Beth Seduces Daddy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eventually we got kind of okay. It made us closer. One night we were watching TV and cuddling, and it ended so he turned off the TV, and we just cuddled. I started feeling like I wanted to kiss him, not like a Dad kiss but a lover's kiss, so I kissed him softly, and he held me close, and we started kissing passionately.

"I moved onto his lap facing him, so my pussy was pressing on his cock, which got hard. I started grinding on it, and he moaned, then he freaked out and pushed me off. He said that we shouldn't do such things, but I said I had been thinking about him and that I wanted him very much so how could that be wrong? Well, I couldn't convince him that night, but I kept letting him know that I wanted him and that he should let me know when he changes his mind."

She continued, "I know he wanted me because I sometimes listened outside his door and heard him jerking off, and a few times he moaned, 'Oh Kathy'. It was a couple of weeks later that he asked me if I really wanted to make love with him because he worried that it could screw me up. I said, 'Yes, Dad, I've thought about this a lot and I really, really want you.' So he agreed, and we had a date the next weekend with a nice candlelight dinner, after which he took me up to his bedroom and made delicious love to me."

She stopped talking and waited for me to respond. I couldn't imagine what to say. Normally I'd be horrified to find out that a daughter was abused by her daddy, but it certainly didn't seem like abuse the way she told it.

"Dinner in five minutes!" Kathy's dad shouted up.

"Okay, Dad," she replied. Thankfully, that saved me from having to figure out what to say about Kathy's surprise news.

SCENE 4 - Kathy's Dad

Kathy and I washed our hands and faces and went downstairs to the dining room. There was a feast on the dining table. A great-looking lamb roast, salad and three veggies. "Wow, Mr. Miller," I said, "what a treat".

"It's no trouble," he replied, "I used to be a chef, so it's easy for me to cook well, and please, if you're a good friend of Kathy, call me Mike." I thoroughly enjoyed that meal. Dad isn't a great cook - mainly microwaved prepared meals. I don't mind, because I don't cook much either, but a meal like Mike made is a treat.

During the meal, we had mainly small talk. Kathy and Mike acted like nothing was going on like what Kathy had told me, except for maybe a few knowing glances. Mike is attractive, and I can see why Kathy likes/loves him. Dessert was offered, but I was stuffed, so I said no thanks. Kathy gave Mike a kiss on the lips just a bit too long for a Dad kiss, and we went back upstairs.

"What do you think about Dad?" Kathy asked.

I replied, "Well, he's nice."

"Is your Dad nice?" she asked.

"Yes, he is, and I know he loves me, and that's important."

"So if he loves you, and he jerks off outside your door while listening to you cum, do you think he wants you?"

"Oh my god, Kathy, how can you ask that? He can't want me that way, can he?"

"Maybe he does, Beth, or maybe not. There might be a way to find out. Give me some time to think about it."

"Oh, Kathy, really. Let's not talk about that anymore."

"Oh, okay, Beth. There's one thing I do know, though. I want you." Having said that, she spread her legs wide, and since she was wearing a short skirt and no knickers, I had a view of her lovely pussy.

SCENE 5 - Kathy Shows Me Something Else - Part One

Kathy never failed to astound me. Sure I had thought about her, and maybe we'd touch ourselves the way we did my first time, but I didn't expect her to be so sudden about it. Having said that, when I saw her spread her pussy wide open with her fingers, my nipples got hard all by themselves, and I felt the heat start between my legs.

"Stand," she ordered. I had no choice. My legs did as they were told, and I was standing.

"What are you...?" I started to say but was stopped by her.

"SHHHH! No talking!" I remained standing and silent, still watching her outrageous display of wide-open pussy.

"I'm going to show you something else tonight, my lovely. Do you remember how nice it was to make yourself feel good?" I nodded, afraid to speak. "Well, it's much nicer to have someone else make you feel good." Oh god, is she going to turn me into a lesbian?

She took her hand away from her pussy and slid off the bed and stood near me. She did her striptease act again, taking three or four minutes to get naked, taking time here and there to touch herself. I was getting so hot.

"I'm going to make you wet without touching you, my lovely." And with that, she started touching her tits like she did before. Teasing around her nipples, then pulling them and making them hard. Reaching into a drawer, she pulled something out. Now I see that they are like tiny clothes pegs. She made her nipples hard and then put one on each, tightening a screw to make sure they didn't fall off.

"I love my nipple clamps. Do you like seeing them?" I could only nod. I was amazed again.

