Beth Seduces Daddy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So?"

"Well, she left me her phone number and asked me to call her."

"So?"

"This morning, I did. You remember how upset I was that Daddy had left without saying goodbye this morning?"

"Yeah, so?"

"Well, she's so bubbly and friendly and acting like she wants to get to know me that she invited me over." I kept pausing, fearful of dropping the bombshell.

"So?"

"She only lives a few blocks away, so I went over."

"Are you there now?"

"Yes"

"So?"

"Oh, Kathy, I love you so much. I don't know how to tell you this."

"Well, speaking words should do the trick."

Tears welled up in my eyes. "Kathy, I cheated on you."

"What? How?"

"This girl is so sexy, and I couldn't help playing with her. I'm so, so sorry."

"So?"

"But Kathy, I love you, and I never want to hurt you."

"Oh, my lovely Beth. I love you too. But that doesn't mean that I own you. You haven't hurt me at all. I'm happy that you found another friend to play with."

Through my tears, I said, "Really? You don't mind?"

"Of course not, Beth. Have all the fun you want, as long as you don't forget to come over tomorrow night."

"Oh, I won't forget! I love you."

Kathy paused. "Beth, please don't worry about being who you are. I don't own you. You don't own me. We can love each other and share with others. It's perfectly fine."

I suddenly realised that Sylvia had come out of the loo and had heard...how much?

When Sylvia saw that I was looking at her, she asked, "Who ya talkin' to?"

Oh, now this is complicated. "Uh, my friend Kathy."

"Is that your girlfriend?" asked Sylvia.

"I guess she is."

"Hey Beth," said Kathy, "is your new friend with you now?"

"Yes."

"Please put the phone on speaker. I want to talk to the both of you."

"Okay... it's on now."

"Hi, my name is Kathy."

"Hi Kathy, I'm Sylvia. Beth is over at my house. She's wonderful. I couldn't resist having some fun with her, and if that hurts you, I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you or Beth."

"It's fine, Sylvia. I just told Beth that I don't own her, and I'm happy that she has other friends to play with."

"Oh good, I'm glad. Hey, I love meeting people, and if you're someone that Beth loves, you must be fantastic. Do you mind if I copy down your phone number?"

"Yeah, that's fine. You must be nice yourself if Beth likes you."

"So you're okay, Kathy?" I almost pleaded again.

"Yes, yes, yes, my lovely Beth. I LOVE YOU!"

"Okay, okay," I replied, laughing now, "I love you so much too."

"See you tomorrow night. Bye."

"Bye."

SCENE 30 - Being Worshipped

"I'm so happy that Kathy is so cool. I can see why you love her."

Dreamily I replied. "Yeah, I do."

Sylvia gave me a quick kiss and offered me a tour of the house. We were still naked, but it seemed perfectly natural. The house was vast - five bedrooms, four bathrooms (plus the playroom loo), dining table for twelve, massive kitchen and side pantry, huge garden out back - it went on and on.

"Wow, your dad must have been rich!" I remarked.

"Yes, he did well with mining investments during the boom time and sold out at just the right time. Mum owns the house outright, with no mortgage, so we're secure."

"Lucky you."

"Yeah. Want to see my bedroom?"

We went up, and she has a queen size bed to herself! She stripped back the bed covers and demanded, "Lie down, you hot girl!" So I'm "hot girl" to her - I kind of like that. "I want to worship those gorgeous nipples of yours."

She proceeded to worship not only my nipples but every bit of my body. Unlike the ravaging manner she used the first time, she was so tender, exciting me slowly but taking her time so that my first orgasm was like a gentle wave.

She was sucking my clit softly when I came, then she inserted a finger just inside my pussy and found my G spot (I learned later what to call it - I never knew it was there), which was hard, and stroked in and out very slowly while pressing on it. I was having a continuous orgasm, not body-wracking but absolutely glorious.

Every now and then she'd flick my clit with her tongue and give me an extra spark. I was in heaven, never wanting this to stop. But then she changed and inserted two fingers into my pussy and started pumping deeper, harder faster. Oh my god, I started cumming hard again and again. To finish me off, she thrashed my clit with her tongue as she pumped. I screamed loud enough for the whole suburb to hear.

She left my pulsing pussy alone and came up to lie beside me and hold me so close to her, so tight. Our bodies melted together. I rested my head on her tiny tit and started to run my hands over her to please her, but she whispered, "Later, my hot girl, later. Just lie with me and enjoy it." Sylvia pulled the covers over us, and I nestled down and drifted off.

