Beth Ch. 02

Story Info
Beth is summoned by Mistress.
2.8k words
4.42
7.6k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 03/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seekernv
Seekernv
50 Followers

Beth took a few more deep breaths before leaving the house, walking next door to answer Mistress's summons. Beth was as scared now as the first time almost a week ago, but to refuse a summons from someone who wasn't afraid to hurt her from a distance, that just seemed like a folly.

Beth had spent a few years stealing as a hobby. She wore sneakers selling for over a hundred dollars with just a slight of hand, very real and expensive jewelry, and had several items in the house because of her desire to steal. When a new neighbor moved in next door at the end of last month, Beth waited until the red-haired woman left in her BMW before going over to case the place.

Beth, for the first time, was caught. Worse, the new neighbor sat in a chair, aiming a gun at Beth, almost wanting the thief to make a run. The look in the woman's eyes, how no smile made them seem alive, scared Beth as the woman had a planned scenario of how Beth would lose an arm or leg while the shooting would be perfectly legal. Beth surrendered.

Beth found she had to strip, and when told everything, she learned to remove everything, even her own jewelry and hair barrettes. The woman went through the discarded clothes and such while telling Beth to call her Mistress. Mistress simply referred to Beth as cunt. When Beth protested, she found herself on the floor, a pain in her neck and the woman walked away with some kind of syringe in her hand.

Beth still had no idea what was inserted, but when Mistress used a remote, Beth's neck either gently vibrated or felt like someone used an electric wire on her neck. Beth learned quickly to call the neighbor lady Mistress and to refer to herself as cunt to avoid the shocks. She crawled for Mistress, lapped water from a bowl, licking any errant drops of water off the floor, listened to commands, and in just short of an hour, was released to go home. Wearing only her shorts and tee shirt, the rest having to be left behind as Beth assumed getting dressed was meant to dress in what she wore here.

Mistress gave some ground rules, cunt having to openly thank Mistress for them. Mistress was leaving for a few days or so but would remember cunt existed. When Mistress set off a jolt, cunt had one minute to type in a text response, thanking Mistress for the attention to cunt. Taking longer or not responding timely or respectfully enough, was cause for punishment. When Mistress returned and wanted to see cunt, she would send a gentler vibration as a summons. That was what Beth received when she was still in her pajamas and wondering about breakfast.

Now, four minutes after the summons, Beth was knocking nicely at the door, wearing sandals and a summer dress, her shoulder blade length hair clipped to stay out of her eyes. The door opened, revealing the tall red head fully dressed in a pants suit, the eyes just looking as Beth felt her throat go dry again. As the door started closing, she found her voice.

"Please, Mistress, please, may cunt come inside to serve and please Mistress?"

There was a moment Beth thought the door would close on her, but the dreaded words had the door open. Beth entered, quickly going to where she was assigned, removing the sandals, dress, and clips before kneeling before the fireplace, knees spread wide, ankles crossed, fingers interlaced behind her head, the pose she was told to enter unless Mistress had other ideas.

As Mistress strolled back to a chair, Beth noticed the gun at the waistband, wondered if she could escape this psycho bitch but knew it was useless to consider. All the woman needed to do was press a button and Beth would be rolling on the floor in pain. The only reason she responded to the summons.

For the six days Mistress was away, jolts would hit Beth's neck at random times, Beth having to quickly grab her phone to send the required text within a minute of the jolt. Beth never knew when they'd hit, but knew punishment was there if she didn't respectfully text a thank you for Mistress's attention to cunt.

"What about it, cunt. You here for my pleasure or your punishment?"

"Please, Mistress, cunt would always be here for your pleasure."

"Guess we'll have to see. How many times did you thank me this week?"

Beth blinked. She was supposed to track the times?

"Ah, I see cunt didn't think my attention was worth cunt's time. What a shame, that almost doubles the punishment. I would have thought you learned Mistress is always to be respected."

Mistress got up to pick up cunt's phone, walking to where an easel stood in clear view. She removed the top sheet to see a grid of dates and times before making marks near each one. Mistress turned to cunt and shook her head.

"So, four times cunt took longer than a minute to answer and twice didn't even bother to respond. Was that what cunt was told or was it to respond in a minute of having attention?"

"Mistress, cunt was told to respond within a minute. As to the others...."

She was cut off with a glare and a wave of a hand.

