Beth Seduces Daddy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They started touching themselves then, and I started getting excited seeing them do it. 'Now cup your breasts in your hands, and let your palms rub your nipples.' I did that to myself and saw them do it. My palms rubbed my hardening nipples, and I gave out a little moan.

"They were staring at me and that made me very excited. 'Now I'm just going to show you what makes me feel good. Copy me.' I pulled on my nipples with my fingers and made my nipples so hard. 'Mmmmm,' I moaned, 'I love that.'

"I watched them make their nipples hard, and when they gave little moans I cried, 'Oh yes, girls, feel your pleasure.' I pinched my nipples hard and moaned loudly, as they aped my actions and moaned themselves.

"I moved my hands down to my pussy and spread my lips wide. 'Playing with my nipples has made my pussy wet, see?' I dipped two fingers into my pussy and got them wet, and pulled them out, showing them a thread of juice between them. 'That's good for spreading over my clit, which is here.'

"I pointed to my clit and spread juice over it. 'Your clit is the most sensitive part, and it's what usually makes you cum - have an orgasm. But it needs to be wet, or it will hurt to rub it hard.'

"'Come on, slide a finger into your pussies and feel if you are wet. Slide in and out gently.' They did it, and I could see the excitement build in their faces. 'Now pull out and find your clit and get it wet. You may have to go back in for more juice.'

"When their clits were wet, I instructed, 'Now rub your clit gently with wet fingers. Find what feels best for you - circles, up and down, left and right.'

"Once they were rubbing and moaning, I quit talking and my excitement flared. I started rubbing myself hard and fast. Seeing these two doing the same was going to make me cum quickly.

"I was about to cum when I heard Sylvia scream, 'Oh my God!' She rubbed furiously and I could tell she was cumming hard.

"That set me off, and I screamed with her. Her friend looked at us both and followed, and the three of us had big, hard cums.

"When we were done, I told them that masturbation is never wrong and that they can do it as much as they want. I told them that it's when you play with others that you must be very careful never to do anything that someone else doesn't want.

"A couple of days later, I showed Sylvia about touching another and licking. She was an avid student, as you surely know.

"Sylvia and I have played a few times since then, but I don't want it to be a habit because she needs to find sexual connections with others, not me. We are happy that you came into our lives because she loves playing with you. You make her feel so good."

Emily paused.

"I see," I said as a time filler, not convinced that I understood. "But, so even though the thought of me makes my dad cum, he can't bring himself to touch me...because why?"

"Well the moral thing is a concern, but if he really loves you, I'm sure that he is also worried that having sex with you can damage you psychologically. It does happen. You have to be absolutely certain that it is not going to damage you, Beth."

"I see," I said, a bit surer this time. "So...if I want Daddy to make love with me, I have to convince him that he won't damage me, right?"

"I guess that's the size of it. Let me ask you one thing - if he refuses to have sex with you, can you live with that?"

I thought. "Yeah, I guess so. I'm just so sorry that he doesn't have anyone in his sex life except me as a fantasy. I find that a bit creepy."

"Yeah, I get that."

We were both silent for a minute. I finally said, "Well, you've given me something to think about. Thanks so much, Emily, I don't know what I would have done without your advice."

"Well you have to make your own decisions, and your dad must make his own decisions as well, and you have to respect that."

"Yes, I understand. Oh, Emily, you are so wonderful. No wonder Sylvia is such a great girl."

"Well, I think your dad must be a great guy because you are such a great girl too."

"Hey maybe you two should get together," I said laughingly.

"Haha, maybe."

I hugged Emily tightly and said, "Thank you so much."

"You're very welcome, Beth. Any time."

"I'll leave you alone now and head home to think some more."

"You're welcome any time, for business or pleasure."

I smiled and said, "You bet!" and left to go home.

SCENE 40 - Now What?

I walked home, thinking a lot about what Emily said. It made sense. Daddy has to know that he's not going to harm me by making love with me. And, yeah, if he just won't, I have to live with that.

I decided to start showing off my body again but not overtly teasing him otherwise. He knows I want him, I told him that. It has to be his decision to cross the line between his fantasy and reality. I will ask him one question, though.

Could I use my videos to force him? Hmmm, I'd better not. He'd be angry that I spied on him. However, it was a total accident that I heard him call my name through his bedroom door that morning. I could possibly use that.

Daddy would be home in a few hours. What was I going to do now? When I got home and went up to my bedroom, Emily's sensuality caught up with me. I remembered her last comment - "You're welcome any time, for business or pleasure."

Did she want to play with me? My pussy woke up and said "Yes!" Hmmm, I wouldn't mind if that's what she meant. She's so nice, and I bet she knows how to please a girl. And, of course, her story about showing the girls how to masturbate had gotten me dripping.

I hadn't cum all day or even felt like touching myself, which was rare now. Having Emily in my mind started me up. I glanced at the drawer and got out my vibrator friend. I saw the emo chick's number and got chills - why do I even keep that? I slammed the drawer shut.

How to use my friend? I decided to strip, put the vibrator in my pussy, turn it on the lowest setting and put my knickers back on to hold it in place. Oh wow, this way it's pressing all the way in, vibrating against my cervix.

I lay back on the bed and closed my eyes, remembering Emily's sensual body in the shower. I imagined having her next to me now, my hands feeling her soft curves. I wanted to give her sensual stroking first, relaxing her. Soft, long caresses, avoiding her breasts and pussy.

As I was thinking this, my hands were caressing my body the way I wanted to touch her. She was starting to relax into the bed, feeling a bit dreamy. I lost myself in the fantasy of touching and pleasing her while doing the same things to myself.

I went up and down her legs with a soothing touch. Up her sides, exciting her. Brushing the sides of her breasts, the excitement built. She gasped as my fingers danced over her full, firm breasts. I caressed them so softly, fingers brushing over her nipples but not staying to tease them yet.

Back down her body, I saw a hint of disappointment in my abandoning her breasts, but when I stroked inside her legs and up inside her thighs, she went, "Ooooo" and spread her legs a little. I drank in the sight of her full bush, even bigger and thicker than mine.

I placed my hand on her bush, ever so softly, not pressing to have her feel my touch underneath it yet. I brushed her hair softly up and down, so she could just barely feel it. "Oh, Bethhhh. That's so lovely," she whispered. I kept my hand there and started caressing a breast with my face. "Mmmmm."

My face rubbed all around, over the nipple, feeling it get hard. My lips found the nipple and pulled it very gently, stroking it, feeling it get fully hard. Then I slid my lips side to side, so the nipple went from one corner of my mouth to the other and back, lips gently caressing the top and bottom.

My hand started pressing more firmly, letting her feel my fingers softly through her bush. I combed her bush with my fingers on the upstroke, then pressed hard on the downstroke, starting to feel her clit get hard. I continued that as my mouth opened and sucked in a bit of her breast, and my tongue started swirling around her hard nipple. "Ohhhhhhh, yes, Beth."

On the next downstroke of my hand, I kept going and pressed with my middle finger. I could feel her clit. I went farther, sliding easily between her now-wet lips, and into her dripping pussy, farther, deeper, pushing all the way in and swirling around. "Ahhhhh," she moaned.

Now on the upstroke, I kept pressure hard with my middle finger, sliding up and spreading her juice over her clit, which was now so hard. I rubbed it around and around, then quickly dived into her pussy for more juice, then spread it around and around again, so her clit was quite wet now.

I started rubbing her clit faster. Then I sucked hard on her breast and flicked her nipple in time with my finger on her clit. I was doing a start-stop rhythm. Three or four flicks on the clit and nipple, then stopping for a few seconds. She started moaning continuously now.

I kept up the start-stop action for a couple of minutes, and her body started shaking. I went to five or six flicks before stopping. She alternately arched up and flopped down in response. Now nine or ten flicks, her moans got louder. I could tell I had her on the edge.

Then I pressed very hard on her clit and rubbed hard and fast continuously. My tongue lashed her nipple hard at the same time. After about twenty seconds, she screamed as she came hard, and I took three fingers and started pumping her pussy.

"Ohhhh my godddddd, Bethhhh, yessssssssssssss!" she screamed, "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck." I had her cumming for a minute until I pulled my fingers out and rested them on her bush. My mouth stopped with her nipple still in it, but I wasn't licking it.

I let her settle and then nestled up to her and rested my face on her breast.

Now during all of that fantasy above, I had been doing the same thing to my own body, except of course I can't lick my own nipple, so I was using a hand. The vibrator was an extra stimulation, of course. My cum was so hard.

