Beth Seduces Daddy Ch. 03

Story Info
Beth plays with Sylvia; worries that Daddy doesn't want her.
8.5k words
4.43
10.6k
14

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fran_V
Fran_V
128 Followers

Beth Seduces Daddy is an 11-chapter story, in which Beth learns about sex from her friend Kathy, and then decides that her Daddy needs some loving. Chapters 1-5 are from Beth's point of view. Chapters 6-11 are from her daddy's point of view, including thoughts he had about Beth before the events in chapter 1, and further action after the events in chapter 5.

BETH'S STORY - PART 3

SCENE 25 - Calling Sylvia

I felt grubby, so I went and had a shower. The hot water washed away some sadness about my Daddy as well as the dirt. But I still worried that I scared him off. Ah well, what's done is done, and I have to go on. I dried myself, put on a bit of makeup (not sure why) and padded back to the bedroom to get dressed.

I saw Sylvia's number and paused a moment, then turned to my dresser to pick out clothes. I checked the weather on my phone and saw it was going to be even hotter today than yesterday, so a thin t-shirt again, and shorts. I put them on and saw Sylvia's number again.

I looked in the mirror and remembered Sylvia saying that she loved my nipples. Well, they are nice and big and dark. They showed through the thin white t-shirt brazenly. Well, why not? I'm alone.

Sylvia's number looked up at me. As well as the number I saw, "Call me please!" The "please" was larger. She was imploring me to call. Maybe I don't have to be alone today. I added her to my phone's contact list.

I felt hungry, so I went down to the kitchen for some cereal. I brought up Sylvia in my contacts then closed my eyes and tried to remember what she looked like. She was cute - pretty face and slim body with tiny tits. She had worn a bra, so I hadn't seen her nipples.

I looked at the phone again and remembered her beautiful cursive handwriting begging, "Call me please!"

I rinsed out my cereal bowl and sat down in the lounge room. Will I call her? Won't I? Finally, my finger pressed the call button. One ring. Two rings. Three rings. "Hello!" Sylvia's chirpy voice answered.

"Uh hi, this is Beth. We met at the mall yesterday."

"BETH!" she screamed. "What took you so long? Just kidding. I'm so happy you called. I've been thinking about you since I got home from the mall. I hoped you hadn't thrown out my number." Boy, could she talk!

"Well, obviously, I didn't."

"Yes!" she giggled. "So when are you coming over?" How was she reading my mind?

"Well, uh, I'm not busy today."

"Great!" Her bubbly enthusiasm was infecting me now, making me feel a bit better. "Let me ask Mum." I heard her running. "Mum, can Beth come over?"

"Who?" I heard Emily say.

"You know, Beth from the mall yesterday. The pretty one with great nipples." I blushed at hearing that.

"Oh, yes. Um, sure, we'll be here."

"Yes, Beth, when can you be here?" Sylvia demanded.

"Well, I'd need to know where to go."

She giggled and gave me her address. It seemed very close, so I put it into my map search app and wow she lives like five blocks away. Across the railway line in the posh area of our suburb. Not that we live in a bad neighbourhood, but there are big houses on lovely huge lots over there.

"You're very close to where I live. Would half an hour be good?"

"Exxxxxxxcellent!" Sylvia shouted. "See you then."

My heart was pounding. This little girl (I had to remind myself she was my age, but somehow she seemed younger) wants to be friends. She's so gushy and happy. I could use someone like that in my life. Then I remembered wonderful Kathy, and felt a little guilty - I love her so much.

SCENE 26 - Sylvia's Mother

I walked over to Sylvia's house and rang the doorbell. I heard footsteps, and the door opened. Emily was standing there, and she said, "Hello, Beth. Nice to meet you again. Won't you come in?"

"Thanks, Mrs., uh, Emily. Sorry I don't know your surname."

"It's Miller, but please call me Emily. I'll show you to Sylvia's playroom." We walked through the largest house I had ever been in. Wow, a separate room for a playroom? Fancy.

"Sylvia is having her shower and will be down soon. Can I get you something to drink? You look hot."

It was only now that I noticed Emily's appearance. At the mall, she looked so prim and proper. Now she had her hair down and was wearing a loose robe that was very sheer, not much more than a nightie. I could pretty much make out her braless breasts, and could just see her nipples, which were not hard. Oh Beth, how can you always perv on tits now? I tried not to notice.

"Water would be fine, Emily." I sat down and looked around while Emily went to get my drink. When she returned, she leaned down to set the glass on the table, and her robe opened to reveal her breasts, which are pretty big but very firm. She sat next to me, casually closing her robe without comment and faced me on the sofa.

