All Comments on 'Best Weekend Ever'

by catdragon

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
FYI, if a man is prone, it is impossible...

for a woman to climb onto his cock.

However, if he is supine, all is well with the world, (and his cock).

The mnemonic clue to remembering the definitions of prone and supine is the 'up' in supine; as in, face up is sUPine and face down is prone.

(In regards to my comment at the end of 'Gaea's Embrace', when I saw this was a one pager, my curiosity got the best of me, and I decided to read on.

This story has a complete story, in contrast to either 'Gaea...' or 'Purrfect Specimen'. It even has an opening to write more chapters. I can see you have progressed as a writer since submission of the other two stories.)

I’d like to read more of your newer work; to see the progress of your talent, and because I enjoy your creativity and overall writing style.

This tale was so mild, vis a vis the BDSM tag, it might have better exposure classified as 'Mature', or with added chapters, and the story arc pushed in the appropriate direction, tagged as 'Romance'.

Do you post anywhere else?

GeoD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercatdragon@catdragon
A writer for a long time, I love to create stories that project feelings. Not sure if that really makes sense to someone who isn't a writer. :) Anyhow, I love to create. And if you have any comment about any of my stories, feel free to drop me a line. And if you just w...

story TAGS