Best VDay Ever: Mom & Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How long?" she asked.

"Actually just two days, so not that long, I guess," I corrected. "But it's been a pretty obsessive two days."

"No, that's not so long," she giggled "but I like the word obsessive."

As I licked, her homemade honey so sweet, she asked, "So what made you want to eat my cunt?"

"I saw Jane fucking you on Monday," I admitted.

"Ohhhhh," she said both as a 'I didn't know that' and a sensuous moan.

"Then yesterday I saw you teaching Nicole," I added.

"I guess I should be more careful," she said, as I licked and licked.

"On the contrary," I said. "I'm happy I found out. You really got me started thinking when you encouraged her to fuck Jane."

"Me too," she agreed, "to both. Once the words were out of my mouth I began speculating about doing you. That's what my Hugh Jackman crack was about earlier. I was hoping later on today I might find a way of making you think I tasted better than him."

"You taste perfect, honey," I complimented, knowing girls loved positive comments about their taste and smell.

"I know," she nodded, "I'm told that all the time."

"I think I'm jealous of my competition," I playfully responded, although I was beginning to feel like maybe I really was jealous.

"Oh, I'll always have a fresh cunt for you, Mommy," she moaned before she ordered, "Lick that, Mommy. Lick my little cunt good."

And as I did just that, loving my remission to cunt, I couldn't help but think, I never dared to think this might happen for real. I wonder how many laws I'm breaking? Although without a doubt I would break them all to repeat this moment.

"Soo nice," she moaned, as I took my time between her legs. I wasn't in the fast lane, no I was on route 66, taking a nice leisurely cruise through her fragrant countryside.

Like riding a bike, I quickly learned you don't forget how to lick a pussy. I explored every crevice of her cunt in and out with my eager tongue, listening to my daughter's moans increasing.

"You've done this before haven't you, Mom?" Tess assessed accurately.

"A long, long time ago," I admitted, while not stopping dining on my daughter's delicacy.

"When last?"

"College."

"You just quit cold fishy?" she asked and giggled.

"Your dad got me pregnant with your sister and I figured I should grow up," I admitted.

"Well, now your daughters are all grown up, so you can relive your past," she said.

"I can't believe I'm actually doing it again," I admitted, sucking on her ripe clit, "or that my first pussy in twenty-five years is my daughter's."

"Incest is best," she joked.

"The family that plays together, stays together," I quipped back, two corny incest slogans I'd heard before.

"You really know how to make your daughter happy," she moaned.

"Anything for my baby girl," I purred, tugging at her clit and wanting to focus on eating this ripe peach and getting the full nectar of its fruit.

After a couple of minutes she moaned, "I'm gonna cum soon, Mom, real soon."

I was about to go for the oral kill, a technique I used to use excessively to finish off girls: I would attack the clit with reckless hunger while sliding a finger inside her pussy and finding her g-spot... something else I had mastered back then, when she asked, "Stick your finger up my ass."

"Really baby girl? But that's so wrong," I protested weakly, anal never something I'd been into.

"Mmmm, I know," she moaned.

"Now do as you're told, Mom," she ordered while moaning. "You've always told me you'd do anything for me. And what I want right now is a finger fucking my ass and a tongue on my snatch."

"As you wish," I agreed, sliding a finger in her cunt.

"That's not my asshole, Mommy," she pointed out.

"I'm just getting it wet for that tight backdoor of yours," I explained.

"Okay," she said, as I grazed her g-spot, watching her eyes widen, giving her just a hint of what I was capable of.

I pulled out and placed my wet finger at her ass. She said, "Go ahead and just shove it in. Jane has been ass fucking me for a couple of months now."

"I can't believe it," I said, as I watched my finger disappear in her anal entrance.

"She is so going to want to fuck you once she finds out you're a cunt muncher," Tess said.

"You can't tell anyone," I protested, even as my finger filled her ass.

"Since yesterday she and Nicole have been fucking nonstop," she revealed. "They haven't left the house!"

"Oh my," I said.

"We can have a two-family foursome," Tess suggested.

"Let's just focus on you and me for now," I said.

"Okay," she agreed, then ordered, "then shove a second finger in my butt."

"You're so tight! I can't fathom two fitting, honey," I said.

"Trust me I, can take it," she said.

"Okay, you're the boss," I agreed, as I resumed licking her pussy while shoving, with a bit of work, a second finger in my daughter's ass.

"Oh yeah, now finger fuck my ass, Mommy," she moaned loudly. "Really ream me!"

As I listened to her increased moans, and felt her ass beginning to buck back to meet my fingers, I thought to myself while I eagerly ate her and awkwardly finger fucked her, She's so tight and it's so hot being in there. Wow. It feels sexier than I thought.

"Oh yeah! Eat me, Mommy," she screamed, as she came seconds later, spray-painting my face with her sweet cum.

I lapped it up as, for the first time in twenty-five years, I got my fix of the greatest taste God... Goddess?... ever created.

