Beth Ch. 03

Story Info
Beth answers Mistress's summons with a new outlook.
3.5k words
4.63
2.9k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 03/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seekernv
Seekernv
42 Followers

Beth was under orders from Mistress to not cum in any way or please anyone or anything with any kind of sexual desire, making life difficult for the eighteen-year-old girl. It was bad enough to always be leaking when remembering the intense orgasm Mistress allowed when Beth was punished for not being obedient and respectful enough to answer Mistress when told to. But living with her parents and smelling like a can of tuna most of the time made her condition difficult to hide.

Instead of her usual shorts and tee shirt, Beth now wore summer dresses as the shorts would grow a dark spot rather quickly. At least this way, in dresses, she could stuff washcloths into her pussy and wear panties to keep the material from getting so wet, it would simply start sliding out. Her parents approved, because they wanted their daughter to get a summer job and the dresses were more appropriate to wear for such things as an interview.

Instead, when they went to work, Beth would strip, leaving her bra and panties on the bed as she changed out a soaked washcloth for a dry one, suck down a glass of water, and dressed only in sandals and dress, start a load of laundry, or do some sort of house cleaning chore she usually ignored. But her arousal gave her energy and she needed to burn it off. When the housework and yard work was done, it was getting more and more common for Beth to go the four blocks to the school and run around the track until she was exhausted.

What Beth needed more than anything, was for Mistress to summon her for another session. Beth could only think of how she would enter, answer to the name of cunt, and do as was told. She was still new at this, having to do it the first time as the next-door neighbor came home to find Beth stealing from her. Then the neighbor used a gun, offering to shoot the thief unless the thief did certain things. Beth found she had to strip and kneel in a pose with her knees wide, her ankles crossed, her fingers interlaced and behind her head. When she stripped, the gun made sure it was all the way, Beth even having to remove any jewelry or hair pieces.

Mistress inserted something into cunt's neck, a remote allowing it to gently vibrate or to send a jolt with some intensity. The gently vibration was to alert cunt Mistress wanted it around and cunt had five minutes to be respectfully knocking on Mistress's door. Any later, well, that wasn't what was commanded, thus disobedient.

It was soon known, the jolts were to either punish cunt while Mistress watched, or if Mistress wasn't around, remind cunt Mistress was aware of it. Cunt had a minute to send a text to Mistress, thanking Mistress for remembering cunt. Her punishment that second visit was for missing times or being more than a minute late. A command was a command, cunt either obeyed or didn't. Not obeying meant punishment.

Cunt was punished that second visit, needing a gag to prevent from screaming down the house. She also had a most intense orgasm, needing several minutes to recuperate before showing lesson learned by obeying Mistress's commands, not only obeying, but doing so without thinking.

Beth was sweeping the back patio of the grass blades flown there by the lawnmower when her neck vibrated. Beth dropped the broom, her face looking happy as she ran inside to remove the wet washcloth in her pussy before walking outside to go next door. She wanted to run, but Mistress only allowed her to walk with respect to Mistress's house, running was not respectful.

Mistress answered, cunt lowering her eyes.

"Mistress, please, may cunt enter to please Mistress in what Mistress desires?"

The magic words said, the door opened more, Mistress closing it as cunt quickly removed all clothing, setting her phone on the pile and knelt before the fireplace to take up her position of knees wide, ankles crossed, fingers interlaced behind her head. She kept her eyes lowered, seeing Mistress's boots as she walked by.

"You have been a good cunt, not coming. How did cunt cope?"

"Mistress, cunt did a lot of housework, yard work, and running."

"Ah, expanded the energy to ease the arousal. Didn't work well, did it?"

"Mistress, not much, but cunt did feel better. Still, cunt has used a lot of cloths to soak up its juices since its last visit to Mistress."

"Cunt seems to be learning."

Cunt felt her face lit up as she stared at the floor. A compliment from Mistress!

"Take a position inside the hoop."

"Yes, Mistress."

Cunt dropped to all fours to crawl to the kitchen, standing only to walk down the steps to the basement. Once on the basement floor, she dropped to all fours, crawling naked to a yellow hula hoop on the floor. Like before, she took her position to look straight at the bondage equipment on the wall, instead of the other way where love seats and a large screen TV were located.

Cunt jerked as she realized she wasn't alone, a couple were off to her right, neither moving, making it a reason why cunt missed them as she kept her eyes on the floor as she crawled to the hoop. The couple wore hoods, their eyes, ears, and mouth covered, their breathing only coming from their noses. They wore collars with bright plates proclaiming them slaves, their hands were cuffed at their waists where a leather belt was buckled around. A bar like what cunt was attached to last visit kept their legs spread apart. Otherwise, both were naked.

The male did have an erection, some liquid at the tip of it, the first live cock and erection cunt had ever seen. Boys she usually teased were always cumming inside their pants, their dicks deflating before any could have sex with Beth.

The woman had her pussy trimmed but still the moisture was obvious as the hair was wet, the thighs glistening as another rivet of juice ran down the thigh to the knee. Cunt knew the feeling and sympathized.

Mistress soon arrived, cunt taking in a deep breath at the sight. Mistress almost always wore pant suits, this time she wore a short red leather dress, black nylons, black ankle boots, and red leather vest. Her hands were gloved in black leather almost to her elbows. Mistress was so damn sexy! Wow!

Mistress tossed two bath towels to the floor and picked up the stiff leather strap.

"Put a towel under each of them to catch the moisture."

Cunt reached for the top towel, the strap hitting cunt's ass with a loud slap. Mistress kept slapping the ass until cunt had a towel spread out under each leaking organ. Cunt felt arousal, both from the strap spanking its ass and smelling the arousal of the couple. When she set the towel under the man, she raised her head, her face almost hitting the erect cock, a sight making cunt lick its lips at the first close up of a cock.

"Do the position and lick the end of the cock so it stops dripping."

Hands behind head, ankles crossed, tongue extended, cunt had its first taste of cum, even if it was just a few small drops. Small drops that seemed to show faster the more she licked. Then she was told to lick the balls, then suck one gently into its mouth. Sucking the second ball into its mouth, cunt almost let it go when the strap hit extra hard, cunt making a muffled yelp as it tried to show obedience by not releasing the ball until allowed. Cunt was ordered to kiss the cock back up to the tip, the job being easier if the cock cooperated, cunt's ass being hit several times as Mistress waited for cunt to kiss the length of the cock which kept moving away as it tried to kiss it.

Not able to use a hand to steady it, the kissing took a while, the ass red from usage, the tip now almost a steady stream of precum which had to be licked away. Cunt wasn't familiar with cocks, but to her, this first one seemed long and thick, the way she heard other girls say was most desired. Mistress used the strap to hit cunt's tits as she leaned away to lick the tip, thus allowing Mistress free usage of the strap on cunt's body.

The man was letting out moan sounds when cunt was told to stop and crawl to the whore. Cunt kept her position, crawling on the cement floor on her knees, crossing her ankles as soon as she was near enough to lick the wet pussy in front of her. Mistress switched to a crop before ordering cunt to lick the thighs clean, a mean feat as any stroking of her tongue on the skin made the woman jerk and quiver so the tongue had to be done a few times.

The crop found cunt's tits as well, Mistress going behind the woman to tap the crop against cunt's tits while cunt obediently licked the clit only. The hips were moving, the woman almost falling over until cunt had to lick the thighs again. Cunt had no idea what it was doing but did figure out the couple were enjoying what Mistress had cunt licking.

Cunt had to move away, its ass and tits red, as cunt crossed ankles without thinking of what she was doing. Its arousal when it arrived was now higher with the attention Mistress paid to it, cunt blinking as it tried to keep its mind clear enough to hear any commands from Mistress.

Mistress walked around, standing near, giving cunt a great view of Mistress in nylons, the legs incredibly sexy to cunt as it fought a desire to kiss and worship them. Cunt had no idea where the idea came from, but it was now in its brain, the desire to kiss and worship like a good cunt would. A new goal, in hopes Mistress would allow such a fantastic act from such a useless cunt.

Making sure the couple were not going to pass out, Mistress moved, ordering cunt to kneel up to suck on each nipple. It knelt as high as it could, happy the spread legs meant the nipples were lower than normal, sucking on the woman's nipples first as she was closest. More muffled noise came from the hood, the woman struggling to remain in position even as the crop slapped the woman's ass a few times.

Crawling to the man, cunt repeated the act as Mistress also hit his ass a few times. The only problem cunt could see was that the cock was pressed against her chest and dripping profusely. It felt cock juice running down the skin, the feeling of being a bit yucky to the naïve virgin.

Mistress attached nipple clamps to the couple, attached a leash, and led them to the iron cage, their steps small as they moved with spread legs, the bar not giving them a lot of leeway. The woman was laid atop of the cage, pussy just past the edge of it. The man was guided so he was positioned in front of the pussy, the cock sticking straight at it.

Mistress picked up a small microphone.

"Insert only the head, boi." The man moved, Mistress telling cunt to guide it, cunt crawling quickly to have to stand to see the head as it used fingers to guide so the head could enter.

The reaction was immediate, the woman moaning loudly in the mask as she tried to get more cock into her pussy. The man stood still, cunt seeing his legs quiver as he also fought the impulse to simply thrust until he came. Cunt was impressed, hoping some day Mistress had cunt as well trained.

"Push your hair away and lick the clit again."

Cunt held its long hair back, extended the tongue, and licked around the clit, the entire pussy shoving up into cunt's face. The cock slipped out, cunt having to reinsert the head again while the pussy bounced around as cunt licked the stiff clit. When she stopped, a sound like agony came from the mask, the woman's body having a sheen of sweat on it.

Mistress ran a gloved hand over cunt's ass and the other gloved hand over the tits, cunt already vibrating with need. It was aroused when it arrived, it was almost past the point of no return with Mistress massaging it.

"Is cunt allowed to orgasm?"

"N,no, Miss, miss, miss, Mistress. Auugh, please, Mistress, cunt cannot hold out much longer. Please, deny cunt any pleasure, un,un,un, until you wish it."

"Good answer, cunt. Mistress may want cunt around more often if cunt can prove its obedience and respect a bit more."

Cunt was left standing, slowly coming back from the edge as Mistress walked over to sip on a glass of tea. She returned to pick up the microphone.

"Boi, thrust in and stay still."

The man thrust, his balls slapping the woman's ass, before staying still, sounds coming from under the mask. The woman didn't stay still, her body jerking and moving in attempts for more thrusting.

"Remove the cock, boi."

He thrust back, the cock waving in air.

"Cunt, clean it."

Cunt immediate leaned over, taking the cock in two fingers to raise it up as it opened its mouth. Cunt found it couldn't take it all in, sucked on the end, licking the rest of it, swallowing its first taste of cock coated with pussy juice. Cunt didn't think of the experience, only to be obedient to Mistress, to have Mistress happy with cunt's obedience.

Once done, cunt was told to lick the pussy before it dripped too much, but to avoid the erect clit, the clit fully exposed and seeking attention. Licking its first pussy, cunt lapped along the sides before running the tongue up and down the now wide, red, soaking wet slit. The woman bounced all over, cunt having to work at being obedient.

Cunt was told to move back; boi being told to thrust in once more. Mistress pressed on the woman's hips, using the microphone to tell boi to slowly move back to the count of seven, and then slowly enter to the count of seven. Cunt didn't hear any sounds except moaning from behind the gagged face, so no idea what the seven meant, but both were moaning, the woman trying hard to move as Mistress held her down. Then boi was told to remove the cock, cunt again having to suck and lick it clean.

After several minutes, boi was told to fuck the whore until they came, boi having to make sure the whore came as well even if he couldn't see or hear her. Cunt had no idea how that happened but, in a few minutes, both were arching their backs, both were moaning loudly, and both were almost shaking as he finally slammed into the pussy where both would have screamed loudly if they weren't gagged. Cunt witnessed its first on hand look of a couple having orgasms.

Boi had to move back, cunt leaning in to clean, finding the deflating cock easier to insert so she soon had it all in her mouth, nose bumping the pubic hair as cunt sucked the cock dry.

Then she had to shift to lean over, sucking and licking the used pussy, cunt sucking down globs of white which she assumed was cock cum even if she never saw it in person before. It tasted a bit odd, but cunt obediently sucked and licked until the pussy was as dry as possible.

Cunt wished her pussy was that dry. She couldn't remember the last time cunt had a dry pussy, sometime before meeting Mistress was the only constant.