As it turned out, I didn't get the chance to return the favour. Emily woke us up at about 3:30 and I said that I should get home. I scampered to the playroom to get my clothes, dressed quickly and said my goodbyes to Sylvia and Emily. Sylvia hadn't gotten dressed, so I held her cute little body close to me and kissed her passionately, saying, "Thanks for the wonderful time."

I bounced home, barely noticing the heat.

SCENE 31 - Home Again

Once inside, my mood shifted. At Sylvia's, I had pretty much forgotten the world outside her house, except of course for Kathy's call. Now my feelings about Daddy came rushing back. I felt sticky, but part of me wanted to keep Sylvia's scent on me. I decided that might negatively trigger Daddy, so I clambered up to the shower to wash her off, reluctantly.

Back in my bedroom, I decided to play it cooler with Daddy, putting on a bra and jeans and a loose top that went up to my neck. If he was scared to be excited by me, then maybe I should wait and see if he decides that he wants to do something with me.

I was hoping he would, but then I thought about all the excitement I had had with Sylvia (and seeing Emily), my wonderful Kathy, that strange emo chick and of course the man I had made cum in the cafe. If Daddy wanted our relationship to be platonic, I could live with that, if sadly.

I noticed the laptop on my bedside table, and I took it off and sat on the bed with it. I fired up the video from last night. Strangely, it didn't turn me on this time. I watched him reach a throbbing erection while seeing me rub myself through the door, stroke his hard cock, and make a mess on the door. Nice, I thought, but no real excitement for me watching this time.

He loved watching me. He called my name the first time I saw him cum. He wants me, or at least the thought of me. But he doesn't want to make love with me, or at least he said he didn't know. He didn't know. Well, maybe that gives me a little hope. But he left without saying goodbye this morning, and he'd never done that before. I was so confused.

I heard the door open, and Daddy came in. I wanted to run down and kiss him and hold him close but I couldn't - not now anyway. So I waited a bit then went downstairs and almost meekly said, "Hi, Daddy."

"Hello, Pumpkin."

Awkward silence.

"How was your day?" I manufactured small talk.

"Okay. Busy. New contracts mean a lot of work."

"So you had to leave early this morning?" I made up an excuse for him.

"Yes, we had an early meeting. I didn't want to wake you up that early." Fine. Well, no, not fine.

"I missed seeing you off this morning. Please don't do it again, Daddy. Wake me up if you have to."

"Okay, Pumpkin, I'm sorry. I will."

We had danced around the fact that Daddy was uncomfortable with my desire to make love with him. The rest of the evening remained awkward. I knew that he wanted to talk about it but couldn't bring up the topic, and I couldn't either.

After dinner, I said I wanted to read in my room and he said okay so I spent the night in there. I thought about calling Kathy, but I didn't want to bother her. I couldn't handle the bubbly Sylvia in this mood. I opened my bedside drawer and saw the emo chick's phone number - she scared me - definitely couldn't handle her now, if ever.

I saw the vibrator and decided that it was a good time to use it again - it wouldn't talk. I buzzed myself to a clinical orgasm which served its purpose without generating any real feelings. Well, that suited me fine tonight.

SCENE 32 - A New Plan

I woke up. I had slept well, so I wasn't tired or groggy. I felt a sense of purpose, but I couldn't identify that purpose. Was today when Daddy would talk to me? I remembered that I had an overnight date with Kathy tonight - must remind Daddy.

I was glad that would I go over before he gets home. It would give Daddy time alone in the house to think about what he wants, and would avoid another night of tension. I'd better make sure he knows that before he goes to work. If he leaves without saying goodbye again, I could miss the chance to tell him.

I decided to go to his bedroom and tell him. To avoid exciting him too much, I put on a thick robe. I walked to his door and was about to knock when I heard him moaning. Oh, he's masturbating, I'd better not knock right now.

I was going to go to the toilet, but he started moaning louder, so I decided to eavesdrop. Then I heard, "Oh Beth, ride me. Ride my hard cock! Oh yessss. Ahhhhhhh!!" He gave a few softer moans then I heard nothing. I assumed that he had cum.

So he is still having fantasies about me. Okay, good. I was feeling a little better. I padded to the toilet. Shower? Nah, had one late yesterday - maybe one before I go to Kathy's. Choosing clothes, I stayed with a concealing outfit. I had been pretty provocative the last few days, and it seemed to scare Daddy, so he put up a fence.

