Beth Ch. 04

Story Info
Beth is more submissive thanks to Mistress's present.
2.8k words
4.56
4.2k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 03/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seekernv
Seekernv
56 Followers

Beth was eighteen, legally an adult. Growing up, Beth was eager to be legally an adult, to make adult decisions, to have adult rights. Now, what Beth mainly wanted was to decide to serve Mistress full time and drop out of school, to learn how to please Mistress either as an object, a maid, or just being used, not to learn about whatever subject some community college professor thought cunt should know.

Her parents still were unaware their only daughter served the woman next door, a woman they had yet to meet even though Mistress moved into the house a month ago. Mistress was outside when the parents were at work, inside or not at home when the parents were around. So, they thought their daughter now doing most, if not all the housework, laundry, even some of the grocery shopping, was part of her maturity. That she also mowed the yard, trimmed the hedges, and did all the yard work except weeding the garden, Beth unable to tell a weed from a new plant.

They had no idea Mistress kept Beth so aroused, she did it all as well as now running to work off excess energy. They only knew she had a few interviews but no job yet, so she helped around the house, less than a month to go before starting college. The parents had no idea their daughter stopped wearing shorts and ratty tee shirts and wore summer dresses as it was easier to serve Mistress when summoned to attend the tall red-haired woman. They thought their daughter was wearing dresses so she could do interviews when applying as shorts and tees were not good interview outfits.

They had no idea Beth's walking around the house more ladylike was a result of Mistress having cunt so excited, cunt had to shove washcloths into her own pussy to absorb the leakage and walking in this manner didn't make the cloth slip out as much when it got heavy with moisture. To the parents, it was all part of Beth's new maturity.

Beth only wanted to be summoned, to be allowed to serve Mistress. Others were seen coming and going, including the tattoo couple Beth had used to suck her first cock and first pussy. She had seen firsthand people having major orgasms and found firsthand how much she needed to swallow to clean up all the cum and juices.

Beth's parents already had plans for a family day, Beth only wanting to sit home to await a possible summons. After all, it was made clear when summoned, cunt had only five minutes to make it to Mistress's door or she was considered late and disobedient. But there was little Beth could do to get out of the plans.

Beth sent Mistress a text, explaining the day's activities, begging for Mistress to put a use to cunt, for cunt would rather serve at Mistress's pleasure than to be at some movie or a dinner show with the parents. Mistress simply texted back Mistress would summon cunt when Mistress was ready. Cunt was in no position to demand anything.

Cunt wanted to respond but didn't. She was simply trying to tell Mistress how the day was planned but Mistress thought it was a demand. Cunt couldn't afford for Mistress to get angry at cunt, she might not let cunt serve anymore or be punished by Mistress. Cunt didn't want that to ever happen.

Family day came and went, her parents praising her newly acquired maturity of working around the house and taking care of things instead of lounging around the house playing on her computer or social media. Beth almost laughed; she hadn't been on social media since submitting to Mistress. She would when Mistress allowed cunt to go public with being a submissive wishing to be owned by Mistress, but not until it was allowed.

The summons came the next morning just as her parents were getting ready to leave for work. Beth stared at the wall, wishing her parents would hurry up and leave. They finally went to their cars, Beth rushing upstairs to strip, leaving her bra and wet panties on the bed, tossed the pussy-soaked washcloth into the laundry pile, put the dress back on, and ran to the front door. She took a deep breath, Mistress clear running to her house was not respectful, so Beth had to walk causally next door, hoping to make it in twenty-two seconds before cunt ran out of time and arrived late. If that happened, Mistress was liable to simply close the door, waiting until cunt sent text and videos begging for punishment for being late. Even then, with each time sending cunt's arousal higher, it would seem like a long time before Mistress allowed cunt into her house.

Cunt arrived, knocked respectfully with three seconds to spare. She waited several seconds before Mistress opened the door, Mistress back into her normal pants suit and not in that sexy stocking and leather outfit of last time. Didn't matter, cunt was just as eager to serve as she begged Mistress to allow cunt to enter to serve Mistress at Mistress's pleasure and desire.

Allowed in, there was no hesitation, cunt stripping totally, its ponytail now loose around its shoulders, cunt kneeling naked, knees wide, ankles crossed, fingers interlaced behind its head. Cunt was an object to be used by this woman, learned that lesson during the first session, and cunt found it delighted in being an object for Mistress to use and command as Mistress commanded.

Each session brought a new experience to cunt, the first time was being naked for another person, crawling, lapping at bowls of water, and following commands designed to humiliate the nabbed thief. All it did was arouse cunt. The second time was to experience bondage and punishment, discovering how much the strap hurt, how the flogger was almost fun to be used on cunt, as well as the crop being somewhere in middle of the pain and pleasure. For sure, cunt had the most amazing orgasm when being punished.

The third time, when cunt most wanted permission to cum, cunt was denied as she sucked her first cock, sucked down cock cum for the first time, sucked on a pussy for the first time, drinking down the juices offered, and then, after the couple came from fucking, the taste of cleaning off cock and pussy of the mingled leavings. She was also used for the first time as a footstool, Mistress's legs on cunt's back making cunt get aroused even more. Thankfully, Mistress later allowed cunt to be humiliated when it got home and rewarded with an orgasm in cunt's bathtub.

This was the fourth session, cunt aware how wanton she looked, her pussy leaking, her nipples extended out as if seeking a nice clamp to hurt them, the body flushed with excitement. Cunt watched the booted feet as Mistress walked to sit down in her chair.

"Did cunt enjoy being away yesterday?"

"Mistress, no, Mistress. Please, cunt was hoping Mistress would want cunt around to avoid the day. Cunt would rather serve Mistress than anything."

Mistress sipped some iced tea as she crossed her legs at the knee. The silence extended as Mistress kept simply looking at cunt, a now worried cunt that it did something to upset Mistress. Speaking without permission would upset, so cunt could only maintain the pose in silence.

"What did you plan on doing with life?"

"Mistress, serve Mistress. That is all cunt wishes to do."

"Yet, you make no move to make that possible. Hmm, planning on waiting until after college?"

"Mistress, please, Mistress, cunt will drop from school to serve Mistress. Please, Mistress, cunt only wants what Mistress desires of it."

"Mistress desires cunt make a move to show it desires such. Words are cheap, prove to Mistress you wish to serve her, to be a slave to her, to be an owned object for Mistress to use or abuse as desired. Maybe even sell. I know a couple who think you sucked them off pretty badly and need a lot of training."

"Mistress, cunt will do as Mistress desires. Any of what Mistress desires."

"Then you may want to prove that before we meet again. IF we even do."

Cunt froze. IF? Was Mistress that upset with cunt?

Mistress got up, walking into another room, cunt not hearing the heel command, so it stayed in position. Mistress returned with a leash and collar. She held out the collar, cunt kissing it with respect, so Mistress buckled it on. The leash was kissed as well, clipped to one of the D rings. Cunt knew the couple wore collars showing they were slaves, yet so far, cunt was only allowed to wear the plain black collar with the D rings all around it.

Mistress took the leash in hand, started walking away, cunt crawling behind, remembering to keep the leash slack, yet stay away enough so Mistress could walk in whatever direction she desired without tripping over cunt. There was no heel command, cunt simply assuming Mistress didn't want to tug on the leash.

They went into the backyard, cunt hearing the children in another yard, the birds in the trees as she crawled on all fours behind Mistress. That the neighbors all knew Beth was thought about, but to crawl for Mistress was more important than a neighbor seeing the teen at the end of a leash. The leash came off, Mistress tossing a squeaking toy for cunt to fetch. Cunt ran across the grass, grabbed it, squeaked it, and ran back, cunt's ass wagging back and forth. Mistress removed it from cunt's mouth and tossed it again.

After the seventh time, the toy went back into Mistress's pocked, the leash was kissed and clipped on, cunt led back inside. Cunt was given permission to drink, cunt crawling on the floor to the bowl, lapping carefully, for if cunt was sloppy, cunt was expected to lick the floor dry. Even if Mistress was wanting cunt to go someplace else.

Cunt was allowed to crawl back to lick the soles of Mistress's shoes, for some grass and dirt seemed to be stuck on them. Cunt was familiar now with shoe cleaning, never hesitating to lick at the blades of grass and spots of dirt, swallowing when its tongue got it loose. Mistress removed the toy from her pocket, tossing it into the next room, cunt being told to fetch. Eagerly, cunt crawled to pick it up, squeaked it, and crawled back five times before Mistress stopped.

Mistress left, returning with a first aid kit, telling cunt to stand up. Then she handed the antiseptic spray to cunt, telling it to clean its knees. Cunt looked down, surprised to see its knees bleeding. Cleaning off the area, the area then sprayed, cunt made sure there was no signs of blood still coming out. Satisfied, it returned it all to the first aid kit, Mistress having it leave the kit.

Mistress picked up a disposable plastic cup, left the room, coming back in with the cup mostly full of a yellowish liquid.

"Is cunt thirsty? Does cunt want Mistress's piss to drink? What does cunt want?"

Cunt's arousal took another level up, as the ass wiggled back and forth, a look of joy and arousal on cunt's face. A gift from Mistress! From her very body!

"Mistress, thank you, Mistress. Mistress, cunt would love to have whatever Mistress desires, no matter what, but more so if it came from Mistress."

Cunt was asked and gave more excited replies before Mistress tilted the cup, the warm liquid eagerly gulped down, the tongue lashing out to lick at the cup once it was empty. Then cunt thanked Mistress for the most delicious drink cunt ever had.

Mistress rinsed out the cup, set it in the sink, and walked out. She returned with a package, Mistress proving it had previously been opened as she removed something from the package. Cunt looked at it, not at all sure what it was looking at.

"Stand up, cunt."

Cunt stood, interlacing fingers behind its head now that it no longer needed the hands to crawl. Legs were spread just past shoulder width, proving cunt remembered the proper posture when told to stand.

Mistress attached a black stub the length of a doorknob to the object before holding it to cunt's front. The stub was inserted into the soaking pussy, not far enough to pop any virginity, but far enough to make cunt aware it was always there. Then Mistress had cunt turn around, the belts hanging from the object being secured around cunt's waist, the belt snapping shut with a loud click. More were brought up from between the extended legs, securing the knob in the pussy.

"Turn around, let Mistress see how your present looks."

Cunt turned slowly in a circle, flushed with happiness, Mistress got cunt a present! Yea!

Mistress nodded with approval. Then she picked up a remote.

"This is what is called a chastity belt, cunt. Mistress is not concerned cunt will go clubbing and be a whore, but Mistress will take all three of cunt's holes so cunt's virginity will be the present for Mistress. Provided cunt finds a way to prove cunt wants to serve Mistress. We mentioned that earlier."

Cunt nodded, remembering cunt had to do something to prove desire to serve Mistress.

Mistress pressed buttons on the remote, the knob vibrating gently. When Mistress did more with some arrow buttons, the knob vibrated more and then less. Cunt was breathing deeply through the mouth, trying to not cum with this new sensation.

Then the object covering her pussy and clit started vibrating, more buttons showing it also did different vibration intensities. Cunt shook with need, its legs shaking, its body then following.

The vibrations stopped.

"Cunt is still under orders to not cum without permission. Since cunt has been obedient this time, cunt will prove it can be even more obedient. Meaning, cunt, Mistress can play all Mistress wants, cunt will text a thank you, begging to allow cunt to not have permission to cum. Same time limitations, one minute."

Cunt was sure it would never make it but had no permission to speak.

"Mistress will again see the time the vibrations were sent, and the time cunt took to respond. Again, if cunt misses the one-minute limit, it is disobedient. Each instance of disobedience will be punished, same as last time. The difference is that Mistress will know by way of an app if any attempt is made to remove the belt or disable it. That, cunt, will be highly punishable. The fact Mistress will like playing does not mean cunt will cum, it simply means cunt will enjoy Mistress having fun. Any questions?"

"How, howl, how, huff, long, Mistress, will, huff, will, this be for?"

"Until Mistress decides otherwise. Perhaps if cunt is a good slave, it may have permission next time it is summoned. We will see. Cunt really has no choice but be good unless cunt wants to extend it for a year or so."

Mistress stood up, moving buttons back and forth, cunt gasping, shaking so hard it fell to its knees, a puddle on the floor. The vibrations stopped.

"Clean your mess, cunt."

Cunt moved, lowering its face to the floor, lapping up the juices it just let flow to the floor. All cunt knew was that it wasn't right for Mistress to step into cunt's juices, so it had to be cleaned properly and completely.

Mistress sat in the other room, cunt finally done. Mistress told it to get dressed and go home. Cunt kissed the boots as it passed Mistress and went over to put on the sandals and dress, the dress covering the chastity belt but not the juice dripping down the bare leg.

"Cunt, next visit we will discuss your having such a hairy ass and pussy. It is not respectful to Mistress who prefers slaves who are either trimmed or bald, depending on Mistress's whim. Go away."

"Yes, Mistress, thank you, Mistress."

It was hard to casually walk next door, cunt wanting to run as more moisture dripped down the legs, leaving spots on the sidewalk. It was going to be embarrassing if any neighbor walked near to see the mess cunt was making.

Cunt closed the door, glazed look, as it thought of the humiliation of Mistress telling cunt to lick the sidewalk in full view. Oh, the arousal was almost too much. Cunt could barely focus as it went upstairs to shower off the juices, a very cold shower.

Then again, several cold showers if Mistress took a few days to summon cunt. Cunt was called a slave, now aware cunt was not upset at being a slave, not upset to have no rights, only existing to serve Mistress.

Next summons couldn't come quick enough for cunt.

Seekernv
Seekernv
56 Followers