Best Workout Ever!

Story Info
Gym sex with 3 studs.
2k words
4.51
11.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Best Workout

I'm Mike, 22-year-old college student with a 5'9" lean athletic body, shaggy blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm openly bisexual and have played with my ass since I was young, even had a few small encounters here and there. However, I found out that I'm a huge cock whore one day at the college campus gym. Here's the story... comment if you like it :)

My evening was restless, so I went to the 24-hr campus gym at 10:00PM. Of course, I was assuming that nobody would be there so all the weight equipment would be readily available. Walking in, the place seemed empty, till I rounded the corner of the free weight section. There were three of the football team's linemen getting in a late-night lift:

John "Big John"- The left tackle, A giant black man who stands 6'8" 275lbs and lifts more weight than anyone I've ever seen. His arms resemble powerful machine equipment as he curled 60lb dumbbells with ease.

Roscoe- The Right guard who's another large black man standing at 6'5" 290lbs. Much huskier than John, still incredibly powerful and backed by a very aggressive personality.

Matthew "Matty"- Center (only white lineman on the team) stands at 6'3" 265lbs with long brown hair that he ties in a ponytail most of the time.

I made my way to the locker room to change. I put on a sleeveless shirt from high school and my new spandex shorts while thinking "didn't expect anyone to be in the gym when packing these, oh well." After adjusting my tight shorts, the treadmill was the first stop. I walked out of the locker room, past the weights and to the cardio area. I noticed the guys looking while walking by and thought "Why are they looking at me?"

After jogging on the treadmill for 10-minutes, the squat rack was the next stop. While placing the weights on the bar, Roscoe put his weights down and sat back to watch me. I positioned myself and lifted the bar forcing my legs to tighten and ass to clench. While squatting, I could see in the mirror Roscoe staring at my ass. My imagination started going wild wondering what he was thinking.

While racking the weight, Roscoe called out, "Nice... form, but you look like you need a spotter." He stood up and walked over to stand behind me. I looked at him in the mirror as his massive body towered over my thin frame. He smirked, grabbed my hips and said, "Lift!"

I did as he instructed, lifting the weight bar off the rack and stepped forward to begin. His bear-like hands held on to my hips as I bent down into a squat. After completing ten reps, he pulled the bar back on the rack and smacked my ass with encouragement, "VERY nice!"

By this time, the other two guys noticed what was happening and made their way to the locker room. Roscoe said, "One more set, then I have another workout for you." After finishing the set, he told me to follow him. We walked towards the locker room and stopped while pointing inside, "Move your ass!" I walked by him and rounded the corner to see the other two guys naked, sitting on the bench, leaning back to show off their muscular bodies. I couldn't help but gaze at their hung cocks dangling between their thighs, to which Big John noticed and said, "these aren't going to suck themselves, get on your knees!"

Roscoe stepped up behind me; nudging my body towards the waiting men so I instinctively got on my knees. I had sucked a handful of cocks in my life, but these were gorgeous: long, thick & veiny, plus they weren't hard yet! My mouth watered as I leaned in to suck on Big John's massive tool. Taking it in my mouth was incredible! He tasted delicious and filled my mouth perfectly. I reached over and started to masturbate Matty's now semi hard cock. Swapping cocks back and forth was making me so horny!

Roscoe leaned over and lifted my hips up to where I was standing but still able to gobble down each large cock. He pulled off my shorts to reveal my tight bubble butt and hard 6" cock. His large hands began to paddle my ass *SMACK* *SMACK* over and over till my poor butt cheeks were bright red. Next, he spread my ass cheeks to reveal my puckered little asshole & smiled at the guys while moaning, "Oh, he's got a tight one boys!" He sucked on his fat middle finger and shoved it in to my waiting hole, causing me to let out an unintentional moan of pleasure. This clearly gave him the go ahead as he shoved a 2nd finger in & furiously fucked my tight hole till it began to loosen.

I never stopped bobbing my head up and down on the 2 giant cocks in front of me, taking Matty's 9" cock down to his balls while Big John's 12" monster could only fit about halfway. He would hit the back of my head while saying, "take that fat cock slut!" Fortunately, I have little to no gag reflex, so I could hold my breath & gulp down as much as I could. Roscoe continued the assault on my sphincter till he was satisfied and called out, "He's ready boys!"

Big John pushed me off his cock; I tripped and fell back on to Roscoe. He caught me as though I was a rag doll in his arms, turned me around and forced my head down on his now rock hard 11" cock. John told Matty to go first to "break me in" so he stepped up behind my waiting ass to take the first dip. He squirted some lube on his cock & my ass, then shoved in his fat mushroom head causing me to yelp on Roscoe's throat fucking tool. Matty pulled out to squirt more lube in my asshole, then plunged back in with force. He almost bottomed out in 1 hard thrust which sent a huge jolt through my body forcing me to scream a muffled yell on Roscoe's cock. Matty pulled all the way out and slammed back in, making his big balls slap against mine. He pummeled my ass while Big John held on to my hips to keep me from moving. My mouth was being assaulted as was my boy pussy, I was in heaven!

