Beth and Robin after the Auction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I reached back and touched his balls he filled me.

James and I played all day but eventually the time came. He too, like Margaret, gave me an envelope with instructions to not open it until I arrived home.

Robert arrived and we were again on the road. My weekend so far had turned out to be great but I was about to find out what Robert really wanted out of this arrangement.

As we pulled onto 95 he told me to take my top and bra off, we were going fishing. I hesitated and he said: "Never mind, lets just head for a post office." I did as he said, the top and bra were on the floor. He reach over and squeezed my left breast and pinched the nipple.

As we pulled up alongside but behind a truck he told me to roll down my window. The cold breeze made my nipples harden even more than his pinch did. He put his hand on my knee and squeezed hard, "Now you do as I say, when we pull up to his cab you flash him those sweet tits."

I did as he said. The trucker was handsome and almost as a reflex, I smiled as he took in my body. The Trucker gave us two toots and fell in behind us.

We pulled off at the next exit and the trucker followed. I was left in the RV and Robert talked to the trucker. When the door opened it was both of them. They looked at me naked from the waist up and the trucker nodded yes. Robert told me to strip. He then told me to go into the bedroom. I did and was followed in by the trucker. To tell you the truth I did nothing. He played with my breasts a little, put on a rubber, climbed into the bed behind me. He sucked one of my nipples and then got on top of me and in five minutes it was over.

I heard him say to Robert: "That is one sweet pussy you have there, you are a lucky man. Great tits by the way." and he left. I remember thinking that this was going to be a long trip back. Is this really what I agreed to?

Robert told me to stay naked. We caught three more that afternoon and I was thinking I had to find a way to clean up but Bob made them wear rubbers so at least I wasn't full of cum. As night fell we bought gas for the RV and Burger King. Robert found a truck stop with showers we both showered. I used the hand held shower head to wash as best I could between my legs front and back.

Back in the RV Robert softened a little and said, "Look, let me help you here. Here is some money, go into the truck stop store and buy all the douche kits they have. Go into the ladies room and use one. Also buy as many medium size rubbers you can find, I'm running low. I left and came back actually feeling better if that is possible.

I was foolishly feeling like Bonnie and Clyde a little and when we went to bed I actually did kiss him back. One kiss was all we got. There was a knock at the camper door and he pushed me away. I was a whore, I could not deny it.

Bob went to the door and three men came in. One approached Bob and said: "We were in the truck stop lounge and heard you have some sweet new stuff to enjoy is that true?" "How much?"

I was in the bedroom, I heard Bob say: "$400, Beth, come out here."

I put on my robe and stepped out. They could see me in my grandma

robe as I walked out. Three disappointed faces. I walked directly to them opened the robe giving them a full frontal view, turned, let it drag behind me as I walked away swaying my ass as best I could. I knew that was all it would take. I was not only being pimped as a whore I was loving it. One hour later they were gone and Bob had another $1200. During the night four more men came to the RV. I had bought a bottle of lube in the store and needed it.

We left early in the morning. Bob said the truck stop was too hot, too many cops. I slept as he drove. A big rig pulled up behind us and flashed us. Bob took the next exit, the truck followed. Both parked in a rest area a little further down the road. Bob talked to the driver. It was a two woman driver team. They both came into the RV. I was in my grandma robe and the masculine looking white one came over and roughly pulled it down. The other one, a skinny black woman, walked up and with her hands on my shoulders turned me around.

The butch one asked Bob: "Does she eat pussy?" I was pretty sure this was not going to be fun.

Bob answered: "For extra, she will do anything you want."

The butch woman was clearly in charge and looked at me again. She looked at her partner who nodded yes. The fat lady looked at Bob and said: "$1000, one hour in our truck, next rest area."

Bob replied: "$1200, and I wont ask what you did."

The fat one handed Bob a roll of money and they were gone. The truck was moving and so were we. I asked Bob what just happened? He replied: "Sweetie, I just broke even, everything we get from here on is pure profit."

I pleaded: "No, I mean what happened with those two?"

Bob was smiling. He glanced over for a moment and started talking.

"We are going to the next rest area where they will pull into overnight parking. We will pull into the space next to them and you will visit them in their truck for one hour while I take a nap."

I replied: "No, no I mean what will they want?"

Bob was quiet, considering his response. Finally he said: "Remember how I told you to be with me? Well you just be that same way with them. Show a little willingness and you'll be fine."

We were pulling in alongside the truck. Bob got out, spoke to them and then came back with them. I was dressed in jeans and a tee shirt.

Bob said: "Change of plans. You three stay here, I'll be back in an hour." He left.

The butch woman told the skinny one to close all the blinds and be sure the door was locked. She went off and did it. The fat one came over close to me and pulled my tee shirt over my head. She then just looked at me in my bra for a second and said: "Take it off and everything else too."

