Best Wife Ever

Story Info
Our Tenth Anniversary.
3.4k words
3.82
39.6k
26
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story may contain: Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Foot, Water Sports, FF, ABF, Group and Nipple electrostimulation.

All characters are over 18 and are clean.

****

My name is David & my wife's name is Victoria (Vicky). We will be happily married for ten years, this Saturday. We have baby girl, Samantha, who is nine months old. This weekend is our tenth anniversary and I have made special plans to celebrate.

I have arranged for my parents to watch Samantha for the weekend..my wife doesn't know yet. Then I made reservations at a very nice French restaurant for Saturday. From there I will take her to a local club for some drinks and dancing. After that we will go home to cap off the night.

Before I go on, let me tell you something about me and Vicky...

We met in college and hit it off the first time we laid eyes on each other. She was a stunning redhead at 5'7". It didn't take long for us to fall in love. As we dated, we found out we had a lot in common, one of the things was sex.

We are both on the kinky side and we share the same likes and fetishes. For all our time together, we have enjoyed them all.

Samantha has always been an exhibitionist and I love it when she shows her stuff. At the beach she always wears the tiniest bikini that barely covers her nipples and her trimmed pussy. I get turned on by the guys looking at her, knowing she is coming home with me.

As we dated, we each mentioned our fetishes, one in particular was water sports. Don't ask me why but we enjoy it most of all.

Now, so you know,Vicky has really nice nipples. When erect, they jutt out almost two inches and they are as round as my pinky and I can't get enough of them. However, they weren't always that big. Let me explain.

One day when we were dating, I brought home electric nipple clamps to try on her. Well, to say she loved them was an understatement. The first time we tried them was in bed. I clamped them onto each nipple and turned up the juice lightly. She jumped a mile when she got the first jolt. I asked her if she wanted me to stop and she said no. So I increased the shock and she yelled out, "My God, this is amazing. Don't stop." I continued increasing the juice and she started moaning in pleasure and started having one orgasm after another. She was hooked.

After a long time doing this to her nipples, her nipples got bigger and bigger over time with each electrostimulation. Now, with the baby, Samantha loves sucking on her mom's big nipples. When she is full, Vicky lets me suck her tits dry.

One night we were in our large jacuzzi and I started rubbing her foot, first one then the other. Then she said, "That feels good. Suck on my toes." Without question, I started sucking each of her toes and I could see she was getting ready to cum...then she moaned and had an orgasm. I enjoyed it as well as my cock got nice an hard.

After she calmed down I told her I had to pee. She said, "Let some water out and then you can pee on me." I let out some water so her body was exposed. Then I held my cock and started peeing on her. "Yes, baby it feels so nice and warm. Now let me do it to you."

She moved over to me and stood up and let out a stream of her golden liquid all over me and it did feel good and from that time on, we were both hooked on water sports.

Now, let me continue this story...

By Friday, everything was set. I even hired a professional masseuse to come over and give her a massage on Sunday. Over dinner, I said, "Vicky, I made arrangements with my parents to watch Samantha this weekend. I am dropping her off tomorrow after lunch. We will have the entire weekend to ourselves."

"Well, that's a nice surprise. How come?"

"Well, in case you forgot, Saturday is our tenth anniversary and I wanted this weekend to be special."

"Mmmm, that sounds like it's going to be fun. What did you have in mind?"

"I'm not telling you...just be ready for a nice weekend."

We finished dinner and relaxed for the rest of the night. The next morning I went out and picked up flowers, candy and wrote out the cards I had hidden in my car. By the time I got home, it was lunch time.

I even rang the doorbell and when Vicky opened the door, I handed her the flowers, candy and cards. I got a big smile, a hug and a big kiss.

She put the flowers in water and then, after lunch, we got Samantha ready for her weekend away. Finally, I took her to my parents house and dropped her off and headed back to Vicky.

When I got home, I couldn't find Vicky. I yelled out for her and then I heard, "I'm upstairs David." I meandered upstairs to our bedroom and when I walked in, there was Vicky dressed in a sheer neglige with a big smile.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Well, if you don't know we are both in trouble."