"Keep licking, Mommy," she ordered, as her body quaked and her cunt gushed.

Of course I did.

Once she was finally done coming, she ordered, "Now get on all fours."

"Am I your pet?" I asked, hinting at my natural submissive nature.

"Oh, you will become far more than my pet," she said ominously, moving behind me.

As she played with my pussy and put a finger at my rosebud she asked, "So Mommy, in your fantasy, what happens next?"

Although I had never had anal sex, never wanted anal sex, as her finger teased my rosebud, sensing she had nefarious plans for it, I answered the truth, "Anything... everything...." I then added, wanting to hint not so subtly at my submissive nature, "Anything you want."

"Then open wide an' hold still," she ordered.

"Yes, baby," I moaned, excited about whatever she had in store for me. I moaned as her tongue rimmed my asshole, feeling strangely surreal.

"I wanna see where I came from," she wickedly said, before adding with a giggle, "Along with 'everywhere' else."

I joked, "School is failing us if you think that's where babies come from. I've always approved of sex education, but if that's what they're teaching you..."

"Oh mom," she giggled, "I just love eating a tight asshole."

"It feels surprisingly nice," I said.

"Only nice?" she asked.

"Okay," I corrected, "you're the first person who's ever done that and it feels fucking hot."

"Don't you dare curse in my room," she scolded, teasing me for my constant insistence on not cursing in the house.

I laughed, "I think we're past language rules. Maybe we should waive that one in the bedroom."

"Yes, the only language we need is cunning lingua," she purred.

"I love that language," I moaned, as her tongue swirled around my rosebud and then down to my pussy lips... ever so briefly.

As she returned to my rosebud, she ordered playfully, "Stop wiggling around, Mom."

I countered, "Then stop teasing me."

"Mom, you're just so yum yum juicy and tight," she said.

"Well, I'm a backdoor virgin, you seductress," I pointed out.

"Well then, do I ever have a gift for you," she promised, as she stood up, even as I thought I was likely going to hell for this. "I've got the best birthday present ever! I'll make you totally forget Hugh Jackman!"

"I can't wait," I said, curious what she had in mind.

She went to her closet and while I lay there I suddenly had a moment to collect myself and as I did, a big wave of guilt hit me.

I was taking advantage of my daughter!

I was committing incest!

This was wrong!

I said as much. "This is wrong, Tess. I shouldn't do this to you, I think we'd better...." But I stopped mid-sentence when I saw what my present was.

A big, I mean a fucking huge, cock.

A big, fucking huge, hot pink cock attached to my daughter.

She saw my mouth watering as she play-acted, all innocent, "What? Stop? Oh, okay, then." She then stopped walking towards me, shrugged and said, "I'll just put this back...."

Before she could even finish her sentence, I panicked, "No, don't. It's so big and beautiful."

She resumed walking towards me as she teased, "I wouldn't want to disappoint you. It's only ten inches."

"That's six inches bigger than your father's," I said, staring at the cock with admiration and curiosity. I'd been fucked by a couple of eight-inch cocks, real and fake, back in college, but never anything this big!

"Nicole bought this for me for my eighteenth birthday," she revealed, as she offered it to my mouth. "Yesterday was her first time, but we've been talking about it for months."

Before taking it in, I joked, "If I'd known this was what you wanted, I could have saved myself a lot of money."

As I began sucking the cock, she responded, "I liked the car too, although for my nineteenth birthday a Sybian would be cool."

I thought, I want one of those too, as I bobbed on the cock.

"Get it nice and wet so you can enjoy your birthday present," she ordered.

After a couple minutes of me bobbing, taking about half of that monster in my mouth, she pulled out and asked, "Ready to get fucked, Mommy?"

"I've never wanted to get fucked more in my life, baby girl," I answered, as she pushed me onto my back.

"Your birthday present will be the fuck of your life," she said, as she moved between my spread legs.

"Not to mention the first present of eating your sweet cunt," I added, looking eagerly up at her.

"That goes without saying," she smiled, moving the cock next to my wet pussy.

"No, it needed to be said," I smiled. "I love eating my daughter's cunt."

"And I'm about to love fucking my mom," she said, as she slid her pink cock inside me.

"Holy fuck!" I screamed, as the cock penetrated me in a way nothing had in decades and then explored depths inside me I never knew existed.

"Take it all, Mom," she said, as I looked into her eyes.

"I'm your slut, baby," I moaned, finally just saying it. "Fuck me however you wish."

"You're a submissive one, aren't you," she acknowledged, as she began slowly fucking me.

"I love to please," I admitted.

"And I love to fuck," she said, as she began fucking me faster.

"Oh yes, fuck your Mommy," I moaned loudly, as pleasure quickly enveloped me.

She fucked me on my back.

She fucked me on my side until orgasm number one hit me.

She had me ride the cock.

She fucked me doggy style until orgasm number two hit.

