Beth & Michael: Haunted by the Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pus-sy! Pus-sy! Pus-sy!" was being shouted by all the guys as they toasted each other and watched her hungrily.

Carly's bravado was evaporating as she watched the animal eyes stare at her, ready to pounce. Boone got up and went to dance with her. He grabbed her tits roughly and started sticking his hand in her panties, to grab her crotch. He pulled his fingers out, sniffed them and grotesquely licked them with his fat, pink tongue.

"Fat Man! Fat Man! Fat Man!" became the chant from all three of the others.

Boone liked the attention from his cohorts. He ripped off his shirt and let his big gut hang out and started dancing with Carly. She was repulsed by the spectacle. As the chanting grew louder, he seized her panties from behind and ripped them off of Carly with such force that she spun in a circle and fell against the wall. When she did, her leg came up, and she flashed to raucous crew.

"Yeah! That's a show!" Scott screamed. "Look at that pussy, boys! Sweetcheeks, you're about to get fucked raw!!"

Michael flew up the driveway. Before he even opened his door, he heard very loud music coming from inside. Then, he heard loud whooping male voices. Just as he feared, Scott's pick-up truck was parked off to the side. He bounded up the front stoop in one leap and burst through the front door with such force that Baker was thrown several feet into the air and landed face first on the hardwood.

The explosion through the door took everyone by surprise. Michael quickly surveyed the room. Scott was on the sofa, Baker was on the floor in front of Scott, Henry was sitting on the kitchen table behind the sofa, and Boone had his pants around his ankles with his hard cock sticking out, carrying a naked and crying Carly over his shoulder into Keith's bedroom. Beth was pinned beside Scott, but at least, she was clothed and seemed to be physically unharmed. Boone dropped Carly on the floor and pulled up his pants. Baker got off the floor wiping blood from his mouth. All four of them started moving toward Michael menacingly. Carly ran into Keith's bedroom, slammed the door and bolted it.

"And, the hits just keep on comin'," Scott said in a psychotic manner.

"Hmm ... Four douche bags against two frightened girls. Those odds sound about right for you and your chicken shit friends, Scott."

"Make that THREE frightened girls now, Shithead!" The posse laughed and balled their fists.

"I let you off pretty easy last time, Scott, because you were drunk and Beth had already been through enough. This time I'm only giving you one chance to walk out that door right; otherwise, you may never walk again."

Beth saw a look in Michael's eyes she had never seen before. It was so cold and terrifying that she was momentarily frightened for the four assailants. Michael wasn't moving. He simply burned holes in Scott with his stare. Beth crept to the fireplace and picked up a poker.

"Put that down, Babycakes. This is between me and Shithead, here," Scott warned her.

"Beth, go in the bedroom with Carly," Michael said in an even, deep voice, never taking his eyes off of Scott. He knew enough about this group to know Scott was the leader. He would make the first move.

Beth knocked on the door and told Carly, "It's okay. It's just me." Carly let her in, and they bolted the door behind them.

Scott smiled. "Now, it's us against one girl. I like those odds."

"Your odds are getting worse, Scott. Do yourself a favor and walk away," Michael said with an unblinking stare.

Scott started laughing. "Ooooh, Jackie Chan! I'm scared!" The idiots howled. "Maybe you need a math tutor, son. It's four against one. I'm feeling pretty good about my odds, right now."

"Boo!" Boone said to Michael, which elicited more laughter.

Scott lunged at Michael. He faked with his left and brought a hard right cross toward Michael's jaw. Michael easily blocked the punch and sent a crushing side kick directly into Scott's left knee. The sound of the splintering bones and ripping tendons was sickening.

"AHHHHH!" Scott shrieked and dropped on the floor holding his ruined leg.

Without even looking, Michael sent a vicious blow to Baker's nose with his left elbow. Before Baker could even react, Michael grabbed the hair on the back of his head and smashed Baker's face into Michael's knee. Michael threw the unconscious Baker to the ground and moved toward the others. Boone charged at him with his head down like a battering ram. Michael stepped to the side and used Boone's momentum to throw him through the plate glass window on the front of the house. Boone's weight caused him to hit the ground with such force that his head bounced off the gravel driveway. He never moved after that.

Henry was now panicked. He ran around the other side of the sofa to get away from Michael and to head for the front door. About the time he got to the door, Keith walked in, grabbed his shirt and slammed him hard against the door pinning Henry in mid-air with his massive arm.

Keith looked around the room surveying the situations. Then, he asked Michael, "Is there any reason why I shouldn't break this piece of shit in half?"

"None that I can think of," Michael answered.

Keith released Henry so his feet were back on the ground. Then, Keith hit the little turd in the face so hard that Henry did a complete backward somersault off the stoop. Henry hit the ground in front of the steps and laid there like a human welcome mat.

"Where are the girls?" Keith asked.

"In there," Michael said pointing to Keith's bedroom.

"Are they alright?"

"Just barely, but yeah. They're okay," Michael answered.

Keith walked over and knocked on the door. "It's okay, Ladies. It's over." Beth opened the door, saw Michael, ran, and jumped up into his outstretched arms. He held her so tight it took her a moment just to catch her breath.

Scott's continued screaming was now the only sound in the room, and it was becoming a source of increasing irritation for Keith. He kicked Scott in the ribs to get his attention and ordered, "Shut the fuck up!" Scott looked at the huge African American man with the cocked fist ready to pound him, closed his mouth, and whimpered in near silence.

Carly had put on one of Keith's giant shirts. He saw her standing in the bedroom doorway and asked in a gentle voice, "Darlin', are you okay?" She nodded yes trying to be strong and fight back tears. "Did they touch you?" She nodded yes, and then the dam broke as tears came pouring out of her eyes. Keith pulled her into his massive chest and tried to comfort her by repeating, "Shhhh. It's okay. It's okay. You're safe now. I've got you." He held her close, tenderly rubbed her hair, kissed the top of her head and rocked her back and forth.

Kelly walked in with two grocery bags in her hands, stunned, with her mouth hanging wide open. She saw Beth in Michael's arms and Carly in Keith's. She surveyed the damage with the four out-of-commission assailants strewn about. "Jesus Christ, what happened? Did you do this?" she asked Keith.

He kept on holding Carly and stroking her hair, but a small grin spread across his face, like that of a proud father. He tilted his head toward Michael to let Kelly know that Michael was the hero.

"Maybe you should call 911," Keith said softly to Kelly. She pulled out her cell phone, still in shock and dialed the emergency number. She requested the police and suggested sending two ambulances.

Beth was still sobbing into Michael's chest in a combination of relief and guilt. She still had her legs wrapped around his waist. He maneuvered to the leather chair by the fireplace and sat down with her.

"It's okay, Sweetie. It's okay," he said in a soothing voice, but her sobs continued.

Michael gently lifted her face toward his so he could look into her red eyes. "Hey, beautiful. Everybody's okay."

"No they're not," she choked out through her sobs. "We almost got raped. Carly was forced to strip in front of them and was groped by that fat disgusting pig. And, it's all my fault!" Her wails continued.

Michael frowned. "Angel, how could any of this be your fault?"

"Because I was stupid enough to get involved with that asshole! Carly could have been hurt. If she'd been hurt I would never have forgiven myself."

Michael let her cry it out for awhile before picking up her face again. He brushed back strands of sweaty hair from her face and kissed her forehead and her cheek. "Listen. Hey, I need you to listen to me, okay? You had nothing to do with this. Nothing! Scott's been a piece of shit since the day he was born, and he'll be one until the day the earth finally spits him back under whatever rock he crawled out from. This little stunt will land him and his buddies in jail for a long time ... if they ever get out of the hospital. This had nothing to do with you, okay? This was about them and their sick, warped desire for control. You and Carly were victims. That's all."

Beth listened with her face against Michael's chest. Her crying subsided a little, but she still held onto him with all of her might. After awhile, she calmed down enough to look around for Carly, who was now wedged between Keith and Kelly on the sofa with both of their arms wrapped around her. Beth got up from Michael's lap and started to take a step toward Carly. She stopped and reached back for Michael's hand to take him with her. She bent down so she was at eye level with Carly.

"Thanks," Beth said to Carly.

Carly looked confused. "Thanks? Me? For what?"

"For being so brave. I can't believe what you did to buy us the time we needed for the Calvary to arrive." She squeezed Michael hand and pulled him closer to her as she talked.

"Me? You were the one who stood right up to those animals. You were the one who gave me the strength to try to do something. Beth, you were amazing! If you hadn't been here, I'm afraid to even think about what would've happened."