"Mistress isn't interested in hearing how cunt decided to ignore the order and respond or not respond as cunt decided was easiest for cunt. Cunt only needed to be obedient so cunt could spend the day pleasing Mistress. Now, cunt decides cunt would rather be punished instead of pleasing Mistress. Very well, who knows if cunt will actually learn anything today."

Beth had no idea what sort of punishment was being offered. She was aware Mistress was casual at the idea and the jolts hurt so if they were only for attention, Beth dreaded to know what was meant by punishment.

"Heel."

Mistress walked to the kitchen, Beth quickly going to all fours to crawl naked behind her. She had that command down pat after her first visit.

Mistress stopped at an open door, showing stairs to the basement.

"Stand up."

Beth pushed herself up to stand before Mistress. Mistress reached over to casually grab a tit and twist viciously. Beth let out a short scream as she tried to pull away.

"Freeze, cunt, or I'll cut them off."

Beth felt the room spin as she stopped moving.

"I told you to stand, I didn't tell you to flap your hands around."

Shit, she forgot one of the lessons. She moved her arms, so her fingers were interlaced behind her head, her legs apart, never closed unless Mistress specifically allowed it.

"Go down and take a pose inside the hoop."

Mistress walked to the refrigerator, Beth moving down the stairs to stop dead as she stepped onto the floor. The end of the basement was nice, a large screen TV on the wall, a few comfortable loveseats in front. This end, this was scary, bondage items on the walls and shelves, chains hanging from the rafters, bolts in the floor, an iron cage to one side, a heavy wooded X by a wall.

Beth felt her eyes widen at the sight, the noise of Mistress making her quickly kneel inside a blue hula hoop, knees apart and ankles crossed, as Beth continued to look at items she knew were for punishments but not how they were used. She was still at it when Mistress came down the stairs, striding over to set her ice tea on a table.

Mistress tossed two cuffs to cunt, telling her to strap them on the ankles, which cunt did. Then two more came to be attached to the wrists before a collar was tossed to be connected around cunt's neck. Once she had all on, she went back into a pose. Mistress nodded a bit, Beth almost sighing in relief Mistress was happy.

Cunt was told to take a bar with several eye bolts on it from behind her and attach her ankles to the red bolts. She found the cuffs had clips which she clipped to the red eyes of the bolts. Her legs were spread out as Mistress grabbed an arm and a handful of cunt's hair, yanking her to a standing position, cunt letting out a scream at the pain.

"Obviously, cunt, you like this. I just don't want to hear it."

A ball gag was shoved into her mouth, Mistress securing the belt around the back of cunt's head as cunt tried to breath. Mistress calmly told her to breath through the nose as a wrist was raised up to be clipped to a chain hanging from the ceiling. By the time cunt had her heart slowing with deep intakes of air in her nose, both hands were secured, raised almost to the basement rafters.

Mistress picked up a stiff length of leather, one end narrow to a handle, the other flat and wide. It was that end that was used on the ass cheeks as cunt screamed into the gag, dancing around without going anywhere, her legs spread wide, her arms held up to the ceiling. The strap landed all over cunt, her legs, shoulders, and hips mostly and each hit hurt worse than the previous on. Finally, Mistress replaced the strap.

"That was for not responding Tuesday night to my attention."

A crop was next, cunt sobbing as it jerked around with each hit. Mistress moved to the front to swish the crop back and forth between cunt's exposed upper thighs, the target trying to move away with little success. The crop finally stopped to tap the running nose as cunt's tears ran down her face, her running nose competing with what was around her lips.

"That was for not responding to my attention on Wednesday morning."

The crop rapidly moved between cunt's tits, each swat leaving a red mark before it again tapped the nose.

"Mistress is not happy with your attitude, cunt. I still have four for you delaying responses, thus not being obedient. Not how Mistress wished to spend the day but obviously how cunt wished to spend the day. At some point, cunt may remember who is in charge of cunt and how cunt needs to be respectful."

Cunt had a clear idea of who was in charge as the crop was set aside. Mistress picked up another object but only to smear cream on the burning ass. When Mistress picked up yet another object, the ass was hot, but not on fire for which cunt was thankful. Then Mistress used the other object.

Cunt jerked when the vibrator went off, the multiple stiff rubber ends gently massaging the thighs, up around the hairy pussy, and along the torso to the bruised breasts. Cunt felt her nipples stiffen as the ends lightly touched them, cunt not realizing she tried to shift to place the nipples more into the vibrator. Mistress realized it as she moved it around to massage the red ass cheeks, cunt flexing the muscles to maintain contact. In ten minutes, cunt went from abused to so aroused she was on the edge.

