Beth and Robin after the Auction

Story Info
Beth and Robin share their story as they return home.
3.6k words
4.43
20.2k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, a little about me. As i write this I am a sixty-three year old, still sexually active, bi, submissive woman. My stories are memories of a kinky life. I am still in the lifestyle. When this adventure started I was a 35 year old straight business consultant living with a loving partner. When 35, I was at about 125 pounds, today 140. I am still 5 foot 7 inches tall, what were 36 Cs are now 38 Ds. I was, I thought, a perfect 36-24-39 now I'm a perfect??-??-??. I am gifted with green eyes.

This story is a continuation of Sarah and Robin Part 10.

...When the bidding ended I was led off by an older couple to their waiting car. I never saw Pamela again and when I was delivered back home the videos, negatives and photographs of both myself and Beth were in my mailbox.

... Mary held the leash as she and her husband Charles lead me back to the dressing room to put on my clothes and grab my overnight bag. When I was dressed Mary looked at me and asked "What is your name again?"

I answered "Robin." She then asked if that was my real name I answered "yes." Charles then asked me what my real last name was and where I was from. He explained that they would check on me. Both Mary and Charles were nice but very reserved and formal.

I told him my last name was Green and I was from Baltimore but living temporarily in North Carolina. Mary asked if I had a drivers license. I reached into my purse and gave it to her. She told me she would keep it until they brought me home. Mary looked at me intently and said: "While you are with us you will be Betty. Is that acceptable?" Of course it was.

We drove for about an hour or more to a beautiful estate South of Charleston. Long driveway leading to a beautiful home far off the road. As we got out of the car a young man approached and drove it away.

We entered the house and Mary led me upstairs to "her rooms." She simply said "Betty, why don't you take your clothes off, I would like to look at you again and so we can bathe for dinner." When I was naked she took my hand and led me to stand on a small stool and ran her hands all over me. She touched me everywhere. My legs my feet my ass between my legs and ass cheeks everywhere. She came close, closed her eyes and cupped and kissed my breasts. She told me, "I had breasts like yours and looked very much as you do when Charles and I were first married. For the next two days you will once again be the beautiful woman he married." She then said something that surprised me. "You will also be Betty, the woman and the love I left to marry him."

Mary took my hand and led me to her bath where we would shower. As she took her clothes off she talked. "Betty was the real love of my life. I have no doubt we would still be together if it were acceptable for a woman to love a woman back then. I have watched a video of you and Pamela together and you and Beth together so I know what you are capable of and that is why I selected you." Mary appeared to be about 65 maybe 70 but still very much an attractive woman. I would later learn she was 73.

I saw in Mary, myself in a few years. Beth would be gone, I will have missed my chance to be with her. As I looked at Mary I saw the breasts of an older woman. Breasts that were perhaps larger, much larger, and softer than mine but still proud, still round, still inviting with nipples begging to be kissed. Her hips were round, soft and welcoming. She had a soft sexy belly but was by no means fat. As she turned I saw her ass which was still round curved and inviting. Her skin was white and unblemished. I took her hand and led her into the shower. She looked at me with a look that told me she was waiting, waiting for a sign, a sign that I might love her deeply and entirely if only for the moment, only for two days.

I stepped forward, took her in my arms and felt the anticipation, the hesitancy of a woman with a need, a deep and longstanding need, to be loved by another woman. I held her as the water poured over us. When she turned and looked at me I kissed her. I kissed her as I would have kissed Beth, with no reservation with all I had to give. We melted together as she softened and yielded to my embrace. I remember whispering in her ear "I will you how much you were loved." She did not say a word but her hand found its way between my legs. I was wet, and not just from the shower. I washed her taking my cue from how she had touched me. I washed and touched every inch of her body and watched as she changed, how she moved into my hands how she yielded to me.

After a while, we dressed for dinner and joined Charles in the dining room. Mary had told me what to expect. After dinner we went to Charles rooms where we were to make love to him together. As we took off his clothes he was touching us both, her more than me, her breasts more than mine. The old bastard still loved her. We were on the bed, all three of us naked, and I took his limp cock in my mouth trying to work some magic. He was only semi hard but Mary started to suck and lick his balls. We positioned ourselves so he was looking at our back sides. By plan we spread our legs so he could see our breasts hanging. After he got hard I moved to his head to kiss him and so he could play with my breasts as Mary continued to suck him. I heard him say "Mary, don't stop!" I reached over and touched her pussy, she was wet, soaking wet. I whispered in her ear, "Get on top of him and leave the rest to me." She climbed up on him. Her long heavy breasts were hanging in his face. He was touching them and I was stroking him with my hand, sucking the head of his cock and flicking the slit with my tongue.

As she leaned back I put his cock in her. She was moving up and down as best she could when I grasped his balls and gave them a gentle tug I felt them contract. He was cumming and telling her he was cumming. "Oh Mary, I'm going to come." I left them, spent, holding each other in his room and went back to her room.

