All Comments on 'Best Tip Ever'

by CrazyDaveTrucker60

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
linnearlinnearabout 3 years ago
Fun Times

Always a pleasure reading one of your stories. I probably could have done without them both being in her ass at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sure.... I totally believe this story

I think it happened to me a dozen times!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow

The only thing believeable about this story was that our hero was only 18 years old. 1 star for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The story was ok....

....but the two fuckings were almost the same situation, ***

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Worked in a restaurant myself.

Actually it was a hotel restaurant and there was a bar attached. I was still in high school at the time. Our manager, Mo, was married to a hot blonde named Cindy. She was the head bartender and wore a very skimpy outfit. Us young guys used to drool over her. I started dating the hostess and one day she came out of zMo’s office all flustered. She told me he basically hit on her. I was pissed and wanted to confront him but she said she shut him down. I decided to get back at him another way. On the next Saturday that I worked and my girlfriend didn’t, I put my plan into action. Mo worked Friday night and was off on Saturday. As we were prepping for the dinner crowd, I made it a point to help Cindy get the bar ready, restocking ice, cutting lines tc. The whole time giving her compliments. When the restaurant closed, I headed into the bar. I was still under age but Cindy would slip me a drink from time to time. At closing, I told the regular bareback to take off and I would help close. I was making it a point to brush up against Cindy and one time when I had a tray of glasses and she was standing counting the register, I basically ground my hard disk into her ass. She had on these little black shorts and my god, that ass was amazing. I told her was sorry but seeing her got me hard. She said “believe me, I could tell!” I late it on thick about how sexy I thought she was and how I would love to just be with her one time. She said that I had a girlfriend and she was married. I said that neither of them were there right then. In fact, we are the only ones here. She thought about that for a minute and then looked me in the eyes and said “if I hear you told anyone about this, you will be fired.” I knew right then that I was getting laid. I can’t begin to describe what it’s like for a young guy to get to fuck a hit as hell 32 year old woman. She wore me out that night. I made it home at 4:30. From then on she was always super sweet to me and I’ll bet I could have fucked her again, but I never got the chance. But I always had a smirk on my face whenever Mo thought he was hot shit. Dude, I fucked your wife!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Uh . . .

Dave, you're stretching my credulity with this super-human fucking.

katranmankatranmanabout 3 years ago
Good One

I liked it. Keep 'em coming!

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Another

Another fantasy story.

Toby_dogToby_dogabout 2 years ago

Visions of granduer.

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Nice story, like it a lot. AAAA++++

redboat7redboat7about 1 year ago

Great Story!! Loved it! I think it would make a great movie..

FluidswallowerFluidswallowerabout 2 hours ago

Thanks for a well-written and really fun read! Good job!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrazyDaveTrucker60@CrazyDaveTrucker60
I've worked a string of jobs. From cab driver to construction worker, to glamour photographer to truck driver. I drive a big truck in New York. I'm also a trainer, having trained over 120 guys to drive tractor trailers.I also write erotic stories and poems.