and seminal fluid. They can swell if they get blocked or infected."

"Where did you learn about all this stuff?"

"My Mom gets all kinds of journals on sex and reproduction. I read a lot of it."

"I had a great time today."

"Me too."

They cleaned up then headed back toward town stopping for pizza on the way. After a long kiss Gretchen looked at him.

"Wanna do this again sometime?"

"I'd really like that. Drive carefully."

They kissed again then went their separate ways.