A Mother-Daughter Lez Camp

Story Info
A secret mother-daughter sex club goes camping and more.
23.7k words
4.58
430.7k
260
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Mother-Daughter Lez Camp

Summary: A secret mother-daughter sex club goes camping.

Note 1: Thanks to Rebecca from Housewives at Play for allowing the use of her artwork in this wicked tale.

Please note: this story was created to showcase the greatness that is Rebecca, and thus it contains many brief but wicked scenes.

Also, I handpicked the art from her 20 years of amazing work, so sometimes the various pictures of a character, like Mrs. Evans, won't have identical faces, hairstyles or bodies. (If you'd find that an irritating distraction, I suggest you don't read this work.)

Lastly, my writing, particularly my lesbian writing... and that's overall, not just within this story... has been greatly influenced by Rebecca's artwork, and especially by her Housewives at Play series (Book 1 originally rocking me to my sexual core). The entire voluminous series is sexually delicious, as are the many short graphic stories in the Hot Mom series, as well as Teenagers at Play.

Note 2: This is a Summer 2021 Contest Story so please vote.

Note 3: Unlike most of my writing, which typically portrays long, nuanced seductions and other sexual journeys, this story takes more the approach of a cartoon strip about sex-crazed cats: seize the moment and pounce.

Note 4: All participants are eighteen years of age or older.

Note 5: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing this story.

PROLOGUE 1: LICKY LANE

Once the COVID regulations were removed, the Moms of Licky Lane (a name for their sex club used by the women of the gated community officially called Lucky Lane) returned to intermingling civilization with a bang.

It should be noted that none of the Moms of Licky Lane worked, since they all had husbands to serve as their breadwinners, so before the world had shut down, the women had created their own secret society... a lesbian one... where the MILFs found many stimulating ways to occupy themselves while their children were at school and their husbands at work.

For example, they often enjoyed sharing homemade pies with each other.

And as time went on, they became more brazen and less cautious.

Even when their husbands were about to arrive home.

Or were taking their kids for walks.

Eventually, orgies became commonplace while their husbands were at work and their children at school.

Soon, just ad hoc eating pussy and fucking during the day wasn't enough, so the women created a ladies only book club that rapidly became very popular.

PROLOGUE 2: ADDING SOME TEENS

It wasn't long before Karen Evans, the unofficial but generally acknowledged leader of the MILFs, decided it was time to start bringing their eighteen-year-old and college-aged daughters into the fold.

They debated and then voted upon this proposal for weeks within their group... the ten leaders who met every Wednesday night... and for three straight weeks the votes were deadlocked: five yays vs. five nays.

Karen, not one ever to lose a battle but always to get her way eventually, astonished to encounter five women... intimate friends of hers even... having the gall to vote against her proposal, decided to take matters into her own hands... literally.

Jane being the one the most vocal against it, who happened to have a very hot nineteen-year-old daughter home for spring break, seemed the perfect recipient for an object lesson.

While Karen's husband, along with Jane and her husband, watched a movie in Jane's living room, Karen went into the kitchen with the intent of seducing Jane's daughter Sherese.

Sherese was pouring herself some juice when Karen sauntered in with her eye on the prize. She asked, apparently harmlessly, "How's college going, Sherese?"

"Good, Mrs. Evans," Sherese replied warmly. She really liked her mother's friend, who for one thing could always be counted upon for an edgy, at least slightly humorous, take on whatever topic came up in conversation.

"Please call me Karen," Karen said, walking (actually stalking) up to her prey.

"Okay," Sherese agreed, "Karen."

"So has your college experience been including any explorations?" Karen asked.

"Explorations?"

"You know what I mean," Karen said, admiring the coed and her tits... the little tease wasn't even wearing a bra beneath her light sweater!

"I don't know, Karen," Sherese responded, sensing something odd about what was happening here.

"I think you do," Karen said, as she placed a hand to the girl's lips and the other under the cute girl's short (way too short to be lounging around the house with any decorum) skirt.

"W-w-what are you doing?" Sherese stammered in a whisper, her parents and Karen's husband in the very next room, stunned that her mother's friend was unexpectedly rubbing her pussy.

"No panties?" Karen whispered, "you must have been expecting me to come over to use you."

"Nooooo," Sherese moaned, as Karen grabbed the girl by the hips and lifted her onto the kitchen counter.

"You're such a ripe little slut," Karen whispered as she pulled the sweater above the teen's tits. She cupped one of them while returning her other hand to the teen's sweet pussy and shushed, "Shhhhh....."

"Ohhhhhhh," Sherese moaned as she grabbed Karen's hand to push it away... but to no avail.

"You're my little slut now," Karen whispered as she slid two fingers inside the coed.

"But my parents and your husband are right over there!" Sherese whispered back, "all anyone would have to do is look over their shoulder and they'd see us!" She was stunned but turned on.

"Then you'd best be quiet," Karen murmured as she kept fingering her.

Sherese was shocked to be fingered in her kitchen by her mother's friend, while her parents (and Karen's husband) were in the next room with only an open archway separating them. Her astonishment and arousal were enhanced when Karen bent down and began licking her sweet, ripe pussy.

"Ooooooooh," Sherese moaned as softly as she could manage, pleasure rising inside her.

"Shhhhhhh," Karen said as she paint brushed her wide tongue up and down the girl's very wet pussy lips.

"Please," Sherese said, although she wasn't sure if she meant please stop, or more please.

Karen knew the teen was close, so wanting to keep her all revved up, and knowing from experience that girls, especially young women (although older women often fit this sexual stereotype too), she backed away, pulled the teen down to standing on the floor and then to her knees, lifted her own dress, and shoved the pretty but dazed girl's face into her own shaved pussy, having, of course, also not worn any panties today (or pretty much any day). "Get licking," she ordered.

Sherese couldn't believe her face was right up against Mrs. Evans's pussy. Although she'd kissed a couple girls in college this year, and she'd had a nerd go down on her for the first time at a party just a couple weeks ago, she hadn't ever gone down on a girl or a woman before. Nevertheless, mindlessly, her pussy burning, the scent drawing her in, she began licking.

Karen moaned softly, and Jane turned around and asked, "Are you okay?" (Jane could only see Karen standing behind the counter at this point, her daughter completely concealed.)

"Just getting a drink," Karen said, as she held Jane's daughter's head against her pussy.

"Oh, I can get you whatever you need," Jane said, standing up and approaching, as Sherese began licking more aggressively, surprised by how good a pussy tasted.

Karen not at all worried about getting caught, at least not by Jane, with her daughter between her legs, didn't let go of Sherese's head.

Sherese was so preoccupied with discovering the delightful taste of pussy, and by how much excitement licking said pussy brought to her entire body, that she wasn't aware of her mother entering the kitchen.

As Jane approached, Karen put her finger to her lips and shushed, "Shhhhhhhh," as Jane entered her own kitchen.

Jane saw her daughter on her knees, and somehow managed to remain silent, even though her mouth dropped open. This was a position she herself had occupied many times. Jane was a natural submissive, and she'd eaten the pussies of pretty much every woman in the community... although the pussy she ate the most and enjoyed the most was Karen's. She knew Karen was miffed with her for being so vocal against her plan to start including their grown daughters in the lesbian society, but it had never occurred to her Karen would go this far!

Karen snapped her fingers and pointed to the floor.

Jane shook her head no.

Karen gave her a glare that would melt icebergs. Jane glanced nervously over to their two very visible husbands still watching the movie.

"Now!" Karen whisper shouted.

Jane looked again to the men, but dropped to her knees anyway.

Karen lifted up the back of her dress and pointed to her ass.

Being one of the community submissives, Jane had eaten a lot of assholes by now... it wasn't something she loved doing... but she didn't hate it either... it just wasn't as good as a wet pussy. In any case, she crawled to her friend's ass ('friend' perhaps being too egalitarian a term), spread her ass cheeks, and began licking the puckered hole, while her daughter was still on the other side eating the much tastier pussy.

Karen had had her pussy and her ass eaten a plethora of times, a couple dozen times simultaneously even, but this was the first time she'd ever had a mother and daughter team dining on both holes... a consideration that definitely enhanced the moment for her... as did her husband being in the very next room, and even within sight!

At first, Sherese had no idea her mother was on the other side of this pussy, but as she brought her hands up to Karen's hips to steady herself, her hands landed on top of her mother's. Her eyes went wide.

Karen released Sherese's head to allow her to peer around her hips and catch the rest of what was happening, before resuming control of her head and returning it to its proper place.

Sherese was shocked, but the hunger she was feeling by now consumed her, so she resumed licking while she processed the notion of her mother eating Karen's ass.

"You okay, honey?" Jane's husband Beckett called out.

Jane responded, standing up quickly, "Yes, dear, I'm just about to pop some popcorn."

"Good idea," he said, so Jane went to the cupboard and grabbed a bag of popcorn and put it in the microwave as she watched her sweet, virginal daughter (she wasn't actually, or at least not the virginal part) eating Karen's pussy.

As soon as Jane had started the microwave, Karen pointed to the floor... in front of herself this time... right next to Sherese... compelling Jane to watch her daughter eating her first pussy 'up close and personal', as they say.

Sherese licked eagerly, surprised by how much tastier a pussy was than she'd imagined. No wonder the nerd dykes at school were so eager to munch on pussies!

Karen was close to coming from the inexperienced but eager tongue, while the mother watched with an expression of complete mortification. She held the teen's head forcefully against her pussy for another minute until she came, whereupon she let out a louder than she intended, "Fuuuuuuck!"

"What's wrong?" her husband asked, standing up and turning to face her.

"Clumsy me, is all. I just spilled my martini all over the place," Karen lied, looking right at him as she flooded the teen's face with pussy juice.

"Oh, okay," he said, sitting back down just as the microwave beeped.

Sherese licked up Karen's pussy cum, which tasted a hundred times better than any boy's semen.

