Best Tip Ever

Story Info
Wives of drunks need love too.
4.4k words
4.28
29.2k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nobody under 18. Names changed to protect the guilty. Hell, this took place 40 years ago. They're probably all gone by now. Only live on in my fond memories. In "loving wives" section. Two loving wives, but not loving their husbands! Sorta. Please remember to keep tongue firmly in cheek, keep all hands and feet in during the ride. This tale took place a long time ago in a faraway place called Pennsylvania. Things were not the same as they are now.

Best Tip Ever

*************

Back then, at age eighteen, you were allowed to work in bars and restaurants and even allowed to serve alcoholic beverages. The fines the PLCB (Penna Liquor Control Board) could levy for underage drinking were astronomical and most bars just hired someone twenty-one or older for bartender or servers. It was not illegal to have an eighteen-year-old working there... it was just easier to have someone over twenty-one.

But there I was mixing drinks and tapping beer and running tabs on ten tables and about twenty single folks because poor Ronny's appendix burst. Ronny was the regular bartender. Looks like he was gonna be out of commission for a bit. I was planning on finishing my German and English homework, but the boss flashed some cash, so here I am slapping drinks and spilling beer. Homework could wait till after the shift. Money still talks.

I was in a white dress shirt and black silk vest, doing my best to keep up with who got what, and how much; put the money in the register and head off the problem drinkers. I called my boss when one of his friends was at, or perhaps just over, the limit. We didn't deal with the boss's buddies, we let him have the honor of cutting his friend off. I wanted to cut him loose two hours ago. It was 1:45 and the last call was 2 am, period. This was by law, and the PLCB had pretty strict rules about it. I had mopped up, swept up, and had taken the trash can out. I then balanced the till, and I was washing the remaining glasses and mugs when my boss asked me for a favor. I hate favors. They usually suck.

"A favor huh?" I looked at him. I knew it was going to be something ridiculous if he phrased it like that. He never asked for favors unless it was like a task for Hercules!

"Well," I looked at him, "what is it?" He looked very uncomfortable.

"Brad, would you please drive Stan Mertz home? He's in no shape to drive." Wayne was the assistant manager for the whole restaurant. It was his friend Doctor Stan that I had asked him twice to cut off. Now I have to drive the good doctor home? I don't think so. All I had was my motorcycle, and the drunk wouldn't make it down the street on the back of my Little Suzy.

"I'm sorry boss, on my bike tonight. No can do."

"How about if I give you fifty bucks? Drive his car home. His wife can give you a lift back. Please don't tell anybody here at the restaurant. We would both be in all kinds of trouble. You for serving a drunk, and me for telling you to. You know how the PLCB works. The fines would be pretty bad, maybe three hundred dollars each. I should have gone along with you, and cut him off a while ago. So what do you say? Please? You know that I have to get home. If I have to stop and get gas, my wife thinks that I am cheating on her."

He did not have to tell me. I knew his wife was crazy jealous. I think she thought he was with a woman right now. I did know his wife from her ten calls a night, checking up on her hardworking husband. The bar staff was responsible for answering the phone if the hostess did not pick up. The hostess left at nine so I was given the task of speaking to her. She was absolutely sure that Wayne was cheating on her. Ten times a night I had to speak to her, to reassure her that he was working, but sometimes it seemed like she was just hinting around like she was half-assed hitting on me, especially when she was drunk.

She got all sexed up when she got drunk, or even a bit tipsy. One time she was very drunk, and she outright asked me how many inches my dick was. She's married to my boss and she was asking me about my dick?

"Four, inches," I answered.

"Well gees, Brad, that's not very long!" She was slurring her words. She sounded very disappointed.

"Oh, you want length? I meant four inches wide" I said into the phone. She was laughing pretty hard. I figured she was pretty blitzed, as it wasn't that funny.

"Can I see it?" Karen asked me.

"No. You are married, Karen, remember? White dress and a bunch of promises? I am sure one of those promises was that you would never look at Brad's dick." I tried to remind her of her vows in a not so subtle way.

