Best Summer EVER!

Story Info
Timid mature teacher can't control her lust.
2.8k words
4.57
13.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Rita Witherspoon, I am a spinster that has been teaching for over twenty five years. I am, unfortunately, very timid and shy and have resigned myself to never experiencing love or lust.

That was until 'he' walked into my class. A transfer student, late senior year, 'Trevor'. He had eyes that bore right into my very soul.

The first time I looked into his eyes in class I nearly orgasmed. I had to brace myself against my desk. He had piercing sparkling green eyes that melted my heart and my imaginary chastity belt.

He was legally an adult, so that was not an issue, but he was a student and that was a line I could not allow myself to cross.

I would lay in bed at night and stroke my pussy thinking about him staring at me, I made myself cum again and again. I knew it was silly, I was a middle aged woman and too shy to ever even do anything about it.

Besides a young man like him would never be interested in me. The thought was ludicrous, but I could not get the image of his eyes from my mind. I fantasized constantly about him doing unspeakable things to me.

It was so bad that I started wearing sunglasses in my classes just to make it easier to avoid looking at him and avoid suspicion. I told people I had a medical issue in one of my eyes. Luckily it worked and I was able to reach the end of the term without any incidents.

That didn't stop my constant fantasies. But I didn't feel bad about them, they were my very own guilty pleasures.

As usual, after graduation, I rented a local beach house for the summer. I liked to lay by the pool with a book during the day and go to the ocean at night and listen to the waves with a bottle of wine. It was a lonely life but not an unpleasant one.

I was on my patio reading when I heard my name. I looked up and found 'Trevor' at my fence saying hello.

My body shuttered and I knew I was now very wet. I put on my sunglasses that were beside me and looked down to see what I was wearing, which was a one piece bathing suit that didn't look too bad on me, 'not too good either,' I thought. I tried to calm myself. Once settled I walked to where he was, carefully avoiding his gaze.

"Hey, Ms Witherspoon."

"Trevor, it is nice to see you."

"Do you live here?"

"I rented it for the summer. I always rent a house in this area in the summer."

"I guess we are neighbors then."

I tried to get ahold of myself hearing that news. I barely made it through the end of the school year. I kept my eyes down.

"That's nice. What do you plan to do all summer?" I asked.

"I don't know, I don't really know anyone, so I guess I'll just hang around the beach."

"Do you plan to work?"

"No, I start college in the fall and my father is letting me relax."

I knew I shouldn't say what I was currently thinking but before I could stop myself the words were out of my mouth.

"You're welcome to use my pool, anytime."

"That would be awesome, Ms Witherspoon."

I closed my eyes and chastised myself. It was way too risky.

"But, Trevor, I like to enjoy quiet summers, so please no friends, or at the very least, respectful friends."

"No worries, Ms Witherspoon. I wouldn't take advantage of you."

I chuckled to myself, thinking how much I wanted him to take advantage of me.

A couple of days later I was watching Trevor towel himself off after a swim. He was tall and lean, and I squirmed in my chair by the throbbing in my most sensitive area. So far I have been able to avoid his gazes but he still had an effect on me.

"I'm off, Ms Witherspoon, I'm going to have some cereal."

"Cereal? Trevor, It's four in the afternoon."

"I don't really know how to cook."

"I'll make you something to eat."

"I couldn't ask you to do that."

"Don't be silly. Sit down and I'll get us both something."

I made a quick chicken and rice dinner and we ate it out on the patio.

"Are you alone here, Trevor?"

"Pretty much. My dad left me some money but I'm trying to save as much as I can for college expenses."

I regarded him for a little while. I knew I was playing with fire. He was a nice young man and my attraction to him was so very strong but as long as I could avoid eye contact I could survive it, I thought anyway.

"Why don't you help me with the yard and pool and I'll make food for you."

"I don't know."

"Trevor, I have to cook for myself anyway, I'll just add a little more. It really isn't a big deal. Plus, I don't like cleaning the pool or mowing the lawn so you will be doing me a favor."

"I feel like I'm supposed to say no but this is delicious."

"I'm glad you like it."

I made the mistake of looking into his eyes and the blood rushed to my loins almost causing me to double over. I went rigid and closed my eyes shaking uncontrollably.