I walked over to her and hugged and kissed her. "You look terrific."

"Thank you lover. Wait until you see what I bought for later."

To make a long story short, for the rest of the afternoon, we fucked more than once. We would still be fucking but we had to get ready to go out.

"Where are we going tonight?" Vicky asked.

"To start with, that nice French Restaurant, then to the club for drinks and dancing. Sound good?"

"Sounds great. I think I'll wear that short black dress...you know the one you like...you know, the one where I don't wear a bra... that one."

"Oh, ok. Yeah, I love that one on you. I bet you'll get a few looks tonight."

"Well, I can wear something else."

"No...please wear that one."

We both got ready and drove to the restaurant. As soon as we walked in, Vicky got plenty of stares...good reason too...her tits were overflowing and the dress looked shorter than I remembered. All in all, I loved all the attention she was getting.

Dinner was fabulous as was the wine. After almost two hours, we left and drove to the local club for some drinks and dancing.

The place wasn't too crowded but whoever was there made sure they got their eyes full of Vicky. We danced and every now and then a guy would ask her to dance and I told her to go ahead. She was the Belle of the Ball for sure.

We finally left and drove home. Vicky was already frisky in the car and kept rubbing my crotch all the way home. As soon as we got home, we hugged and kissed, then she said, "Go get the champagne and a couple of glasses and bring them upstairs. I'll be changing in the bathroom."

As she went upstairs, I got the champagne and glasses and brought them upstairs to the bathroom. There was Vicky undressing in front of the big picture window in the bathroom for all to see.

"I see you're giving a free show tonight. I like it."

"Well, I wanted everyone to see what you're going to get. I want them jealous."

As she laughed, she said, "Bring everything in the bedroom and let me put on my surprise for you.

I took everything to the bedroom and undressed and got in bed. A short time later in walked Vicky. She was only wearing a white sheer g-string. On her very erect and hard nipples, she had nipple clamps and I could see the wires so I knew what she wanted. In her hand was a vibrator, one I never saw before.

"Do you like what you see, my sexy husband?"

"Very much so. Come and join me."

Vicky got into bed with me and as we kissed, I gave her nipples a jolt of electricity. She jumped a bit and kissed me harder, shoving her tongue deep into my mouth...another jolt and she started moaning..."Don't stop baby... they love it.". Then I gave her the max and she screamed out, "Oh God...Oh God...fuck me...fuck me." Milk was flowing out her nipples and I was drinking it all up.

I then mounted her, ripped off her g-string and shoved my cock in her cunt and started pounding it. I could feel her nipples were as hard as rocks and swollen like never before with milk running out of them. I removed the clamps and started sucking them furiously as I sucked up every drop of milk from her tits and shot a ton of cum into her cunt.

"Bite them baby...be rough with them. Suck me dry."

I bit one nipple then the other until her body was shaking as she had one orgasm after another for what seemed like forever. I started rubbing her pussy hard and fingering her as well. As she was having orgasms, she started squirting, something she never did before. She was in a state of euphoria and started crying from having so much pleasure.

Finally, she calmed down. "David, that was fucking amazing."

"Vicky, you were unbelievable...and you squirted...my God, you are incredible. I love you."

"I love you too baby. I'm soaking wet and so is the bed. I'm so sorry."

I laughed and said, "You can wet the bed like that any time you want. Let's jump in the jacuzzi...come on."

We got up and got into the jacuzzi. It felt so good as we cuddled and kissed. My cock got rock hard as Vicky softly stroked it.

"Vicky, I got to pee."

"Me too David but let's do it together here...drain some water...hurry."

I drained some water and our bodies were mostly visible. We wrapped our legs around each other and when we were ready, we both let out streams of our golden liquid onto each other. I aimed my stream carefully and I managed to fill her mouth with my pee. When I stopped, she moved quickly to me and kissed me, sharing my pee with me. Whatever was on us, we rubbed it all over us. I managed to massage her erect nipples with our pee and then sucked them.