My plan now was to play it cool, and if Daddy decides he wants to take up my offer of lovemaking, he will have to take down the fence. I picked my daggiest tracksuit, with a bra under it today, so he couldn't see any of my body.

I went down to the kitchen and did my usual cereal munching at the kitchen counter. Daddy came in, and I tried to say brightly, "Good morning, Daddy," and smile.

"Good morning, Pumpkin. Sleep all right?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Do you remember that I'm going to Kathy's to spend the night tonight? She said she wants to catch a matinee movie beforehand, so I won't be here when you get home. Is that okay?"

"Uh, sure, Pumpkin. No worries."

Rinsing my bowl, I came over to him and held him - not too close, avoiding pressing against his cock - and said, "Thanks, Daddy. You're the best. Love you."

"I love you, Pumpkin."

I went upstairs to my bedroom and had a devious thought - another video plan. Daddy will be home alone all night. If he masturbated thinking about me this morning, he would probably do it again tonight. Let me think...

I went to the dirty clothes hamper and got out the knickers I had worn yesterday and sniffed them. Mmmm yes they smelled of my pussy AND Sylvia's pussy since we had shared juices from that incredible scissoring.

"I'm going to work now!" Daddy called.

I ran downstairs and gave him a big hug and said, "Have a great day. And don't miss me too much tonight."

"You too, Pumpkin, bye." He gave me a quick kiss on the lips. Not the cheek, the lips. Hmmm promising. Okay, Beth, keep cool. Let him come to you.

After he left, I looked around the lounge room. I excitedly ran up and got the scented knickers and brought them down. Now, where to place them where he will find them but not suspect too much? I decided on the floor right in front of his chair, a bit sticking out from under the legs.

Oh, I forgot the camera, silly me. I ran back up and got it. I found a great place on the bookshelf on the side of the TV, between books. Now I forgot my laptop. I was so excited about my plan I couldn't plan. Back up to get it and back down.

Turning on the camera program, I checked the view and adjusted it so that the chair is right in the middle. Perfect. Okay, now to check the connection. Taking the laptop back to my room, I found that the Bluetooth had dropped out. Damn - too far.

Then I remembered the camera can also work using Wi-Fi, so I fished out the instructions and spent a frustrating half-hour getting that to work, but I did it!

Now about the recording. If I hit record now, my disk will probably fill up. I poked around the program and yay! It has a feature for timed start and stop. I'm deliriously happy now.

I set it to start at 4:30, when Daddy usually gets home, just in case that's when he finds them. If not, he'll often have dinner around 5:30 then maybe TV at 6:00 or 6:30 - could be as late as 7:00. I set the stop time to 8:00 just in case.

I plugged the charger into the laptop - can't afford to have it run out of juice! I went back and forth between my bedroom where the laptop was and the lounge room, checking the whole plan. Well, the technical aspects seem to be in order. I just have to hope I record what I want to.

SCENE 33 - Sexting

Okay, the plan for tonight is set. I'll head over to Kathy's at about 2:00. More time to kill. At least I'm in a better mood now. Hearing Daddy call out my name while masturbating this morning made me so happy - I've got a chance to make love with him and make him happy.

ding My phone. Text message. I found my phone and looked. From Sylvia. "Loved having you over yesterday must get together again soon xx." I smiled.

ding A photo. Sylvia's cute face. Awww I had to kiss her.

ding Another photo. Oh my, her face down to her cute little naked tits. My nipples and pussy remembered this hot little girl and got hard and wet, respectively.

ding "Miss me?"

I texted back "Yes, of course."

ding "Show me how much"

"How?"

ding "Send photo"

I set the phone to selfie mode and took one of my face and sent it.

ding "Nice - more"

"More what?"

ding "Show me your gorgeous nipples"

Oh, I had never sent a sext to anyone. Scared to. But she's so sweet. I decided to take a photo of my tits but not my face, in case the photo ever got leaked. I pulled my nipples and made them hard, then took a few photos and sent the best, deleting them all after that.

ding "Wow, thanks, that's hot. Mum and I are looking at your hot nipples and rubbing each other's pussies, we're so wet"

I was a bit taken aback, but then Sylvia is so sexy, and Emily paraded around naked in front of me and if Kathy and Mike could play, why not them?

ding A photo of Emily's breasts. (Why do I say breasts with her, and tits with everyone else? Another mystery)

"Wow, I love your breasts, Emily."

ding "She says thanks she loves yours too."

ding A photo of them with their hands on each other's pussies. I loved seeing Emily's bush and Sylvia's shaved pussy with its huge lips.