"I was angry and embarrassed ... and terrified that you would get hurt. You didn't deserve any of this," Beth answered.

"What, and you did?" Carly asked. "Beth, those weren't people. Those were sick, twisted freaks. You were the strongest person in the room today. God, I'm so lucky to have a friend like you." She turned to Michael and continued, "You should have seen her. She was ferocious. She even offered to let Scott and those animals do anything they wanted to her if they'd leave me alone."

Michael hugged Beth to him so she wouldn't see the look of alarm on his face at the mere thought of her being attacked by that scum. Carly got up and hugged Beth between herself and Michael. "I think I'm the one that needs to say thanks."

About that time the sirens came roaring up the driveway. Keith showed the ambulances where to find the assailants and began telling the police the story. Evan finally checked his messages and came screeching up the driveway. He sprinted out of his car toward the house but was stopped by a cop with a cocked gun pointed at him who ordered him to freeze.

"It's okay, officer," Keith said. "He's one of the good guys." The cop lowered his weapon, and Evan sprinted into the house to find Carly. He scooped her up and kissed her a hundred times and asked if she was okay. She told him the basics and told him that Michael saved her life. He put her down and ran over to Michael.

Evan grabbed Michael's hand and said, "Thank you so much! I don't know what ..."

Michael reached out with his other hand and placed it on Evan's shoulder. "Hey ... we're family, right?" Michael smiled at Evan.

Evan got a little choked up and said, "Yeah. We're family." He hugged Michael and then returned to Carly.

"Michael," Keith said, "The police need to talk to you and Beth. You up for that?"

"Sure." He walked over to the officer in charge with Beth still clinging to him. They both told their versions of what happened. The officer was even more distressed to learn that this was a planned attack.

After he had asked all his questions and completed his paperwork, he turned to Michael with a serious face. "So, you did all this yourself?"

Michael wasn't sure from the look on the policeman's face if he was in trouble, so he swallowed hard and answered, "Yes." If he was going to get into trouble, he might as well not mention Keith's involvement.

Then, the officer broke into a smile. "Son, I've got two daughters. My older one's just starting high school. I'm gonna tell her what happened here today to remind her about the importance of aligning herself with good people. And, when she starts dating, well, I only hope she can find someone like you." He tipped his hat to Beth and said, "Ma'am." Then, he got up to give orders to his crew and to wrap things up.

"What a fucked up day this turned out to be," Beth said, still holding onto Michael tightly.

"Yeah ... yeah ... it was," he replied. Then, he pulled her face up to his and added, "Think I qualify now to get my own action figure?"

"I don't know, but you're definitely my hero." She gave him a deep soulful kiss, and they sat holding each other till all the other sounds of the earth melted away.

4.

The next day, Keith, Michael, and Evan used a piece of plywood to cover the empty space where the front window used to be. The glass repairman would be there on Wednesday.

Michael and Beth decided to get their parents together so they could make one big call on the speakerphone. Beth's dad was ready to go to the hospital to finish the job Michael started. Michael's dad calmed him down by assuring him that Scott would be reminded of this stunt for the rest of his life ... every time he tried to take a step on what was left of his shattered leg.

Both mothers were worried sick about Beth's and Carly's states of mind. Beth assured them that she and Carly were fine. "Between Michael, Evan and Keith hovering over us," Beth reported, "Carly and I are now safer than Ft. Knox."

The next topic of discussion revolved around the repairs to the front window. The fathers began arguing over who was going to pay. Dan, Michael's father, said it was his responsibility since Michael is the one who broke the window. Beth's father, Bill, said, "Yeah, but he broke it with butt-end of one of the yahoos who threatened to rape my daughter. The hell you're gonna pay. Dan, your son saved my daughter's life! If I hear anything more about this, you and I are gonna have to fight it out!"

"Oh, Lord. Will someone please turn off the testosterone faucet in this place," Therese, Michael's mom, chimed in. That got everyone to laugh and chill.

"I'm not joking, Dan," Bill said, as his voice caught in his throat, "This is such a small gesture it's almost stupid. This is now the second time Michael stepped up to protect Beth, and this one could have gotten really ugly. If that boy was here right now, Beth wouldn't even be able to get near him because Karen and I would be all over him. Please, let me do this." Karen patted her husband's hand.

