All Comments on 'Best Wingman Ever'

by phalliccactus

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
gt973gt973over 1 year ago

Cant wait for the next chapter great job 5 stars

avatarofenlightenmentavatarofenlightenmentover 1 year ago

A great beginning to a career in literotica!

ParkriteParkriteover 1 year ago

Fantastic story. Loved it all. Great consept of threeway. Keep the story going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice thank you, i stayed very excited through the whole storie, i wish it was me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great 1st story so hot and well written

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Solid effort - Needs a follow-on to see where they go from here. (If you do it, don't drag it out.) 5*

silveraidersilveraiderover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed that story. I thought the way it played out was quite inventive and it avoided the usual MFF threesome ‘standard plays’. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars. Excellent story, I just knew he'd nail his sister, I just didn't know how you planned it. You're a very talented writer, don't stop. I'd like to see a follow up of he and Sarah in another threesome or just together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was a hot 🔥 story x

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMG so fucking hot. Hope there's part two

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great, great, great. More.

10towers10towersover 1 year ago

An impressive first time story. I hope the two continue to enjoy each other's company in this intimate way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was so incredibly hot! I'd love to read more about the siblings exploits. Maybe a visit to uni once their folks get home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's with very few authors that I think about checking out their other work on here while I am still reading the current story. Imaging my substantial disappointment when I saw that this is your first post on Lit.

Very nicely done. This can't be your first attempt at writing. And hopefully it will not be your last as well.

I would definitively fav' you if I would be willing to give an erotica site my email address.

CriosCriosover 1 year ago

Home run (as we say in America) for a first time author! Can’t wait to read more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not bad! I'd be curious to see what happens from here on out!

WhipmasterWhipmasterover 1 year ago

Off to a great start

GingerCat1GingerCat1over 1 year ago

Excellent story and unlike most stories on here this one felt realistic which makes it so much better. I can't wait to see what you write next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nicely paced, credible, and a great read. Compliments!

SiodisSiodisover 1 year ago

Excellent story. Definitely worth a few follow up chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your first story? That was great!

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUover 1 year ago

I love this story. For some reason you don't see this scenario too often. It's my favorite kink. 10 stars if I could.

Valekjames83Valekjames83over 1 year ago

Great story, can't wait for more chapters!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Quite realistic! You obviously have a background in descriptive creative writing. This is an entertaining and somewhat believable story. Also, because of how you have written this, (potential for expansion{s}) and the inclusion of other family members (Next time, Jasmine may decide to casually mention how much her own brother and his sexy wife are attracted to Sarah), I look forward to additional chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the whole story but was convinced he was going to take his sister during the threesome, when she was bent forward over Jasmine, effectively presenting herself to her brother.

Bleep735Bleep735over 1 year ago

Fantastic! I can’t wait to read more from you.

phalliccactusphalliccactusover 1 year agoAuthor

One week on from this story being published, I just want to thank everyone who has taken the time to vote, comment on, or even just read this story. This was my first time writing fiction since my English Literature class in secondary school well over a decade ago, and I hated it back then!

I never intended to write a sequel, Wingman was supposed to be a “quick” stand-alone story when I was writing it, but the reception it has received and the comments you all have left have convinced me to continue it. I am currently toying with some ideas for it, but don’t want to force anything, so will only start the writing process when I have a solid concept in place.

I have other works in development too, which will probably be published before Wingman 2, so don’t expect it too soon; I am a slow writer, and it depends which story I get hooked on when I actually get the time to sit down and write.

Thank you all again, and I hope you enjoy the future stories I intend to write and publish on Literotica.

BellaBronteBellaBronteover 1 year ago

Great story. Really enjoyed it.

Crusader235Crusader235over 1 year ago

Very well written, and hot as hell. Threesome with your beautiful sister is the hottest I've read. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. I can't wait to see what they find in tonight's bar crawl.

toosoonforbedtimetoosoonforbedtimeover 1 year ago

well written, hot as fuck, realistic, fresh and fun. one of the best.

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

Very good, I look forward to reading more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First Story, Very impressive! thanks and keep up the great work

thefarwindthefarwindabout 1 year ago

That was fantastic. Only disappointment was when I went to go read your other stories and realized there haven't been any others posted yet

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 1 year ago

This was the first writing that I've come across on this site in a very long time.

It could stand an editor for those very few things that could stand to have been fixed. Don't get one of the volunteers here. You won't find one that could do a better job, or even as well as you did on your own.

ColonelinguistColonelinguistabout 1 year ago

Damn you Phalliccactus!

Your only submission on here, ‘The Best Wing Man Ever!’ has caused me to abandon my bullshit Judeo-Christian ethics about the eleventh commandment - ‘Thou Shall Not Screw that Thy Hot Ass Sisters Pussy’ - and I’ll surely burn in perdition for all of eternity. Thank you!!

LaurawkLaurawkabout 1 year ago

Absolutely wonderful story with a few great twists. Definitely an author to go on my faves list

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICabout 1 year ago

Great story especially being the first one you posted. I can’t wait to read your next ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really nice, no over-arching, over-complicated story-line, Affectionate and fun.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very good, real talent.

Welcome

SVKsrPhotoSVKsrPhoto10 months ago

A great story---thanks for sharing it!!!

202GE202GE7 months ago

It started out very awkwardly and then the amount of booze they consumed would likely have them under the table.

cjkm646cjkm6464 months ago

That's great. Thank you. I wish there was more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous