Beth Seduces Daddy Ch. 01

Story Info
Beth is introduced to sex by her girlfriend.
9.6k words
4.48
38.8k
67

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fran_V
Fran_V
128 Followers

Beth Seduces Daddy is an 11-chapter story, in which Beth learns about sex from her friend Kathy, and then decides that her Daddy needs some loving. Chapters 1-5 are from Beth's point of view. Chapters 6-11 are from her daddy's point of view, including thoughts he had about Beth before the events in chapter 1, and further action after the events in chapter 5.

BETH'S STORY - PART 1

SCENE 1 - Kathy Shows Me Something

"What do you mean, touch myself?" I asked Kathy.

My friend Kathy had asked me if I touch myself, and I didn't know what she meant. She was sleeping over for the night, and we had been talking in my room after dinner.

I'm Beth, and I'm a bit sheltered about things. When my mum was alive, she never really talked about things, especially my body. I was terrified when I got my first period at ten. I thought I was bleeding to death!

Mum was all flustered and made a pretty bad job of telling me what menstruation was, let alone anything sexual. I had to Google it to find out. I'm eighteen now, and I'm embarrassed that I'm still shy about my body, boys and whatever.

Kathy is nineteen, and she's not shy at all. She has boys hanging all over her.

"You know, finger your nipples and pussy," Kathy said.

I was confused and maybe a bit shocked. I knew that pussy was a word for vagina, but aside from drying it off after a shower and using tampons, I never touched it.

"No, why would I do that?" I said.

"Because it feels great!" Kathy blurted.

I was shocked. I had always thought of my vagina as a kind of dirty place, a place to cover up as much as possible. I just looked at Kathy and couldn't think of anything to say.

"Wow you really don't know, do you? Want me to show you?" asked Kathy.

Now my mind was reeling. First, she talks about touching, and now she wants to show me. I wasn't sure what she meant. I still couldn't say anything.

"Well if you aren't saying no, I'll take that as a yes," she said with a smile. She stood up from the bed and started taking off her blouse. She slowly unbuttoned each button as she looked at me with a big grin.

I just looked in shock as I saw her body come into view. When she had them all undone, she slipped the blouse off and let it fall on the floor. I saw her breasts in her bra and felt a small tingle run through me. Was she going to get naked?

She started running her fingers around her stomach, then up and down, finally running over her bra. Her breasts are bigger than mine. I have tiny breasts, even though they started growing early. I don't think they'll get bigger now.

Her fingers circled around on her breasts, and after a few seconds, I could see her nipples get hard. I noticed that her nipples are small. My nipples are very big, I think, even though my breasts are small.

Kathy rubbed her nipples with her fingers and gave a little moan as they got even harder. I guess it did feel good for her. She kept that up for a few seconds, and then her hands went behind her.

Oh, was she going to take off her bra? Sure enough, she undid the clasp at the back, and then teased me again, slowly taking the straps off her shoulders and holding the cups in place, grinning all the time at me. Finally, she dropped the bra, and her naked breasts were there for me to see.

Her little nipples were standing out from her lovely breasts. Oh dear, did I think lovely? Girls aren't supposed to think about other girls that way, are they? She turned back and forth and let me see all sides of them.

I felt all funny now, not sure what was happening to me. Then her fingers returned to play all over her breasts, avoiding the nipples for a while, then finding them and stroking them. She gasped as she continued gently pulling on her nipples, making them rock hard.

She started rubbing her hard nipples faster and faster. Her eyes closed, and her head went back as she moaned louder. Oh my God, she must be enjoying this, I thought.

After another gasp, she stopped rubbing, opened her eyes and gave me the biggest grin of all. "What do you think?" she asked. "Well come on, say something."

"Um, um, wow," was all I could say, then after a few seconds, I said, "That looked like it felt good."

"Well yeah, of course. But I'm only getting started."

My mind was going crazy, and my body was feeling hot. I didn't know what was happening.

"Let me show you everything," she said, as she unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans. She didn't take her time now, but took them down quickly and tossed them aside and just as quickly ripped off her knickers. Now she was totally naked, and I drank in the sight of her gorgeous body.

Oh, there I go again, I thought, admiring her body and feeling... um, I don't know what I was feeling. I noticed that she was completely shaved around her vagina.

She ran her hands all up and down her body, and I was feeling hot. Then I felt my nipples get hard. Oh my, was I getting turned on by her?

