Beth Seduces Daddy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Sunday, and I had told Dad I would be home in the afternoon, so I wasn't in a hurry. I was relieved when Mike left, not because I didn't like him - he was nice - but because the video I had seen, and his masturbation to it made me not know how to react.

Mike went into the kitchen and told Kathy that he was going out and gave her a close hug and a deep, passionate kiss. There goes my mind again, reeling from the way Kathy and her dad were. Mike then left, and I breathed a sigh of relief.

SCENE 11 - I Tell Kathy

I sat in the dining room alone, awash in my thoughts. I know Kathy had said she wanted sex with Mike, but seeing it on screen made it all very real. If it's what she wants, I guess it's good for her. Wow.

She came in from the kitchen and brightly said, "Okay, all cleaned up. What do we do now?"

I was quiet for a minute and said, "Kathy, we need to talk."

"Wow, sounds serious. Let's go into the lounge room." We went there and sat down on the sofa. The same one I had seen Mike on.

"Kathy, last night I saw something after going to wee. I heard noises from downstairs and went down and... well...I saw Mike watching a video of you and him, and he was masturbating his penis."

"Call it a cock," Kathy said.

"Oh, okay, his cock. I don't know how to handle that. I know you told me you and he had sex but seeing it was overwhelming."

I was almost starting to cry. Kathy came over and put her arm around me and said, "Yes, we like to record it sometimes, and we love to watch it, separately or together. We're fine with that. It's nothing to get upset about." I held her tight for a while.

I told her that I respected her choices, "but I'm so new to sex and all that, so I'm not sure how I feel."

"I understand, Beth. I'm sorry that this has all happened a bit fast for you."

"Just hold me, Kathy."

"Of course, my lovely Beth."

Her arms and "my lovely" worked their magic, and I started feeling a bit calmer. She held me for a long time, knowing I didn't want to talk for a while.

"Can we go for a walk?" I asked after feeling more settled. "Sure, of course. I know a great park two blocks away."

We went out for a couple of hours, enjoying the sunshine and the park. I was relieved to talk about all sorts of things other than sex. It gave me a chance to put everything into perspective.

When we got back, we got a drink from the kitchen and went back to the lounge room. Kathy then said, "You know what I said about finding out if your dad wants you?" I had forgotten, but now it came back to me. "Well, I've come up with a plan. I'll tell you and let me know what you think."

She had my mind spinning again, but I reluctantly said, "Okay."

"Well, you know I think he was listening to us at your house, and masturbated and came outside your door, right?"

"Uh, yeah I guess," I muttered.

"I think he's been thinking about you, so here's a plan for you."

She told me I should quit wearing bras inside the house. My big nipples would get his attention, and I should check his pants for signs of getting hard. Kathy offered to lend me a tiny remote camera that I can hide in his bedroom, showing his bed. I can see from my laptop and even record if I want. She gave me some other instructions too.

"I don't know, Kathy. This seems very bold. What if he hates me for doing this?"

"Beth, you make it look like an accident, so he will never know that you did this on purpose. If it works, you'll know for sure if he wants you. If it turns out that he doesn't want you that way, no harm is done, and he'll still love you."

"I don't know, Kathy."

"Well, just take the camera and the instructions for receiving on the laptop, and think about it. No obligation."

"Okay."

I put the camera and instructions into my bag when we went upstairs to her bedroom.

"So, my lovely Beth..." I melted at her words. "Shall we have some more fun?"

SCENE 12 - Back Home

We did have more fun before I caught the bus back home. Just before I left, Kathy gave me a present, nicely wrapped. She told me not to open it until I was in my bedroom. She always makes my mind spin, so this was another sweet mystery.

On the ride, I thought about so many things, but mainly about Kathy's plan with the camera. It seemed so naughty, but I couldn't say that I wasn't going to go through with it.

I walked home in a daze, opened the door and found that Dad wasn't home. I decided that it was good, so I could keep thinking without confronting him. I went up to my bedroom, closed the door, dumped my overnight bag and ripped open Kathy's present. It was a vibrator just like the one I saw her use and a bottle of lubricant. Wow, she cares for me. I would never have bought one for myself, but after seeing her use it, I knew I wanted to try it, and now I could.