She fucked me for over twenty minutes, like eighteen longer than my ex had usually lasted, before she flipped me back onto my back and pounded me to a third orgasm... three more than my ex had ever given me from fucking.

As my third orgasm ripped through me, I asked, "Oh my God... that... that was amazing. Where did you learn to fuck like that?"

As she got off the bed and went to grab something else, she admitted, "Sleepovers, Mom. This is the 21st century. Now roll over."

The idea of her sleepovers being euphemisms for lesbian fuck sessions was so fucking hot. I instantly imagined her going down on Abby, her hottest friend and someone I imagined was rather dominant.

Or her eating out Zelda at the gym:

As I got into position, she asked, "What you thinking?"

"Just wishing I'd had sleepovers like that when I was your age," I said.

"Well you can definitely join our next one," she said, as she moved onto the bed.

"I'm not sure my cunt can take much more pounding," I said.

"The young can fuck all night," she pointed out, sliding her cock into my mouth. After a minute of tasting myself on the cock, she pulled out and said, "I mean, we're not as uptight as your generation is. All pent up and sedated," she said.

She added, "Hmm, and speaking of tight..."

I felt lube poured onto my asshole as she moved behind me.

I protested, "I don't think my ass can take that cock."


She caressed my back and said, "Hold still, Mom."

I did as I felt the cock head probing at my rosebud.

Then before I knew what was happening, the ten-inch cock was rapidly sliding deep inside my virgin asshole.

"It has to be done like ripping off a band-aid... Fast!" she cried, as intense pain coursed through me.

"Holy fuck!" I screamed, and this one wasn't one of pleasure.

"Just relax, Mom, the pain will fade," she instructed.

"Okay, baby," I whimpered, as she fucked me.

And although it took some time, slowly the pain faded and a unique pleasure I had never experienced before, grew.

"There you go, Mom," she said.

"Oh yes baby, fuck Mommy's ass," I begged, wanting to be ass fucked harder.

"Get up and go bend over your dresser," she ordered.

"Yes baby," I quickly agreed. "How's this?" I asked, as I wiggled my ass.

"Fucking hot," she approved, walking over to me and sliding her dick back into my ass. This time it slipped in easily, like an old friend... a really nasty old friend.

And for minutes I was ass fucked... taking ten inches up my shit hole. It was so hot, so nasty... so nasty that I came only from getting ass fucked like some cheap slut.

"Am I as good as your college girlfriends?" she asked.

"No, baby," I answered.

"No?" she queried, rather shocked.

"No, you're much better," I clarified, playfully.

She pulled out and shoved the cock in my mouth... the cock that had just spent the last fifteen minutes in my asshole.

When she pulled out of my mouth, she said, "I'll be right back. I had bought this for Emily's birthday party this weekend, but I think it needs to be yours now. Although it won't be wrapped."

"You've given me enough," I said, completely spent.

She said, "Oh, we're not even close to done. I came back here to ask you to drive me to school, but I have far better plans now!"

"You may break me," I joked. "I haven't had multiple orgasms since college."

"Time to make up for lost time then," she said, before going back into her closet. How many sex toys did she have in there?

"You're insatiable," I exclaimed, continuing when she returned a minute later with a strange contraption. "What's that?"

She spoke to me like I was a moron. "C'mon Mom. It's a double dildo. Don't tell me you can't figure out what it's for."

"Oh," I said, intrigued.

Then we fucked each other for an eternity, as Tess declared, "This is turning out to be the best unplanned hooky day ever!"

I countered, "Best birthday ever."

"Best Valentine's Day ever, she added.

"Best day of any kind ever!" I exulted.

Then we both came.

As we lay there, spent, she kissed me tenderly and said, "Happy birthday, Mom."

"Thank you, Tess."

.....

After a nap (well it took four hours so is that really a nap?), we ended up playing with more of her toys in a lengthy sixty-nine.

As we lay there again, enjoying the afterglow of another orgasm each, she mused, "Mom, I just realized something."

"What is that?" I asked, again completely exhausted.

"I'm a mother fucker," she said.

THE END

Epilogue:

I did end up being Jane's fuck toy.

And under Tess's tutelage I made Nicole mine while Jane looked on approvingly.

I ended up being a submissive cunt licker for a community of housewives.

I joined the next sleepover... as the central guest. Tess insisted I make them all do whatever I wanted and I had the time of my life!

Then with Tess's encouragement and advice, I got revenge on her dad by seducing and turning his new younger wife into my slut... even making him watch as I went down on her and she told him how much better I was at making her come, since he'd never managed to finish her, either.

THE REAL END

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

If you enjoyed Rebecca's artwork and this story, please feel free to check out my other Rebecca collaborations:

1950s Series

Straight Housewife Blackmailed

"Moms & Daughters": A Family Affair

Summer of Slut: MILF Challenge

Coming Out in Costume

New Family Tradition: Lezmas Eve

MILF's Teen Craved Cunt Fantasy

12