Beth Phenoix Submits

Story Info
Beth Phenoix take part in a gang bang.
2.5k words
4.39
11.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is just fan fiction and the work are a figment of my imagination. All the sex is consensual and is just for fun, and do not intend to promote harassment of any kind. I do not owe WWE or its characters.)

*

Beth Phoenix has always been a badass. She was one of the most dangerous and feared diva in the locker room, and she had been an alpha all her life. The day she walked into the diva's locker room, she took the then alpha's of WWEs, over her knees and had brutally spanked and butt fucked them in every position possible.

It was very erotic and scary for all the divas to see as a rookie just totally outclassed the legends. She then demanded submission from all the divas, and divas as brutal as lita, trish and victoria found themselves kneeling in front of her as they feared this muscular woman. She had ruled over the divas for six years.

All that changed one day, when tiny petite Aj lee and her girlfriend managed had taken advantage of Beth's foot fetish and then proceeded to somehow take Beth's anal cheery but also butt fuck her to total submission. She made Beth bend over in the middle of the locker room and give up her crown like a true broken bitch. She even had kaitlyn and herself, double team, this former top in front of all her bitches to solidify that she was now the alpha of WWE.

The worse part for Beth was that she had enjoyed the process throughout, from the moment she was asked to sit on a shocked kaitlyn's strapon to the moment when all her bitches and friends were openly mocking her as she had taken two dicks in her backside. She had tasted her own medicine in front of her people.

This was the last that anyone saw of Beth for months; the woman who was on every show and dominated some other bitch each Monday night was nowhere to be seen. It all changed on the night following Hell in a Cell when Beth had mysteriously decided to show up to the locker room, and the surprising part was Aj or Kaitlyn was nowhere to be found.

But this was the Beth that everyone was used to see; she felt like a shell of her former self. She had kept her eyes down to the ground the whole time and was wearing a skimpy top and skirt that was several sizes too small. It was also clear that she had no underwear on and looked like a cheap hooker. It was clear to anyone who saw her that she was still very much under the control of Aj lee and maybe was now nothing more than a butt bitch, yet no one had dared to approach her as if everyone believed that this was all a prank.

The Bella twins saw this scene unfold from the corner of the room; it was Nikki Bella who decided to get started and walked across to the room and gave a massive slap to Beth's backside. This caused the entire room to gasp at once, especially as the Bella's were at the bottom of the food chain in WWE. What was even shocking to everyone that not only had Beth not moved a muscle, she just moaned at getting spanked like a bitch.

Everyone did not know that the Bella's were secretly friends with Kaitlyn and had bottomed for Aj lee in private ever since she became a top. Both these things combined got them in the good books of the alpha female of WWE, and it was Nikki suggested that to show how powerful Aj is in breaking a person truly, she should let Nikki and Brie dominate Beth in the locker room. While Aj was not too keen on this idea, it sure seemed like the ultimate low of Beth and considering kaitlyn's request, she could approve of the proposal.

Beth was in a literal hell and was dreading the idea that her bitches and that too, the Bella's were going to top her in front of everyone, but she remembered what Aj had said to her, if she does not do as she was told, Aj would never make sweet love to her backside ever again. She hated the fact that she had been broken so bad where even the thought of losing Aj's cock had made her accept such a humiliating task. She knew she would gang banged one day, but Nikki Bella did it was an actual low point.

Nikki loved the fact that she would top the woman who took her anal cherry, but she wanted to make this moment a bit longer before that. She then ordered her bitch to get over her knee so that she can give a proper spanking. This visual shocked everyone as someone as powerful as Beth just complied, and Nikki was no rookie. She dished out a legendary spanking.

The sound of smack, smack, smack were followed Beth's cries and moans and her begging for mercy. Sadly, for her, Nikki asked her sister to do the same, and the other Bella was just as bad and had spanked her thoroughly.

At this moment, some of the divas have their phones out, capturing images of Beth's sore ass as the Bella's went to get their separate strapons from their bags. Some were even openly laughing and commenting until now, including Beth's bitches like victoria and kelly kelly.

Nikki came back to Beth and had slapped that fat ass hard. She then ordered Beth to worship the Bella twins' feet, and the once-proud top moved from toe to toe between her two mistresses. People like Eve openly recorded this, and the laughter didn't seem to go away any time soon.

Beth had discovered her love for women's feet in the past three months thanks to Aj and had put on a show for every woman there. She still wanted to turn the tables on these worthless bitches, but Aj's words kept her in her place, at the feet of the Bella twins.

Nikki has enough of this and decided to start the real show for everyone. She kneeled behind Beth on the floor and was hammering her cock into the depths of her ass. brie knelt on the opposite side and was feeding Beth her fat dick. Barely any time had passed before Beth was moaning loudly in pleasure. Nikki started to shout about how she was breaking Beth pheonix and planned on doing the same to everyone else.

Nikki: "Let this be a lesson to all of you; this is what happens when you don't bow down to the Bella's. I fucked Beth pheonix and made her moan like a butt slut. I am a top and a top that all of you will be forced to accept. I'm better than all of you, and you all better learn to love it."

Everyone was too shocked to say anything at this point, and Beth's moans may have been satisfactory but made sure everyone now respects Nikki as a top in WWE. Brie was not too far behind and started to comment on Beth's body.

Brie: "Damn right, sis, today it is this fat disgusting slut, tomorrow it can be any one of you. The time of Bella's is here, and just like this fat cow, all of you will be forced to accept us your mistresses."

Beth was now slowly getting lost in her lust; her mind was playing tricks on her, and her body now more than ever needed a good fucking. She did not care that all her bitches could see her in such a state. Her rabid sexual needs were once again overshadowing the part of her that held rage and contempt for the other women in this room. Her eyes were already closing in ecstasy.

"OHHHHHHHH FUCK!, Beth cries of anal joy were being heard by everyone in the room. She was enjoying this humiliation so bad and was moaning loudly. She had already started to think of the Bellas as her mistresses, which was a new low for her. She was sure now that she was the biggest bottom in WWE as of now. She had gone from one of the greatest alphas in WWE history to such a whore that she needs two cocks to satisfy her. She was nothing but a butt slut now, and everyone knew that.

But this was not enough for the Bella's; they hated Beth and wanted to break her even worse. It was then that Nikki asked kelly kelly, the one bitch that Beth had tormented the most for years, to put on a strapon as Beth would pay for her crimes today. Both the twins took their cocks out of Beth's holes and asked her to focus on her new mistress for the night.

All eyes in the room were at Beth right now. Would she bottom to kelly kelly was the question in everyone's mind? Beth looked up to see Kelly wearing a 12-inch monster on her waist and a smirk on her face. Beth slowly crawled like a well-trained bitch and went to Kelly Kelly's feet without being asked started to plant some kisses on her toes. This caused everyone in the room to laugh collectively.

Kelly then knelt behind this scary woman and landed some hard smack on her already red ass. This caused Beth to cry out, which was like music to kelly's ears. After years of abuse, she was getting her revenge on this bitch. she then placed her cock behind Beth's ass and, in one swift motion, decided to put it inside her ass. Beth screamed at the moment, and this caused both the nella's to laugh out loud. The look on Beth's face was priceless, and the scene was captured on many camera's in the locker room.

Kelly could not believe her luck; the woman that had broken her once was now on all fours taking some dick like a complete butt slut. she had always resented Beth and her ego and was so satisfied to see her downfall. Even months ago, it was thrilling to see Beth get a taste of her own medicine, but to be able to dish out the punishment was something else. and god was this ass made for fucking; Kelly felt that this ass was meant to bottom and started to spank Beth from time to time which caused the mighty glamazon to scream like a butt slut.

Kelly Kelly: "Beth, how does it feel to be on the receiving end and man, what a fat ass you have been hiding? I believe everyone should get a piece of this ass; damn, I could spank you forever slut."

No one should have spoken to Beth like this ever, especially not her bitch, but once Aj lee had gotten her cherry, Beth had been turned into a shameless slut. So much so that she even begged for Kelly to increase the pace, making everyone laugh again, especially Kelly, who was now openly destroying her butt both from inside and outside.

Beth: "Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Drill my butt hole, mistress Kelly, I beg of you. Show me what it means to get fucked by a real woman, claim me, mistress."

Kelly increased the pace, but Beth's surprise came when the Bella's decided to join back in and made sure that Beth was a triple stuffed bitch. Beth was starting to cry and cum simultaneously, and much to everyone surprise, she seemed grateful for this treatment. It felt like such a natural place for the once scary glamazon. All three of her bitches had owned her in front of her other bitches, and all Beth could do was thank them for destroying her entirely. This caused the others to mock her, too, including her friends like victoria.

She repeatedly whimpered at their words, but she lowered her head in submission, causing Nikki to grin wickedly. It was clear to everyone in the diva's who the bottom bitch was in the WWE. Who exactly should be bending over for everyone soon in the future and the worst part was Beth knew it too and was looking forward to it. Beth came multiple times and then fell on the floor with her ass up in the air as the three divas stood beside her to look at the destruction they caused today. Kelly Kelly openly thanked them and even offered to clean their cocks as a sign of respect, which the Bella twins accepted.

Beth thought her humiliation was finally over, and she could now go back home, but she could not have been more wrong. It was in that broken state that she felt a hand on her ass that started to spank her much more brutally than anyone else. She heard gasps all around the room and turned around to see her best friend, Natalya spanking her ass in front of everyone.

As she screamed while lying there, she was confused and felt betrayed. It was then Natalya decided to speak up.

Natalya: "You stupid bitch, you horny bitch! You got beaten by a fucking tiny woman and have turned yourself into a slut. You have lost me all the power in WWE that I earned by kissing your ass in a second, and it's only fair that I get to spank this fat ass. Had I known you were so weak, I could have just broken you and took over the locker room as the alpha. You are just a slut."

This was too much even for Beth; she started crying openly like a young schoolgirl as this betrayal was too much for her too. She had been broken and beaten, but nothing hurts more than this betrayal. Beth was then surprised when Natalya stopped for a bit but was again shocked to see a strapon placed on her asshole and something that caused this once mighty top to whimper and cry like a butt slut.

Natalya had used all her strength to pound her best friends butt; in a way, this was very liberating also, as whenever they were alone, it had always been Beth who had dominated Natalya. Natalya worshipped Beth, and Beth had always treated her as a sidekick. She had once suggested to Beth that she should be the one in charge, and Beth got so offended that she not only destroyed her asshole but had forced her to bottom to maryse and eve. What then felt like a betrayal was now much clearer to Natalya; Beth was always an insecure bitch who knew she would be easy to break. Aj lee had not done invented a slut; she only brought out the part of Beth which was always there in her. Natalya enjoyed her time thoroughly as Beth came twice from getting butt fucked by her friend. By the end of the second round, Beth was so tired that she passed out buck naked in the middle of the room and was left there as all the divas clicked few photos of their former mistress as a souvenir for themselves. The time of Beth Phoenix, "The Ultimate Butt Slut", was starting.

THE END.