"Let me lie on the bed, and you can lie next to me to watch closely." I was silent again, thoughts racing through my brain and feelings coursing through my body. She got down on the bed, and I lay next to her, wondering what was next.

"Did you see me make my nipples hard and rub them?" she asked as if I hadn't. I could only nod, my mouth open with astonishment. "I love starting that way. It gets me wet before I rub my pussy."

"What do you mean wet?" I asked.

"Wow, you are naive, aren't you? Well, when a girl gets excited, her pussy gets wet on the inside. That's so it doesn't hurt when a guy fucks you, and he can slide in and out easily."

Now I was really shocked. I vaguely knew about lovemaking, and I did know the word fuck, but Kathy blurted it out so casually. For a second I thought about asking if she had been fucked - oh, did I think that word? - but this was all overwhelming and I couldn't.

"I guess you need an anatomy lesson," Kathy then said. She spread her legs wide and said, "Get between my legs and get a real close look at my pussy - you need to learn your way around." In no state to object, I did as I was told.

"Okay, now here are my lips, or labia," as she traced her fingers around her ample lips. "When I first touch my pussy, I like to run my fingers gently up and down them." She did just that, and after a while, moaned softly again. "Now I usually press my palm down and rub in circles." And she showed me that too for about a minute. More moans.

"Okay, now look what that did to my clitoris or clit." She spread her lips wide with one hand and pointed to her clit - wow another word I had never had in my vocabulary. "See how hard it is?" She kept rubbing it gently.

"It's very sensitive, and it's what gets you off most, but you need to get it wet before rubbing it much, or it hurts. But look, rubbing my clit with my palm has gotten my pussy wet." She slipped a finger into her pussy - oh, I thought that word now - and pulled it out and showed me how wet it was, before spreading the wetness over her clit and rubbing it gently.

"Sometimes I don't get wet real fast, so then I use a personal lubricant on my clit." Another new concept I had to file for another time since my brain was overloaded with all this new information. "But having you watch me has me dripping!" she said as she dipped into her pussy and got a big glob of juice and spread it over her clit again.

"Okay, just watch now. I also like to play with my nipples a bit while rubbing my clit." I nodded like one of those silly little dolls with heads on springs. Kathy started rubbing her clit with her fingers, sliding up and down at first, then around in circles, then back and forth.

She got more juice from her pussy from time to time. She started rubbing fast and moaned loudly. I told her that my Dad was home so she shouldn't be so loud, and she giggled and got quieter.

Then she took two fingers and started fucking her pussy with them, slowly at first, then faster. Then she switched, fucking with her other hand, and rubbed her clit with her dripping fingers.

Now she plunged her fingers in fast and hard and rubbed her clit like mad. "Oh my god, I'm gonna cum so hard!" she almost screamed. And about thirty seconds later, her body convulsed under her hands again and again. I had never imagined such a spectacle.

Kathy's moans slowly faded, her rubbing slowed down and eventually her hands went still, one with fingers inside her and the other resting over her clit. Her panting eased, and her head lay back with her eyes closed. I looked up and down at her magnificent body, and another word popped into my head - lust.

I knew the word, and I had been told it was wrong, but I knew that what Kathy had just done is enjoy lust, and it didn't seem wrong at all. Oh, now I'm feeling guilty because it is supposed to be bad.

While watching Kathy, I was curious intellectually but wasn't paying much attention to the effects of her actions on my body. Now that she was resting, I became aware that my body was incredibly stimulated. I was hot, my pulse was racing, and I had an energy I had never felt before. Kathy opened her eyes and looked at me, smiled broadly and said, "Your turn now, Beth."

SCENE 2 - My First Time

Twenty minutes ago, I would have been so shocked and disgusted that I would have sent Kathy home. But I had witnessed something amazing, and subconsciously I knew I had to experience that. But not knowing what to do I could only nod again stupidly.

Rousing herself off the bed, Kathy stood up and told me to stand up in front of her. Like a zombie in my agitated state, I did. Seeing how aroused I was, she didn't waste time. She told me to hold my arms up, and she whipped my top off over my head.

She reached around me, pressed her naked body to mine, undid my bra and stepped back to look at me. "Mmmm, I love your little tits with their huge nipples. I'd love..." she said, leaving the final thought unspoken. What would she love?