I slid the vibrator out from under my knickers and turned it off. I remarked to myself that I had never put three fingers into my tight pussy before. Mmmm yes, I could be very happy playing with Emily.

SCENE 41 - Daddy's Home

I lay back, luxuriating in the afterglow of the massive cum that my fantasy had given Emily and that my hands (and the vibrator) had given my own body. I glanced at the clock, and OMG it was 4:15.

Daddy would be home any minute. I ran to the toilet with the vibrator, had a wee, cleaned off my friend and ran back and popped it into the drawer.

What to wear for Daddy? Well, I had decided it was back to t-shirts and no bra, so that was a no-brainer. Skirt or shorts? I decided on a mid-length skirt so it wouldn't show much but if I got naughty and decided to flash my knickers at Daddy I could.

Settled. Dressed at 4:25. Looking around to see if there was any incriminating evidence, I saw only the camera on my desk - better pop that in the drawer too.

I felt my pussy drip cream into my knickers. Well, that's okay, it'll give Daddy something to sniff. I wonder what he did with my knickers last night. I sprinted into his room to see if I could see them. What would I do with them if I were he? I lifted the pillow, and there they were. So he will now sniff my pussy when he thinks of me! Item seven for the list.

I ran down to the lounge room to wait for Daddy, just in time. He came in the door one minute later. I ran to him and gave him a huge hug and a kiss on the lips. "Welcome home, Daddy. I love you."

"I love you, Pumpkin."

I stepped back and just smiled at him. He smiled back, then noticed my nipples and glanced down and back up to my face. "Yes, daddy, my nipples are for you. Look at them all you want. Touch them, please," was running through my mind. Of course, I didn't say that.

He said that he was tired and wanted a shower, so I said, "Okay, Daddy." I wanted to watch him the way I had watched Emily earlier, but of course, that couldn't be part of the plan.

After his shower, he came down in his jeans and looked more comfortable, although his face looked tense. "Hard day, Daddy?" I asked.

"Yeah, we lost one contract, and another looks in trouble."

"Aw, okay, Daddy. Come sit in your favourite chair. Would you like me to get you a drink?"

"Yeah, a beer would be nice." I brought it and handed it to him. I walked behind him. He guzzled down half of the beer then set it down on the wide arm of the chair. I started giving him a head massage. "Oh, Beth, that's nice."

"Of course, Daddy, I want to make you feel good." "In more ways than one," my mind went. "I'd love to massage the head of your cock."

My fingers caressed his head, and he started moaning. "Oh, Daddy, I want to make you moan in so many ways," I thought. After a few minutes, I pressed my chest against the back of his head. The insides of my little tits just barely made contact with the sides of his head.

He turned his head and touched the inside of my tit harder, and he started caressing it for a second before realising what he was doing, and he snapped his head straight again. I smiled, thinking, "Yes Daddy, I like that."

"Oh, that was wonderful, Pumpkin." I came around to the front of the chair and saw that I couldn't sit next to him, so I slid onto his lap, my bum on his thigh, my leg not quite touching where his cock would be. I put my arms around his neck and rested my head on his shoulder.

I said, "I love you, Daddy. I want to make you feel so good."

"You do, Pumpkin, you do." I held him close. I glanced down and saw that my nipples were there for him to see through my thin t-shirt if he looked down.

I didn't move for a while, just loving being next to my daddy. God, I wanted him to kiss me deeply and touch my tits and nipples, but I had to hold still. His eyes closed, and he was starting to drift off, and I had the idea to ask him my question now. I whispered very softly in his ear, "Daddy when we make love, do I need to be on birth control?"

"No, Pumpkin, I've had a vasectomy," he mumbled back. I smiled hugely. After a few seconds, he raised his head and groggily said, "Wait. What?"

I didn't say anything but just kept my head on his shoulder. I was afraid he was going to toss me off and give me a real talking-to, but he did nothing. He drifted back to sleep, so I hoped that he wouldn't remember me asking, or that it was a dream. I won't ever forget his answer - perfect!

SCENE 42 - The Next Plan

At dinner, I was a good girl. No suggestive remarks or gestures. Of course, my big nipples were always visible through the t-shirt. He tried not to look at them, but he glanced at them at least every couple of minutes.

I maintained total innocence and sweetness. When rinsing the dishes though, I couldn't resist putting a little water on one nipple. Not much, just enough to make it more visible.

