Beth Seduces Daddy Ch. 04

Story Info
Beth learns new skills, and confirms Daddy's desire for her.
8.8k words
4.57
13.2k
14

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fran_V
Fran_V
128 Followers

Beth Seduces Daddy is an 11-chapter story, in which Beth learns about sex from her friend Kathy, and then decides that her Daddy needs some loving. Chapters 1-5 are from Beth's point of view. Chapters 6-11 are from her daddy's point of view, including thoughts he had about Beth before the events in chapter 1, and further action after the events in chapter 5.

BETH'S STORY - PART 4

SCENE 37 - New Skills

"Thanks for picking us up, Mike."

"You're quite welcome, Beth."

"Hi, Daddy."

"Hey, Kathy."

With our pleasantries exchanged, we rode the few kilometres to Mike and Kathy's house. Inside the house was filled with the aroma of another great Mike meal. "Oh, wow, that smells great!" I said. Mike just smiled.

I hadn't realised I was hungry, but now I was. Mike said it would be about half an hour to dinnertime, so Kathy and I went up to her bedroom.

"I have something to tell you, Kathy."

"Again? Now what?"

"Well, I devised another plan with the camera while I am over here tonight."

"Oh, really? Do tell."

"Did I tell you that I once saw him with a porn video?"

"No."

"Well I did, a few weeks ago. Which is fine because Daddy is alone and I figured he masturbated even before we caught him on video. So today I searched the house and found his box of videos. And guess what?"

"I have no idea."

"They are all videos having girls like me with older 'daddy' types. Not underage girls - the models were all eighteen or older, they said, and from the scenes I watched they looked like it. The one that I picked to look at was called Sweet Little Girls."

"Yeah, and?"

"I popped it into the DVD player, and in the previews, all the girls had little tits like mine. So I watched the first video, and it showed licking and sucking and fucking."

"Yeah, well that's what porn is."

"Yes, but get this. When the guy cums, he yells, "Oh Cindy, ride me. Ride my hard cock."

"What's unusual about that?"

"Well, this morning, I was about to knock on Daddy's bedroom door to remind him that I was coming over here tonight, so I wouldn't be seeing him after work. I heard him moaning, so I didn't knock. I figured he was masturbating, which was okay. But then he cried out, 'Oh Beth, ride me. Ride my hard cock.' Exactly what's on the porn video, except with my name."

Kathy was silent and thought a minute, then said, "Um, yeah, wow. Probably not a coincidence."

"Yeah, so that's another thing that makes me think that he wants me. So I set up the camera to record his favourite TV chair tonight. If he watches a porn video, and I hope he picks that one, I'll see what he does.

"Oh, and I had a pair of knickers with my juice on it from when I visited Sylvia. I put the knickers at the base of his chair, hoping he will sniff it and know it's my scent."

"You are becoming a modern-day Sherlock Holmes!" Kathy said.

"Well, we will see if he does it."

"Dinnertime!" Mike yelled up.

"Okay, Daddy."

We went down and had another of Mike's amazing meals. So tasty. I complimented him on it. Afterwards, Kathy and I cleaned up the dishes and found Mike in the lounge room. "Beth, Kathy tells me that the last time you were here, you saw me watching a video that she and I had made."

I blushed beet red. "Um, yes, sorry."

"No need to apologise. We love making videos sometimes. Would you like to see another one? You can say no if you want, it's okay."

"Oh, wow. Um, I'm not sure."

"Okay. No problem."

I paused. "Well, if you don't mind," I said.

"Of course not. Kathy, why don't you pick one and start it? Now, these aren't high-quality videos like porn films, but they aren't too bad. We don't bother with fake plots, we just get into it straight away."

Kathy started one on the TV. She and Mike were lying in bed, naked. He was lying on top of her, licking her nipples and pressing on her pussy with his stomach. They proceeded pretty much like she and I had done, until Kathy said, "Fuck me, Daddy, from behind."

Kathy got on all fours. Mike's cock wasn't completely hard, so he stroked it several times until it was hard enough. Then he carefully slid it into her pussy, which was wet from his licking.

Kathy moaned. Wow, that must feel good. I liked my vibrator, but a cock would have more feel to it, from what I could tell.

"Mmmm fuck me slowly, Daddy." So Mike did. I could see the cock slide out almost all the way, and then all the way back in. "Oh, yes, just like that." He kept that up for about a minute.

"Okay Daddy, now push all the way in and hold." Kathy reached down with a hand and started rubbing her clit. She was moaning, and soon said, "Ohhh Daddy, feel my pussy cum around your hard cock."