Karen pointed to the microwave, so Jane got up, her face ruby red, as Karen let go of the teen's head.

Sherese was in a pussy daze... her sexuality having switched sides in just a few minutes.

"You may get up now," Karen said, no thanks or anything but just giving her permission, as she walked away and back into the living room... thinking she'd made a pretty clear statement to Jane... and likely had just turned Sherese into a lifelong pussy muncher.

.....

Karen had gotten a major rush while seducing nineteen-year-old Sherese, and she started seducing other ripe eighteen-year-old high school seniors, and also some college girls.

The next girl she chose to seduce was one of her daughter's best friends Amy. Amy was a cute blonde who was gorgeous, and also sweet as pie. Amy, who'd only kissed two boys before their encounter, discovered the pleasures of oral sex (since Karen could make any girl cum with her tongue in no time at all, and with extreme intensity... her g-spot tracking finger a major hit with all girls), learned that a pussy tasted delicious, and that a skillful mouth on her butthole could also give her intense pleasure.

Six orgasms later, five more than she'd ever had in a single day before, Amy was exhausted, and she didn't even attempt to close her legs while Mrs. Evans snapped photos of her following orgasm number six (having already been taking photos and videos throughout the past two hours).

Karen became a seduction adrenaline junkie, slyly seducing another of Amy's friends at a sleepover at the girl's house, once Amy was asleep. (Since Amy's mother was away for the night, Karen had volunteered to chaperone the party. Talk about the allegorical fox safeguarding the henhouse!)

Sabrina, unlike Amy, had a fair amount of sexual experience with boys, her amazing body and drop dead looks making boys (and some girls) melt, and she knew it. But it wasn't until Mrs. Evans sat on her face as she slept that she discovered the joys of same sex playing.

Sabrina was stunned to wake up in an unexpected 69 with her friend's mother. She'd been curious about exploring her sexuality with girls (she'd kissed a few and had found that sensual, even though her intent had been just to tease some boys), and now she'd been thrown smack dab into it.

Yet as she was being licked and fingered, she began licking too.

Soon Sabrina also discovered the pleasures of anal sex, when Mrs. Evans fucked her ass with a dildo longer and thicker than any real cock she'd ever taken in her pussy!

Sabrina, fully spent from her multiple orgasms, which was clearly expressed on her face, looked blearily up at the pretty MILF and suggested, "You really ought to turn your own daughter, too."

Mrs. Evans didn't take the suggestion seriously... at least not at first.

Yet with the seed planted, it germinated and grew inside her. Like a stubborn weed, no matter how much she tried to yank it out of her fertile mind, it kept growing back stronger and stronger.

While Mrs. Evans ate out Sandra, a college girl from outside the lesbian suburb she'd met at a grocery store, and soon thereafter had accompanied her back to her dorm to indulge in a quick snack. As she was eating the young, ripe pussy, she was still unable to ignore Sabrina's words from the other night, 'you really ought to turn your own daughter, too'.

As the predatory mother enjoyed the sweet taste of this current coed, and as her pussy burned (she enjoyed eating pussy just as much as having her own pussy licked), she yet again found herself musing about her cute daughter Eve.

Then Mrs. Evans ended up in a sweaty, hot 69 with the insatiable coed, who came five times during the hour-long lick fest while she brought the older woman to two orgasms.

The mother felt guilty as she drove home, not because of her hot rendezvous (which had been amazing for both parties), but because of her nasty thoughts about seducing her daughter and incestuously eating her pussy.

Her fantasy of seducing Eve simply wouldn't go away... of tasting her pussy... of fucking her ass... and of having the fruit of her loins between her legs lapping away.

These or similar thoughts now occurred every time she saw her daughter.

They also popped into her head whenever she fucked herself with her vibrator, or her suction cup ten-inch cock, or her powerful showerhead.

They crept into her dreams... so she often woke up with wet panties.

And of course they began consuming her thoughts whenever she was dining on anyone's pussy or having hers munched on.

Thus, although she knew it was considered wrong, or at least it was within polite society, the idea of incest became all she could think about. She constantly read about it online. And she also lusted after her eighteen-year-old daughter until she decided she was going to make Licky Lane not only into a lesbian buffet for MILFs, which it already was, but also into an incestuous playground for mothers and their sexy daughters.

PROLOGUE 3: INCEST IS BEST

Over a weekend while her husband was away at a meeting somewhere (Karen had long ago stopped caring where he was, so long as he was gone), she seduced her daughter, taught her to eat pussy, helped her discover the thrills of orgasming from a woman's experienced tongue, and much to her astonishment, she and her strap-on took her daughter's virginity three months before her nineteenth birthday! (She was surprised to learn Eve hadn't yet fucked Jake, her boyfriend of six months... although admittedly she'd sucked his dick, been fingered and had him go down on her a couple of times (although with less than stimulating results)), and like her other two girl conquests recently, Karen also introduced her daughter to the erogenous zone existing inside her anal passage.

123456...9