Mistress offered cunt a leash, cunt kissing the leash before Mistress attached it to cunt's collar, a leather collar with several D rings on it but no plaque announcing it as a slave or anything. Cunt figured it needed more training to have that honor as it crawled by Mistress, aware to keep close enough to keep the leash slack, but far enough to allow Mistress to walk where she wanted without cunt in the way.

Stopping by a chair, the leash was offered to cunt's face, cunt leaning to take the chain onto her lips, before crawling forward six inches so Mistress could sit on the chair, using cunt as a foot stool.

Cunt almost spasmed as she felt the nylon legs move around cunt's back, the skin shivering and goose bumps showing, cunt wanting to worship those legs but happy to be used as Mistress desired. Cunt didn't dare look up or over to see what Mistress was doing, even as Mistress played on the phone, smiling at the way cunt's skin and body reacted to the nylon legs rubbing against it.

Sounds came to indicate the couple were recuperating from their own orgasms, Mistress rubbing the sole of her boot against the side of cunt's head.

"Cunt, you did well. Crawl upstairs, dress, and go home. At two o'clock, cunt can take a shower, however, before turning on the water, send me a text. We will video before you clean the cum and juice off."

Mistress reached down to undo the collar with the leash attached.

"Get your ass out of here, cunt. Don't show disobedience."

Cunt, as much as it desired a good cum, crawled across the basement floor, up the stairs, through the kitchen, and to the front room where it donned the dress and slipped on the sandals. Casually, although it wanted to run and possibly hump anything between the two houses, cunt left Mistress's house to return home.

It was almost half past one, cunt having half an hour before being obedient. The dress soaked up whatever was still wet, almost sticking to the skin as cunt removed it, tossing it into the washer to do a load. Naked, she ate a quick lunch before going to her room to find another dress to wear after the shower. Standing before the door mirror, she saw her thighs so wet they almost needed a sponge to clean off. Her nipples were sharp points, sticking out with obvious need of attention, her body flushed almost to where it matched the bruised ass and tits.

Damn, if Mistress only wanted to watch as cunt cleaned its pussy without cumming, cunt was going to scream. Well, maybe not scream, Mistress may not like that if she was listening.

At two, she stepped into the tub, back to the faucets, and sent a text. She received a meeting link, opening it to see Mistress sitting in the chair in her front room, a glass of tea on the table by her hand. Her legs seemed extended, cunt knowing there was no foot stool there, wondering if one of the bound couple were now in that delightful position.

"Cunt, you did a good job sucking up cum and pussy. I will allow you to be rewarded but I warn you, I will set higher standards for your obedience if you accept my reward."

"Mistress, cunt will try to maintain whatever standards you desire of it. Cunt is useless and needs Mistress to train it for better obedience to Mistress."

"Very well. We will close this meeting app, you will turn on your video, recording yourself kneeling and thanking Mistress for allowing you to be a cunt for her, for allowing Mistress to acknowledge cunt when no one else will, and to beg for thirty seconds or more for Mistress to train and punish cunt as needed to make cunt a better cunt for Mistress. No less than two minutes. After that, you may cum. Film it all and at the end, send it to me. If it is up to my standards, you will get another session. If not, well, that's up to cunt, isn't it?"

Before cunt could say anything, the meeting broke off.

Cunt used shaking hands to set up the video of her kneeling, thanking Mistress for allowing cunt to learn, begged to be trained for better service and pleasure to Mistress, to be allowed to serve Mistress in any way Mistress desired. Cunt carried on, the video time showing ten seconds after the two-minute mark before cunt felt the pleasure rocking through her, cunt screaming in pleasure of the intense orgasm, a reward by Mistress for being respectful and obedient. As cunt collapsed onto her knees, she wearily thanked Mistress for the reward, stopped the video and sent it.

As she scrubbed clean, she wondered how high the new standards would go. Then again, all cunt wanted to do was to earn the training to meet those standards even if it meant skipping going to college, courses starting next month.

Mistress was all.

Mistress was everything.

Cunt, having had an intense orgasm making neighbors wonder why she screamed so loudly, was already getting feelings of pleasure. The mere idea of being trained by Mistress was pleasurable. Even the punishments were pleasurable.

Cunt hoped she'd be summoned soon.

Seekernv
Seekernv
42 Followers