Beth’s First Time

Story Info
Her plan to seduce her husband has a surprising outcome.
4.5k words
3.18
24.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SavannaT
SavannaT
29 Followers

Beth's First Time

Beth wasn't sure when the idea had entered her head but it leapt back out at her when she saw the black thong hanging amongst the tops. Someone had misplaced it for sure, it looked like someone's last minute decision to heed the sign that said "Turn Back Now" before exiting the dressing room with their bare ass exposed. They disappeared behind the door, perhaps on a dare and emerged the same person a moment later.

She told herself she was no different from such a woman. She wasn't the type to invite such attention. She was happily married and never counted herself different.

Well, with one exception.

Whether it was the color black, so different from the bright pastels her swimsuits always were or the thought of how wearing such a thing would expose her, it brought her back to making love to Glen with the lights off weeks before and a bold brush with fantasy. She was so utterly close to climax when one of the hands gripping the sheets slipped like an unexpected visitor back and her finger tip teased at the delicate rosebud of her ass and sent her body shuddering with release.

Glen said he had no idea what he did but he'd never seen her cum so hard in his life. He was too proud of himself and his gift as a lover for her to tell him it wasn't what he did, but her hand that sent her over the edge. That edge she had been dangling off of precariously for weeks now. An unspoken truth that tickled a part of her she thought most of her life should never be touched, let alone penetrated. It teased at some primal part of her, something the opposite of the woman she was told she was. It wasn't the way a proper lady would make love to her soulmate but the way a slave to one's desires was fucked by a stranger.

She eyed Glen across the store goggling the surfing equipment, unpursued dreams of a misplaced youth. She wondered if there was such a side to him. Such a secret. Perhaps even a selfish, malicious side that wished to take out on her body all of his unspoken desires. What she'd give to be hate fucked by that Glen, she thought, admiring his brawn from across the room. She had yet to find the key to unlock that version of her lover though. She could remember staring up into his eyes their first time and feeling heat bloom in places cold as he geysered into her. She'd never trusted anyone like Glen and never so much wanted strangely him to break that trust in one deliberate act of sexual deviance.

The part of her that moments later snuck the black garment back to the cashier and out to the car hid in plain sight as Glen returned empty handed but for a shirt with a kiteboard surfing across an orange horizon. He had ten or twelve such shirts by now. They existed in a sort of wardrobe purgatory for which none ever again saw the world of the living.

"Find anything...?" he smiled, placing the shirt on the counter in front of the cashier.

The tanned blonde girl behind the counter looked between the two of them, trying not to crack up.

"Maybe.." Beth smiled cheekily "Take me to the beach sometime and find out."

It upset Beth that it turned out to be almost three weeks later. Whether she undersold the mystery, he thought she was bluffing or he'd completely forgotten, time hadn't helped the itch fade from her mind or ache from her body. She'd spent too much of her free time admiring in the mirror with equal shock how the thong showed the roundness of her ass as no garment had before. Glen would either cum in his swimming trunks or scream at her to put something on. If the former, she could only imagine his reaction to the thought of taking her ass and if the latter, perhaps his contempt for flaunting her body in public would explode into a sexual fury at home.

Pulling in to park the car at the parking lot, she slipped on her sandals, grabbed her bag and towels and they descended the dunes onto the beach where to her unease a lot more people had staked out the sand.

This was gonna be a moment Glen would definitely never forget.

He'd failed to ask her when they laid at the blanket and sat down to admire the cerulean ocean why she was suddenly blushing. Thoughts were drifting through her head, moving with the ebb and flow of the tides. She saw herself on beach ahead of them, the light dancing over her skin, the warmth of the sun caressing parts forbidden. The blush bloomed hot behind her face as she stared ahead seeing what soon Glen would. Her skin tingled beneath her clothes as she sheepishly glanced back at Glen.

She wondered sometimes if he was somehow behind this. If he'd through sheer coyness orchestrated her descent into sin. Secretly even as she courted the sweetest gentleman she'd met she hoped for a day he would pull her strings the way he did in her own imagination. To show her the one side of himself he showed no one else. A selfish side. A pitiless and lustful side.

Beth held her breath as she slowly stood, her heart pounding as she lifted the rather plain green polo over her head, the cool salt air brushed her skin inciting gooseflesh. Her nipples puckered beneath the triangles of her top as the hem skirted over the swells of her breasts. Though not particularly buxom, the smaller than usual top displayed a tantalyzing even boisterous amount of "underboob" as the kids called it these days.

Her olive skin glowing against the amethyst linen, she lowered her arms, tossing away the shirt and moving her hands to unbutton her jean shorts. With a soft pop of brass and cotton, Beth bit into her lip, gripping it like a prayer against her heart, she slowly peeled the garment down her bare ass. It took time for Glen to register how little she was wearing, the wait doing things to her body she did not expect. Her skin prickled between the warm graze of the sun and the chilly caress of the wind, the sensations drifting beneath her skin made the slow reveal feel like she was a burlesque dancer performing for him.

Glen sighed like a man discovering his breath for the first time as the stonewashed linen drifted down to reveal the hills of her buttock naked beneath. The intake of air taking on a husky eagerness she did not know.

"Jesus...!" Glen spat, the swear sending a delightful shock of pleasure through her.

Beth smiled a minxish grin, the kind that made her feel a bit slutty. Her eyes turned to look back over her shoulder at her husband admiring the view.

Glen's face was a mixture of intrigue and something she could not read. She could see from the way he adjusted his legs it did have the desired effect. His cock stirring with life between his legs.

"You like?" Beth teased, dropping the denim shorts to her ankles and stepping out of them.

"...I'm speechless" Glen said blinking as though his eyes were deceiving him.

"Coming into the water...?"

"Umm.. " he smiled nervously, unsure of whether or not he should be enjoying the view so much "I think I'll just enjoy the view for now."

"Will you..?" Beth smirked, starting a slow saunter toward the rolling surf. She tried to appear unaware of how she must have looked or how alive she suddenly felt. Her heart was pounding fast, her senses prickling with the hint of desire.

There were other people and their voices teased at the strings suspending her in the moment, fraying the delicate braid of her composure. One in particular, a gruff wordless sigh of appeasement turned her head ever so slightly to her left.

For a half moment she almost thought she was seeing Glen out of the corner of her eye. Instead with a flirtacious flip of her hair, she realized she was gazing with longing back at a complete stranger.

The statuesque blonde man that sat in her husband's place wore an expression that on a man any less attractive made her skin crawl, oddly though his appraising gaze made her feel lightheaded, his eyes taking a particularly sumptuous sampling of her ass in the thong.

From this angle she could see Glen laying passively still on the blanket, an idea started to form in her head. Something mischievous that the longing looks of her admirer were emboldening her to indulge in.

Turning slowly Beth smirked back at the man who's admiring glare was boiling over into a leer. He had the sort of face that for its well chiseled shape, its lines and angles added up to a sort of self-assured cockiness that would have vexed her to no end in high school, the blonde jock who picked on her boyfriend while ogling her ass in gym class. A woman now with more adult sensibilities the coldness of the boy who had held onto his good looks well into his thirties held a strangely nostalgic charm. Whatever inner voice told her then that guys like this peaked in high school he had paid no mind to, sinew wove a tapestry beneath the forest of chest hair.

Ambling close to the handsome stranger, Beth feigned ignoring the blur resembling Glen at the corner of her eye. Conceit gleamed in the dark eyes of the man ogling her approach as she watched Glen squirm a little, his face too out of focus to see what was brewing. She suspected the tiniest bit of jealousy. A little bit of innocent flirtation wouldn't hurt, she thought, assuring herself it would instead stoke the fires for later. Seeing his wife like this, barely dressed, teasing a man she realized now could break Glen in half if he wanted to and what would or could he do to her..?

Beth did her best to stimy a quiver at the thought, regaining her composure before batting her eyelashes like a cartoon character at the man. She was sure she looked ridiculous, fake and uncomfortable but she pushed through it finding the feeling of his eyes on her body like a warm touch, the eyes that undressed her in gym shorts finding the woman time had ripened her into wearing barely anything at all.

"I like your outfit," he said, his voice husky, his grin turning wolfish.

"Really?" Beth smiled, surprising herself as she spun around, flashing her practically naked derriere at the man, even shaking it at him, the motion causing her flesh to shimmy sensually, the sight pulling a delighted utterance from the man.

Beth's face was red when it turned back to see the owner of the voice commending her. She was basking in his glare like something tropical under a sunlamp. If she hated him and men like him before she hated him even more now for how he was making her body feel. It was tingling on the edge of the same precipice she had been in teasing the puckered opening of her backdoor. If that passage teased at something wild and primal this man was that in physique, attitude and machismo. The kind of man that would bend her own in a closet and have his way with her like she was nothing but a cheap lay. Like a jock seeding the prom queen after coronation. The kind who even know was bringing out in her a warm tingling tension, who's eyes seemed to merge their minds in a singular libinous thought. The kind who's eyes tugged at the strings tying her top and bottom over her shoulders and hips. Who's glare like a glove over a hand slipped down into the grooves of her brain, into the seedier-sided gray matter and plunging her deep into fantasy.

Beth tried to slip free of the grip of these thoughts, the split between her body and mind leaving her feeling dizzy and a bit schizoid. Dampness was creeping up between her thighs, answering to the smoldering heat brought on by these thoughts. She knew soon she'd have to leave or her imagination all on its own would bring her shuddering to climax in front of this total stranger.

God, he'd love that, she thought to herself, realizing now he was eyeing not just how her bikini hugged her curves, barely containing her breasts and not at all her ass, but the ring twinkling on her finger. A new kink formed in his smile, as he turned his head less than subtlely to look back at Glen, no doubt shooting him a goading sneer.

Whatever look he gave back from that foggy place in her periphery it confirmed something that delighted the man with the bronzed skin, honey-blonde hair and perpetual cockiness. He knew this wasn't a game of Glen's design but Beth's own spontaneity. Jealousy flared up in Glen's face in the distilled ether of her imagination.

She'd have to leave soon. A part of her didn't want to though. She enjoyed watching the rise and fall of his broad chest, the way he seemed both calm but also to be holding back anticipation of his own. Would he have to bend this girl over in front of her husband and pop her cheating cherry?

She didn't know and wasn't sure how she felt about it. Whether she felt shame at the thought of being taken by this man, and if she did was it any stronger than the desire to experience what of this man so endowed him with conceit that it was permanently a feature of his face. She tried not to imagine his cock, but her eyes were drifting away from the smirk on his face and grazing down the taut knit of his muscles before they fell upon his swimming trunks and the sizable bulge between the yellow linen and his thigh.

Beth gulped, squeezing out a giggle before turning and as though she had said nothing at all to this man wandered back into the water. As the surf splashed up around her legs she became strangely aware of the motion of her hips and how her ass waved back at the land and toward the stranger as she descended into the tides.

Beth emerged from the ocean minutes later more than a little miffed that Glen hadn't the courage to walk past the stranger and join her. Worst still the chilly salt water had done nothing to dissipate the heat growing between her thighs. If the water hadn't already soaked her thong bottom her pussy would have. Still the way the sand plastered to her curves had left her skin tingling as though caressed by a sea of hands, fingertips drifting over her curves, in and out of its valleys, the foamy brine running in rivulets tantalizing her beneath her swimsuit.

Stepping out from the rolling tides, a part of her was relishing the feeling of the sun on her body in places it had never grazed. She relished the thrill it gave her seeing her tan lines peaking out where her bikini ran out of fabric, her breasts barely sunkissed where the flesh curved out from her body seemed to go on for an eternity before gathered together by the strings suspending the top, the place where her pelvis tapered down into her mons pubis barely covered by the thong all added up to a body that moving with boldness she hadn't known, each step out onto the sand and past leering eyes moving with a sultry elegance.

She wasn't sure if she was doing it for show anymore but she ambled past, her flare of her hips making her feel like she was performing on a catwalk. Glen's meekness beside their more brawny neighbor was having a strange effect on her. She was upset and at the moment her mind was adrift amongst the things she had been doing the past weeks to get herself off while he'd been away at work. How her fingers had turned to toys, how her soft teasing caresses had turned to low guttural moans when minutes after he'd left out the door she was shivering on her bed, slipping a small rubber cock past the muscles rimming her little back hole.

She had to know how it would feel. Not just being touched but being penetrated. Her body tightening something unraveled deep in her guts, the head of that cock finding a pressure point even Glen's cock had never touched. It gripped her, juices trickling down from her legs, a jolt of pleasure tore through her body as she collapsed, her pussy and ass contracting together as she wailed spent into her pillow.

She hadn't gotten the thought of that rubber cock out of her head since. If it was possible to fall in love with a piece of rubber that would be it. She'd have divorced Glen and married the thing and worshipped it with her ass. Instead it merely touched her on occasion like some phantom limb when she was out. Touching and teasing with the memory until she was sure she could still feel it, her nervous system remembering the pleasures it had taught her.

The thought made the spray of the public shower across her body recite the sensations anew. She was fighting the urge to let her hands wander her body, to run her hands beneath her top and over her breasts, under her thong and over her hungry sex. The only thing staying her hands was the hope some part of what Glen saw would draw him to the showers to find her, to take her and reassert his claim on her body. Perhaps even to claim her ass while he was at it.

More than stay her hands though it made the impulse to caress herself even harder to resist, her breasts felt heavy in the way they did when she was close to climaxing, her pussy tingled the way it did when she first unboxed the black implement she plunged through her asshole, hurtling her toward orgasm.

The hand that roped around her body brought her back to that tingle, a unexpected firmness to his touch told her what minutes before she could only speculate. Glen was angry. Very angry. That aggression was boiling his blood in places she couldn't wait to find her.

"Oh god, Glen.." Beth sighed, moving her hand to take his.

The hand drifting over her abdomen swiftly jerked from her grip, the palm seeking out her breast squeezed at the tender swell, his thumb grazing the taut gauge of her nipple through her fabric before his fingers slipped beneath it, capturing its bare firmness, filling her firm flesh with pain before it brightened into pleasure.

She knew he was angry but didn't realize he was this angry. He was hurting her and it was only charging her body more. When the other hand slipped over her hip, the fingers nipping at the string tying the thong over hip, Beth gulped.

Its happening, she thought, the blood rushing to her head.

"Do it.." she whispered, unsure whether she wanted him to hear.

The fingers pinching at the knot in the string toyed with it, she could feel the tips of his fingers already doing the same to her clit, its raised hot tumescence was begging for his touch.

Whether her prayer reached his ears or his patience had been dashed being so close to her body, his hands gripped the thong and tore it from her body, the sweep of the shower now cascading across her sex making her groan. Leaning her hands against the wall of the shower she resigned herself to what was coming. She was happy to be ravaged in daylight by this man. To be taken, to become little more than a sleeve for his cock.

She could feel him breath down her neck, his eyes ogling her bare ass, she stammered as he brough his hand down to her buttock, the collision causing the meaty flesh to shake, the skin burn.

"Uggh.." she groaned, it felt strangely satisfying. Punish me master, she wanted to say.

"You like that don't you...?" a voice said.

Beth quivered. It was not Glen.

Motionless, a voice screamed in her head as the man behind her brought his open palm down on her bare ass again. Pain exploded from her flesh again, before her body could conjure pleasure from his needling touch the hand came down again. And again. And again.

Beth balled her fists on the wall, her heart sinking. It still felt good. In fact, now it felt utterly incredible. Still, the pain burned bright on the surface. She fought back tears as the hand rained down on her, the shake of her flesh causing her thighs to rub together and reverberate through the folds of her sex.

He seemed aware of it too, the sound of his snickering bringing back to her the cocky smile of that muscled adonis on the beach. The sound of her sighs were melding together, their amalgam melting into a long needful moan more with every snap of his hand at her round ass. If he had stopped it would drive her mad and suddenly, he stopped.

A wordless groan fought its way out of her throat. Her pussy was aching as never before but he was watching her, glaring down and seeing how she was throwing her ass back into his hand, humping back at it.

SavannaT
SavannaT
29 Followers
12