Moving-In Day

Story Info
Hilda moves in with me and we find a way to celebrate.
2.5k words
4.73
7.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long after our first scatting adventure and my trip to Milwaukee that Hilda and I moved in together. Veronica, Hilda's roommate, was spending more and more time with her ailing father while Hilda was spending more nights with me at my condo, so giving up their apartment seemed the reasonable thing to do. It was a mild late-autumn day when I helped her move her things to my place. I remember assisting her with her clothes, and joking with her when I saw her arranging her panties in one of her bureau drawers that there was no need for her to take up space with those items and ought to just throw them all away.

"You don't like my panties?" she asked, holding them up for me to examine one after the other. "They look sexy, don't they?" She smiled devilishly for a moment and then added, "I almost forgot the ones I'm wearing now. Care to see?" She was wearing gray denim slacks and unbuttoned them, pulling them down to her knees. "These panties are one of my favorites," she said, turning around so I could inspect them and how they hugged her backside; they were coral-colored silky bikinis and looked beautiful on her slim, athletic body.

After giving me an eyeful, she continued to take her slacks off over her bare feet and told me to follow her into the bathroom. On the way she removed her pull-over blouse and then her bra, but left the panties on. She told me to sit on the toilet seat and then commenced doing a very erotic dance in front of me, which all the while emphasized her panties, especially the way they molded her ass. She pulled them down a few times to her mid-thighs, wiggling her bare ass in my face, but refusing to let me touch or kiss her there.

"Uh, uh," she warned, "Just looking allowed." She continued her dance, touching herself all along her ass crevice and pussy. Finally, she pulled her panties deep into herself before loosening them somewhat and crouched down on her haunches, her back to me. She suddenly strained a bit and the bottom of her panties ballooned out, and the smell of her shit began to fill the bathroom.

"How could I ever do this if I threw all my panties away?" Hilda inquired. She placed a hand on the bulging fabric, admiring the extent and weight of the poop inside of it. She yanked her panties up into her ass, and it was obvious she loved the feel of it as her shit squished against her skin.

"You could just skip this part and shit right on me," I answered. "Anywhere you'd like on me."

"Yes, I could do that, in fact, love doing that," she said, "but this just adds to the excitement, don't you think?"

"Right, as usual," I said. "I love it." Then making a move to stand up, I added, "Let me join you."

"Nope, not yet, stay right where you are. Just watch." She put her hand inside the seat of her panties and moaned softly as it became buried in her mess. Some of it was leaking out the side onto the tiled floor, but the rest she was smearing across her ass. She stopped briefly and pulled the panties down and off her legs. They were packed full of her shit, which she scooped out into a big pile in her hand. Now that her ass was sufficiently smeared, she turned around to face me. She knelt up straight and moved her hand to her breasts and began spreading the pile of poop she held onto them. As always, the sensation of feeling the creamy shit massaged into her skin brought a tremendous sigh of pleasure, and she tilted her face toward the ceiling and closed her eyes.

It was then I made my move. When I realized she was going to keep her eyes closed, I pulled the T-shirt I was wearing over my head. I still had my jeans on, was going to remove them, but decided not to risk spoiling things by trying to take them off. I knelt in front of her and put my hands on her breasts, which were now thoroughly smeared in poop, and began kneading them.

The touch of my hands on her tits caused her to open her eyes and look at me, and she said, "It took you long enough. I thought I was going to fall asleep there for a minute."

"Fucking bitch," I said through my teeth, shaking my head and smiling.

"If you're going to call me dirty names, you deserve this," she replied and proceeded to wipe her filthy hands across my lips and most of my face. I laughed and pulled her to me and kissed her on the lips, which caused her to squeal in mock-protest. I then took my hand and wiped it all over her face, blackening it.

"Open," I ordered, and obediently she opened her mouth so I could rake my fingers across her tongue, after which I buried my tongue in her mouth for a tremendous shit-kiss. We kissed for a long time, tonguing the shit in our mouths back and forth to each other. These actions produced a mighty surge of sexual energy through me, and I got up onto my knees straddling her body. I unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, Hilda's fingers tweaking my nipples at the same time. I pulled my cock out from the top of my boxers and leaned forward, rubbing it in her face. Then I got off her and grabbed her by the hair and dragged her across the shit-slicked floor onto a good-sized shaggy-type bathroom rug I had near the tub, a softer surface on which to achieve what I had in mind. I had no intention of hurting her, in fact she slid across the floor easily, aided by her own feet and by grabbing my arm, but my passions were soaring, and I wanted to take command decidedly.

When she was on her back on the rug, I let go of her hair and slid my jeans and boxers off. Before I could finish, she began taunting me, "What's next, you! Going to shit on me now? Add your shit to mine all over my body? Yeah, I hope so, I hope that's just what you have planned in that depraved wonderful mind of yours!"

"Oh, you total fucking bitch," I growled, both of us laughing. "You just wait and see what's in store for you!" I grabbed her hair again and squatted over her face, facing forward. Using her hair I pulled her face up into my ass crack, rubbing it all along it, forcing her mouth onto my asshole. "Rim me," I ordered her. "Put your tongue deep up my ass." She held my cheeks with both hands and yanked me down onto her face, her tongue plowing through my sphincter. It felt wonderful and she invaded me with abandon.

"Deeper," I yelled. "You can go in deeper than that, have in the past. Do it!" She was really reaming me out now, her whole face buried in my ass, her tongue burrowing into my asshole. I reached back with my other hand and spread her shit from her tits down to her pussy as far as I could.

"Ready?" I barked, a warning for her to position her tongue to prevent choking. "I know you're just dying to feel your mouth fill up with the shit I'm about to give you."

She tried to say something, but I held her face into my ass, rubbing it hard. "Don't even think of protesting," I said. "I've got a full load in there and it's going right into that sassy mouth of yours."

She moved her face sideways a bit off my ass in order to speak, and said with mock-insolence, "I'm waiting! Come on, you cunt!" Then her lips were back in my ass crack again.

"Cunt! Did you just call me a cunt!" In response to that I could feel her tongue run circles all around my asshole and then inside. "You're in for it now, you..." But I didn't have the heart to call her any more vile names, not even in jest, knowing she was the most wonderful woman in the whole fucking universe. So I said nothing and two seconds later I could feel and then see the shit emerge from my asshole and into her open mouth, and then heard her moan with pleasure. I peed at the same time, which I directed into her hair. I hadn't defecated for two days, so it was a lot, a long solid turd. The log spilled out of her mouth and across her left cheek, almost to her ear. I moved down a few steps, my ass now over her belly, and rubbed the excess poop on her cheek over most of her face. I then worked my way down across her neck and shoulders, massaging the dark-brown creamy poop onto her upper arms and to her tits. Her tits were well-covered already with her own shit, so I skipped over them to her lower belly and pussy. With a single swipe of my hand her lovely little pubic bush was covered in delectable filth followed by her entire pudendum. She opened her legs and then raised them so I would not miss an inch of her. I smeared her thighs to her knees and then put my lips to her pussy and licked her deeply through the layer of shit.

I gazed up at her face and saw that she was playing with the piece of the log that was still in her mouth, holding it with her fingers and sliding it in and out of her mouth like a cock. Both of us craved having shit in our mouths, something we learned about each other from the very beginning. "That's it," I said to her. "Suck that turd like you love every inch of it, which I know you do." She pushed it deeper in her mouth, its juices leaking from her blackened lips. She looked so stunningly sexy as the beauty of her mouth and face were being defiled by that slimy turd she loved with all her being. Just seeing how gorgeous she was in the midst of all the depravity created an ache inside of me of unbelievable desire. I went back to licking her pussy, burying my face in the shit that covered her, sucking it into my mouth. I felt her hand on my head pushing my face harder into her. The log she'd been sucking was now being spread in my hair, to my utter delight. Slather me with it, I thought, my lovely scat queen.

After a while I knelt upright between her legs. She immediately grabbed my rock-solid cock and began smearing it with the rest of the shit she held. When it was thoroughly covered, I spread her legs apart again and thrust my cock into her pussy. She gasped at my invasion and then we both settled into a frenzied but rhythmic fuck. She rubbed my back and ass with her filthy hands while mashing her tits into my chest. We kissed deeply between gasps for breath.

"Come in my mouth," Hilda said into my ear. "I want to such your cock and eat your cum."

"You first, baby," I said. "Then I'll fucking drown your throat in cum."

She pulled my ass into her with her hands and thrust her cunt up to meet my pounding. Her moans became louder, her breathing more pronounced, and it wasn't long before I felt the walls of her vagina latch onto my cock and her body spasm. Seconds later I pulled out of her and scurried up her torso to her mouth. She grabbed my cock like a drowning person latching onto a life preserver and put me to her lips. Her fingers were thickly coated with shit and as she opened her lips to put me in her mouth, a large amount of poop went in with it. I could feel her tongue bathed in buttery shit slide up and down my shaft, and a minute of this ecstasy had me spurting all inside her mouth. She held my cock in her mouth sucking it, her eyes, which she made all soft and dreamy, looking into mine. When she finished sucking me, she stuck her tongue out a bit so I could see my cum on it, and then she swallowed it. I pulled her to me and kissed her, pushing my tongue as deep into her mouth as I could.

We finally broke our kiss and lay holding each other. After several minutes of lying at ease in each other's arms, Hilda sat up and reached over to retrieve her panties from the floor. She held them so the dirtiest part, the seat, was folded out, put them to her nose to sniff, and then dangled them in front of my face.

"Still want me to get rid of all my panties?" she asked. "It seems to me these led to a pretty delightful afternoon."

"I know," I replied, sitting up and eying the dirty panties. "You're right, like I already said." Then after a slight hesitation I continued, "I was really foolish to make such a ridiculous suggestion. I think if you wanted to maybe punish me for it, I would understand."

"Punish you, huh. Like tie you up and whip your ass?"

"I'm not sure that's exactly what I had in mind." I kept staring at the panties she held in from of me.

It wasn't difficult for Hilda to figure out what I was driving at, if she wasn't already harboring the same idea. "I suppose you think I should punish you by putting these filthy panties in your mouth and making you suck them."

I shrugged my shoulders while saying nothing, but I'm sure my eyes were screaming, "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"More foolishness," she uttered. "What kind of punishment would that be? You would just love that. No, a better punishment for you would be this," and she took the panties and put them in her mouth, sucking them most exaggeratedly on their dirtiest part. She removed them after a bit and said, "This is so much better. I'll suck them and you can only watch me. Now, that I like! They're so delicious, too." And she laughed.

"I never knew you could be so cruel," I replied jokingly. "Worse than the Spanish Inquisition."

"Ah, poor baby," she said condescendingly. "But maybe I'll let you clean me off with your tongue."

I immediately reached for her, crowing, "Yeah, sweetie, that sounds good!"

"Not so fast," she countered, blocking me with her arms. "It will cost you."

"What, I don't care. You can have anything."

"A new pair of panties. Like these, but sexier."

"You've got a deal, baby. I'll even buy you two." She smiled broadly and opened her arms wide to me. I fell into her embrace and we hugged closely.

"Where should I start licking?" I asked, beaming.

Stretching her shit-coated body out fully on the floor and draping the soiled panties over her eyes like a blindfold, she said, "Surprise me!"