The top of her robe opened slightly again to reveal her ample cleavage. She crossed her legs, which exposed them up to her thighs. Her legs are very muscular, so she must work out. She was having an effect on me without knowing it.

"So your parents are okay with you visiting?"

"I live with my Dad. I'm pretty independent. My mum died about a year ago."

"Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. My husband died about five years ago, so I know something about losing a loved one."

"Have you met anyone since then? You must be lonely."

"Oh, I sure was lonely for a long time, but I've learned to live my life alone now, well with Sylvia, of course. She's such a darling. And I've learned to have some fun. I know how to take care of my needs, and I have some friends come by sometimes."

"Dad's lonely. He misses Mum, and he hasn't started dating yet."

"Well, it takes everyone their own time to grieve and move on with life."

"Yeah, I guess."

"Sylvia hasn't stopped talking about you. You made a real impression. She likes you a lot. I can understand why. I can tell that you are a good person under that lovely body of yours."

"Well, I think she's nice too. Very friendly."

"That she is when she trusts someone. I hope you two can become very good friends and have lots of fun together." She smiled broadly. I wondered - what did she mean by "fun", and why did she say I have a lovely body?

"I hope so, too, Emily."

"Well, Sylvia should be down soon," Emily said as she picked up a magazine to look at. I could only look at her. The woman at the mall I thought would be a stuffy mother has turned out to be full of life and very sensual.

Her full firm breasts captivated me. Was she trying to turn me on purposely? Well, whether she meant to or not, she was. I had never been attracted to an older woman, but something about her was very alluring.

SCENE 27 - Sylvia

Just then, Sylvia came flying down the stairs. "Beth, Beth! I'm so glad you're here." She ran over to me and jumped onto the sofa next to me, opposite her mum, put her arms around me and gave me a huge kiss on my mouth. I was taken aback but smiled. "How long can you stay?"

"Oh, most of the day, I suppose. Dad gets home around 4:30 so I should be home before then."

"Great! We have lots of time to have fun."

"Well I'll leave you two kids alone to get to know each other," Emily said as got up, closed the door to the playroom and went off to somewhere in this cavernous house.

Sylvia was wearing shorts and a thin, off-white shirt with buttons. No bra today, so I could see the outline of her cute little tits and just the hint of nipples.

"What were you and Mum talking about?"

"Oh, just a bit about each other's families. I'm sorry you lost your Dad. I lost my Mum just over a year ago. Do you miss him?"

"Yes, he was a great daddy. What's your dad like?"

"He's great. He makes sure that I know he loves me a lot, and I love him too."

"Mmmm that's great! Hey, I was thinking, you never really answered me yesterday. Do you like boys or girls better?"

"How do you mean?"

"You know, to play around with - have fun." That word "fun" again.

"You mean, um, like touching?" I asked.

Giggling, she said, "Well, of course!"

"I've never done anything with boys."

"So, you like girls. That's great. Boys are okay, but girls know girls better when it comes to having fun. Do you have a steady girlfriend?"

Wow, she doesn't beat around the bush. I felt pushed into talking more than I usually would have, but it seemed so natural to open up with Sylvia. "Well, I just started seeing this one girl."

"Ooo I bet she loves you. Is she hot?"

"Yes, she is." I couldn't believe how much I was telling Sylvia.

"I'm happy for you. Do you have an exclusive thing with her? I don't want to go around hurting people."

"Um, we haven't talked about that. It's only been recent."

"Well then, would it be okay if we had fun together?"

For once, she was actually silent for more than two seconds. She looked at me and smiled, letting me decide.

"Um, yeah I guess so," I said, wondering what I was getting myself into.

"Great! Mum told me that sometimes I push too hard and scare people off, so I'll try not to do that."

"Um, okay. Up in your bedroom?"

"No, we can play here."

"But what if your mum comes back in?"

"Oh, she's seen it all. She's glad I have fun."

"Oh."

"I tell you what. So that I don't scare you, I'll pretend that my hands are tied so I can't touch you, until you tell me to touch you. Would that be okay? I'll lie down on the sofa, and you can do whatever you want to me."

She proceeded to lie down as she said, and I kneeled on the floor beside her. I wasn't sure how to start. This girl certainly knows what she wants, and she isn't afraid to ask for it.

"Maybe you can kiss me." That sounded like a good idea, so I brought my lips to hers and gave her a soft kiss. She kissed me back and started licking my lips with her tongue before darting inside my mouth. Wow, she knows how to kiss!