I was standing there naked when the skinny one came back and said: "Really nice tits, huh Sam?"

The fat one was Sam I guess. Sam replied: "Yeah but I call dibs on that ass, yum."

They were both stripping. Sam was as I suspected, Fat with big rolls of fat flesh every where and a huge belly that hung low. Surprisingly her breasts were very small. Just small mounds of fat flesh with small nipples. The other woman, Stevie, was very skinny with long baggy breasts like baseballs in a skin sack with long meaty nipples. Tits that hung half way to her waist. Even her ass sagged. She looked like she had been heavy at one time, everything sagged.

They took me into the bedroom where I was surprised that they really didn't ask me to do anything. I was laying on my side with one behind and one in front. They were all hands and mouths. There was not a square inch of my body that they did not touch poke, kiss and explore. They put their fingers in every hole even my mouth. The fat one, Sam, was pushing my butt cheeks apart and licking my butt hole. The skinny one, Stevie, had her face between my breast and was pushing them to surround herself. She bit my nipple and I moaned. I reached out and touched one of her breasts and she reacted by taking her other breast and offering it to my mouth. I sucked on her huge nipple and saw little bumps grow around it. She took her breast away and kissed me. It was not at all what I expected. She was a great kisser. Just a little tongue and sweet soft lips. Stevie backed away a little still touching my breast. I was now holding and fondling both of hers flicking the nipples with my thumbs.

She looked at me and said in a very soft voice: "You are not a hooker are you? Sam then announced she had to pee and got out of bed.

Stevie looked at me and said: "Your kiss gave you away. Hookers don't kiss back. You are not behaving like a hooker, you are behaving like a desperate woman."

I don't know why but I trusted her and said: "He has a video of me he threatened to send to my daughter living with her father."

She looked at me and said: "Sam is coming back. Do what ever she says and you'll be ok." She kissed me again and whispered: "Trust me, you have no choice."

Sam was back in bed and she was wearing a strap on. A large strap on. She almost pushed Stevie out of the way and pushed her chest in my face. She demanded: "Suck my tits. Suck them." I reached up and took one in each hand and as I fondled them I sucked one of her tiny nipples. Her nipples were only about the size of a dime but as I sucked them they came to life and extended. She commented to Stevie: "This one is good you have to let her do this for you."

As I sucked I realized that she was going to fuck me with that strap on unless I gave her something better. From the way she had her face between my ass cheeks and was rimming me before she went to pee I knew where she intended to put it. I had to do something to change her mind.

I reached up with both hands on her head pulled her head down to kiss me. I could smell and taste my unwashed ass on her face. I blocked it out and kissed her. The very best I could give her. As I pulled my mouth away I said: "Get on your back I want to eat you."

Stevie heard me, knew I was trying to avoid the strap on, and said: "Do it Sam it's been a long time." Sam looked at us questioningly but reluctantly did as we asked. Stevie was kissing her and touching her breasts. I moved her big belly up and took the strap on off. I tossed it out of the room. I did my best to touch her everywhere. I even moved my hands between the rolls of fat. From the sounds she was making, little grunts and moans and a whispered "Yes. oh fuck" she was enjoying the attention.

I put my hands on her knees and tried to lift them. Sam helped by using her hands and arms to to pull her legs up and apart. I pushed my hands under her big ass and found the opening. My finger was in her ass. I used my other hand to spread her hairy lips. She smelled of pee. I blocked the smell and licked her, ran my tongue deep in her. She shivered and her giant thighs closed around my head. I used all my strength, pushed them up and apart and pushed my face back between them. I found her clit and licked it. She was shaking and on the edge of an orgasm. I flicked my tongue several times across her clit and I felt her shutter and moan several times. I looked up and Stevie was looking at me smiling.

Sam, when she recovered from her orgasm got me on my back and went down on me. I faked an orgasm.

I sat in bed naked and emotionally and physically exhausted as they dressed and talked in the living area of the RV. As they left, Sam looked back at me, smiled and mouthed the words: "Thank You."

I showered in the RV shower. It was 45 minutes before Bob returned.

When he did return he was friendly and simply suggested it was time to get back on the road. We had not driven 10 miles when another trucker flashed us, we pulled over and Bob was $500 richer. The guy was small gentle and quick but he had huge balls and paid extra to go bareback. I counted 8 grunts and spasms as he came and he left me filled with his cum. I douched (twice) as Bob drove on.

I was done. I just couldn't do this anymore. I was sore and I smelled.

When I went forward to the passengers seat I asked Bob: "One more day and we'll be done right?"

He looked at me and said: "No, I turned a while back and we are headed to the car. You'll be home tonight." When I looked at him questioningly he just said: "Let's just say some friends of yours convinced me I should end this with what I have made and bring you home."

Finally home I told Robin my story and opened the envelopes. Both contained a hand written note thanking me and contact information for a return visit. One contained 20 $100 bills. the other 30.

12