"Wow is that you doing that now?"

ding "Yes."

"That's so hot, I have to rub my pussy now."

ding "That's the idea. Show us."

Oh, they want a pussy pic. "Oh, I don't know."

ding "Oh pleeeeeease! We'll cum for you if you do."

Well, without a face, why not? I found it impossible to resist the bubbly Sylvia. I stripped and took several shots, sending one where I spread wide open with my fingers so you could see into my pink pussy with my bush all around. And of course, deleting them all.

Nothing for a while. I looked at their pics, getting hot and rubbing my now-wet pussy.

ding ding Wow, close-up photos of their pussies, dripping with their juices. My turn to cum now, they've made me so hot. Oh yesssss. I had a good cum.

Nothing. Well, they showed me their juices, why not show them mine? I took one with my juice flowing out of my pussy down toward my arse and sent it. (And deleted it from my phone, of course)

ding "Wow, thank you so much."

"Please don't ever show anyone else."

ding "Of course not."

"I've never done anything like that. It was hot."

ding "You are my hot girl." I smiled.

ding "See you again soon?"

"Yes xx."

ding "xx."

Nothing for a while. I guess that was it. Wow, I certainly enjoyed that, and they did too. I moved all of their pics to hidden storage, except the one of Sylvia's face, just in case someone goes through my phone sometime.

SCENE 34 - Killing Time Again

I still had time to kill. Sylvia and Emily had made me so hot with the sexting. I had heard of it and always thought it was stupid, but I have to admit I loved it. I found the hidden folders and scrolled through their hot pics. Mmmmm.

For some reason, I started wondering where Daddy kept his porn. He had one in his hand the one time I saw it. I decided that since I had time to kill, the search could do that. The lounge room was the obvious place because the DVD player was there. I tried every cabinet. I even looked behind all the books, but couldn't find anything. Well maybe that makes sense - he wouldn't want me to find it accidentally.

Maybe his bedroom. I never went in there, so perhaps that's where he's hiding it. I stepped upstairs and started searching his room. His dressers had clothes only. Closets seemed that way too, but then I noticed a shoebox on the highest shelf.

Standing on tiptoes, I just reached it and brought it down. Opening the lid, I saw what I was looking for. Several DVDs of porn. I scanned the titles. Young Cummers, Sweet Little Girls, Daddy's Delight. Wow, all of them had pictures of young-looking naked girls, although they all had "All models are over eighteen" on the covers. They were all dressed and made up to look younger, though.

So Daddy likes the idea of young girls, like me. Sweet Little Girls looked well used - one of its locking tabs on the case was broken off, so maybe he watched this one a lot - so I took it down to the DVD player in the lounge room and popped it in. After the boring warning bits, several previews showed girls, all of whom had small tits, about my size.

The first video started. The girl was dressed as a schoolgirl in uniform. Her hair was in pigtails, and she looked fifteen, but I suppose the "actress" was eighteen. She was doing homework in her room when her "dad" came in. She leapt up at shouted, "Welcome home, Daddy," and ran over and kissed him and plastered her young body all over him.

He sat down on the bed. There was some stupid dialogue as an excuse for a plot before she started stripping for him. She was down to her knickers when she sat on his lap and offered her little tits to the man's mouth. He hungrily sucked and licked at her tits and nipples for a minute while she ground her pussy on his crotch.

She then stood up and unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. She dropped to her knees and took off his belt, pants and underwear. Then she took his cock into her mouth and sucked it up and down until it was hard. After several minutes of this, she stood up and took off her knickers.

She then got back on his lap again - this time reaching behind her to guide his cock into her pussy. Her dad sucked on her nipples as she fucked him for several more minutes.

Finally, he looked ready to cum, and he shouted, "Oh Cindy, ride me. Ride my hard cock. Ohhhhh". He thrust his cock up into her hard and fast and moaned. I could see cum seeping out from around his cock.

I hit the stop button, and my jaw dropped to the floor.

Okay, what did I just see? My daddy watches daddy-daughter porn with models made to look as young as possible, with tits the same size as me and he screams the same thing this guy did, except using my name. How long has he had the fantasy to fuck me?

I ejected the disc and put it back in its case and took it back up to his bedroom. I put it back in the box, seeing a receipt. Sure enough, there were all the titles, and the receipt was dated two weeks ago. Okay, so maybe he hadn't thought of me that way before then.