She was turning me on. We kissed passionately while my hand started running up and down her legs. Little moans came from her. My hand slid up to caress her sides, and she pulled her mouth off of mine and gasped, "Ohh nice."

I leaned back to take in the view of her cute body. My hand found a little tit and my fingers played with it. "Mmmm," she moaned. I played with the other one and saw that her nipples were starting to get hard. They weren't as big as mine, but bigger than Kathy's.

I pulled and stroked her nipples through her shirt, and she said, "Oh yes, Beth, you know how to turn me on. Don't stop." I had no intention of stopping. This little girl was making me so hot, and I wanted to please her.

I took my hands off to unbutton her shirt and expose her cute naked tits. I loved seeing them. I went back to pulling her nipples gently to make them as hard as I could. My own nipples were getting hard, and she was looking at them hungrily.

I took my hands off of her, and they went to the bottom of my t-shirt. I slowly raised it to expose my top, pausing just below my tits. "Oh, don't tease me, Beth. Let me see them." I smiled and slowly showed my tits, then tossed off the top. "Mmmm, Beth I love your nipples."

I climbed onto the sofa, my legs between hers, and lowered my tits close to hers. Our nipples were the exact same distance apart, so I touched my nipples to hers and started rubbing her nipples with mine, left to right and back. She cried, "Oooo that's sexy I love that," as her shorts-covered pussy pushed up into mine.

I kissed her deeply again, our tits pressing against each other, and pushed my pussy hard against hers. "Mmmmm," she moaned, as her arms wrapped around my back. "Ah, ah, ah, you said no touching!" I admonished.

"Awww, okay, you're right," she whined as she dropped her hands to her sides again.

I started kissing lower, her neck, her shoulders, and then around her tits. Now licking her tits from the outside almost but not quite to the nipple. First one tit, then the other, back and forth. Then I took one nipple gently between my lips, and she gasped.

Pulling it with my lips, I felt it get to its hardest. I sucked the nipple deeper and licked slowly. "Oh my god, Beth, yesssss!" I did the same thing with the other nipple, then returned to the first. She was moaning softly. I suddenly sucked her whole little tit into my mouth and licked the nipple furiously.

My fingers found her other nipple and pinched it hard and rolled it between my fingers. She started screaming, so I kept this up, giving her waves of pleasure.

I wasn't sure if I had made her cum, but she certainly seemed to enjoy it. I pulled back and looked at her pretty face. She had her eyes closed and her head back. I started rubbing my face further down, over her stomach, and then between her legs.

Her pussy pressed against my face. I pulled up and undid her shorts, then pulled them and her knickers down her legs and off. I gazed at her beautiful slim body. Her pussy was clean-shaven and had a huge pair of lips. They were stunning.

"Wow, Sylvia, I love your big pussy lips. They are so sexy," I said as I traced one finger around them with my face close so I could see. I couldn't see her clit, but I knew it was somewhere in there. I slid my finger up and down between her lips as she kept moaning.

For once, I got this girl to quit talking! I slipped my finger into her pussy, and oh my gosh, she was dripping. It started trickling out, so I scooped it with my finger and went up between her lips to explore for her clit. I found it quickly, it felt very hard. I took fingers from my other hand and spread her lips apart so I could see, and wow, her clit was huge. I rubbed it gently with my wet finger, and she moaned quite loudly.

I thrust my finger deep into her pussy as I moved my mouth back to a tit, licking the nipple again. My finger pressed upward and started rubbing her hard clit up and down slowly, spreading her ample juice over it, dipping into her pussy every few strokes.

I could tell she was about to cum, so I slowed down. I felt her body start shaking. I took pity on her then and pressed hard on her clit while rubbing side to side, faster and faster while lashing her nipple with my tongue. She came with a massive scream that surely was heard by Emily, if not the neighbours.

I kept rubbing, slowing down gradually. Her body convulsed in little fits every few seconds. I took my mouth off her tit and brought it in front of her face, enjoying her look of ecstasy.

When she settled down enough to open her eyes, she saw me smiling down at her. She kissed me deeply and wrapped her arms around me tight. I let her do it this time, enjoying the feeling of her tits on mine. "You may touch me now," I said.

"Okay, you hot girl, let's switch places. You lie down, and I will take care of you," Sylvia commanded. Who was I to disobey? I took her place. She was in no mood for gentleness. She undid my shorts and ripped them and my knickers off.

