Best Tip Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid down and was fast asleep. His wife spooned against me and he faced her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with my hard cock in her mouth and her husband fucking her from behind. He was in her ass.

As soon as I was awake, she spun around and took my cock into her ass, and Wayne's cock in her mouth. This woman is insatiable.

I laid on my back with Karen still on my cock. She really loved anal sex it would seem. Wayne got between her legs and pushed into her tight sphincter with my cock already there. She screamed like crazy and she gushed girl cum out of her cunt as she crested her orgasm from two men in her ass at the same time. She had huge, gut-wrenching orgasms as we both butt fucked the roiling woman. She was having the time of her life!

"I'm going to come!" I said.

"Me too my love!" Wayne told her. And we both filled her rectum with semen. She rolled her eyes, exploded in a huge climax, and passed out.

She was only out for a few minutes. She woke up and spun around again and she had us both in her dirty little mouth. She cleaned up both of us with her tongue and laid on me as she kissed my face. Her husband was still fucking her, but which hole I didn't know. He came in her and she smiled. She didn't come that time. I was very happy but extremely tired. I went back to sleep...

I woke up and got a shower. I was alone. I got redressed and there was a note with two hundred dollar bills on the dresser.

"Thank you for fucking my wife. She and I have reconnected and everything is going well. Here is the money I owe you for staying, and the tip for everything else. Thank you, Brad. Sincerely Wayne"

So I guess I have become a bar whore. But considering how much college costs, I don't have much choice.

I have another bar shift tonight. I wonder if I can make the tips I did last night? Of course, you never know. Eileen called twice, and Karen spoke to me about what I was doing after work. Wow. It's going to be a very busy day. And night too!

I wound up having quite a bit more sex with these two gorgeous women, and a few more trophy wives from the bar/restaurant. That was so many years ago. When the place finally folded and closed it's doors, I shed a few tears in fond remembrance of simpler days gone by.

Edited by Darker Binding. Thank you so much! Any mistakes are my own. Please be kind in your comments.


12