Then she grabbed the waist of both my trackies and my knickers and slid them down quickly to my feet. "Step out," she barked, and of course, I dutifully did so. "Ohhh I love your bush (I don't shave, and my pubic hair is thick). Now lie down on the bed. Make room so I can lie next to you."

We both got on the bed. "Now, what shall we do?" she said. I was so dizzy with excitement, I had no idea. After a moment, she said "okay, here's what we're gonna do. I'm gonna put my hands on top of yours and move your hands where I want you to touch yourself."

I guess I was relieved that she wasn't going to touch me - I'm not a lesbian, am I? She took my hands and placed them on my stomach. "Now, just let me guide your hands gently. Go with it and let your fingers run over your body where I move them." She moved my hands up and down my sides, then down my thighs to my knees, and slowly up the insides of my thighs. This felt nice.

Up my stomach again, not touching my tits, stroking my neck and shoulders. Mmmm this is good. Slowly down, to the top of my tits, around and around them but not touching the nipples. Oooo this was feeling so nice. Down my sides.

Oh, I wanted to rub my nipples. Down the outside of my thighs, up and down gently. Then up and down the front of my thighs. I found myself parting my legs slightly. Up and down the inside of my thighs. Oo, this is feeling hot.

My fingers went very slowly up the inside, reaching the top and spreading apart, not touching my pussy. Ohhh I wanted to feel that. My god, Kathy is making me tease myself.

Up again to my tits, one hand over each. Kathy pressed down gently, so my palms press onto my tits. She moved my hands in circles. Mmmm I could feel my nipples get hard against my palms. Now she pulled my hands up slightly and said, "Touch gently with your fingers all around your lovely little tits but don't touch your nipples until I say to."

Her appreciative words about my tits excited me as much as my touching. Her fingers were just touching the backs of my hands, not directing them now.

I felt my tits - wow that felt fantastic. I wanted to touch my nipples, but I remembered she told me not to. My fingers caressed all over, and I was feeling my pulse race. I gazed at her eyes, pleading silently to be allowed to touch my nipples. She smiled at me, understanding my need.

"Soon, my lovely," she whispered. Ohhh, she teased me. After agonising seconds, she said, "Okay, you may touch your nipples." My fingers found my nipples - OMG they had never been so big and hard. I pulled them gently the way I saw Kathy do hers. Oh god, I was so excited. I gasped and threw my head back.

Suddenly I remembered that Dad was in the house and clamped my mouth shut. Did he hear?

"Keep doing that," Kathy whispered. I'd never felt like this. I loved it, but now I remembered Kathy touching her pussy, and I gazed at her eyes again. She knew exactly what I was asking, and again she said, "Soon, my lovely." I didn't understand why she is calling me her lovely, but it was turning me on as much as my touching. My hard nipples were on fire under my fingers. I couldn't help saying, "Please."

She smiled and pressed my left hand gently onto my tit again and gently pushed my right hand downward. Oh, would she let me touch my pussy now? Her hand directed mine back and forth, slowly working down my stomach. I was going crazy. Now my fingers were touching the top of my pubic hair - no, bush - and she had me run my fingers through it, up and down. Mmmm, it felt so lovely.

I suddenly became aware of her naked body over mine. Her bigger tits looked so soft. Her nipples weren't hard now, and I thought about touching them and making them hard. Oh my god, what was I thinking? I'd never considered touching another girl, and here I was wanting to.

Kathy's hand held my wrist and had me press down as I ran my fingers through my bush from top to bottom, then back up. My excitement flared up as I felt my clit pulse for the first time ever. Up and down, she pushed my hands against my bush, and I felt my clit get hard the way I saw hers.

Then I remembered looking at her pussy and clit and thought how I wanted to touch it for her some time - oh, what was happening to me? Now she pressed my hand down hard and moved in circles. She pressed extra hard on my middle finger and said, "Find your clit."

I did find it and started rubbing it hard. I winced as it hurt a bit. She saw this and said, "Remember what I told you. Slide your finger into your pussy, get it wet, then spread the juice over your clit." She released the pressure on my hand, and I slid my middle finger in, and wow it was so wet.

I swirled my finger around - that felt nice too - and then wet my clit. She removed her hands from mine and sat back to watch. "You know what to do now, my lovely. Make yourself feel good."

She watched me and started pulling her own nipples into hardness. That made me so hot, and I started rubbing my clit harder, faster, remembering how she did hers. Back inside for more juice, wow I'm dripping. Wetting my clit again and rubbing harder, ohhh yessss.