Some time later I looked up and Mary was standing next to the bed naked. I pulled back the covers inviting her in. She climbed into bed, held me and whispered in my ear: "Thank you Robin, thank you so much!"

I held her face in my hands, looked in her grey eyes and said: "You're very welcome my love but you have been very naughty and Betty would like to help you clean up." Mary looked at me questioningly.

I did not wait. I pulled the covers back and moved myself to go down on her. She said: "Oh, no no no I'm still dirty and full of him. He had not cum in so long he filled me up." I did not stop and she did not really resist. Mary spread her legs and I slipped my hands under her bum to tilt her hips. I moved her legs up onto my shoulders and pulled her thighs in around my head because I knew she would be more comfortable. I used my fingers to spread her huge labia out of the way and creamy white cum dripped out of her. Lots of it. I licked it up and pushed my tongue into her to get more. Then as I licked up along her slit I found it. Her clit had a large hood I needed to move out of the way to lick it. When I first touched that beautiful big clit with my tongue I heard her moan "Oh my god Robin what did you do?"

She rocked into her first orgasm of the night. I whispered in her ear: "Mary, you are delcious." Before the night was done I brought her to orgasm again, something she said had not happened in years. I asked her to do it to me and Mary went down on me, something she said she had never done. She told me she had always wished she had done that to Betty.

We fell asleep in each others arms.

The following morning I went to her room after breakfast to find them in bed fucking. I sat and watched. They didn't see me watching. He came but she didn't. When they finished they saw me. Mary asked kiddingly if I enjoyed the show. I said I did but the show was not over. I took off my robe and got in bed. Charles got a treat as he watch me go down on his wife, watched her cum and then watched her do the same for me with my legs hanging over the edge of the bed and her leaning in with those huge tits swinging back and fourth as he played with them.

Later that morning, my first full day with them, she had questions. Mary explained that Pamela advertised that I enjoyed mild pain. "what does that mean?", she said. I replied that Pamela had discovered that I get physical pleasure to the point if orgasm from physical pain. "Explain please" she said.

I said: "Mary, Pamela, to punish me had spanked me. Every slap sent electricity to my kitty. When her hand hit my most private part by accident I had a powerful orgasm. She pleased me that way often and so does my current partner Beth. Mary smiled.

Mary then asked me to tell about my flexibility. I explained that as a young woman I was a gymnast and have always done yoga. I told her that for example I can put my legs up along my body behind my shoulders. I laughed and told her it makes for interesting sex with men. Never have they had better access. I remember wondering...what ever was Mary thinking of doing?

Mary told me that I would spend the next several hours with Charles. She led me to a room I had not been in. As we approached the door she said: "I can't be with you for this but I will be waiting for you in my room. Don't worry, you will enjoy this." The questions she asked had me worried but she did say "you will enjoy this."

Mary knocked and without waiting opened the door into what appeared to be a guest bedroom. We entered. King size four poster bed with Charles sitting in a big green leather chair. Mary looked at Charles and said: "All is as we hoped and you requested."

Charles said: "Thank you Mary." She left without another word. "Robin, please come in and close and lock the door." As I stood before him he told me: "This is my time with you. I think you will find my needs and desires very different than Marys and that is one reason she is not here. You may or may not enjoy this time, I will not judge that, but you will not be physically harmed."

I did not know how to respond or even if a response was needed so I just nodded "Yes".

Charles continued: "Take your clothes off here in front of me so I can look at you again, put your clothes one item at a time as you remove it on the bed." The bed was several feet away so I had to walk over to it with each piece of clothing I removed. He was watching me move as I slowly stripped. As I got down to my bra and thong he stood up, took his pants off and started touching himself. I hesitated thinking he wanted something and he said. "Continue to take you clothes off! Do not react to what I do. If I want something I will tell you! Do you understand?" I removed my bra and thong and brought them to the bed and then returned and stood in front of him naked. He was completely naked now having removed his shirt but was still sitting in his chair.

He motioned for me to move forward toward him and when I did he reached out and cupped my breasts. As he squeezed my nipples he smiled up at me and said: "Mary was right, you are as she was thirty years ago."

Charles then told me to spread my legs and when I did he put his hand between them and stroked my pussy. Just once and as he withdrew his hand I felt a finger enter me momentarily.

He looked up at me, smiled and said: There is a trunk at the foot of the bed. Take all of your clothing and put everything in the trunk. There is a black bag in the trunk, bring it to me." I noticed him watching my every movement as I did as he requested.

I brought him the bag and he told me to sit in the chair next to his.

He asked if I was married. I replied yes but my husband was away on a job assignment in another country.

Charles smiled and said: "Now Robin, please do not lie to me again. Isn't it true that you are not really married you just live with him? You don't even really love him, do you? It was just a convenient partnership to facilitate your depraved 'swinger' lifestyle, isn't it?"

He knew, how could he know?

He continued: "While he is away he is having unprotected anal sex with men who may very well have illnesses that will kill him. I only say this to help you. Do not go back to him!"

"There is nothing about you I do not know. You prefer women to men primarily because of your Father don't you? The abortion that left you unable to have children was caused by your father raping you wasn't it? Robin, he waited until you were legal but it is still wrong."

He then said: "Last piece of advice before we begin. Do not associate with Pamela. We use her because she can find willing people to suit our needs but she will accept any customer and if you do it again you may not be so lucky." Was he trying to warn me about Beth? Where was she?

He knew everything. As he talked I felt naked in ways I could not have imagined. I think that was his plan to strip me naked both physically and emotionally and he did.

He told me to stand and he opened the bag. He took out two black fabric straps and tied them to my legs just mid calf. He then tied a strap to each of my wrists. Charles then pulled out a blindfold and made me put it on. He took me by the arm and led me to the bed, told me first to sit and then lie back. I could feel him tie me to the bed with the straps. Then I felt him on the bed. He lifted my head, told me to open my mouth and inserted and tied on a ball gag. He was silent for a long time, I heard a door open and close. A short time later I heard a voice, a woman's voice.

I listened to the voice and thought it was a recording of Beth. It had to be a recording? It was quite obvious that if it was her she was making love and with a man. Her words hurt because she was professing her love for him in ways she would never have for me. She was talking about his cock and how she wanted him to cum inside her. I was naked physically emotionally and now my one hope, Beths love was being taken away.

It had never happened before but I began to weep. I could not stop the big sobs and tears that were soaking the blindfold.

Suddenly there was pain. He had done something to one of my nipples. Then the other. I tried to yell out to tell him to stop but the gag made it impossible. The pain was terrible but the pain was having its effect between my legs just as it had in the past. Then it was gone. just as quickly as it started it was gone and I wanted it back. I had stopped crying and every sense was on high alert but there was nothing but silence, the woman's voice was gone, just silence.

Then I thought I heard something, footsteps? Hands were on my legs, two people were lifting my legs, relax, I have to relax! I suspected what he was doing and I was right. they pulled my legs up high behind my shoulders and strapped them to my chest. I could feel my breasts being squeezed and pushed out hard between the straps. Relax, stay relaxed. Then I felt more hands on my body, three people? I was being turned onto my side. My hands were tied together and straight up to the headboard of the bed Why?

Silence. one minute, two minutes, forever. What the fuck was he doing?

Then I felt it. My breast again but this time worse. I screamed through the gag. Then I felt him, someone, push into me. it was not him, this guy was much bigger, he stretching me open in ways I had not experienced. He was stroking in and out deeper every time closer to my clit every time. I was so close to orgasm. Then the pain in my breast was gone and so was he. Silence. I fell off the edge of orgasm. Silence.

It seemed like forever. the anticipation was just awful.

I felt a hand. A finger in my pussy, a finger in my ass, cold liquid?

Silence. Nothing. Time.

Then suddenly my pussy was on fire. Pain, sharp delicious pain near my clit. But at the same time a firm push from behind, relax relax, let him in! I felt him enter. too big, too quickly, and too deep. My entire lower body was on fire. A wave was about to overwhelm me. I felt it coming to sweep me away. Almost there and it was gone. He was gone and the pain was gone.

Silence again. Time.

Then I heard the woman again. Beth? This time it was different. She was asking him to stop, not to hurt her anymore, not to fuck her that way anymore. She was crying and begging. It was Beth, I knew it was Beth, I was sure and it was anal sex, she can't stand that! In my mind I was screaming, Stop hurting her! She was gone, silence again.

I was losing track of what was real and what not.

Then I was feeling hands on me again. My legs were unstrapped and I was moved by strong hands into a "doggie down" position on the bed. My head and shoulders were strapped down low to the bed and my knees were spread wide and tied to the sides of the bed. I could move only my hips slightly back and forth.

Hands were still on me when the first sting happened. I heard it at the same time as I felt it. My right butt cheek was on fire. I tried to scream. Then the left side caught fire. I screamed again. I was almost choking on the ball gag when I heard him say: "Take the gag off her. I want to hear the pain."

As the ball gag was removed I moaned "Oh please Charles, no more, please stop." Suddenly both cheeks were on fire. I screamed: "Oh Fuck, please no more." But the hits now came rapidly there was no time for screams I just moaned with each strike. I was so so close and then they stopped. I so badly wanted to just touch my clit and finish the job. In the silence I screamed out at him: "Please let me cum, for gods sake let me cum." I felt a gentle hand touch my cheeks. I relaxed, at least the pain was gone.

As his hand came down on my pussy and clit and the building wave overwhelmed me. Too say it was the orgasm of a lifetime is an understatement. I was turned inside out and left in a puddle on the bed.

As I recovered hands were on me again but this time gentle hands freeing me from my binds. Charles was talking to me telling me how much I had pleased him. The last thing to come off was the blindfold.

In front of me were four men and an attractive young woman. Two of the men were naked.

I smiled.

Before the afternoon ended Charles got to watch, by request, the four men take me at the same time. it was the first time I had a man in each hole one in my mouth and one in my hand.

The woman, Susan, and I then put on a show for the men.

Next story Beth and Robin, Beth comes home.