Beth’s First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could actually hear him grinning, his amusement wringing out the noise of glee from the corner of his kinked lips.

The long maddening pause was preluding something. What she didn't know until she felt his finger wind its way up into her ass and press at the puckered hole.

"You want me up here, don't you..?" he snickered.

His finger wasn't just rimming the taut muscle, it was pressing at its center, pleading for entrance and it was making her pussy clench with the knot in her guts. Warmth was blossoming between her thighs, her dewy interior constricting, closing like a fist to find itself empty. Though it pleaded to be filled, she had something else in mind. Something else her body needed.

"Say it.." he said, his fingertip just barely dipping into the needful little hole.

"Don't make me...!" she heard her voice almost unsure of where it was coming, guilt perhaps, the thought of Glen drifting through her head.

Fuck him, she thought, the words almost stumbling out of her. She needed relief. She needed it now.

"Fuck my ass..!" she screamed, the words sending the finger plunging into her, past the muscled ring, the digit grazing nerves she'd needed Glen to touch, parts of her body he'd wanted him to invade, the submergence turning the dip of his finger into the shuttling of a piston. Bracing herself against the wall the plumb of the appendage moving through her was filling her with feelings even the rubber cock could not. It was moving apart from her hand, it and he had a will of their own.

Gulping the air Beth fought the urge to howl as he moved in and out of her body, the finger teasing the taut passage just beyond the puckered entrance. She needed him deeper, the thought throwing her a glance back over her shoulder at the man.

"Please...your cock! Fuck me with your cock!" she pleaded.

The stranger smiled, taking barely a moment to drop his trunks, he spread her ass apart and thrust into her.

"Ahhhhhhhh...!" she groaned, the lunge of his body through hers sending him deep into forbidden depths.

"You like that slut? he sneered, basking in how her virgin hole gripped him.

She was basking in his words. She'd never been called such a thing in her life. She loved how dirty it made her feel, how vulnerable and solitary of purpose.

Withdrawing a little he plunged right back in, sawing through her very core, the motion rifled pain through her soft flesh. She could feel her insides yielding to his press, her silken interior giving in, its surrender hitting nerves she didn't know she had. It was a part of her body she could feel in every ounce of her being he was not meant to be fucking her and yet the way her flesh responded to this invasion was loosening a knot just inches from where his cock was hitting her. Someplace between her pussy and asshole a tension was growing, an incredible pressure nearing relief more with every thrust of his cock into her.

She tried to not think about what was really happening for a moment, to let the feelings drift over her and spear through her as she stretched herself against the shower wall, a slave to the cock conquering her. Instead she could feel even in this unfamiliar place how much larger he was than Glen, the way his eagerness and brazening made him move nothing like her loving husband, that there was not mere affection deciding the pace but pitiless desire. He wasn't making love to her but fucking her.

Hard.

Inside the tension was growing greater and his thrusts faster, the thud of the head of his cock against parts unknown to her sending off ripples that shook her from the inside out, her ass slapping against his pelvis and its clap erotic beyond belief. Each thrust seemed deeper and more eager than the last. She could feel his heart racing though the veins pumping blood into his cock, lust engorging the organ that was breaking her ass in.

Faster. Harder. She felt the slap of his balls against the lips of her pussy as he jabbed deep into her. She felt their weight, the cum churning inside him. The thought of his cock flooding her ass sent her shuddering, and then as suddenly as thought arrived, he groaned, the head flared and he shoved deep, his appendage balming her body in his seed.

A long deep moan escaped Beth's lips as they came together, her body collapsing against the wall beside her. She sighed, tears rolling down her cheeks as the motion slipped his cock out of her ass.

Above her the stranger smiled down, the look on his now red face, having felt the grip of her virgin ass around his cock made her giddy. She knew she should've felt guilty but she felt awakened. She felt new. She felt like the woman she'd always known herself to be.

"Thank..thank you," she said, realizing this would not be the last time with him or any other man.

She would need this now and hope every day she'd see him again.

12