All Comments on 'Best Tasting of the Group'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
SikemSikemover 2 years ago

It was so ridiculous it was funny. I hope that was the effect you were going for.

I do not want to be associated with their group of friends or participate in the contests.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

just a whore and wimp story,

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Why do some writers churn out crap instead of taking their time an write one decent story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why did she come back in the morning? She should have been served by then jf she was still breathing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beyond stupid. You've definitely proved what a bad writer you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Poorly written. Poor subject material. Little to no thought put into this poor effort.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I wouldn’t even dignify this author’s work by describing it as crap. It’s not that good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The most pathetic, lazy writing you can possibly imagine. Stupid beyond belief. Writing this shit is so simple. These authors seem to never want to explore more detailed subject matter. Shit for brains keeps coming up with " everybody is fucking my woman and being a faggot, I love it".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She’s got my vote for the sleaziest ho’

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't know if you wrote all those stories on your list but they are all new. That means you do not really care about what you are posting.

Several different categories all written and posted in a short period of time.

Take your time writing and maybe you will get ** for now I give you * because -5 is not posible. Thank you.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

This gay man is a troll, writing intentionally horrid and quickly thrown together cuck trash.

Sorry dude the cucks dont need any help looking like gay males living in denial. They do enough on their own.

Just vote his trash down, mainly because its taking up space.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

... I said. She said it doesn't matter, if it's for my friends then she all in. "Well, then it's a yes? I was thinking about a best-tasing-cock

* DIDN'T matter;

* she WAS all in

* "Well then, it's a yes?

* best-tasTing

5 errors in 2 lines. You need an editor**

** a hand grenade might be better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That sounds like a very fun contest. I wonder what my husband would think if I brought up the idea to him? I do know that he has a couple of friends on his rugby team I wouldn't mind taste testing!

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'm thinking a divorce and getting the hell out of there before you catch something you can't divorce.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...