I was watching her play with her nipples, and I was going wild, rubbing my clit hard and fast and ohhh my goddddd, what's happening? I'm gonna explode. Ahhhhh I kept rubbing, and then I screamed as I came (is that the word Kathy used?) hard for the first time in my life. My clit was throbbing, and I was cumming and cumming.

I panted hard as my climax slowly receded. I saw Kathy smiling at me. I knew what that meant - she was glad that she had helped me learn how to please myself. Kathy had me lift my body as she pulled the covers down so I could get into bed properly. She turned out the light and lay down next to me, pulled the covers over us and held me in her arms.

I heard a soft gasp outside my door. Oh my God, had Dad heard? What would he think? What was that sound? I started to worry, but that drifted away in my dreamy state.

My head rested against her soft tit. I reached up and placed my hand softly on her other tit. I realised that I'm happier at this moment than I have ever been in my life.

SCENE 3 - Kathy's Surprise

Mum and Dad had a good marriage, I suppose. They were pretty conservative, but they weren't abusive, alcoholic, druggies or anything like that. They weren't openly affectionate, to me or each other, but they were always kind, and I knew that they loved each other and loved me.

They obviously made love at least once, because here I am, but if they did more than that, I never knew. But they seemed to be partners for life, which I guess is pretty rare these days.

Dad took it very hard a year ago when Mum died suddenly of a heart attack. It was a total surprise because she had always been healthy. He was a complete wreck at first, and couldn't look after me, so my Aunt Betty took me in for a couple of months, although I did see Dad quite a bit, so we weren't ever emotionally separated.

When I moved back in with Dad, it was okay, but I could tell that he was desperately lonely without Mum. He was a bit better now, but I thought that he would always miss her. Sometimes when we watched TV or a movie together, he cuddled me.

I liked the cuddling because he had never done that before. Dad must have started masturbating because I found a porn video one time. I was surprised, but he is an adult, and he missed Mum, so if he needed that it was okay with me. He had never hit on me or made me feel uncomfortable.

In the days since Kathy was over, I'd been thinking about a lot of things. Was it horrible to touch myself every day? Now that Kathy had shown me, I loved it. Was I lesbian? I enjoyed watching Kathy and sleeping in her arms. Had Dad heard us? What was that gasp I heard as I was falling asleep?

That last question stayed in my mind. If he was outside my door and was listening, was he excited about listening to us? Was he masturbating? Was that gasp him cumming? How do I feel about that?

Kathy invited me to a sleepover with her the next weekend, so of course, I went, even though my feelings were all mixed up. "Hi, you must be Beth," Kathy's dad said when he answered my door knock.

"Yes, I am." He seemed pleasant enough.

"Kathy's upstairs if you want to go right up."

"Okay."

I found Kathy's bedroom. Her door was open. When she saw me, she jumped up and gave me a hug and a kiss. "I'm so happy you could come over. Set your overnight bag down and come talk to me," she said as she closed and locked her bedroom door. We sat on her bed. "So what's this about your Dad knowing?"

I told her about the questions I had been mulling over. She thought a minute and said that no, I wasn't horrible for touching myself - it's a natural thing for people to do. She told me not to worry about being lesbian - it's only a label and doesn't mean anything. And yes, she thought it possible that he was listening, got excited, was masturbating and did cum outside the door.

"So how do you feel about him getting off by listening to us?" she asked.

"I don't know," I said, "part of me thinks it's a little creepy, but another part of me is excited that he could find me attractive."

Kathy said, "I'm sure he does find you attractive. I sure do, and I've seen a few boys look at you. Can I tell you a secret? You have to promise not to tell anyone."

"Sure," I said.

"Okay, now my Dad not only finds me attractive, but I find him attractive too." Kathy made my mind spin for not the first time. "In fact, we not only find each other attractive, but we do something about it."

My jaw dropped. "You mean..." I started to stammer.

"Yes, we have sex," Kathy said.

Now my mind was truly blown. I never suspected, and never imagined that someone like Kathy could seem so happy about, er, incest.

She continued, "It was my idea, actually. Kind of like you, I lost my mother. She didn't die, but she found another bloke and buggered off, so she might as well be dead. Dad was shattered and lonely, like your Dad, I guess. I wasn't much better. So we cried and cried together for weeks.

Fran_V
Fran_V
128 Followers