After what seemed like forever, Matty grunted and thrust two more hard times while ejecting a huge load inside me. He held on tight for a few seconds till Big John said, "My turn!" and shoved Matty out of the way. As his cock emerged from my ass, Big John shoved his goliath member in; really stretching me to the limit! He shoved in half the footlong beast, pulled back and rammed back in a few more times. John's herculean cock made it's way inside my gaping ass more and more with each thrust. Matty asked Roscoe to switch so he could get his cock cleaned, to which I opened my mouth for his cum & ass juice covered cock. He slammed his semi-hard cock down my throat while saying, "Suck your ass juices off my cock you dirty whore!"

Big John continued his demolition of my ass while Matty and Roscoe enjoyed the show. Matty kept smacking my cheeks while fucking my mouth like it was a pussy. John pulled me back as he sat down, forcing the entire 12" inside of me while sitting upright. His muscular hands grabbed my waist and lifted me up then slammed me back down. My eyes were rolling back in my head as his monster cock destroyed my poor asshole. Roscoe told John to hurry up so he can have a turn before I pass out. John laughed and said, "I'll finish when I'm ready, shut the fuck up!" With that, John lifted me off him & said, "Suck it bitch!"

I collapsed to my knees and engulfed John's huge cock as deep as I could. He shoved my head down, forcing more to slide down my throat. His big hands grabbed both sides of my head and started lifting up & slamming back down faster than I could imagine. Spit was flying everywhere as I gasped for air. John forced my head down so hard that his cock slid the majority of the way down my throat, causing me to nearly black out. Then without any hesitation; he pulled me to my feet, spun me around and pulled me back down on to his hard cock. He stood up while picking me up by the back of my legs and proceeded to fuck me while standing. I wrapped my arms around his head for support as his thick shaft slammed in and out of my ass. He asked me where I want his cum to which I screamed, "Inside me please!!"

He furiously assaulted my ass for a handful of thrusts before bottoming out with a loud grunt. His cock filled me like a firehose, then dropped me to my knees and told me to suck his cock clean. I leaned forward to take his dick in my mouth when he jammed it down my throat. The taste was delicious: 2 young hot men's seed & my ass juices were like a warm dessert. Roscoe took note of the finish & lifted my hip so I was standing. He spread my ass cheeks to admire the gaping, cum-filled hole before ramming in his fat 11" cock. Roscoe's cock was much thicker than the other guys', forcing my anus ring to stretch to accommodate the hulk-like cock. He groaned in pleasure as his buddy's cum acted as lubricant for his pile driving action. The strong hands holding my hips made me a complete fuck-doll for this massive man, pulling and pushing me as he pleased. After cleaning John's cock to his satisfaction, he stepped back and sat down next to Matty to enjoy the show.

Roscoe pulled out and lifted me onto the table in the center of the room, laid me on my back and lifted my legs above his shoulders. With one hard thrust, his incredible cock was buried deep in my bowels. My mind was spinning as the ecstasy filled me & my cock began to spurt cum all over my chest and belly. Roscoe laughed saying, "Look! I made this slut cum without even touching his little penis. I guess he's enjoying himself!" With that, Roscoe fucked me like the little anal slut I had become...

After what seemed like forever, Roscoe grunted and moaned as his pipe emptied it's load inside me. He stayed inside me while his cock pulsed for a few minutes, then slid out leaving my ass gaping open and cum flowing out like a stream. The cum covered the table as Roscoe slid me in to the center & told me to push. Cum shot out of my ass all over the table! He told me to flip over and lick up the mess I made, to which I happily obliged. I sucked and licked at the table for a few minutes till it was nice and clean. Then he pointed down at his cock and said, "you missed a spot."

I got on my knees and licked his cock & balls clean. He smiled while telling me, "that's a good little bitch, I look forward to next time!" As the men dressed and left, I was left exhausted lying on the cold floor. I reached back to feel my super sensitive anal ring, only to find that my asshole was gaping larger than my own cock. I shoved my hand in the open orifice then brought it to my mouth to lick it clean. The flavors of the three men mixed with my own juices was incredible! I couldn't get enough so I kept fisting my ass and licking it clean until I had a 2nd orgasm. After sucking the hot load out of my hand, I was ready for a shower and bed!

While showering off, I wondered what the guys were talking about on their walk home... and when I can get in to this situation again :)