She was mumbling something about me being a spoilsport.

~~~~~~~~~~

I spoke to my boss in the present, "Wait a second boss. You have to be here anyway. The walk-in freezer is having issues and you have to let in the repair guy. Are you going to stay with him until he gets done? That could be all night long. I would do it for you for a couple of bucks, but I can't be in two places at the same time," I reminded him.

"Shit, shit, shit!" My boss knew I was right. "Ok, one problem at a time. Bradley, you take the drunk doc home. I will call my wife about the freezer issue." He knew that he was in for a raft of shit, and was so unhappy.

"Fine, " I rubbed my fingers together at him, and he dug into his pocket to get me fifty bucks. He was happy to get his friend home ok.

"Boss. Why don't you ask your wife to come down here and wait with you? Beg her if you have to. Fix her a couple of nice crab cakes, or maybe a fancy dessert and a nice bottle of wine. Maybe she will stop being so jealous if she is with you while you are waiting for the freezer guy." My boss thought about my idea. "Put a few candles on the table for ambiance, and who knows? Maybe you could even get lucky tonight," I suggested. I kinda figured that was a very long shot.

"You know Brad, that's not such a bad idea! If I can sell her on driving down here," he said. "So go drag the drunk home before he starts to throw up here. Better he does that at his house. Go on Brad, scoot!" He got on the phone, presumably with his always-pissed-off wife.

~~~~~~~~~~

I almost had to carry the doctor out of the bar. Then, he didn't know which car was his. Since he had Mercedes Benz keys, I tried the silver Benz, and they worked. I got him in and belted him up. I made damn sure his window was open in case he got sick.

He didn't know how to get home, just mumbling a lot. "Give me your license," I told him. He handed me his wallet. I figured out where he lived, and we were off.

On the way, he threw up all over the place. Out of the car, into the car, everywhere. What a damn mess! He had paper towels in the vehicle, so it must be a regular thing for this guy. I cleaned him and the mess up as best I could, then drove him to his very nice house. The porch light was on, but he couldn't get out of the car. Just fucking great. I pulled him out, up and over the shoulders he went.

Ten minutes later, I was standing at his doorstep holding him up as I had to carry the doctor to the door. I rang the bell. The door flew open and there was a very tall busty brunette standing there holding a cast-iron skillet. She was extremely pissed off and ready to kill someone, and ... she was in night clothes.

"Hold on Mrs. Mertz! My name is Brad Jones. I am just delivering your hubby to you. Please don't hit me. Here is his wallet. He couldn't tell me how to get here, so I had to check his license. Where do you want him?" I asked.

"Brad. Can you help me to get him upstairs? I'll never get him up there by myself. Sorry about the frying pan. I was going to whack him one for doing this again. He starts drinking and doesn't know when to stop."

I hoisted Doctor Stan over my shoulder and carried him up the stairs, dropped him in bed, and removed his shoes and jacket. I found a waste paper basket and placed it next to him. Just in case.

"Doc, if you have to throw up again, there is a plastic basket next to you ok? Good night."

"Mbleblemblblbm," is all he said. I left him to sleep it off. I was outa there.

"Thank you so much for all your help! Wait let me give you some money." She opened up her husband's wallet and handed me a crisp one hundred dollar bill.

"I can't take that. My boss already paid me to deliver Stan home, safe and sound. So I am ok. I do have to ask you for a lift back to the bar. My bike is there, and it's a nine-mile walk from here."

"Nope. I want you to have it. You put him to bed and took good care of him. And I want him to know that I gave you that money. I am pissed off at him. This is not the first time he has done this. Here!" And she shoved the bill into my shirt pocket. She accidentally touched my chest and almost involuntarily gasped and said, "Wow. Do you work out a lot Brad?" She touched my biceps and shoulders. "Oh my goodness you are all big muscles," she said, seeming to reappraise me from head to toe. "Let's use his car," she said. "I'll get you back to the bar."

"Not a great idea. He sort of decorated it. I cleaned up as best as I could, but it still stinks of throw up. May we use your car?"

"I think you're right. It would make me sick to smell that. He had better get that cleaned up tomorrow. Let's take my van. We were all set to go camping tomorrow, but I don't believe that is going to happen now. He pisses me off so bad sometimes. He definitely has a drinking problem. Come on, let's go. Do you want to drive? Please. I don't know how to get there..." She had on fuzzy slippers and a flannel bathrobe. Her brown hair was very shiny and her face was angelic. Her lips were full and plump. She was his trophy wife, extremely attractive and very sexy. I pushed those thoughts away and we got into her van.

The back of the van had a mattress that took up pretty much all the space back there. There was a large sleeping blanket already laid out. I guess her hubby had messed up their weekend plans.

I backed out of the driveway and headed to the restaurant. She was staring at me.

"How old are you Brad?" She asked me.