I wasn't sure I could handle more stimulation after Kathy had made me cum twice before I left, but my pussy said "Yes!" Being the left-brain geek that I am, I read the instructions right through a couple of times. They said I could place it onto my clit as well as into my pussy - I hadn't seen Kathy do that. I turned the knob, and yes it had batteries in it. I turned it back off.

Taking a deep breath, I took off my jeans and knickers and lay down on my bed with my new friend. Spreading lube on it like I had seen Kathy do, I slid it in without turning it on yet. Its coolness felt odd, and it filled me up more than my tampons did, but it felt okay.

I turned the knob to low and oh! It tickled a bit, but the vibrations started to turn me on. I decided not to touch my clit yet, but let the vibrator do its work for a while, so I laid back, relaxed and let it throb away.

The sensation wasn't as intense as touching my clit, more like a slow building of excitement, somewhat relaxing. I closed my eyes and just felt the vibrations go through me. I could feel my pussy ease, so I pushed it in all the way. That put the tip in contact with my cervix, so I got a small jolt when I felt that. I could also feel my nipples harden against my bra. Again I resisted touching myself.

The vibrations started to excite me more and more, gradually. I enjoyed that - different from the instant excitement from my nipples and clit. I started panting, feeling hot. I didn't feel like I was going to cum from just this, and that was fine. I was enjoying the slow ride.

After a few minutes, I decided to turn the knob up one notch. Oh, that was stronger now, more insistent and no longer relaxing. The throbbing seemed to go through and vibrate my clit gently from the inside, so that was turning me on. I started moaning as I clutched the bed to keep from touching myself. How long could I hold out, I asked myself. I tried very hard.

Another minute or two later, I was moaning continuously. I bravely reached down and turned the knob to high. Ohhhmygod! My pussy was thrashed by the vibrations, and they went to my clit strongly now. I could no longer hold my hands away and started to rub my clit. Ouch - dry.

I grabbed the bottle and squirted lube on it and then rubbed my clit hard and fast as the vibrations pulsed through me. I came within seconds, screaming at the top of my lungs. I didn't stop cumming, the waves kept on and on. I must have cum for a minute before I could handle it no more and ripped the vibrator out of my pussy.

I quit touching myself, but I still felt like I was cumming for several more seconds before finally starting to come down. Waves of receding pleasure continued to course through my body for what seemed like five minutes. My head rolled around, and my eyes were closed. Oh, Kathy, I love you for giving me this. I love you for lots of things.

SCENE 13 - The Camera

When I could finally open my eyes and breathe normally, I realised I hadn't turned off the vibrator, so I did that. I looked at it and saw the mixture of lube and my juice. The geek in me made me reluctantly rouse myself and take it to the bathroom to rinse off.

Coming back, I found a place in my bedside drawer for my new friend. I glanced at the clock and saw that Dad would be home in about an hour, so I wiped my dripping pussy with tissues and slid my knickers and jeans back on.

Then I remembered Kathy's plan, which involved placing a camera in Dad's bedroom. I staggered to my feet, went over to my bag and got the camera and instructions.

I started up my laptop while reading. It was pretty simple. Dad and I had an adjoining wall, so I could try Bluetooth first, which would be easiest. I turned on the camera and set the switch to Bluetooth.

The laptop was powered up now, so I turned on Bluetooth and waited. After a few seconds, success! A few clicks and the devices were paired. Now to download the laptop program, which took a few goes, but then I got it up and running. And yay, my laptop screen saw what the camera was pointing at.

Now to place the camera. I walked into Dad's room to find a place to hide it where it could show the bed. I found a corner with lots of junk that he might not notice the camera in, so I placed the camera and pointed it at the bed. Back in my room, I could see that the laptop could still see - great!

But I needed to adjust the pointing, so I brought the laptop back into Dad's room so I could adjust the view. There, that looks good.

Back in my room, still a good view. I messed around and figured out how to record. I set it on and went into his room and back, then in my room, turned it off and checked the recording. Yep, there I was. So this bit was all set. Now, dare I execute Kathy's plan?

Continued in chapter 2