She pulled something else from the drawer. A tapered plastic cylinder and a small bottle. She took these to a chair, sat down and motioned for me to turn to her and watch. Of course, I had no choice but to do as she ordered. She squirted some liquid onto the tapered end of the cylinder and set the bottle down. With one hand she spread her pussy lips and with the other inserted the cylinder, pushing it deep into her.

I started to raise my hands to my tits, but she barked, "No touching!" I dropped my hands, although I wanted to touch myself so badly.

She turned something on the base of the cylinder, and it started buzzing. She gasped a little, then with her fingers, jiggled her nipple clamps and then gasped more. I so wanted to touch myself, but I was forbidden. I was getting so hot.

She squirted a little liquid onto her clit and started rubbing it. "Do you like what you see?" I nodded. "Would you like to touch yourself?" I nodded strongly. "Well, you can't," she said as she smiled wickedly, "I will touch you later. For now, you can look but not touch." I groaned. "Shhhh, my lovely."

She kept rubbing her clit, knowing that I was going crazy. She only smiled at that. "Knowing that you cannot touch yourself is making me very hot, my lovely. I'm going to cum for you. I'll try to hold out, but seeing you stand there helplessly is going to speed it up."

With her other hand, Kathy started sliding the buzzing cylinder out of her pussy and back in. That was so exciting to watch. Her clit was standing up so hard under her finger as she rubbed it. "Watch me fuck my pussy with my vibrator. It's not as good as a hard cock, but it's always available."

With that comment, I remembered that she had told me that she fucks her father. She turned the knob again and made it buzz louder and fucked her pussy with it harder and faster.

My knees were buckling. My pulse was racing, and I was desperate to rub myself, but I dared not. I clenched my hands at my sides. Kathy was going hard with the vibrator and starting to moan. After a minute she said, "Beth, I give you permission to say one thing - 'Cum for me, Kathy.'"

I shouted, "Cum for me, Kathy!" so loud it surprised me.

She thrust the vibrator in and out furiously. "Say it again!"

"Cum for me, Kathy!"

She rubbed her clit hard and fast and screamed, "Ohhhhh Beth, I'm cumming for you!" Her body quivered again and again as her pussy dripped cream all over the chair.

I was so excited I was on the edge of cumming myself, I thought. Kathy became quiet and rested for a minute, then looked over to me and said she'd be right over. I wanted her to hurry!

SCENE 6 - Kathy Shows Me Something Else - Part Two

Finally, she stood up, shakily, took off her nipple clamps and came over to me. "Oh my lovely, look what hard nipples you have," she said as she rubbed them with her fingers. I moaned, and she smiled.

She looked down and said, "Oh my god, look how wet you are!" We both looked down, and there was a big wet patch on my jeans. "Good girl!" She grabbed her phone and took one photo showing all of me, then a close-up of the wet patch.

"We'd better get you out of those wet clothes." She slipped off my top and gazed at my big hard nipples. "Oh my, how I'm going to enjoy these." Undoing my jeans, she took them down and let me step out of them, keeping my knickers on.

Kneeling down, she sniffed at my pussy, rubbing her nose on it. "Oh, yum, very nice." Then she took them off and said, "Lie down on the bed." Of course, I almost jumped over there.

Lying down next to me, Kathy caressed my face and gazed into my eyes and said, "I love you, my lovely," and kissed me softly. I returned the kiss passionately, knowing that I loved her too. The phrase "my lovely" had almost become a hypnotic trance inducer. I was so happy to have someone that thought I was attractive.

She finally started caressing my body. Stomach first, then down the legs and up inside the thighs. "Oh, please..., I began to say.

But again she barked, "Shhh, all in due time. I'm so happy that you got soaking wet watching me cum. I will please you so much."

She started kissing down my neck and shoulders, then around my tits but not my nipples. She caressed the other tit with her fingers. I was going wild. Her lips and fingers got closer to my nipples. I held my breath with anticipation, wanting her to lick and touch my nipples. Finally, she took my right nipple in her mouth and sucked gently, pulling gently on the left nipple. I moaned loudly. My body was on fire.

She started licking my right nipple, slowly at first then faster and faster. Her fingers on the left nipple pulled harder then started pinching gently. I was so excited. Then she pulled away, and I gasped with disappointment.

But she started licking the left nipple hard and fast, and I moaned loudly again. Then she switched back to licking the right nipple, again hard and fast then pinched my left nipple hard. I was losing control.