The vibrator was put away, Mistress claiming only three more to go. If cunt was so disrespectful after this, Mistress was going to lock it in the cage and leave it there. Cunt had no idea if that was good or bad news as she shook with a need to get over the edge. Another massager came into play, cunt shaking with need, it's pussy dripping, its body wanting only to beg for release.

Then the flogger came out, the strands almost a massage to the needy teen, a massage she desperately wanted to feel. When the flogger hit the ass and shoulders, the body was only aroused more. When Mistress stood before it and smiled, cunt was breathing through its nose so much it sounded like it was snoring. Then the flogger started hitting the upper thighs, Mistress watching as the body twisted and turned to receive the blows rather than avoid them.

When the flogger was used against the pussy itself, cunt had no idea how much pain it caused, it only knew the pain mixed with arousal for the most intense orgasm ever. She had masturbated often, but never with this kind of intensity. If it wasn't for the ball gag, she'd scream her delight for the neighborhood to hear.

Cunt passed out, Mistress slowly lowering her victim to the floor, but not releasing her. She did remove the ball gag before letting the teen lay in a puddle of her own juices and sweat as Mistress cleaned the objects used, sitting comfortably to sip her tea.

Cunt finally came around, her body relaxed and her bladder needing emptying. She was released but only to crawl to Mistress to lick the soles of the boots as Mistress thought she may have stepped into some of cunt's mess. Cunt didn't even think twice, crawling, extending the tongue, and giving each sole of the boots a good cleaning. When Mistress said nothing, it seemed natural to also lick the leather top so it would gleam in the basement lights.

While cunt licked the boots, Mistress stood and grabbed a massager to run it lightly around the ass, the ass moving and shivering upon contact, eager for more. When the boots were almost all cleaned, the massager moved further down to land on the again aroused pussy, cunt moaning as it pushed the pussy back for more firmer contact.

The massager was moved away, cunt ordered to remove the cuffs and crawl to Mistress. Cunt did so, looking to see Mistress walking up the stairs. Without any idea of walking, cunt crawled over to the stairs and up them, knees hurting, hips aching, but still, not even thinking of walking as it crawled to where Mistress sat at the kitchen table, tea in front of her. Cunt went into pose.

"You still owe me for obedience, cunt. Now you will pay for it."

"Yes, Mistress, what Mistress desires is what cunt desires, Mistress."

Beth had no idea where the words came from but was aware they were said and by her no less. She felt her body peaking with arousal again and she had such an intense time only minutes ago.

Mistress moved the boot to rub the toe against the wet pussy, cunt immediately moving to try to rub the clit against the boot.

"Is cunt trying to cum on Mistress's shoe?"

"Ye, yes, Mistress. Please, let, augh, please let cunt hump your shoe."

"Not without permission. You need permission to hump anything, more so my shoe. Did you get that permission?"

Cunt gasped a few times as the toe went just out of range of the clit.

"No, Mistress, ohh, please, Mistress, let, ugg, please let cunt hump your shoe. Or anything, Mistress, that pleases, ooh, you, Mistress."

Cunt was all over this, eager to hump, to please as the boot was removed. Cunt let out a moan of despair.

"Clean your crap off my shoe."

Cunt bent over, licking eagerly at the sole and then the boot itself. It never occurred to her she was doing an about face. When she arrived, she was scared of incurring punishment. Then during the painful, almost torturous time, she had the most amazing orgasm. When Mistress allowed cunt to recover and started in again, the arousal was almost immediate. At this point, cunt was associating the arousal with the degree of punishment and humiliation.

"Cunt, you will not cum without my express permission. You will do nothing to find satisfaction for yourself without my express permission. You will also, if you do this, not have sex with anyone or anything without my express permission."

"Yes, Mistress." Came out between laps of the tongue.

"Further, I will desire proof of your obedience by next visit."

"Yes. Mistress, what sort of proof?"

"As you still need to think of my needs and pleasures above your own, you will prove that by obeying my desire for you to not cum and prove it in a way that will please me. Now get dressed and go home."

"Yes, Mistress."

Making sure the boot was licked clean, cunt crawled away to the front, donned her dress and sandals, and left for home. By the time she opened the door, she felt droplets of juice running down her thigh. She shivered as she closed the door. She would be obedient, but Mistress was making this tough. Hopefully, next visit, she'd please Mistress and be rewarded.

Seekernv
Seekernv
50 Followers