Tia’s Bucket List Ch. 01

Story Info
Tia writes a clarification about her entry into worklife.
21k words
4.67
16.9k
29

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 05/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,330 Followers

Tia's Bucket List Ch. 01

---Premise---

This story provides a complement to Holly's Sales Training, telling the events from Tia's point of view. However, it's not a mere recap, but focuses on Tia's own experiences, some of which parallel her best friend's adventures. The story is written in a traditional style and doesn't use informal speech. It's about male dominance and female submission with a focus on erotic humiliation, exhibitionism, and rough sex.

Always keep in mind that it's a fantasy set in a heightened reality with over-the-top characters. Therefore, it shouldn't be taken too seriously and should never be extrapolated to real life. Instead, it's supposed to be an ironic play on clichés. Individual statements and actions of characters in the story aren't meant as generalizations for groups of people. Always remember to keep it safe, sane, and consensual in real life.

---The Breastie and the Blog---

Theme: College cutie testing the waters!

Basics: This is a NSFW blog with adult content, so it's 18+ only (if you're under, please politely fuck off until you're at least 18). None of the pictures are mine unless otherwise stated. All the stories are mine and told from my perspective (so if you're looking for an objective description fuck off, too).

Personal info: I'm a 21-year-old female with blonde hair and big bust (5'2", 105lbs, 32DD-22-34). I'm a sophomore fashion design major currently taking a semester off to work at a clothing brand. Beyond gaining work experience, I'm using the practical term to do all the crazy, wild, daring, and impulsive things I've never done before. And this is the place where I write about it.

---Tia tells it like it is---

Hello everyone! This is Tia! Editor-in-chief for the 'Breastie Blog'. You like the name, don't you? So don't worry! I'll explain the reason for the title later. First, let's get the basics down. Some of you folks may already know me as a character and contributor to the 'Trés Chic Tales'. That's my best friend's blog. She's called Holly and you may have heard of her. I hope a lot of her fans will follow me here because I got some shocking stuff to tell you. I can guarantee that it will give you a whole new way perspective on things.

So why am I doing all this? Holly started her blog to cover the latest fashion fads and talk about her evolution as a designer. She reblogged stylish pictures to show what's hot and what's not. She also reported on her personal experiences in the fashion world and beyond. But there was increasing criticism that the areas of urban lifestyle and high fashion were getting conflated. Allegedly, she was too often concerned with philosophizing about her choices in life and psychoanalyzing her own experiences instead of keeping her fans updated on the latest fashion trends. Some followers complained that her reports were too emotional, while others were annoyed by the informal language. As you see, you can never please everyone!

And that's where I come in! My breastie blog offers an alternative. We all know that Holly is an unreliable narrator, so I need to clarify a few things. This is not about lyrical descriptions or fashion fads, it's all about my take on things. I'm using this space to report how I experienced the events. Since we both work at the same place, I caught most of it and got a good sense of what was going on. For me, however, the focus is on facts, hard-hitting and with gloves off. No glossing things over and no unnecessary jabbering! So, it's not just about Holly! That's the last thing we need, right? After all, this is still my blog! And that's why I'm focusing on my experiences during this time. I can tell you with certainty that it was anything but boring, neither for me nor for the people involved.

So, what exactly is this whole thing about? Both our blogs chronicle the time of a college semester. After our junior year, Holly and I took a semester off to work at a fashion store and get our first experience in the fashion industry. And that's where the similarities end! Unlike my bestie, I'm not focused on gaining professional experience. That's only secondary for me. First and foremost, I want to gain personal experience and live my best life. And that's what my blog is all about!

After all, college is about learning structure, and the rest of the time is spend boozing and screwing around, right? That's the classic preconception, isn't it? But it doesn't hold true these days. With exorbitant tuition fees and societal pressures, we - the young professionals of this world - are expected to be available to the workforce as quickly and efficiently as possible. Because of this, there's neither time nor freedom to let loose and try different things. So far, I've always been the good, eager student who studies hard and passes her exams with top grades. As a result, there was hardly any time for other activities during the first years of college. Yolo my ass!

And that's exactly what I want to change now. I plan to use this free semester to do all the wild, daring, and crazy things I've been missing out on. In my opinion, these experiences are crucial to find out what you like and what you don't. After all, you have to make mistakes to learn from them, right? And when do you ever get the opportunity to do just that? Certainly not later in your professional life! Then it's too late!

So, here's my big life plan! When I start my first job after graduation, I want to have gathered as much experiences as possible, so I have an accurate idea of myself and my future. Then the time has come for a committed relationship. That's when I want to settle down, build a nest, and do all that stuff. But now is the time to live it up! I can't wait to let loose and raise some hell! Time to enjoy life to the fullest! This is the perfect moment to do it. I'm back in my hometown, but most of my friends have gone off to college all across the country. Other than Holly, I barely know anyone of note around town. On campus, it would be a whole different story. I'd constantly be afraid of running into someone I knew. The fear of being judged would be a constant companion. In other words, it would be the opposite of freedom! So you see, it's a once in a lifetime opportunity. It's now or never!

And that brings us to the name of my blog? It's actually quite simple. Holly's growth wasn't limited to her professional life but extended to her personal life as well. As a result, she's now in a Dom-sub relationship. The two lovebirds have their own freaky thing going on. But hey, everybody got some secret kink, right? Anyway, they call it 'Taming of the Shrew' and it goes like this: Holly never seems to be able to settle down. So, she acts up until she's tamed by her Dom. And after a while, she finds a new way to rebel. That leads to a new taming and so on and so forth. You see, it never ends well! It just keeps building up in an endless circle of doom. So, you'd better stay out of it! But somehow, I got caught in the middle, even though I never intended to get involved. So, Holly's Daddy Dom - in his all-too friendly way - decided to call me Breastie. I'm her best friend and I got what she's missing: big natural breasts. And that's where the pun comes from!

OK! Let's get down to business! Who am I and what has happened during my practical term? My name is Theresa Blake, although everyone calls me Tia. I'm 21 years old and a fashion design major with a minor in journalism. My best friend is a fellow student of mine. Her name is Holly DeLuca and she's the same age as me. We've been friends since elementary school and have gone through all of our classes together. So, it's safe to say that we got a lot of shared memories.

After our junior year in college, it was time to complete the mandatory internship. Unfortunately, a practical term in the fashion capitals of this world was out of the question for both of us. We simply couldn't afford it financially. Internships are traditionally unpaid, even though the costs of housing and living have risen in recent years. Neither Holly nor I were born with a silver spoon in our mouths. Instead, we come from humble beginnings. Our working-class background means that nothing's ever given to us! We have to work for everything ourselves!

So, what are young professionals supposed to do? Good question! In the end, we decided to turn an obstacle into an opportunity and took a semester off. Instead of an unpaid internship, we looked for a job at a fashion label. At least, that's paid, which is a huge plus! To be honest, though, there are several pros and cons to it. On the one hand, we don't just observe from the sidelines but pitch in ourselves, gaining a lot more practical experience in the process. On the other hand, we have to take on any task that's given to us. There's no special treatment for the co-eds! And certainly, no kid gloves!

Despite the salary, it's still not enough to live in the national fashion capitals, which is a real shame! After all, it would have been dope to experience the hustle and bustle of a big city. The anonymity would have been a great advantage for my personal project. But that's only feasible for rich kids and remains a dream for us working-class girls. That's why we ended up in our hometown. This semester, we're living back at our parents' home because it's the easiest way to save on rent.

OK, folks, you don't need to tell me! I realize we're fulfilling every stereotype of Millennials living in their parents' basement. But hey, those are classic clichés, nothing more! They definitely don't apply to us. At the end of the day, you have to be practical. Simple as that! Life's no bed of roses!

Anyway, I don't really care what other people think of me. It's my life and I have to be happy with my choices. In that respect, Holly's completely different. In my opinion, she cares way too much about what others think because it affects her actions. Keeping up appearances is everything to her, and so she bends over backwards to please everyone else. I think she's low-key ashamed of her working-class background, so she tries to hide it by acting all bougie and extravagant. By contrast, I'm more of a free spirit who likes to push the envelope!

Unfortunately, the whole thing has its downsides. Returning home also means returning to traditional family life. It's pretty clear that Holly's struggling with this. Her parents divorced a few years ago, so she lives with her mother now. There was a lot of friction and fighting between them in high school, and that hasn't changed much. For me, my high school years were pretty relaxed. I got along relatively well with my parents, because I was the good girl and nice cheerleader back then. Of course, that's different now! And my parents don't like it one bit. They're super conservative and have no use for fashion or alternative lifestyles. That's why the situation at home is real tense at the moment.

OK, enough with the family business! I know this is the internet! So, you're not really interested in my background. You want to know everything about my appearance. Fine! Here you go! I'm 5'2" and weigh about 105lbs. Other than that, I'm more of a Nordic type, so I got the classic combination of blond hair and sky-blue eyes. My hair goes all the way down past my shoulders. It's straight and gets slightly wavy at the tips. So far, so beautiful! But here's the most important part! An ex-boyfriend used to say that my true treasure was my breasts. He loved watching me fill out a bra with my big boobs, the soft titty flesh spilling over the bra cups and jiggling with every movement. And not just him! I've never met a man who didn't stare at my 32DDs in total fascination. I'm not here to brag, but it's safe to say that I got a pair of droolworthy doozies!

As you can see, I can't complain about my appearance. It may not be politically correct, but it's the truth! My looks have given me quite a few advantages and bailed me out of sticky situations more times than I can count. I'd be lying if I denied that I get away with murder when dealing with men. The combination of blond hair and big tits is simply unbeatable, making every man's brain skip a beat.

Knowing you guys, you want to hear all about Holly's looks too, right? Well, she's pretty much the opposite of me. She's a little taller but not as voluptuous. She's 5'7", weighs about 115lbs, and has 32b-24-34 measurements. Yet, she has a slim and athletic build. Contrasting my Nordic type, she got Italian genes with olive skin and straight black hair that reaches halfway down her back. One particularly striking feature is her eyes, which are an electric shade of icy blue. Some people actually call them Husky eyes. In any case, they are stunning, especially in combination with her dark complexion and black hair. And here's another thing: if I have big boobs, she's got a big butt. She has a real bubble booty that is super round and ultra-curvy. If you need a template for the term pawg (phat ass white girl), then Holly it is!

Long story short, we complement each other very well. And that's not only true for our looks, but also for our characters. Holly definitely got a temper. She's hot-blooded and feisty, but also passionate and determined. When she feels treated unfairly, she goes ballistic. My bestie doesn't let anyone tell her what to do, especially not any pick-up artists or macho players. I, on the other hand, am a completely different type, because I'm more of a social butterfly. I'm not only confident and energetic, but also lively and bubbly. You could say hot and full of fun. And yet, it's not intentional or a special effort on my part, it just happens. I guess you could call me a natural born networker.

But beware! I may be bubbly and quirky, but that doesn't mean I'm a bimbo. Absolutely not! I'm neither stupid nor ditzy. And anyone who thinks that will come to regret it. Anyway, it's safe to say that Holly and I are a killer combination. That's why she always calls us: the buzzerfly and the passionista!

---Tia gets to know professional life ---

All right, enough with the talk about appearances. Back to business! Like I said, Holly and I got a job at a local fashion label called Vonderstone. It produces men's and women's clothing and caters mainly to the 25+ demographic. It's not exactly high fashion, but rather ready-to-wear clothing. Since we were hired as regular employees rather than interns, we didn't start in the design department. Instead, we had to begin our working life at the lowest level. After all, we had no degree and no other experience yet. So, for starters, we're saleswomen in a Vonderstore. Fancy that!

The retail store is divided into two departments, each run by a floor manager. The right side of the shop is the men's department, which mainly offers leisurewear and casual chic. The left side is the women's department with a wide selection ranging from chic dresses to sporty clubwear. On the right side is a dressing room with changing cubicles strung like beads on a string. On the left side is the storage room. At the end of the sales area, you have to climb two steps to reach the cash register. Behind it, there's a small department for swimwear and accessories. To the left of the cash register is a locker room for employees and to the right is a small office for the store manager.

The store is located in a shopping mall that was once brand new and state of the art. But that was back in the 80s! A lot of time has passed since then, and the mall has fallen into despair. It's rundown and in dire need of renovation, which isn't happening any time soon because there's a new, modern shopping temple at the other end of town. The biggest problem, however, is the increase in online shopping, which is causing customers numbers to shrink, so more and more stores are closing left and right. This state applies not only to the mall but also to our hometown as a whole. It's a nice little town that has been hit hard by the recession. As a result, the disparity between the boroughs has grown significantly. These days, most neighborhoods are rather shabby and dreary, as there are hardly any jobs. In response, the local high society has secluded itself to a few small areas with their gated communities clustered around an exclusive country club and golf course.

That's the context in which our work at Vonderstone began. And to be perfectly honest, Holly was much more excited than I was. She saw it as a chance to showcase her skills and make a name as a fierce fashionista. My anticipation, on the other hand, was more subdued. While my bestie's all about fashion design, I'm less clear about my future. That's why I'm minoring in journalism. I'm still undecided about what I want to do after college. Report on the fashion industry or design fashion clothes. Accordingly, this blog is something of a test run. I'm dipping my toes into investigative journalism to see where it takes me.

Anyway, on our first day we already experienced the first bummer. The sales assistants have to wear a work uniform that's the opposite of fancy or chic. For us salesgirls it consists of a dark green camisole top and a pair of black leggings. As you see, nothing special! While I quickly came to terms with this part of the job, it completely went against Holly's fashion sensibilities. It actually keeps bugging her to this day! After all, she sees herself as a fierce fashionista! Back then, however, we were in no position to change it.

Overall, the first few weeks on the job weren't all it's cracked up to be. We spent most of the time learning the ropes and gaining initial sales experience. The actual work, however, was anything but spectacular because it was all about making sales. When there were no customers in the store, us salesgirls took care of simple tasks like stocking the shelves or labeling prices. In short, it was pretty boring!

---Tia gets to know her boss---

After two weeks, Holly and I had settled into a routine. But then everything changed. The floor manager came back from his vacation, so we met our direct supervisor for the first time. And boy, what an introduction it was!

His name is Matt Jacobs, or Matty-the-frattie. And his nickname says it all. He's not much older than us, I'm guessing mid-twenties, which is pretty young for his leadership position. He's definitely good looking, and he knows it. However, the overall impression is marred by the fact that he's a total fratboy. So, he's got that arrogant, cocky macho thing going on. It's a cliché, but in this case, it completes the picture. Not only does he act the part, but he also looks like a model for Greek chic. When he arrived in the store, he was wearing a pink shirt with a popped collar! And the rest of his clothes made him look like a walking billboard, as he wore all the brands that are currently en vogue. Individuality's something else!

On his first day back at work, he showed up late and strutted around the store like a peacock. I found it quite amusing because it was so absurd. But he really struck a nerve with Holly since she can't stand these macho types. And that's where her temper comes into play because my bestie got a real problem hiding her resentment. And so, her displeasure showed.

"Oh man, is it still a walk of shame if you look that good?" Matt greeted all salespersons as if he was making a triumphant return.

What an introduction! Holly and I couldn't help but look at each other and roll our eyes in unison. But the young dude didn't stop there. Quite the opposite! He was only getting started as he bragged about his vacation all day long.

"That beach break was legit! Total killer for getting laid!" He explained to us as if we were his fratpals. "All-inclusive my ass! More like, all ancient as dirt! That one blonde coug totally wouldn't put out. Fucking skank!"

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,330 Followers