Daddy retired to the lounge room, and I went out when I was done in the kitchen. He was in his chair, and for once, I didn't sit next to him. I half lay on the sofa, with my feet toward him. My skirt covered me down to a bit above my knees.

He was surfing channels but didn't see anything he wanted to see. "Any movies you want to watch?" I asked, almost giggling, thinking about going up and getting Sweet Little Girls. Of course, he didn't know the joke.

He chose an action flick, so I begged off and went up to my room. "See you later, Daddy," I said on my way by, giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

I lay on the bed and reviewed the photos of Sylvia and Emily. They made me hot, so I fingered myself as I looked at them, cumming in about five minutes. I must have drifted off because when I glanced at the clock, it was 10:15. I decided to say goodnight to Daddy and come back up. I did my nightly routine of putting on a nightie, brushing my teeth, etc. before going downstairs.

Daddy was asleep, so I slid into his chair and lay on top of him. My tits were pressing on his chest and my pussy was against his cock. I said, "Goodnight, Daddy," in my cheeriest voice and kissed him, my lips staying on his until he woke up and noticed me.

"Oh, goodnight, Pumpkin," he mumbled, only vaguely aware that my body was rubbing on his. Before he could push me off, I got up with a tiny giggle and scampered up to my room.

He came upstairs after about 30 minutes as I was lying in bed in the dark. He opened my door a crack and then closed it after a few seconds. Checking to see that I was asleep? I heard him rummage in his room - the closet? - then go downstairs again. I wanted to know what he was doing, but I waited a few minutes.

Soft sounds of a DVD going in, the volume on the player starting normal then going down and off. Was it? Could it be? I waited. After a few minutes, I tiptoed to the hallway and again down the stairs, just far enough to see the screen.

The volume was off, but yes, it was Daddy's favourite - Sweet Little Girls. I tiptoed back up to bed, closing my door ever so carefully, so he didn't know I had peeked.

Going over the plan in my head excited me, so I had to finger my pussy and rub my clit and nipples. I had a nice cum after about five minutes and drifted off to sleep.

SCENE 43 - Daddy's Goof

I woke up and looked at the clock - 6:52. I went to the toilet, stopping outside Daddy's door to listen, but I only heard soft snoring.

I thought about going back to sleep, but I was wide awake, so I got dressed - a thin t-shirt, of course, and shorts - and headed downstairs for cereal. After rinsing my bowl, I wandered into the lounge room and noticed that Daddy had forgotten to put away the DVD! The case was sitting on the table by the chair, empty, so the DVD must still be in the player.

Wow, I could innocently play it by accident and be watching it when he comes down. That would start a conversation. I found the remote and hit Play. I fast-forwarded through the previews and started watching "Cindy".

The volume was down all the way, so I turned it up just enough to hear. I was waiting for "Oh Cindy, ride me. Ride my hard cock," and sure enough there it was. I watched two more scenes, similar stupid non-plots like the first, all with tiny-titted cuties.

I was rubbing my pussy through my knickers with my hand in my shorts, and my tits through my t-shirt. The fourth one was starting when Daddy came downstairs. "Beth! What are you watching?" Daddy yelled as he walked into the lounge room.

I took my hand off my tits and casually picked up the DVD case and read, "Sweet Little Girls. It's kind of fun, but not much in the way of a plot."

"Well, you shouldn't be watching that!"

"Oh? Really? I thought that you left it out for me to watch."

"Jesus, no." He looked wildly for the remote, and then he saw it between my legs. "Turn that off now!"

"But Daddy, I'm learning how to give a blowjob."

He choked and angrily reached for the remote, brushing the hand that was on my pussy through my shorts. He stopped the video.

"And take your hand out of there."

"But Daddy, there's nothing wrong with masturbating. You do it, and I do it. It's a natural thing." I said as I removed my hand and licked off my fingers. I stopped touching myself and looked up at him sweetly.

He paced around the room, not knowing what to say now. He had been caught. Now he knew that I know he watches porn and masturbates. It looks like I won't have to use my video evidence. Well, that's good, so he doesn't have to know about my spying.

"Jesus, I'm so embarrassed."

"Why, Daddy? There's nothing wrong with porn."

"Pumpkin, this is terrible. I'm so sorry this happened."