"Are you okay, Ms Witherspoon?"

Trevor had gotten up and was tenderly touching the top of my back as I was trying to calm myself. It was thrilling but nothing like when I looked into his eyes.

"I'm okay, I'm okay. Just give me a minute," I said through ragged breaths and clenched teeth.

Once I calmed, I convinced him I was okay. I assume he thinks there is something really wrong with me. If he only knew what is wrong with me is that with one look he can literally and figuratively bring me to my knees. That got me fantasizing about being on my knees for him.

I excused myself and went to the bathroom. I hurriedly stripped my bathing suit off and sat on the toilet and rubbed my pussy. I tried to keep as quiet as I could. I imagined myself on my knees sucking his cock as I finger fucked myself. I imagined myself a dirty little whore who couldn't control her lustful desires. I rocked back and forth and made myself cum, calling myself dirty names in my head.

When I opened the door Trevor was standing there. I immediately looked down.

"Trevor why are you here?"

"I was worried about you, I heard strange noises."

"Trevor, you can't stand outside a woman's bathroom door. It just isn't done."

"I'm sorry! I didn't know what to do. What is wrong?"

I needed an excuse.

"I have a certain condition. It's also why I wear sunglasses all the time. It isn't serious and It's nothing for you to worry about."

'Pretty good,' I thought on short notice and it technically wasn't a lie either. I do, in fact, have a condition, I desperately want Trevor to fuck me in every way imaginable.

A few nights later I was sitting on the edge of the rocks with a near empty bottle of wine, I didn't even bother to bring a glass, just drank it right from the bottle. It was foolish to think I could handle seeing Trevor everyday. My pussy was sore from how often I touched it.

Just then I noticed you know who walking on the beach. You are a fucking bitch, fate. I accidentally dropped the bottle and he noticed me, of course.

"Hey, Ms Witherspoon."

"Hey, Trevor."

I kept my eyes on the ocean. I didn't have my glasses and I was pretty drunk. I knew I was never going to make it through this without making a complete fool of myself.

"Beautiful night." he said.

"I love the beach at night, it is so soothing."

"How are you, are you okay?"

"Fine, Trevor. I told you it's nothing serious."

"Can I join you?"

'Sure why not,' I thought. 'It's not like I'm going to have to masturbate eighteen times or anything tonight if you do'. Okay, I drank way too much.

"Sure, Trevor."

We talked and listened to the waves for awhile. He really was a nice young man. When I stood I forgot I was tipsy and stumbled. Trevor caught me in his arms and I made the mistake of looking directly into his eyes.

I lost all control while in his arms. I moaned and shook and when he let go of me I dropped to the sand no longer caring about my dignity or anything for that matter. I lifted my dress and started masturbating right in front of him.

I grabbed one of my nipples with one hand and buried the other inside my panties, rubbing my clit. I screamed in ecstacy when the orgasm came soon after.

I felt exhausted and dizzy and could feel him pick me up and carry me back to my house. I closed my eyes and buried my face in his chest. He laid me in what I assumed was my bed and I soon fell asleep.

When I awoke in the morning I was, in fact, in my own bed, still in my dress from the previous evening. I have never felt so mortified. I walked into the living room and saw Trevor waiting on the couch. Startled, I put my head down, thanking my lucky stars I didn't look at his eyes. I knew the jig was up, there was no longer any hope for me. I was resigned to whatever fate brought.

"I am going to make some coffee, would you like some?" I asked him.

"Are you okay?"

He's so sweet.

"Yes and I promise to explain everything to you but let me make coffee first please."

He nodded so I went to the kitchen bringing two steaming cups back out. I put his cup in front of him and sat at the other end of the couch.

I sipped slowly trying to organize my thoughts. I could sense him staring at me.

"Trevor, I am going to explain myself to you, but I am going to try very hard not to look at you. You will understand why soon enough. I need you to promise to listen to the end, whatever you do after is up to you."

He promised, so I told him everything. I stared straight ahead, not looking directly at him, and told him of the effects of his eyes on me and the countless times I've had to masturbate because of him. I explained it's never happened before and I can't explain it now. I told him how ashamed of myself I was.

"The day in the bathroom?"

I put my head in my hands.

