Bet Lost Brought Us to the Worst Ch. 01

Story Info
We lost a bet at the beach and end up in gilrs sex fantasies.
780 words
3
8.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was August and like every year I went to the beach with my friends. We were at the beach and as always we were having our game of volleyball. At one point some girls come up against us and we roll our eyes at them. They continue and ask us to play. We accept and then we proceed with a boys against girls. They were very strong and very experienced, but we weren't joking either. It happens that we get point to point, but unfortunately they win. So for a few days we meet to play and start making friends.

A few days later they ask us to go out in the evening. Coincidentally we were 3 and so were they. Of course, even if we are engaged, we accept. That evening things start to get spicy. Let's start with the truth and dare game.

I understand first and they ask me to tell the truth about the craziest place I've had sex: I answer with the story of when I had it on the beach with two other girls. These hot questions went on all evening until one of the girls starts confessing about her biggest fetish: peeing in her boyfriends mouth. Yes, you got it right: she forces her boyfriends to drink her pee directly from her smooth potato. When he does something wrong, piss off. For her it is very exciting. But it's exciting for her if the boy finds himself in a chair with a hole in the middle. He practically uses them as a toilet to piss.

So she proposes a challenge: whoever wins tomorrow's volleyball match can make a sexual obligation to the other team... anything goes; even anal sex says one of them. We accept.

So we get on the field and after a long and sweaty game... we lose. Having lost the bet, they meet us at their house late and tell us to get ready for a night of madness.

Chapter 2

We arrive at their house at 10pm and they offer us drinks. We start drinking and they drank too. And finally we connected... what are they going to do with it? At one point one of them takes out the bet and tells us to lie down on the ground. And so we lie down a little excited and end up tying us up so that we can no longer use our arms and legs. Furthermore, we were then tied up so that we could no longer move; they tied us to hidden rings attached to the wall. Now comes a girl holding a strange chair: it was just what you imagine. A chair with a fairly large hole in the center.

The girl decides to put it on the face of the friend next to me and then she undresses and sits down. Before sitting down she told him to open his mouth, but he reluctantly did not obey. So another girl took something in the drawer. A strange contraption: we immediately understood its usefulness. Basically it was a thing that was tied behind the neck after putting it in the mouth and with a lever that turned you could open your mouth at will. This way she could make her need her yellow her in my friend's mouth. After all, that's what excited her. She sits up and starts peeing directly into her mouth.

The only problem is that at some point after the pee something happened that we never expected. The girl didn't seem willing to get up and she seemed to be holding her belly a bit. My friend still hadn't noticed the fact and we couldn't tell him anything because in the meantime they had put scotch in our mouths. He realizes something is wrong when she slides forward slightly putting her beautiful red anus in line with her face. And there he understands that these girls had a rather unusual fetish: they didn't just want to pee in our mouths but also something else. Shortly after we see the girl make a face of concentration and a few moments later a brown substance falls from her ass directly into my friend's mouth. And so two more assholes fell right into her mouth, the smell of her was pretty disgusting and we could only imagine what our friend was feeling. He seemed to want to vomit.

One of the girls orders him to chew after unlocking the thing in her mouth using a special button: "I'll squeeze your balls until you swallow a piece," she tells him.

With that pain in his balls he couldn't take it anymore and we see him swallow.