All Comments on 'Beth and Rich Ch. 06'

by Bluepen451

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Mixed feelings

Sorry, but I find the whole Genevieve/Harvey thing wrong. Harvey just comes across as a lecher, his attitude at the start of the night was not much better than in the bar. After the invite they had not spoken any more with Beth, yet he was on the grope as soon as they arrived, rather than clarifying what they thought the evening would involve. And her being the boss of the company implying that most employees had been involved in some inter-office sex, that is just before inviting the newest employee to a sex night.

That said, the description of the night was well done, despite the spoilers ;) and not covering everything, I mean you didn't even tell us what they had for dessert. That said, for professional reasons I personally think it would be better if they did not have any further engagements with people from either of their works.

Then you had to bring kids into it, please keep them out of the way (the best thing for all kids).

I did have a couple of fears going through this, first that when they turned up at the dinner there would be other couples there or worse other bosses from the office ready to run a train on Beth while Genevieve kept Rich busy. The other fear was that when Beth announced wanting children that she was already pregnant and did not know who the father was, you would have lost me with either of these.

Although this was one of the best written chapters, I agree with them that they should restrict their swapping to once or twice a year maximum, to me Beth and Rich just feel like they work better as exhibitionists/voyeurs.

Thank you for the story so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluepen451@Bluepen451
1408 Followers
Went to school for a long time, got married, got a job, raised a family. The rest is all just details. Please vote and comments and feedback are appreciated.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES