Beth Phoenix vs. Taeler Hendrix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LtLukas
LtLukas
80 Followers

"Go on then. If you can get away, I won't fuck that sweet ass of yours." She let me go, and I scrambled from her. My only thoughts were of getting out of the ring, away from Beth. But the powerful orgasm turned my legs to mush, and I only made it a few steps before Beth was upon me. She grabbed me with both hands, hauled me into the air, and then slammed my back down on her outstretched knee. I groaned with pain, but the blonde woman was merciless.

She stretched my back over her knee, putting me in a ton of pain. One of her hands was on my thigh, and the other was under my chin.

"Do you want to get fucked in the ass?" She demanded.

"No!" I grunted out through the pain.

"Say you want to get fucked in the ass." She commanded me.

The word no began to form on my lips, but the pain stopped it.

"I will let go of you..." She teased.

Beth had me. She totally had me. The stronger woman was stretching me intensely, and I felt as if I were going to be broken in half.

"I want to get fucked!" I finally said.

"Where?" She said, forcing me back harder.

"In the ass!" I yelled to my shame.

She let the hold go. "Not good enough." Beth flipped me over so my stomach was on her knee, and spanked me. "Who is the superior woman?"

"I don't..." before I could complete my sentence she spanked me harder.

"I said, who is the superior woman?" This time her tone made it clear what I was supposed to say.

"You are..." I grumbled.

She spanked me again, causing my ass to jiggle. "And who is a loser?"

"I am..." I mumbled.

Another spank. My ass was surely bright red now. "Louder."
"I am a loser!" I hollered. My pride was totally gone now.

She rubbed my ass where she had just spanked. "And who is going to fuck this big ass of yours?"

"You are, Beth." I produced.

"Good girl." She placed me on all fours and then crouched behind me. Her hands moved to my hips, and then with one powerful thrust, entered me.

It was not a fun experience. The pain was all too real, but the immense shame I felt was far worse. For other women, I was a terror of a wrestler, beating girls all up and down. But for Beth, I was nothing but a series of warm holes for her strap-on. I grunted with pain, and she grunted with exertion. The blonde woman grabbed my red hair and jerked hard, which coincided with stronger thrusts. Beth was using me like I was a whore, fucking me like her life depended on it. My tight little asshole was totally filled by the strap-on, and it hurt on multiple levels.

Beth then grabbed both my wrists and pulled, forcing me to go face down, ass up. As if the humiliation I was feeling could not have been worse. She fishhooked my mouth with two of her fingers, just to show how much power she had over me. My butt wiggled as the woman plowed me, eviscerating any last bit of dignity I had. It was a barbaric fucking, primal and intense. She did not just beat me. She owned me.

After the worst couple minutes of my life, she pulled out. "Where did that marker go?" She asked rhetorically, taking a second to look for it. "She thought she was going to sign a WWE contract. Isn't that precious?" Beth asked the people ringside. She kneeled behind me, and pawed my ass. "Now I am signing her." The blonde woman signed her name on my rear, signifying her total dominion over my body. Then she shoved the pen up my ass, which made my yelp.

The blonde woman was done. She walked away, and I heard her go. I was still in the ring, face down, ass up, pen in my ass, when I heard foot steps approaching.

"I don't think you are cut out for the WWE." Victoria stated.

LtLukas
LtLukas
80 Followers
12