"Oh yes, baby, I feel your pussy clamping down on my cock. Ah, that feels so good," Mike shouted.

"Now fuck me hard and fast, Daddy. Squirt your cum deep inside me." And as Kathy commands, others obey. He pounded her pussy with his hard cock and soon gasped several times.

Finally, he pushed and held his cock all the way in again. After a few seconds, he pulled out, and Kathy pivoted to let the camera see her pussy from behind, his cum dripping from it.

Just then, I realised that I was rubbing my pussy hard. Kathy was also, and Mike had actually pulled his cock out of his pants and was stroking it slowly. That video was so much hotter than the porn video I'd watched because I knew it was real sex from people who wanted it.

"Wow, that was hot. I want to fuck my daddy, but I've never been with a guy," I said.

Kathy and Mike just smiled at me and kept rubbing and stroking.

"I hope to have my first fuck with my daddy, but I want to be good at making him feel good. Mike, can I practice on you?" I couldn't believe I just said that, but it sounded like a good idea.

Mike said, "Sure!" Kathy told me to move over and kneel by where Mike was sitting. She gave me instructions on how to tease a cock to hardness with my hands, lick the balls to make the cock throb, stroke it and then suck it.

"Bob up and down, just on the head for a while. That makes him hot. Then take more into your mouth and throat, but be careful not to gag." I tried that.

After a minute, Kathy said, "Wow you are a natural. Now pull off a second and listen. A guy loves deep throat - when his cock is almost totally inside you. It's not easy though - you have to make sure you breathe through your nose and relax your throat, and then very slowly move down over it, bit by bit. Don't try doing it all at once."

I tried it and gagged on the first try. "Relax your throat, and go slowly, and not too far." I tried again and got about two-thirds of his cock in. "Wow, way to go that's great," Kathy said. Mike was just grunting, so I assume he was enjoying himself.

I pulled up and took several deep breaths before thinking about relaxing my throat. I slid down slowly, little by little. It was easier now, and I kept going. "Oh my god," Mike yelled. One more push and my lips were on his pubic hair, so I figured I was pretty much there. I was getting out of breath, so I had to pull off.

"How was that?" I asked. Kathy said that I had gotten almost all of Mike's cock in. She had never seen a first-timer do so well.

"You're a natural," Mike said, "Your daddy is going to be one very happy man!" I smiled.

"Okay, now how do I make you cum?"

Kathy explained it was just a matter of doing a variety of everything I had done. "When he sounds ready, you can stroke his cock fast with your hands while sucking on his head up and down. That usually does it."

I tried that, and it seemed like it took forever, but Mike started moaning loudly, so I stroked his cock fast with my mouth over the head. Soon I was rewarded with a mouthful of cum.

I kept it in my mouth until he quit squirting, then like Kathy had in the video I had seen before, I opened my mouth and showed the cum to Kathy and Mike.

"Wow, good girl. You did it!" Kathy squealed. "Now you can spit it out or swallow it. I usually swallow, but it's up to you." Well, why not try it all? I swallowed it. It tasted a bit funny, but not too bad. I was thrilled that I learned how to make a man happy. I couldn't wait to do my daddy.

Mike and Kathy showed their appreciation by licking and sucking my nipples and clit. One tongue had always been great, but two drove me wild. They kept me cumming until I begged them to stop.

Mike said he had a bit of work to do, and he suggested that Kathy and I go up to her bedroom. Who was I to argue?

We did, and I gave Kathy a long, slow pleasuring to a gentle cum. I remembered what Sylvia had done to me and inserted a finger and rubbed her G spot gently. Like I had, Kathy kept cumming, gently but continuously.

I thought about scissoring, but Kathy seemed so wonderfully content I just kept going until it appeared that she had had enough. I moved up to lie next to her. "I love you, my wonderful Kathy."

"I love you, my lovely Beth." I rested my head on her tit, placed a hand gently on her other tit, and we drifted off to a dreamy sleep.

SCENE 38 - The New Plan

We slept in late. Mike drove me home on his way to work Thursday. I texted Daddy, "Sorry I'm late and missed you. See you tonight. Miss you. Love you." I hoped that would help. After all, on Tuesday, I told Daddy that I was upset to miss him that morning, and here I missed him today.

"It's okay, Pumpkin, I had another early meeting today anyway. Love you." Whew, I was glad he's not upset.

When I got home, I let myself in and went up to my bedroom and sat on the bed. I checked the recording, and it seemed to go okay. I took a deep breath and started the video. I skipped back and forth until I saw Daddy naked in his chair, then backed up until I saw him come into the lounge room.

