All Comments on 'Bet You Can't Guess'

by Watchtower44

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My husband has a friend from high school who has kept in touch with over the years. He’s kind of a free spirit who never stays in one place too long. The first time he visited my husband got me drunk and they both fucked me in the hot tub. Since then, about every two years, Kendrick shows up and for the next two weeks or so, I get the pleasure of two men enjoying my body while I enjoy theirs. It definitely brings an added spark to me and my husband’s relationship. It’s been almost twenty years and we still look forward to his visits. We have one planned for august. I can’t wait!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nobody is THAT deaf, dumb and blind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Most women I know have an excellent sense of smell. I believe a wife could pick out her husband from a set of two possibilities with little to no difficulty. After all the chatter to give instructions to reposition Dan and Tim I think Sandra would have been dead on who was who.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

was this a loving wife or a husband who shares?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Most women can't tell the difference. Why do you think there are so many gangbangs and trains ? When the woman is asked who was involved in many cases she tells the court, " I don't know".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWatchtower44@Watchtower44
I write for fun. Most of my stories are just that. Stories! So those readers (almost all 'Anonymous') should bear that in mind. If they don't like the themes I write about, please tell us all why you read them in the first place. Any truly negative comments from people like th...