Finally, we finished and decided to go to the guest bedroom to sleep.

We got in the dry bed, hugged and kissed, "Happy Anniversary Vicky."

"Happy Anniversary David."

And we fell asleep, naked in each other's arms.

The next morning I woke up first and put on a black thong. As my lovely wife was sleeping, I went and fixed breakfast. Once I had everything ready, I called Vicky who came down wearing only a smile.

"I like your outfit Vicky."

"I thought you would. This is my dress code for the day. Do you like?"

"I sure do. By the way, I've arranged a masseuse to come over after lunch to give you a massage."

"Really, That is so sweet. Do I have to change?"

"That's up to you. I'm ok with whatever you decide."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes baby, you know I like it when you go into your exhibition mode."

"I'll see..." Then she laughed, "You know, I've never been with a woman...hmmm."

"Vicky, my love, now that's something I'd like to see."

"I bet you would."

We finished breakfast and went upstairs to change the bed from last night's soaking. After that we showered together. Vicky gave me one of her incredible blow jobs and I came all over her tits. She even offered me her nipples so I could suck them and drain her tits dry, which I did.

After our fun, we cleaned everything up and got ready for the masseuse to arrive. Vicky put on a short terry robe that just about covered her ass and pussy. I put on a pair of shorts. The doorbell rang and I opened the door and there was a beautiful young lady. She introduced herself as Leyana a beautiful Eurasian with a light olive complexion. She was wearing shorts and a white tank top which clearly indicated that she wasn't wearing a bra. I welcomed her in and introduced her to Vicky and we all went into the kitchen for coffee and to discuss the massage.

Leyana said, "There are different massage options. First, I understand that Ms. Wilson is getting the massage."

"Yes she is, but please call her Vicky and you can call me David. I hate formality. May we call you Leyana?"

"Yes and thank you. Let me continue. As I was saying there are different massage packages that run from a half hour to a full hour. However, there is another option, my personal massage option."

"What's that?" I asked.

"This massage is for as long as you like. But, you both must be part of the massage and do whatever I tell you to do. It is a very sensual and satisfying massage which you both will enjoy."

Vicky look at me and said, "Ok. We will take that one."

"Good. Let me get my stuff and show me to your bedroom and I'll get everything ready and then I'll call you."

She took all her stuff and went upstairs as we waited for her call. About twenty minutes later she called for us to go upstairs.

As we entered the bedroom the shades were drawn tight, candles were burning, incense was in the air and soft music was playing...all very sensual.

"Ok, we are ready to start. Vicky, please remove your robe and get on the massage table on your stomach. David, please undress and sit in the chair."

We did as she said and waited for her to start. I looked at my naked wife and gave her a smile. Then Leyana removed her clothes and now we were all naked.

Leyana poured some warming liquid in her hands and started rubbing the liquid all over Vicky's shoulders and back. I watched as she worked her way down Vicky's back to her ass.

"Vicky, please spread your legs for me dear."

Vicky obliged and her legs were apart giving Leyana access to her treasure.

Leyana started massaging Vicky's ass and inner thighs. More than once her hands brushed Vicky's pussy which made my wife jump a bit.

"You ok Vicky?"

"Yes, Leyana... don't stop."

Leyana's hands were eagerly massaging near my wife's slit and I saw that her finger would slip into my wife's cunt but Vicky didn't say a word. By this time my cock was rock hard and clearly visible to Leyana.

After a lengthy massage on Vicky's back, Leyana said, "Ok Vicky, I want you to get on your back now. David, please come here and stand next to the table."

Vicky got on her back and I stood my the massage table.

"Vicky, I want you to keep your eyes closed as I am going to put your hand on David's cock. You may jerk him off if you like."

"David, I want you to start rubbing Vicky's pussy ever so gently and softly while I start massaging her."

Leyana rubbed some warming liquid all over Vicky, concentrating on her tits and nipples."

"Vicky, you have such beautiful nipples...much nicer than mine."

As she was massaging my wife's tits, Leyana saw milk oozing from Vicky's nipples. "Oh my, I didn't realize you lactate...very nice."