I moaned, she kept going, and then I screamed, "Oh god, I'm cumminnnnnnnnng!!!!" My body wrenched as my intense orgasm ripped through me. She kept licking and pinching until I couldn't take it anymore and yelled, "Stop, stop!"

She pulled away and caressed my face as I came down from that mind-blowing cum. When I could finally open my eyes, I saw her face above me, smiling. She whispered, "I love you, my lovely Beth."

I blurted, "Oh Kathy, I love you, I love you, I love you." She kissed me softly, then lay down next to me with her head on my tit.

SCENE 7 - Kathy Shows Me Something Else - Part Three

Kathy let me rest. She put her hand on my bush and just left it there, not pressing or rubbing. It felt soothing. I felt like the luckiest girl in the world. We stayed like that for several minutes, as my pulse rate slowly returned to normal. She just gazed at me and smiled.

When I was somewhat normal, I turned my face to look at her and kissed her softly. She then whispered, "We're not done yet, my lovely," and she started pressing her palm into my bush ever so gently and rubbing in tiny circles.

"Oh, Kathy," I moaned.

"Yes, my lovely Beth?"

"You make me feel so good."

"I'm glad, my lovely."

She pressed harder and rubbed back and forth. My clit sprang up so hard. "Let's see how wet you are," she said as she slid one finger in and out of my pussy, then two then three. I was so wet they slipped in and out so easily.

"Oh, good girl. Here, taste yourself," Kathy said as she pulled the fingers out and offered them to my mouth. A week ago I would never have imagined tasting pussy juice, but now I grabbed her hand and hungrily cleaned my juice off her fingers. The taste was intoxicating.

"My turn to taste," she said as she pulled away and moved between my legs. She spread my legs and planted her face between them. Sucking my pussy lips into her mouth, she licked inside and out. "Mmmm yummy." She dived her tongue deep into my pussy and licked my juice up. I must have dripped all over her face.

When she had cleaned up as much juice as she could, she moved up to my clit and sucked on it gently. Oh my god, I was going crazy again. Then she licked my clit up and down with the tip of her tongue, and I screamed.

The sharp sensation jolted my body. Then she paused for several seconds as I came down from the jolt, and then flicked my clit again three times. She was bringing me to the edge and then waiting. She kept doing this several times, and my body started going rigid with anticipation of cumming.

Finally, she took pity on me and pressed hard with her tongue on my clit and rubbed it back and forth, over and over. After only a few seconds, I was cumming even harder than before, my body writhing with ecstasy.

I didn't know how long it took me to recover from that, but it felt like at least fifteen minutes. This time, she held me in her arms with my head on her tit.

SCENE 8 - My Turn

I was not asleep but was in a glorious daze resting in Kathy's arms. I never wanted to leave this place. When I was alert again, Kathy asked, "My lovely Beth, do you love me?"

"Of course, I love you, my wonderful Kathy."

"Then would you do something for me?"

"Yes, of course. What?"

"Lick my pussy and clit and make me cum."

I was taken aback for only a second. I had never done anything with a girl, but then she had just pleased me so much, how could I refuse?

"I'll try, but I don't know how."

"Oh, I think you will do just fine. Just do what I did to you."

I turned my head on her tit, kissing it all over. I brushed my lips over her little nipples, and she moaned a bit, so I guess she liked that. I sucked and licked it and felt it get hard. I kept licking and reached over with a hand to caress her other tit.

Like she had done to me, I switched and started licking her other nipple and made it hard too. "Oh yes, my lovely, you know what to do," she whispered. Switching back to the first nipple with my lips, I started licking it hard and fast. She gasped, so I kept it up while running a hand down to her pussy. I dipped a finger into it and felt it slide in easily - she was very wet.

I was eager to taste her, so I moved between her legs and smelled her pussy. It was like elegant perfume. I rubbed my face over her pussy and got her juice all over my face so I could smell it. I was in heaven.

Then I remembered how she started on me - sucking and licking her pussy lips and tasting her. Mmmm, it was delicious. After cleaning her lips, my tongue dived into her pussy and cleaned it out as much as I could. Her soft moans encouraged me.

Now for the clit. It was kind of hidden in some folds, so I explored with my tongue until I found the little lump, and licked on top of that. Louder moans told me I had found it. I sucked on it, making it harder and bringing it out from the folds.

I teased it with the tip of my tongue, licking several times and then stopping, the way she had teased me. I teased then stopped several times. "Oh, you bitch!" she cried, but I knew this was making her hot. When she was shaking, I knew it was time to press hard on her clit and rub it back and forth as she had done to me.

