Best Tasting of the Group

Story Info
Wife judges contest for best tasting of the group.
1k words
3.68
19.7k
26
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,021 Followers

I recently asked my wife if she'd be willing to judge a contest for a few of my friends. "Of course," she said with a wicked smile. My not-shy-wife was almost down for anything. I figured she'd even be up for judging a who-is-the-best-fuck contest, so I pretty much figured she would be game for anything.

"But you don't know what the contest is all about," I said. She said it doesn't matter, if it's for my friends then she all in. "Well, then it's a yes? I was thinking about a best-tasing-cock contest," I said. She asked who were the contestants with a fascinated gleam in her eye. I was talking about it with Jake, Barry, and Max," I said. "They said you'd never go for that, that I'd never be able to convince you to attempt to determine the best tasting cock in the group. So you'd be fine with that?"

"Well, I'd kinda like to know myself," she said with a depraved grin. "I like cock, and they should taste good if you're going to sample them, so sure. I'll be your judge." I told her I was proud of her, knew she want to assist for science and that I'd tell the guys.

"I just have to taste each one then, right, and I get to decide for myself who tastes the best?" That was all there was to it I told her, and she smiled with the most mischievous and lecherous smile I think I've ever seen. "So do they know how much I like sucking cock?" she asked with a look that told me she was getting excited about the prospects.

"They don't know, but I think they are hoping," I said. "They're all coming here Friday night," I told her, "so you get to be the judge and test each one.

"What does the winner get?" she asked.

"The winner gets to have one night alone with you," I added.

"So I get to be the real winner then," she said with that same wicked smile. "All I have to do is suck cock and decide who tastes best?"

The three guys came that Friday night and we chatted in the living room like nothing was different about the night. Finally, I asked if she was ready to judge the contest. She nodded and beamed with enthusiasm and

we all went into the family room. Berry, Jake, and Max all got undressed and I slipped out of my pants. Our cocks bounced in front of us.

We stood in a line with our boners sticking out into the night. Claire made a big thing about coming over and examining the four erections that she had to sample and decide which was the tastiest. Being the big ham that she is, she licked her lips and surveyed the contestants hungrily.

"I didn't know you were such a cock hound," Jake said.

She smiled at him, then said, "Okay, in any order?"

"That's up to you," I said. "You're the judge."

"No picking your husband just because he'd got home-court advantage," Jake said.

"Maybe she should be blindfolded." Max put in.

"That' a good idea," Barry replied. "Who's got a blindfold?"

I went and got a bandana and rolled it into a long blindfold, then I tied it around my wife's head, covering her eyes. "Can you see anything?" I asked. She reached out for the first cock and moved her hand around like she couldn't see, then she took hold of the first cock she came to and it was Max's, then she leaned in and put her mouth over the tip of his hard, lengthy shaft.

After trying for longer than I thought she would, she reached out for the next one. She found Jake and pulled his cock to her mouth. Slowly, she slid his cock between her lips and licked and kissed it as it went in. "Um," she said, "delightful."

When she was finished with him, she reached out and found me. After working her lips over the end, she smiled as if she recognized the member in her mouth and licked the tip, putting it back in her mouth for a second time. When she was finished with me, she reached out and found Barry standing beside me.

She took him into her mouth and sucked up and down his shaft, then she pulled away and said she'd have to try each one again because she couldn't make up her mind.

After going again with each guy, she smiled with the blindfold still on and said the first one was the tastiest. She then took the blindfold off and repeated again who the winner was. It wasn't me and I realized that Max had just won a night with my wife.

He put his hands over his head like the winner in a prize fight and danced around the room. "You just picked Max for a night with you," I said.

"You realized that?" She smiled and said that she did, she knew the rules and was fair enough to follow them. Max went to her and put his arms around her neck.

"I guess that means it's you and me," he said with a wide grin. "You want'a go for dinner before we get our night started?" he asked. She said dinner sounded good and put her arm around his waist.

"Looks like I'll be spending the night at Max's place," she said, looking around the room at the rest of us. "Don't fret, you guys, you were the ones who set up the rules and what the winner took home. You just didn't think he take me home, did you?"

Everyone was congratulating Max when Jake spoke up. "I think we need to taste some pussy," Jake said with a sly grin. Barry agreed and I nodded my head.

"You don't get out of here without giving a little of yourself to this occasion. Get out of those clothes and stretch out on this bed. She did and each one of us got between her legs one at a time and ate us a little pussy before she left with Max.

When she got home the next morning I asked her how the prize award ceremony went. She grinned and said the winner was reconfirmed after the contest was over. I don't think I'll ever forget the look on Max's face when he was award the "championship."

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,021 Followers