Dan looked at the emotion in his friend's eyes, softened, and said, "OK. I understand. I'll tell you one thing, I'm glad it was Michael who confronted those boys and not me. If I saw any of them try to lay a pinkie on Beth, I wouldn't have stopped at a busted leg or a broken nose." His throat got a little tight as well.

"Oh my God, will you listen to yourselves?" Beth exclaimed. "Are you going to go around beating everybody up for me now?"

Keith, who had been listening to the call via the speaker phone, said, "And me." That brought a much needed laugh.

Evan added, "Don't forget me!" That brought a bigger laugh.

"Great! I'm surrounded by Batman, The Green Hornet, Chuck Norris, and Rocky!" More laughter. "You all seem to be forgetting that I already have Superman right here." She hugged Michael.

"Amen!" both fathers said together and gave each other a high-five.

Suddenly, Therese let out a loud fake sneeze.

"What was that?" Dan asked.

"I'm sorry, honey," she said wiping away fake sniffles. "I seem to be developing a terrible allergy to badass. ACHOOO! See, there it goes again." Laughter all around.

"Mom, you always did have a way of keeping us humble," Michael said with a chuckle.

"Around here, THAT is a full-time job!" Again, more laughs.

"Seriously, though, Michael, before we let you kids go," said Karen, "We just want to say thank you. Thank you, my darling boy, for keeping our daughter safe. Of course, you know that when we become your in-laws ..." She was interrupted by raucous laughter.

"Oh, brother. Not that again!" Michael responded with a wink to Beth.

"When we become your in-laws," Karen continued undeterred, "We're going to owe you big time for this. That's a pretty good position to be in with your in-laws!"

"Honey, seriously, we are so proud of you," Therese added.

"Michael, can I have your autograph, please?" Keith hollered. That brought the house down.

"Thanks, Keith," Michael yelled over the laughter. Beth howled, punched Michael in the ribs and gave Keith a thumbs up.

The group said their goodbyes and hung up the phone. All three couples decided they needed to get away from the events of the weekend. Michael was off on Monday anyway because of having to work on Saturday. Everyone else either had late classes or decided just to bag school altogether. They went into the city and got a hotel room -- a suite, naturally -- that overlooked the river. They went to dinner, went to a bar and went dancing.

Once they were out on the dance floor, Carly shook her head. Watching Evan on the dance floor was a little like watching chickens fornicate, only without the grace and the style. She was going to have a lot of work to do.

Afterwards, they went back to the hotel. The suite had two bedrooms and a foldout couch in the living room. Michael suggested rock-paper-scissors to decide who sleeps where, but Carly immediately jumped in and said the hero got the big bedroom. Michael started to protest, but Beth just put her fingers to his lips to quiet him.

Before anyone could offer any other suggestions, Kelly said that Carly deserved the other bedroom. "Besides," she said, "Everyone knows Keith and I need to be in the room with the stereo."

They bought some champagne, decided to get naked, and ordered a porn on the hotel TV. The friends quickly got bored with the movie. It seemed so tame compared to their real lives. Soon, the boredom dissolved into a colossal make-out session. After awhile, Beth got up, said goodnight to everyone, and led Michael and his boner into their bedroom.

Carly then excused herself and pulled Evan, by his erection, into the other bedroom. Keith turned off the movie and turned on the stereo ... Reggae music, of course.

After the events of the day, Michael needed a long, slow lovemaking session. He crawled into bed with Beth, kissed her, and stared at her with love literally pouring out of his eyes. He was so grateful that she had not been hurt. He remembered what his father had said. He knew that if any of those slime balls had actually harmed her, he would have killed them all.

Beth, felt her stomach tingle as Michael's eyes bore into her. Not that she ever had even the slightest doubt about his love for her, but looking into those eyes, she suddenly felt completely encased by his feelings for her. His emotions were so thick she could have reached out and touched them. Michael made her safe. He made her whole. He was her life.

Michael reached down to make sure Beth was wet and ready. He didn't want to spend any time on foreplay. Not this time. He desperately needed to be inside her.

Beth felt the same. She ached not having him complete her. He moved between her legs, and she guided him firm penis into her. He moved gently in and out of his treasured lady. He kept repeating over and over how much he loved her, how in love we was with her, and that she was everything to him. She threw her arms around his neck and held him close. She closed her eyes so she could feel every movement, every moment as he rhythmically entered and withdrew from her sex. She used her vaginal muscles to cling to him as he made passionate love to her.