He went straight to the DVD player and put in a disc, then turned and walked to his chair with the remote in his hand. He looked down, found my knickers, tossed them on the arm of the sofa next to the chair and sat in the chair.

He pointed the remote at the player for a minute then sat back to watch. I could barely make out the audio but was it the right one? The camera was pointed at Daddy, not the screen, so I didn't know what was going on for sure. Sounded like...yes it was Sweet Little Girls.

So it is his favourite. His cock was starting to get hard without his touching it. The scene went on, and his cock rose and got big and hard by itself. Wow, he liked this little girl.

He glanced over at the knickers and looked and brought them to his face and smelled. Now he knew what my pussy smells like. His cock throbbed.

Daddy started stroking his cock with my knickers, at the point she started sucking, I thought. That excited me. I compared my memory of her cock sucking to mine. I think I did okay with Mike.

After a few minutes, Daddy sped up his stroking and moaning. I thought it might have been when she started riding his cock. Daddy looked ready to cum, but then slowed down. Was he holding off?

Daddy sped up again as the guy on the screen started moaning. Sure enough, when I heard, "Oh Cindy, ride me. Ride my hard cock," from the player, Daddy said in unison, "Oh Beth, ride me. Ride my hard cock," as his cum squirted high onto his chest.

Wow, he must have played that many times, calling out to me each time. I was too upset to feel excited by the video. I turned it off.

So, that confirmed it! Daddy does want me. He must. He is always calling out my name. He wants to fuck me. Oh, I want his cock in my pussy.

So how do I make it happen? When I settled, I went down and got the camera from its hiding place. Back in my bedroom, I wrote down a list of my evidence:

1) Daddy masturbates.

2) He has daddy-daughter porn videos.

3) I have a video of him masturbating in bed after I flashed him my pussy. He called my name.

4) I have a video of him masturbating in the hallway, watching me masturbate in my bed through the door. He squirted on the door.

5) I heard him masturbating in his bedroom. He cried out, "Oh Beth, ride me. Ride my hard cock!"

6) I have a video of him masturbating to Sweet Little Girls. Again, he cried out, "Oh Beth, ride me. Ride my hard cock!", which is the exact same thing the porn guy cries out (except for the name).

I looked over the list. For number one, that's fine, I masturbated too. He was entitled. For number two, it wasn't like kiddie porn; the girls all looked legal. I think numbers five and six upset me the most. How dare he get off thinking about me but refuse to make love with me?

How do I convince Daddy that he wants to make love with me?

SCENE 39 - Help Me, Emily

I thought for a while, then picked up my phone as a distraction and opened photos, and of course, the last one there is Sylvia's cute smiling face. That gave me an idea.

Emily was older and wiser and understands stuff - maybe she could help me. I didn't have her phone number. I decided to text Sylvia and ask for it. She called me back, although I wasn't quite ready to handle Miss Bubbly.

"Hey, hot girl, what's up? Why do you want Mum's number?"

"Hi, Sylvia. You know I love talking with you, but I really need to talk with your mum."

"Okay, why?"

"I just need an older opinion about something."

I heard her shout, "Hey Mum, Beth wants your phone number. Can I give it to her?... Yeah okay, I'll text it to ya. Hey, when can you come over again? We had a lot of fun."

"Thanks. Yes, we sure did. I don't know. I have a lot on my mind at the moment. I want to, don't get me wrong, just give me a little time."

"Okay. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee."

Sylvia's relentless cheerfulness never failed to amaze and amuse me. I got her text and called Emily.

"Hello."

"Hi, Emily, it's Beth."

"Well, hey, gorgeous. How are you?"

After a few seconds, I said, "Actually a bit confused, and I need some advice from you. Just you alone, not with Sylvia. Can I come over sometime for a talk?"

"Well, sure. Let me think. Sylvia is going out this afternoon. Could you come by around twelve?"

"That's fine. Thanks, Emily."

"My pleasure."

I was hungry. Because Kathy and I had slept in, we didn't have time for breakfast. I went to the kitchen and did my usual cereal thing.

I took a quick shower, not bothering to wash my hair. I started to touch myself, but I wasn't really in the mood.

What to wear. I didn't want this visit to Emily to be a sex thing, so I chose long pants (it was quite cool today) and a thick long-sleeved shirt. Dumping out my handbag as per my daily ritual, I didn't see anything to come out or go in, but then I thought to pop in my list of evidence in case I wanted to show Emily.