"Eighteen. I'll be nineteen in about two months. I'm going to state college to save my mother a bunch of big bucks. My dad passed away two years ago."

"I'm sorry for your loss. I ... I want to do something special for you. Can you keep it a secret?" She was looking at me like I was food and she was starving.

"You don't have to do a thing Mrs. Mertz, " I spoke quietly. "I have been more than adequately compensated for tonight." Shit, $150 was the best tip I'd made, ever!

"PLEASE. I want to and call me Eileen. Mrs.Mertz is my mother in law. I ... I want to blow you." She had her head in my lap in three seconds flat and I was amazed at how easily she unzipped me and extricated my now engorged cock.

"I really want to suck your cock!" She was anxious to get me in her mouth. "Mmmmm. So big! Oh my. I want this bad boy inside of me." I was going to crash us so I parked behind a bankrupt store. It was dark and we were alone. I turned off the headlights.

She was going to town on my cock and had to stretch to get five or six inches into her happy mouth. She was very good at her blowjob technique, though, and I was soon ready to explode.

I told her, "Hey, I'm gonna cum soon." She didn't stop, redoubling her efforts. "I'm going to shoot!" She stroked what she couldn't get into her mouth and I exploded in her, sending stream after stream of jism into her wet and sucking mouth. She swallowed my cum, every single drop, then cleaned up and licked any stray semen into her pie hole.

She licked her lips. "That was delicious. I want you to fuck me now. I hope you can get it back up quickly. I need you to fuck me good."

I was eighteen and was getting hard as a rock as she spoke. We got undressed fast and furious and were in the sleeping bag in a couple of minutes. She had nothing under the flannel robe. Her breasts were full and pendulous and I played with her large, dark brown nipples. She cooed with anticipation and I was amazed at how wet she was. I went down to return the favor, but she stopped me.

"No, no. I need your dick in me NOW. FUCK ME, BIG BOY. DO IT! STICK IT IN MY CUNT AND FUCK ME!" she was almost begging me and I was lined up with my cock and her wet slit, trying to get me inside with her hip movements.

I pushed into her, in one long firm plunge, all the way into her happy vagina, and she screamed. I stopped. "I'm sorry. Did I hurt you?" She bucked beneath me.

"No don't stop. I just had an orgasm. The first one just from penetration... ever. It was great. Now shut up and fuck, boy, I need you to fuck my brains out."

So I did what she asked me to do. I fucked her from behind, with her on top, with me on top. She must have come ten times, easy. I came three more times, then she smeared some lube on my cock and on her asshole... and looked at me.

"Do it stud. Fuck me in my dirty little ass. Do it! Don't worry about being gentle. I want you to fuck me to death. Fuck me good and hard, back there. I want it so bad. PLEASE, Brad. Butt fuck me!"

So in the sleeping bag with her facing away, I aimed at her little brown hole and pushed in. She was very insistent. She pushed me back as I went deep into her rectum. She screamed like I was killing her.

"Did I-" I was worried about hurting her.

"Don't you dare stop now! I'm fucking coming! Oh yeah. Do it. Fuck me harder. Come on boy, use me. I want you to fill my ass up with your sperm. Oh oh Ohmygod, I'm gonna...

CUUUMMM! Yessss! Brad!" She was cursing and coming like crazy. Shivering and shuddering and climaxing hard, hard and hard. I was pistoning in and out of her tight little anus as she clamped down on my cock.

I had reached around to pinch her nipples and she screamed as she climaxed even harder, if that was even possible. "Brad! Cum for me!"

"I'm going to come!" I almost shouted and she screamed again as I pumped her behind full of my pearly white man juice. We stopped and I held her huge tits from behind with my cock all the way into her colon. She was moaning again as she came down from the orgasmic heights back to regular life and heart rate.

"I wanted to do something special for you... And you have given me the best sex I have ever had. Don't misunderstand me. I love my drunkard husband. When he is sober, he is a very special man. Lately, he seems to be doing SOMETHING every single night to avoid any contact with me. Working, or drinking, or bowling night, which turns out to be drinking night too. He seems to be pulling away from me. And his so-called friends have been hitting on me much more than normal." She was upset.

"My boss is hitting on you?"

"Yes... They all do. Even before we got married, his friends were under the impression that I was open season, and he did not mind. You are the first decent man I've met. I went after you, and seduced you." She sounded brazen.

"You gave me a scorching hot blowjob and swallowed all my spunk. Not much of a seduction. I never had a chance," I said smiling.