The more she massaged her tits and nipples, the more milk started running out and down her tits.

"Vicky, may I?"

"Yes, you may. David sucks them dry often."

"Thank you. David, why don't you lean over and suck one nipple while I suck the other one. I'm sure Vicky will enjoy that."

Without hesitation, I started sucking one nipple and Leyana started sucking the other one.

After we drained my wife's tits, Leyana continued her massage, moving down to her pussy. By now her juices were running down her thighs.

"You have done a nice job David. Vicky is quite relaxed now. Move away from the table now David."

I moved back to the chair and watched Leyana rub my wife's pussy with the warming liquid. It didn't take long before Vicky was squirming. Then, suddenly Leyana stopped. She walked over to the side of the table and picked up a covered dish of flower petals and brought it to us. "I want you to deeply inhale the aroma of the petals." We did as she said and placed the petals down. Leyana then deeply inhaled the aroma herself. Then she went back to Vicky.

As Leyana was rubbing Vicky's pussy I started feeling a bit strange, Like I was there but not there. I watched as Leyana had her fingers in Vicky's cunt and her other fingers rubbing Vicky's clit. Suddenly Vicky started squirting like a fountain and yelling out, "Oh my God... Don't stop...it feels so good. David fuck me now."

Leyana said, "David, go fuck Vicky."

I moved over to the table and got on and mounted Vicky and got my cock in her cunt knowing a stranger was watching me. I started fucking my wife and in seconds filled her cunt with my cum. I got off of Vicky and my cum oozed out and Leyana quickly scooped up my cum and started rubbing it all over Vicky's tits and nipples.

"Vicky, would you like me to make love to you now?"

"Oh God yes Leyana...please."

Leyana got on the table and on top of Vicky. They started rubbing their pussies together and then Vicky started having multiple orgasms.

I immediately picked up Leyana and laid her on the bed and did the same to Vicky and then I joined them in the middle.

I would kiss one, then the other. Then Vicky said, "David, fuck Leyana. I want you to fuck her."

I mounted Leyana.as she spread her legs. "David, fuck me. Let your wife watch you fuck me."

I slipped my cock into her cunt and started fucking her. I saw Vicky watching. It wasn't long before I shot my cum into her cunt. As soon as I got off of her, Vicky had her tongue in Leyana's cunt sucking out my cum from her cunt.

My cock was still hard and then I wasted no time in getting my cock in Vicky's cunt. I fucked her hard and fast and shot some cum in her cunt.

For God knows how long, but the three of us fucked each other for the rest of the afternoon and into the evening before we finally were completely spent.

Eventually Leyana packed up and left...before she left though, she gave us seeds from the flower and told us to plant the seeds and enjoy the aroma of the flowers they produce. We thanked her as she left.

As Vicky put everything back in order, I went to pick up Samantha and brought her home and then to bed.

As Vicky and I were in bed I said, "Well honey, I hope you had a nice anniversary weekend. I know I did."

"David, it was fantastic. Thank you for everything,especially Leyana. She was amazing."

"Did you enjoy her?"

"Very much so. Did you like watching me with another woman?"

"Yes, I did. We should do it more often. Don't you agree?"

"Yes, I do. By the way, you looked pretty good fucking her. I was jealous."

"Baby, my cock belongs to you."

"David, we never discussed it, but have you ever thought of us swapping or swinging?"

"You mean you want to have sex with others? I have always fantasized about it but..."

"Want to try it one time?"

"Are you serious? With another couple? I guess we could if you want to."

"I'd like to try it once. When you fucked Leyana, I really got turned on."

"So, my wife wants to get some more cock...dirty little slut."

"David, don't say that. If you don't want to, we won't do it."

"I was only kidding. Just say yes and I'll find a couple."

"Yes...yes...yes...thank you."

"Ok. We'll do it. I'll start looking tomorrow. Now go to sleep."

As we turned out the lights Vicky said, "I can't wait to grow that plant so we can smell the flower again."

****

Please let me know if you want a continuation of this story...

Thank you.