All Comments on 'Best Spring Ever Ch. 07'

by DocWords

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DocWordsDocWordsover 3 years agoAuthor

The final three chapters are in the pending area and should be posted in the next few days.

There was a comment here earlier from anonymous that liked the story but felt Dennis was a wimp for his responses to the marital issues. I don’t see the comment now. Maybe he was but I see him differently. His father was a cheater and abandoned his family after tearing it apart. Dennis was hurt by that and saw how those actions hurt so many others. He was determined not to be that kind of man. I don’t think that makes him a wimp. I do appreciate the feedback though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mistress J

Would love for Mistress J to make another appearance. Those were really hot scenes.

RFFASTRFFASTover 3 years ago

An outstanding tale. Particularly like how Dennis and Debi don't merely follow the crowd. Thanks for sharing!

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Great story and as for Dennis being a wimp he seems more like the adult of the group. I kind of like the flexible rules also! They keep changing to Hilda's benefit. Going to be interesting to see how this plays out after Indy. But for now let's get back to the room and the anticipated action!

Looking forward to a cigarette at the end of this chapter!

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'd like Hilda to fall for Dennis. Don't care what happens to Rick. Glad Dennis didn't partake in the orgies

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDocWords@DocWords
My stories and characters are fiction. I wish I could have done all this stuff. The reviews from Anonymous, on the first few, nearly drove me away. Fortunately, some seasoned writers stepped up and warned me to take comments like those with a grain of salt. It helped. I read...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES