All Comments on 'Beth’s First Time'

by SavannaT

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Jaydean409Jaydean4094 months ago

OMG, so hot!! We need more of her slutty adventures!!!

lc69hunterlc69hunter4 months ago

Good story. Could have been a better story, except for the disrespect of her husband, and the lack of conversation between her and hubby

deadonedeadone4 months ago

So besides money why is she with Glen whom she does not respect or love?

From the beginning, she discounted and disrespected him, his body even his lovemaking.

So why is she there except for money?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Descent into madness. It won't end well for her.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Too much “creative writing” made this very difficult to read. Definitely takes away from the story.

SouthdownSouthdown4 months ago

Poor, unexciting and,I suspect totally self indulgent YOU are not fit for a relationship stay away from one or leave the one you have and get a rubber one!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well done writer you tagged the the story "cuckold" which means I don't need to read the story just vote 1☆

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not a loving wife. Just another cuck story from someone with a problem they cant handle. Hope their hand isn't too sore allthe time.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer4 months ago

Sorry but what a load of fantasy shit! No husband would act this way. Seeing his sexy wife in a hot black bikini and refusing to walk down to the water's edge at the beach, simply would not happen. He would be amazed and overjoyed, going by his "gasp". But for his wife to turn into a teasing slut in the space of 10 meters, teasing some big tall, blonde guy... ridiculous. Either her husband would get up and join her or... he might even begin packing up his towel etc if he saw her continue to obviously tempt the blonde guy. Ready to leave, I mean. Let the slut find her own way home, while he begins preparation for a divorce for the blatent disrespect. But when she teased to blonde again after the beach, on her way to the showers, husband would have been watching.

He would see the blonde guy follow you to the PUBLIC showers and either go over to her or finally leave, if she's that blatant.

All that crap about this complete stranger entering the showers, then fondling and fucking her anally, surrounded by other people, is so buried in stupid fantasy as to be ridiculous.

katibkatib4 months ago

Someone has already espressed my criticism: too much "creative" writing for effect and therefore story line suffers.

FaceForRadioFaceForRadio4 months ago

A ONE for now; could go higher if there is a Part 2 with Glen either killing the interloper or leaving her stranded with no cards or cash and he heads home to get the divorce going.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The hoeflation bill will need to be paid at some stage. Divorce, STD’s, Mudshark pregnancy. Yep, all starts out fine but always ends in tears.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hey anonymous, if you admit to not reading it why did you bother to comment? Now that doesn’t make any sense.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous694 months ago

Nothing new , could be cut and pasted from 100s of stories. Your wife character really doesn’t like or respect her husband. Your husband character makes no sense and to mix it all together you have to make wife into an instant slut. Really? Just dumb

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nope... just a cheating slut who totally disrespected the husband she supposedly loved...

...IN PUBLIC !

fishgetterfishgetter4 months ago

This has to be the imagination of the wife? It is a tale with hardly any connection to real life. Not a bad story, just jumbled far too much to be believed.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yuck, just plain yuck. I truly hope this isn't how all women think.

HotJimHotJim4 months ago

Very well written with very vivid detailed imagery. Her emotion and torment between her perceived self and her carnal desires are well drawn. Ignore Mr. macho LenardSpencer and the others who are incapable of discerning the fiction and fantasy of porn from real life. You have excellent writing skills. I'm looking forward to more of your work.

joemmmjoemmm3 months ago

Great story Savanna! The imagery in Beth's mind (yours actually) is riveting and erotic. The needs you have and the way you handle getting what you need is fantastic.

thanks for sharing this.

GreylagGreylag3 months ago

Exceptional use of vocabulary! The picture you have painted is so vivid….thank you

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Could have been a good story, but really lousy ending. As far as the writing goes, very tortured sentence structures made it almost unreadable. Nearly quit after the first few paragraphs with the stupid attempts at artistic writing or whatever you were doing. Just a distraction, not good writing..

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow, that was just really bad. Who gave you these warped ideas on how to write? You may be following somebody's idea of what's cool and edgy and hip, but it comes across as just ignorant and inane. You need to get an editor or someone who you respect that you can listen to when they advise you that you're going off the rails.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous