Beth Ch. 11 - Beth Learns Her Future

Story Info
Beth learns about Mistress and her future.
3.1k words
4.53
2k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday morning was almost normal for the family. Mom made breakfast, dad was still giving the silent treatment to his daughter, Beth was reviewing her school assignments, making sure she had filled all the requirements. In high school, Beth didn't pay that much attention, college, even a local community college, Beth found points lost if the instructor found fault. Usually, not a problem, but Mistress was interested in how her cunt slave was doing, so only the best efforts were worth doing.

Saturday, a lot of time was lost when Mistress took cunt to Mistress Gail's house, to try its hand at dominating some of Mistress Gail's slaves. Almost five hours was lost between that and cunt's one service to Mistress. When cunt got home, it had to put both parents into chastity, mom accepting cunt's old belt while dad wasn't willing. Cunt had to finally kick dad in the balls, yank down his pants, and put the ring chastity on him and lock it. Dad had barely spoken to his daughter since, even if aware she was simply trying to be obedient to Mistress.

At eleven, cunt's neck vibrated, Mistress summoning it, at the same time a text came through on all three phones. All were to report to Mistress. They all knew they had five minutes to report as they quickly prepared and walked next door.

The door opened, Mistress in another pants suit.

"Mistress, may cunt and such enter, to serve Mistress as Mistress desires?"

The door opened, the three went in, stripping and kneeling in pose. Mistress closed the door, walking to the kitchen.

"Kneel in the hoop."

They crawled to the kitchen, walked down the stairs to the basement, and crawled along the floor where three hula hoops were laying. Cunt almost smiled, for it seldom saw the same color hoop during repeated visits, this time all three hoops different colors.

They knelt there, several minutes if the knees were right before Mistress walked to stand before them. There was in intake of breath, cunt seeing Mistress again in boots, stockings, red leather skirt and matching bodice. It was the first time either parent saw Mistress in anything other than pant suit outfits. Cunt felt its pussy ramp up at the sight, dimly remembering Mistress rubbing those silk clad legs against cunt's skin, cunt almost orgasming at the sensual feeling.

"I understand there is an issue in obedience. I have cunt do a command, I find others intentionally trying to have cunt fail, to be disobedient to Mistress. Mistress is not happy when that occurs."

No one had permission to speak, so none did. None looked up past the knees as Mistress shifted, no one dared unless permitted. Mistress was not in a forgiving mood.

"When we are done here, Mistress fully expects cunt will be allowed to be obedient without interference. Mistress fully expects when cunt is carrying out Mistress's desires, others will willingly assist as needed, including being obedient as well."

The tattooed couple cunt had sucked and licked in a previous session appeared from someplace, both wearing bondage gear as before. Cunt could have sworn no one else was around when the three of them knelt for Mistress.

Cunt was left kneeling, pus-pus and panties were secured to bars, stretched into an X, all areas of their bodies available for whatever usage was desired. Bondage hoods were placed on them, Mistress telling them to expect to have sight and sound cut off, and to have gags placed into their mouths, before the slave behind each parent pulled the hood tight, the Velcro securing it in place. The eyes were left exposed so they could see the small dildo gags as they were inserted, dad making a bit of a gag noise but after a few seconds calmed down. Then the eyes were covered, leaving them without any sense of what was to happen to them.

"Stand up."

Cunt stood, keeping its fingers interlaced.

"Today, you will be Miss again. Keep in mind neither of your parents will know who is doing what to them, but you will get some guidance and I will let you do some of your own things to them. Understand?"

"Mistress, yes, Mistress."

"Good, get the crop."

Miss did so, tapping the crop against her dad's balls, dad jerking at the sensation, not a hard tap, but enough to know the balls were getting attention. Miss looked down to see he was getting erect. Then she tapped mom's pussy, mom already wet. Miss shook her head.

"Why are they already aroused? They have no idea what is going to happen."

"That is precisely why. They like the idea of being out of control, what you are doing signifies that. The couple behind them, they like the crop but for different reasons."

"I am not sure where Mistress wishes Miss to be at. Why does it need to know how to dominate when it is a slave to Mistress?"

"There will be times I don't want to dominate; thus, you will be Miss and dominate for me. For instance, your parents didn't want to have you obey, when you are done, within a month, they will obey what you tell them. You will be Miss to them, they will be slaves to you, and you will have the guidance to dominate them. Now, show your obedience, and use the crop on their asses, leaving at least three marks."

Miss moved to the back, letting four strips on each of her parent's asses, before just hitting them a few times. When the crop was angled, it hit where the stripes were, both parents jerking from the pain.

Mistress moved away, looking at her phone, so Miss moved to the front, tapping the erect nipples with the crop, her parents jerking at the sensation yet, as Miss was learning, not attempting to move to get out of range. She continued to flick the crop at various parts of their bodies, both showing arousal by the time Mistress walked back.

"Both parents will have arousal and be denied today. Take care of that."

Mistress walked away, leaving Miss to pick up a discarded silk stocking, placed it over her hand, and used it to rub against the skin. To Miss's surprise, it was her father who moaned first, who kept moving so the stocking stayed in range. Moving to her mother, it wasn't long before she was doing the same.

"Miss, go upstairs, get dressed, and return."

"Yes, Mistress."

Miss left the stocking behind, moving quickly to fulfill the command. When she returned, Mistress was talking softly into a microphone, Miss now aware at least one of the parents was being spoken to. Miss stood to the side, hearing Mistress tell what Miss presumed was dad, that since panties didn't like Mistress's present, Miss was giving him a replacement present.

With a motion, the tattooed man came over, removed the rings from dad's cock, and with a squeezed, had the cock small enough for a metal tube which was locked securely around the balls. Miss had to hand over the old key to Mistress and handed a new key for the new cage. Miss knelt to inspect it and how it worked. Dad would have to castrate himself to remove it. Mistress picked up another one, showing Miss where the battery was located and how she needed to make sure the battery operated or was replaced. Preferably when panties was in bondage and unable to stop Miss from putting it back on him.

Miss learned quickly, Mistress having her do the dominating of her own parents. Four months ago this wasn't a question, now it was an accepted reality for the family. Mistress would still summon them for a session, however the day-to-day domination was to be done by Miss. Between the two of them, it wouldn't be long before the parents would be allowed to change out the chastity belts, clean them and themselves and willingly lock themselves back into chastity. All without being allowed any orgasm.

When the parents were released, Miss had full usage of them. She had them kneel down, fingers interlaced behind their heads, and she removed the gags. Then she had the tattooed couple move forward, Miss telling the microphone for the kneeling slaves to start sucking and cleaning or there would be regret.

Watching her highly aroused parents, she nodded as she saw both lean forward to take in what was in front of them, in this case a cock for panties and a pussy for pus-pus. Partway through, just as the couple seemed ready to edge, Miss had them back up, switch positions, and after a few minutes to calm down, go back for more, this time panties having the pussy to lick and pus-pus to suck cock and lick the balls.

For twenty minutes the couple had to switch back and forth so Miss could see her parents suck and lick both sexes over and over. Mistress stood the side, nodding as her protégé kept all four on edge without any relief.

"Mistress, may the couple cum?"

"If Miss desires."

When the couple eagerly got into place, hoping for permission, Miss picked up both microphones, instructing her parents to suck and lick and when they got cum, make sure they swallowed and cleaned everything up. Mistress did not want a mess.

This time Miss didn't have the couple draw back but told them to cum if they felt like it. They released a month of pent-up orgasms, the parents getting a lot on the bondage hoods as the mouths searched out what cum and juice it could.

The couple were sent away, Miss removing the hoods, giving them both time to blink at the sudden light as the hood was peeled away. Miss pointed to the floor, telling them to clean their messes so they could clean the hoods before all that jism dried on the leather. No one, she stressed, was going to like it if they failed to do so.

Mom and dad immediately leaned to the floor, licking up any cum and pussy juice without any sign of hesitation. Miss took a belt, folded it in half, and used it on the raised asses, letting them know this was minor compared to the punishment if Mistress found any mess on the floor or if the leather was dried because pus-pus and panties deliberately took their time to enjoy their reward.

Mistress nudged the remotes to her, telling them how they operated, and Miss played with the buttons, the gentle vibration and then the shock as the chastity was reminding the slaves there was something to being punished or rewarded any time of any day. Miss used the shock a few more times as both parents looked desperately for any more signs on the floor before licking each other's faces and chests.

Then they were stood up, Mistress giving them all instructions how to clean the leather, so the hoods were clean, disinfected, and ready for the next usage. Then she had them kneel before them.

"I will still summon you when I want a session, you still have the same rules as before. Next to me is cunt, my slave, my possession. Other than that, she is Miss, who will dominate you both as she sees fit. If, and this is to your benefit, if you are obedient and respectful to Miss, Mistress will take that into consideration. If not, well, Mistress will make a slave wish they behaved."

Mistress looked at Miss.

"Spread your legs wide."

Miss did so, raising her dress above her waist to allow maximum spreading.

"Cunt, cum for Mistress."

Her body shook, vibrated quickly, as cunt came, its knees bending a bit. Afterwards, Mistress repeated the order, cunt gasping and moaning as it came a second time on command.

Mistress looked at the dazed teenager girl who barely was aware of anything other than the two great orgasms she was just allowed.

"If they did a good job, they can be rewarded with clean up."

Miss took a few deep breaths as she moved back and put her legs together.

"Panties and pus-pus have much to learn, but not bad for this time. Miss does expect improvement for next time."

"Yes, Miss. Thank you, Miss." Both echoed.

"Take your reward and clean Miss's juices off the floor."

"Thank you, Miss." Came the same echo.

They bent down, licking the basement floor for all they were worth. At some point, to them, this was an honor, a chance to worship Miss and accept her domination over them. They ignored all in their quest, not seeing Miss moving to Mistress or for Mistress to hug and kiss Miss. Repeatedly.

That was last fall. Now, Miss's first year at the college was over, summer here. Miss was taking two summer courses, two of the most difficult ones she had left. Then the second year would be easier with only three courses, three easy at least for her. It ensured Miss would graduate on time, allowing more time to serve Mistress.

The parents were totally obedient to Miss, eager to serve, eager to show respect and obedience to her. They still had twice a week session with Mistress while Miss usually spent a portion of the weekend with Mistress. The only one questioning anything was panties, who knew he spent time with rubbing his naked body against other naked men, who knew he sucked cock and balls on command, who even rubbed against men in woman's clothing. Panties big question was to Miss, asking when he was going to start wearing woman's clothing since Miss referred to panties as a cock whore. Miss would only smile but ignored the question, leaving panties not sure if that was a good sign or not for him, that his daughter would ignore his curiosity.

Her sessions were still as cunt slave as well as Miss, depending on Mistress's mood. She even was allowed to spend the night at Mistress's house, although it was usually in bondage and alone, although at Christmas time, after pus-pus and panties gave Mistress signed slave contracts, Mistress took Beth to bed, making love as lovers rather than as dominate and submissive. Beth's present was for Mistress to take the virginity of all three of Beth's holes. Beth loved her present.

The teen loved being Beth for Mistress, enjoyed being Miss around Mistress, and adored being cunt for Mistress. It was a life she wanted, a life she desired over everything.

Mistress sat in a chair, looking at a framed picture of Miss in a latex cat suit, only her eyes and her bright red lips showing from the mask, Miss holding a cat o'nine tales in a normal pose. Gail had taken it during one of Miss's visits to dominate a client, this one being an older man who loved cat woman comics and movies. The client paid good money for real life activity, Beth providing it on instinct to the point the client only wanted Beth to force him into submission.

Mistress inherited the talent to dominate from her grandmother, the eyes sparking with life until adjusted to look dead, no life in them. Grandmother was never sure how it worked, but if someone stared into the dead eyes, and the grandmother focused, she could offer suggestions the other person would take to heart. She discovered her granddaughter inherited the trait, trained her in its usage and Mistress was born.

She started out with a wealthy man, moved on to a wealthier couple, moved on further until she had enough wealthy people wanting to submit she never needed to have monetary worries. Then she got bored, buying a house, and trying to live like a normal person.

That lasted until she moved in, a neighbor girl walking by, appraising the items in the garage before looking into the dead eyes. At that point the girl admitted to stealing for a thrill in life, only looking to see what she could steal from the new neighbor. Mistress suggested they never met, that Beth would consider the car gone the next morning and come over to steal. It wasn't hard since Beth planned on it anyway.

It was even easier when confronted by the gun, to stare at the teen with the suggestion she didn't want to be shot, thus the choice to submit was more viable to her. The teen faced the woman with the gun, the teen not even aware she stared at the dead eyes, listening to suggestions over and over for ten minutes. The end result was the teen thief stripping, kneeling, and ready to submit.

Mistress gazed at the photo on the wall, aware the latex catsuit hid a personality Mistress found intriguing. Beth now got her thrills serving Mistress as cunt, a devout slave whose universe revolved around Mistress. That the slave could switch to Miss in only a few seconds, becoming dominate and learning how to gauge a slave's reaction to what she did was a plus.

That Beth was open to loving Mistress was an even bigger plus, for this was the first time Mistress didn't have to suggest the act, she simply did so, Beth eager to please and romance Mistress all on her own.

Beth's worries about serving while around her parents was solved when Mistress met first the dad and then the mom, both gazing into the dead eyes, both agreeing with the suggestions offered. Now both served their daughter for Mistress had little use for them as slaves. She had enough slaves to adore her.

Looking at the picture again, sipping from her glass, Mistress smiled. Beth was more than a slave, dominate, lover. Beth was loyal, happy to have Mistress happy, even making Mistress laugh with Beth's antics, the reason Beth did the antics.

Beth was next door, arousing her parents while again denying them an orgasm, the normal for them at this point. Mistress sighed, got up and walked downstairs where a power couple were half bound, trying to whip each other with belts, trying to win so they could be allowed a reward. Neither knew what the reward was, but both were eager to earn it.

Mistress sighed. If it wasn't for the wealth and influence these two offered, Mistress wouldn't take the time. She'd simply turn them over to Miss.

Then again, Miss might like that idea. Mistress would retain the wealth and influence, Miss could dominate for Mistress's pleasure.

Sounded like a good birthday present for soon to be nineteen year old.