"Oh yesssss, lovely Beth, make me cum!" So I kept up the licking and felt her body spasm as she grunted as she poured juice all over my face. I stopped licking and just sucked on her clit as she settled down fitfully.

When she was calm, I moved back up to kiss her. "Was that okay?" I asked, hopefully.

"Oh god yes, my lovely, that was fantastic. I would never have known it was your first time." I smiled broadly and rested my head on her soft tit again, very contented that I felt loved. I fell into a wonderful sleep that way.

SCENE 9 - Mike's Surprise

I woke up in the wee hours (pun intended) because I had to go to the toilet. I found my nightie in my bag, put it on and went down the hall and did my thing. On the way back, I heard voices from downstairs.

Curious about what it was, I tiptoed down the stairs and into the dining room. I could see the TV on and then I moved a little farther. I noticed Mike on the sofa in the lounge room watching it. He was naked, and his hand seemed to be moving, although I couldn't see what he was doing.

I crept slowly a little farther and oh my, he was stroking his big penis. He was watching porn. I crouched down behind a chair so he wouldn't see me. I wanted to keep watching. I was fascinated. I had seen my Dad's penis a couple of times by accident, but it wasn't big and hard like this.

My attention turned to the TV, and I almost gasped when I saw Kathy's face sucking on a penis. Then I saw it was Mike's penis. Wow, so they not only had sex, but they recorded it! My nipples got hard, and I tried not to touch them because I didn't want to moan and give myself away.

I kept watching, back and forth between the hot sexy sucking on the TV and Mike's stroking. Soon I heard Mike on the TV start moaning, and I watched it intently. Kathy was sucking him deep, up and down, and he was enjoying it. He then cried out loud, "Oh, Kathy! Mmmmm".

She kept sucking then slowed down and stopped, holding his penis in her mouth. Finally, she turned her head to the camera and opened her mouth to show what I guess was Mike's cum, a white cream. Mike on the couch then cried out, and I looked and saw his cum shoot out of his penis onto his stomach, several big spurts.

I realised that I had been holding my breath, so I carefully started breathing again. I crept along the floor carefully back to the stairs and tiptoed back to Kathy's room. My heart was pounding from what I had seen. I crawled back into bed.

Kathy was still asleep, so I tried not to move, but my body was so turned on again that I had to start rubbing my pussy gently. It was so wet. I couldn't help rubbing my clit, and it didn't take long to cum. It wasn't as huge as the one Kathy had given me, but it was still a much-needed relief.

I looked over at Kathy's face, and she still looked like she was asleep, so my secret was safe. I settled down and drifted off to sleep again.

SCENE 10 - Breakfast

A knock on the door woke Kathy and me up. "Breakfast in half an hour, girls," Mike shouted through the door. Kathy and I looked at each other and smiled. I gave her a soft kiss and told her I needed a shower.

"Help yourself, my lovely." I went all gushy as she called me that. I padded down the hall with my toilet kit and had a nice hot shower. Just as I was finishing, Kathy came in and said, "My turn," as she slid past me into the shower, cheekily slipping a finger into my pussy as she did so.

As she was in the shower, I dried myself off and gazed at her amazing body. I was tempted to finger myself, but I thought there would be time for that later. I did notice that Kathy had not bothered putting anything on to come down to the bathroom. We did our girly makeup things after our showers, got dressed and clumped downstairs, where Mike had prepared another excellent meal. Bacon and pancakes were already on the table.

"How do you want your eggs?" Mike inquired.

"Oh, none for me, thanks, I don't eat much for breakfast." However, I found myself starving and putting lots of pancakes on my plate and scarfing them down.

Kathy followed, and we chowed down. Mike asked us how our night had been, and I got terribly embarrassed. Kathy just said, "Beth and I had a great night, thanks!" and gave Mike a little wink.

Then I remembered seeing Mike watching the TV, and I couldn't help glancing down at his shorts. I could just see the outline of his penis, although it wasn't hard. Shame on you, Beth, I scolded myself. But I couldn't help thinking about it.

We finished eating, and Kathy cleaned up the dishes. I tried to help, but Kathy said, "No, you are a guest, so you just sit there while I wash."

I felt a bit awkward with just Mike and me in the dining room now, because of what I had seen last night. He didn't know that I had seen of course. "So how did you meet Kathy?" Mike asked me. I told him we had been in school together. We had some faltering small talk until Mike said he had to go out for the day.