Beth Seduces Daddy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He's very lonely. I get that. But there are lots of kinds of porn - why daddy-daughter porn? I guess he does want me. Well, fair enough, I want him. But why didn't he say so when I said that I wanted him?

My head spun around again as I carefully repacked the shoe box and placed it where I thought it had been in the closet.

I went back into my bedroom and saw that it was about an hour before I needed to go to Kathy's. I flopped onto my bed and said, "Oh why doesn't Daddy just admit that he wants me? We both want it." I had no answer.

I picked up my phone and looked at Sylvia's face pic. She's always happy and smiling. I gave a little smile. I don't have a pic of Kathy - I should fix that. I sat up and took a selfie (face only) and texted it to Kathy.

After a few minutes, ding and I had a pic of Kathy's smiling face. Now I was a bit happier.

ding "What's up?"

"Oh nothing, I just wanted to see your face and I didn't have a pic - thanks."

ding "My pleasure, my lovely."

I remembered that I needed a shower before going over, so I quickly took one. I dressed in my usual shorts and a thin t-shirt - why change that? I still had some time to kill, so I noticed the laptop and brought up the hallway video of Daddy again. This time it really turned me on, so I ripped my shorts and knickers back off and rubbed my pussy hard and fast, moaning, "he wants me," over and over as I brought myself off. He wants me, surely he does.

I put my knickers and shorts back on, and I was about to turn off the laptop when I got an idea. I copied the two videos of my daddy onto a USB stick to take to Kathy's. She could watch them and tell me if I'm crazy or not. Then I shut it off and tossed the USB into my handbag.

I went downstairs to grab some lunch. I was in a blur and didn't remember eating, but I must have.

SCENE 35 - Help Me, Kathy

I didn't even remember the bus trip to Kathy's. She greeted me at the door and hugged me and kissed me and I must have said that I was happy to see her too, but when we got into her room, she said, "What's wrong?"

I told her that I knew Daddy wants me, but he couldn't bring himself to let me make love with him even though I told him I want to. I told her about Sweet Little Girls and how he even used the same words when he cried out behind the door this morning.

I gave her the USB stick, and she plugged it into her laptop. "Now, the first video was after I pretended to be asleep and flashed my pussy."

She watched it and went, "Wow, he came hard, and called your name."

She watched the second video, in the hallway, and then said, "Oh my god, you did say 'Fuck me', and he squirted all over the door. That's hot."

"So do you think he really wants me? Or just the idea of fucking young girls and I just happen to be one."

Kathy thought for a minute. "I believe he really does want you. He also loves you very much, non-sexually. I think that he thinks those two are not compatible. He thinks he will hurt you by having sex with you. My dad was the same way, and it took me a long time to convince him to put the two together."

I took this in. "I hope you're right. Please delete those from the USB." She did so and gave it back to me.

"So I just wait?"

"I think that's best, Beth."

"Arrrgggghhhhh!" We both laughed. Kathy was great - she helped me think it through even though it was frustrating.

"Time to go to the movie," she said. "Hey dad, can you take us to the mall?"

"Sure, Kathy."

SCENE 36 - The Scene Of The Crime

We enjoyed the movie. It was a silly chick flick but fun. Kathy wanted a coffee afterwards, so I suggested my favourite place before it dawned on me that it was the place with the man. Oh well, whatever. We got our coffees, and I went to the table where I had sat (and Emily later).

"Hey Kathy, want to hear an outrageous story?"

"Of course! What about?"

"Um, something I did sitting right here Monday."

"You mean, meeting Sylvia?"

"No, before that. I can't believe I'm going to tell you. I can hardly believe that I did it."

"Well, don't keep me in suspense, my lovely, tell me."

I related the tale, up to the point where I collected the cum napkins and thanked him. I didn't mention running to the toilet and the emo chick.

"NO FUCKING WAY!" she shouted, so loud that several customers turned to look at her. "Sorry," she said sheepishly to them. "Damn, girlfriend, that's about the sexiest story I've ever heard. You didn't make this up, did you?"

I sighed. "No Kathy, I'm afraid your Beth did that."

"Well, fuck me! You surprise me, my lovely." I shrugged. "I'm gonna have to try that sometime."

Her phone rang, and Mike was on his way to pick us up, so we headed out to the agreed meeting point.

Continued in chapter 4