11:00. Why was I always seeming to kill time these days? I opened my laptop and went through emails and Facebook. I had a funny thought - I could change my relationship status to "It's Complicated", because boy, was it ever.

I can't get Daddy out of my mind. He wants me. I want him. We love each other so much. Why????

11:30. I couldn't sit home any longer. I'd be early and apologise.

I walked over to Emily's and knocked on the door. No answer. I tried it again. Nothing. I heard something in the back, so I walked around to the back garden. There was Emily in old clothes, digging in the flower bed.

"Lovely garden, Emily."

"Oh, hi Beth, you're early."

"Yeah. Sorry."

"No worries. You just caught me all grubby."

"Well that's what gardening does," I said.

"You can let yourself in the back door and have a seat in the kitchen. Help yourself to any drinks in the fridge."

"Thanks."

I went in and got a glass of water and sat waiting for her. After a few minutes, she came in.

"Well, I'm pretty much done for now. I'm glad it's cooler today. It was too hot to be out there the past week."

"Yeah."

"Come with me while I have my shower. We can start talking." It always amazed me how casual Emily was about nakedness and all that. I had always thought of older people as being stuffy and prudish. Not her!

We went into her huge bathroom, where she stripped off and walked into the shower. "Ahhh that feels good," she said as the hot water hit her body.

I admired her body, not sexually today but aesthetically. She was in great shape for her age - for any age actually. I loved her curves - not fat by any means, just curvy. Her breasts were nice and firm for largish ones.

"Hand me a towel, would you Beth?" she asked, turning off the water. I handed it to her.

"So what has you worried?" she asked while drying off.

I hadn't been prepared to start talking yet. "Um, it's about Dad."

"What's wrong?"

"Oh, nothing's wrong really. Um, can we wait until you are dressed?"

"Sure, no worries."

She finished drying and had me come into her massive bedroom with its walk-in closets. I sat on a small sofa near the bed. She dressed quickly, in pants and a nice shirt. I was glad that she wasn't going to be exposing her body to me during our talk, and I think she picked up on that.

She sat next to me and put her hand on mine and said, "Now, what's the problem?"

"This isn't easy for me to talk about, Emily. I'm a bit upset, and I need your advice."

"Okay, take your time."

I pondered how to start. "Emily, from the pictures you sent me yesterday, I assume that you and Sylvia play together."

"Well, yes we do, occasionally. I have to admit that having you in our life has excited us both, so we got a little naughty yesterday."

I took a big breath and let out a huge sigh. "I love my Daddy."

Emily chose not to respond.

"And he loves me too."

"That's wonderful."

"Daddy is very lonely, and he needs someone. I wish he would find a nice woman, but he is afraid to date."

Emily waited again for me to say something.

"I love him, and I would love to make him happy." I paused. "I want to make love with him."

"Oh, I see. And have you told him this?"

"Yes I told him after he kissed me one time - not like a dad kisses a daughter."

"And what did he say?"

"He said that we shouldn't do such things, even if we want to. He said it isn't right."

"Well, many people believe that."

"Yeah, I know, but I would never tell. I love him, and I wouldn't want him to get into any trouble."

Emily waited again.

"Daddy wants me, I know that."

"How do you know?"

Dare I bring out my list? How else can I let her know? I picked up my handbag, took out the folded list, and held it for a minute before deciding to hand it to her. She unfolded it, read it quickly, and then read it a couple of times more.

"Oh, I see. You've been a little spy, haven't you?"

"Yes, I know, maybe it was wrong, but I just had to know. And now I do."

"Yes, you certainly do," she said, handing my list back.

Emily thought for a while, and I just waited.

"Yes, it's true that Sylvia and I play. It first happened a few months ago. She had an eighteenth birthday party, and one of her older friends stayed over that night. I heard them giggling in the playroom, and when I walked in, they were partially naked, kissing and doing a bit of touching.

"They tried to cover up, but I told them that there wasn't anything wrong with what they were doing. I asked them what they had done, and they said they did some touching. 'Did you have orgasms?' I asked.

"Their perplexed looks told me that the answer was no. So I decided that they needed lessons on how to masturbate.

"I said, 'Let's get naked, and I'll show you how to make yourselves feel good.' They looked aghast, especially Sylvia's friend, but as I started stripping, they followed suit. They were sitting on the sofa, and I sat in the chair across from them.

"'Now girls, watch what I do, and copy it on yourselves. I like to rub all over my body first, legs and stomach and sides.' I did that, and they weren't touching themselves, so I had to encourage them, 'Come on, it feels good.'

Fran_V
Fran_V
128 Followers