"Yes, I was masturbating. I accidentally looked into your eyes. I just can't control myself when I do."

"It seems like the solution is easy. I should be wearing the sunglasses."

I was shocked. I was waiting for him to laugh at me. Or laud his power over me. Instead he was finding a solution, an obvious and perfect one at that.

"You aren't disgusted?"

He looked at me oddly.

"Why would I be disgusted?"

"Because I can't control myself and can't stop doing disgusting things to myself."

"I am flattered, Ms Witherspoon."

"How can you be flattered?"

"Having that affect on a woman is flattering."

"Trevor, I'm more than twice your age."

"Yes you are. But you are also sweet and pretty."

"None of this makes any sense."

"Does it have to? I'll be back."

He left so I took a shower and got myself ready. I decided upon a more revealing bathing suit, still a one piece but one that shows more ass cheek. I know, I'm hopeless, but he did call me sweet and pretty.

I was laying outside when he showed up with sunglasses on. I laughed at his big smile.

While he was taking care of the pool I turned on my stomach. I must be out of my mind. I was getting so wet wondering if he noticed my exposed butt cheeks.

At dusk when I opened my door to go to the beach there he was with his sunglasses still on.

We walked along the water. My dress blew sporadically in the wind. At one point he took my hand in his. I couldn't help but smile. I felt like I was a young girl again.

We stopped at a semi-private spot on the beach where we could hear a band playing. He pulled me into him and we swayed to the easy beat of the music.

I could feel his erect cock pressing into my stomach. I could also feel the juices in my extremely wanting pussy flowing freely.

I was more than aware he could do nearly anything he wanted to me. I was completely lost to him.

At the end of the music he spun me away from him and when I spun back he grabbed my face with both his hands and kissed my mouth. I placed my palms on his chest and leaned into him letting him explore my lips and mouth.

His hands explored my back and eventually claimed my ass as his, as he groped and squeezed it as if it were his to do with as he pleased.

He spun me around with my back to him and explored my front finding my heaving and oh so willing breasts while exploring my neck with his tongue and lips.

My body was on fire, every nerve ending exploding in pleasure.

He bent down and to my utter disbelief picked me up and tossed me on his shoulder as if I had weighed nothing at all. I giggled as he carried me back to my bedroom and placed me on the edge of my bed in a sitting position.

I looked up as he pushed his shorts down to the floor exposing his thick erect cock right in front of my face. I looked at it and licked my lips.

He was silent and waiting as I dutifully took him into my mouth. I moaned in delight as my fantasies were becoming realities. I didn't care about anything except giving all of myself to him.

I would twirl my tongue on the head of his cock then take it in it's entirety, bobbing back and forth slowly and smoothly.

When he told me to suck his balls I nearly lost all control and did as he commanded while pumping his shaft.

He eventually pulled back, walked around the bed and layed in the middle telling me to undress for him. Shivers were permeating through my body in waves at his calm authoritative manner.

I stood and lifted my dress off me. I watched him silently look at me from head to toe. I unclipped my bra and exposing my large breasts. He smiled giving me courage. I lowered my panties baring my hairy muff and soaking wet pussy to him.

He motioned for me to come to him with his finger and I joyfully obeyed, straddling him. I positioned myself above his cock and slowly eased myself down. Once I was sure my pussy could handle his girth I moved up and down more quickly.

I moaned and laughed in delight as he rammed his cock into me and sucked on my nipples.

I then looked at him and slowly removed his sunglasses. Seeing his eyes sent my body over the cliff and I exploded over and over again covering us both in my juices.

I was exhausted as he pulled out of me and turned me over. I got on my elbows and pushed my ass in the air. He entered me, fucking me hard, the sound of him slapping against my ass echoing off my bedroom walls.

I screamed while he pounded my swollen pussy until mercifully blowing his load inside of me.

I collapsed on the the bed, not caring about the filth of our sex. He laid beside me and I put my head on his chest and fell into a deep sleep.

I awoke the next morning, finding myself alone. I showered and put on my sexiest bikini, hoping, beyond hope, he wasn't done with me.

i opened the patio door and there he was cleaning the pool in nothing but shorts and sunglasses. He looked up and smiled as I beamed with joy.

'This Is going to be the best summer EVER!' I thought.