"Hey, it worked didn't it? Are you complaining?" She asked me, smiling. She squeezed my cock with her sphincter. It was hard again

"Jesus Christmas, are you hard again? Don't you ever get tired of me?" She was pushing back as we were talking.

"No. You are fantastic in bed, so beautiful and smart. Your ass and pussy are so tight. Don't you ever get laid? You're like a virgin."

"Well, you are huge. I have dreamt about your dick, but I never thought I would meet you in person. How many times have you come tonight?" She asked me.

"I'm not sure, five I think. Plus the blowjob makes six times. Twice in your asshole. That was so very nice. You fulfilled a fantasy with me and your ass tonight," I smiled.

"Six times and you are fucking my ass again aren't you. You devil you. I love your big fuck stick. I love the way you fuck me so hard and rough. I'm glad you brought the jerk home and I have, ugh never, ugh, ugh, come so hard and OH my god, I'm gonna... Yeah, here I go! Ughhhh. Oh, fuck me. You're gonna make me come again! Fuck yes! Oh, Brad. I don't know how many times I have orgasmed this night. Oh shit, it's the cops!"

We got dressed in record time as the cruiser went down the street. We waited a few minutes and went the other way. It was only five minutes and she was dropping me at the restaurant. We kissed and kissed and exchanged phone numbers, and she left.

I went in and saw the refrigerator repair guy had fixed something and left his bill. Damn, I had been fucking at least three and a half hours. My boss leaned back in the chair and he was dead asleep. Karen was sitting next to him fuming.

"Hi, Karen, what's up. Why is Wayne passed out?" I asked rather innocently.

"This fucker calls me up and I drive down, he made me crabcakes and cherries jubilee and we drink a couple of bottles of brandy and look." She nodded at her sleeping husband.

Wayne was dead to the world. He had pulled a double shift and then some. The meal and brandy were too much for him. He was out for the night.

I picked him up and took him up the secret back stairs to the owner's apartment. They were in Greece and would be back in six months or so. I told Karen this. I took him into the master bedroom and took off his shoes. He never opened his eyes.

I walked out and got to the top of the stairs and Karen spoke to me from the spare bedroom.

"Brad, come here please."

I went into the room, and there was Karen, buck naked and spread out like a cheerleader on the bed. "Fuck me, Bradley. Do it to me. I want you to stick your dick in me deep. NOW." I was not going to miss out on fucking Wayne's wife. Her long blonde hair was splayed out wide and her hairless snatch was wide open to me. I closed and locked the door and I was out of my clothes in a New York minute. I went to eat her pussy. I could smell her arousal from ten feet away.

"No Brad. I don't want to get sucked. I want you to fuck me to death." This sounded eerily similar to the earlier part of this night. I was hard and lined up and I pushed into her tight cunt. She had a towel in her mouth and all I heard was moaning as she climaxed with my thrust deep into her vagina and she clenched my cock like a wet vice.

I just took her. I fucked her relentlessly, and she came again and again, almost continuously as I banged her as hard as I could. I flipped her over and immediately slid into her dripping snatch. I saw she had a tube of Anal-Eze and I lubed up my cock and her asshole. I pulled out of her tight clutch and said, "Spread your ass cheeks for me, Karen." She did it and I pushed into her tight sphincter between the two perfect spheres of her ass. She immediately came as I plunged into her happy rectum. I fucked her from behind for several more climaxes and I felt like I was going to cum.

"I'm going to come. Take it in your mouth slut." She spun around and took my cock in her mouth as I spurted, and spurted into her happy mouth. She swallowed all my seed.

"Thank you for fucking me so good." She was rubbing my wet cock all around her smiling face. I could not believe that I had gotten hard again from her face and mouth. I was tired though, so I laid down and she got on top and fucked me like crazy. I looked behind her and there was Wayne holding up his six-inch dick. I gestured to Karen.

"Come on Wayne, fuck me in my dirty little ass. I know you want to. Stick it in me. Brad is filling up my cunt. You fill my ass," she calmly said to her husband.

Wayne did as he was told, and his wife loved it, having two men's dicks up her ass, and in her tight pussy. She came and came again. I pulled out and pushed my dick into her mouth as I spurted, I saw Wayne had switched holes and filled her up with splooge. She was so happy. He put his dick into her mouth next to mine and she sucked and licked us like a two-dollar whore. She loved having two cocks to play with! She sorta smiled even with double dicks in her distended mouth. Of course, that may have just been face-stretching!

12