Spreading my legs, she instantly dived into my pussy and started licking all around, then deep inside, finally finding my clit, sucking it hard and thrashing it with her tongue. I had certainly been turned on but was unprepared for this sudden assault. Her fast licking made me cum in about thirty seconds, and I screamed, perhaps not as loud as she had.

Then she moved one of my legs, so it hung over the edge of the sofa. She bent my other leg against the back of the sofa so that my knee was pointing to the ceiling. Spreading my legs, she climbed between them, one of her legs over the lower leg and the other of her legs under my bent leg.

I wasn't sure what she was up to, but then she scooted up so that her pussy was pressing hard against mine. "Have you ever been scissored?" she asked me. I shook my head. "Well, hot girl, you are about to be scissored. Prepare to cum hard." And with that, she grabbed my legs and pressed her pussy hard against mine and started humping.

Oh my god, I had never felt anything so intense - two dripping pussies rubbing together. She went mad with her humping, and I was cumming again within a minute. She kept it up, her head back, bringing herself off. We screamed together, and I'm sure the neighbours heard this time.

Sylvia slowed her humping and stopped. Our pussies were still locked in a kiss. We were both panting madly. We stayed like that for a minute, then she got off and lay down next to me, her head on my tit. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight as we enjoyed the afterglow of some massive cumming.

SCENE 28 - Lunch

"I made you girls some sandwiches for lunch. I brought water and juice too. If you want anything else, just ask," Emily cheerily offered as she set a tray on the table next to the sofa. I slowly awoke from the nap I had been taking. It took a while for the situation to sink in. Sylvia and I were naked, lying together. When I looked at Emily, I saw that she too was naked. Her breasts were as glorious as I had seen before quickly. Her bush was as full as mine, maybe even thicker.

All of a sudden, I felt embarrassed and tried to cover up, but of course, I didn't have anything to cover up with except Sylvia's naked body. "Don't be shy, Beth, I've seen it all before." Her casual manner struck me as odd but also perfectly natural, so my embarrassment faded.

"Thanks, Mum," Sylvia said, groggily.

"I'm so glad that you two have become good friends. It certainly sounded like you had some fun," said Emily with a smile.

"Oh yes, Mum, Beth is amazing."

"That's so nice. I hope you can come frequently, Beth." (Or did she mean "cum"?)

I was so taken aback by Emily's total acceptance of what she had witnessed that I couldn't figure out what to say. I finally blurted, "Uh, yes, Emily, I hope so too."

Sylvia sat up and started munching on a sandwich. Emily was still standing there, and my eyes kept going up and down her body. I was impressed that she was so fit and beautiful. I surprised myself by saying, "Wow, Emily, you have a gorgeous body."

"Why thank you, Beth. You are so pretty yourself, and very sexy from what I heard." I blushed.

"Sylvia, I have to go out for a couple of hours. Will you be okay?"

"Of COURSE, Mum," Sylvia replied with more than a bit of petulance.

"All right, little miss grown-up. See you later. It was so nice to meet you again, Beth."

"You too, Emily."

Emily left us again. Now I felt hungry, so I dived into the sandwiches. After inhaling one and having some juice, I was busting to go to the toilet. "Where's the loo?" I asked Sylvia.

"Which one?" she giggled, "We have five of them. There's one right there." She pointed to a door. Wow, a playroom with its own loo. What luxury. I did my thing and washed my hands.

Sylvia went into the loo as I came out. Just then, my phone rang, startling me. I had felt like I was in a different world, with nobody in it except Sylvia and Emily. I listened for the sound to locate my handbag, and found it behind the sofa.

I took out the phone, and it was Kathy! My wonderful Kathy. Oh no, I had just cheated on her with a girl I only met yesterday. I debated whether to answer. Another ring. Okay, I'll talk to her.

"Hello, Kathy," I said in a subdued tone.

"I miss you, my lovely. I had to call you from my cousin's house. We just had lunch, and the old folks are going through old family albums, and I was bored."

"Well, thanks for calling," I said, as my feelings of betrayal welled up.

"Beth, are you okay? You sound down. Is it about your Dad?"

"Uh, no." I suddenly remembered Daddy, and that didn't help my mood.

"Well, what is it?"

I almost started to cry as I thought about how to tell her about Sylvia. "Give me a minute."

"Okay."

"Kathy, I have to tell you something, and I hope you don't hate me after hearing it."

"Oh my lovely Beth, I can't imagine ever hating you."

"Well, you might. Yesterday I went to the mall. I was at the cafe when I met a girl my age with her mother. She seemed to take a liking to me and gushed and yakked a lot." I paused, thinking of what to say next.

Fran_V
Fran_V
128 Followers